Unconditional Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack started with long slow strokes as he loved how it felt to have her lips dragging along his cock begging him not to leave before he plunged back deep within her. She caressed his face with her hands as he slowly loved her. After a little while, Jack picked up the pace as her hands moved to his arms as her nails dug into his flesh.

Blair screamed out again as she came hard beneath him. She could feel how her cunt was soaking his cock and gripped him like she was trying to milk him.

Jack could already feel his orgasm starting to rise and quickly kicked it up to high gear and pummeled his sister's cunt hearing her cum again as he pounded her into the mattress. It only took him another minute before he grunted and filled her womb with his baby batter.

Though he was tired but not fully down for the count, he wrapped his arms around his sister as he fell forward and laid his head on her shoulder feeling the last dribble being sucked out of his cock as she milked him dry.

After a few minutes of the both of them regaining their breath, Jack moved over to his back pulling Blair along with him as she squealed. "Now it's your turn to work sis. Show me how those tits bounce as you ride my cock."

Blair could feel his cock jump inside of her and she knew that he was already hard and ready to go again. It had been like that on many occasions where he could go multiple times before he was done. Usually, it was her that was ready to tap out before him.

She sat up in his lap as she moved her knees up and rested on the balls of her feet. Then she leaned back and planted her arms between his legs as she ground her pussy on his cock before sliding up and down it riding him hard.

"Cum for me sis. Show your little brother how you cum. I want to see your pussy soak my cock. The same cock that you love so much," Jack stated egging her on as she rode him.

"Yes little brother! I'm going to coat your cock in my juices so that every woman will know this only belongs inside of me," Blair replied feeling how her pussy was gripping his cock like a vice.

"Oh! Did seeing those two coeds get my sister a little ... jealous?" Jack asked with a sly smirk.

"Mmm, Maybe!" Blair responded trying not to look too jealous, "They were skinnier and prettier than I am."

"Bullshit!" Jack exclaimed as he rubbed her thighs with his hands. Her breasts were out of reach otherwise he would have been playing with them instead, "Yes they may have been skinnier than you but they had nothing on how godly beautiful you are. Did you not see that I didn't even get hard having their tight little bodies close to me?"

Blair nodded, "Yeah I saw that but didn't know if you were straining to not look at them."

"Blair!" he said moving his hands up to her waist and pulling he forward causing her to fall back on her knees as he was hilt deep inside of her. "You are the only woman for me. Though I may find other women attractive, you will be the only one that does it for me completely. I told you I was staying and I won't leave, no matter what."

"Promise?" Blair asked him as a single tear ran down her face hearing that her brother would be with her always.

"I swear it to you. You are mine and I am yours now and forever," Jack responded kissing her lips as their tongues explored each other. His arms wrapped around her body as he pulled her close, pancaking her breasts against his chest as he bent his knees as he started to pound away at his sisters cunt, hard.

Blair moaned loudly into her brother's mouth before she let out a high pitched scream, its sound only muffled slightly as his mouth was still latched to hers, as her orgasm hit her hard. Her body shook as her eyes rolled back.

As she came down from her orgasm, Blair pushed herself up to a sitting position as Jack's hands moved to her breasts, feeling those soft pillows of flesh. She rode him hard for the next few moments, grinding her clit into his pelvis every chance she could.

"I'm close sis. Will you cum with your brother?" Jack asked feeling his second orgasm rising.

"Yes! Yes I will!" Blair yelled feeling her orgasm getting close as she started to ride him even faster and harder bringing her orgasm up faster. After about a minute she yelled, "I'm close. Please cum with me my love. Fill my womb with your sweet baby batter."

"NOW!" Jack yelled as his balls tightened and he flooded his sister's womb with his cream. The second he felt the first jet shoot from his cock into her, he felt her walls clamp down on his cock as she came hard falling forward into his chest.

Her body was shaking as she was starting to cry from the pleasure he was giving her along with knowing that what they were doing was going to impregnate her again with his child. The only man that had a right to her body and to give her his children. She wanted nothing more than to make him happy the rest of their lives.

Once both of their orgasms subsided, Blair lifted herself up so that his cock came out with a loud 'plop'. She kissed down his body, though she was still trying to get her breathing back to normal. Once she had reached his cock, she was breathing regularly again and she engulfed his cock with her mouth.

Jack had finally gotten his breathing back as he felt Blair's lips wrap around his cock. Though he was still semi-hard, he wasn't hard enough to go another round just yet.

Through the rest of the night, Blair and Jack made love and fucked like rabbits. Jack filled her twice more while Blair had 6 more orgasms fully exhausting herself but it was all well worth it.

As they laid there in their bed, that was fully soaked with their juices, Blair had a deep seeded thought that she had gotten pregnant and fell asleep with Jack's arms wrapped around her holding her close. She kept her legs closed to keep his seed inside of her as long as possible so those little swimmers would hit their prize.

The following day they fucked four more times including an hour long session Saturday night after going out once again. Sunday morning they woke up and had a quickie as Jack filled her twice more before they showered and packed up their things.

After they checked out and were headed down the highway, Blair could feel her mound throbbing as she had the living daylights fucked out of her sweet little pussy. She knew she would be sore for days after this weekend but the closeness and wonderful sex was well worth it, especially if she ended up pregnant.

A month later, Blair had picked up a pregnancy test a couple days prior and had gotten a positive. Now she was on her way home with news that the tests were right from her doctor and she was expecting.

She burst through the door surprising Olivia and Jack as they rushed to her hearing her calling them. Blair could hardly contain herself as she told them the wonderful news. As the both of them hugged her it was Olivia's crazy happy dance that had both Jack and Blair laughing and dancing in their own crazy ways. Olivia herself couldn't be happier to have a little brother or sister.

9 months later, Blair gave birth to their twin daughters, Lia and Mia. This time however, Jack was present during delivery and couldn't be happier to see his daughters for the first time as they came out of his loving wife and sister. His life had truly turned around after coming back to his family. For family can heal all wounds.

##################################################################################

12 years later:

Jack sat in his office remembering the wonderful graduation ceremony of his eldest daughter Olivia from the previous day and how proud he was of her. She had graduated in the top 5 of her class and had gotten a full ride scholarship to go to the University of Georgia. He pondered on how wonderful his life had turned out. While his sex life was never one to disappoint, he was more happy with how he and Blair had gotten along. He didn't know if their love would be able to withstand the trials they had to face but they faced them together and came out stronger because of it.

They had even had Avery and her husband over along with the kids and was able to sneak away with Blair back to their hotel room to have their first foursome. And though sleeping with Avery was a great experience as she knew how to do things with her body that Blair could only dream of, it was not even close to the pleasure he felt from being with Blair.

Avery had even admitted the same as she told him that though his cock was a tad bigger than her brother's, it was something about being with the man she loved that brought her to orgasm faster and made that pleasure so much more. She couldn't explain it just like Jack, her brother and Blair couldn't, but something about being with her brother was so much better.

That thought brought a smile to his face as he saw Olivia run by his office. He called out to her beckoning her into his office. She had turned out to look much like her mother. Her hair was a little lighter brown and her breasts seemed to be a tad larger than Blair's were after her first pregnancy though after having the twins, her breasts had ballooned out and she had gone from medium to large breasts. Olivia also had her mother's thickness to her and she held it perfectly. Jack was just glad that he had Blair otherwise he would have had dirty thoughts about his daughter that he didn't want to have.

There had been a couple times where he thought his daughter was trying to get a rise out of him, but he didn't respond other than being the father he wanted to be, loving her as a father should. One time he was watching a movie on his recliner when she came down in the shortest shorts possible with a cutoff shirt that almost had her breasts hanging out. She had asked to join him in watching the movie and he had agreed to let her join but he couldn't fathom why she jumped into his lap and laid back resting her head on his shoulder. All throughout the movie, she rubbed her thick ass on his crotch trying to get a rise out of him, though he remained her father and only her father as he held her against him.

Another few times she had come downstairs wearing tight yoga pants and would stop to bend down right in front of him causing him to run into her. He had dismissed it as being a young girl's crush and nothing more but Blair had laughed and said there was no way that she couldn't be in love with such a handsome man like him. This caused him to groan knowing that though she was joking about it, she could be right; that his daughter had fallen for him. He hoped that she would grow out of it, but she had always kissed him on the lips and more recently, it seemed like she didn't want the kisses to end when she would greet him. He just hoped she would find a guy that was worthy of her affection as Blair had found him.

"Yes Daddy, you called?" Olivia happily said as she stood in the doorway to her father's office. Her greenish-blue eyes sparkled at the man that had raised her and never left her side. Though she couldn't remember much from when she was that young, as most people can't, what she did remember was him coming back and how happy she was that her daddy was there to be by her side once again. She was wearing a cutoff top that exposed her midsection along with short, dark jean shorts. Though she knew she had a thicker body like her mother, she was happy with her body and never felt ashamed to flaunt what she had.

"Come in sweetie and have a seat," Jack stated as he beckoned her to take the chair opposite the desk. Once she sat down, he explained why he called her in. "Now that you are truly an adult and can do what you want, though you did really gain that right when you turned 18, I have a present to give to you though you could call it a graduation present, think of it more as a becoming an adult present."

"Really Daddy? What is it?" she asked wondering and hoping that it was what she had wished for the past 8 years.

"Before I give this to you, know that there are some restrictions and your sisters will be getting something similar." Jack then pushed the paper so that she could read it. "Your gift is an account with $500,000. However the restrictions are that you are only allowed to pull out $50,000 each year until you graduate college. Once you graduate, you will have access to the full amount. The only drawback is that if you drop out or fail out, you lose all of it." Jack took a sip of his drink before finishing, "I have full faith in you that you will graduate with honors no matter what degree you decide to go for. And personally, I don't care which degree you end up with only that you graduate with your degree."

Olivia squealed in delight at what her father had given her as she ran around the desk and hugged and kissed him over and over. She would not fail him and would show him that she was worthy of his gift no matter what came up. "Thank you so much Daddy," she whispered into his ear feeling how her breasts mashed into his chest.

Once she was done hugging him Jack smiled at her and pointed back to the seat handing her a pen for her to sign, which she did quickly. He then had her sign her copy as well and told her to hold onto it.

"Well, that is all I have for you sweetie. You go and enjoy your summer before school starts," Jack stated as he smiled back to her.

"Actually Daddy, I have a question to ask you," she said looking down as she moved her hair behind her ear. She was more nervous now than she had been at any point in her life.

"Sure honey. You know you can ask me anything," Jack responded.

"In truth it is more of a favor than a question. Well really kind of both," she stated as she looked up at him, her lip quivering as their eyes met. "Umm ... I uhh ... I want to have sex with you," she blurted out.

"WHAT?" Jack yelled. He couldn't believe what his daughter was asking him.

"Daddy. You have always been the main guy in my life. Every guy I have dated I have tried to compare them to you, though each time I was kissing them, I would picture you with your arms around me. I-I even saved my virginity for you as well, though I accidentally broke my hymen last year with a toy," she responded.

"Sweetie. I don't think it would be right for us to have sex. Much less for me to take your virginity," Jack responded.

"But I ... I talked to Mom about it and she said that if you were okay with it, she would be too," Olivia stated hoping this would help to push him toward her. She had spoken to her mother about this and though her mother had been shocked like her father, she had told her that she had been in love with him since she knew what it meant to be in love. Her mother had cried with her and given her the okay even jokingly telling her that she could take a breather from Jack pounding her into the mattress each night.

This fact Olivia knew as she would sneak out of her room every time she knew her parents were getting freaky and masturbate while listening at the door. Each time wondering when she would have her chance to have her cunny filled by her father as she screamed in pleasure.

"You ... you talked to your mother about this and she gave you the go ahead?" Jack asked skeptically.

Olivia smirked as she replied, "Yeah and she even joked that I would give her a break from being pounded into the mattress each night. She told me you have a high sex drive even to this day and she sometimes struggles to keep up with you."

Jack burst out laughing, "Yep. That is something your mother has said. She even turns me down sometimes telling me that she is too sore. But I do think she worries that if she does it too often that I would find someone younger and prettier than her."

"You wouldn't do that would you?" Olivia asked her eyes narrowing hoping that she hadn't offered the wrong man her virginity.

"Oh hell no!" Jack yelled. "Even if your mother cut me off for the rest of my life, I would rather resort to masturbating than to leaving the love of my life. Not just that, but your mother means more to me than anything, other than my daughters."

Olivia smiled again mentally smacking herself for doubting her father, "Good. Now back to my question. Daddy, will you have sex with me please? I'll do anything you ask. Please?!" she begged him.

"You know. Had your mother asked me like this, I would have been more inclined to take her up on her offer. Though with her, I knew she wasn't a virgin."

Olivia was perplexed by his response, "What do you mean Daddy?" she asked.

Jack leaned forward as the chair squeaked and he looked Olivia right in the eyes. "This is something you should know and this can't leave this office at all." Olivia nodded, crossing her heart that she swore to not tell anyone. Jack looked down at his desk knowing this day would come as he sighed and looked back up, "Your mother and I are siblings. She and your grandmother took me without my consent which is why I wasn't in your life for your birth or the first 5 years. When I came back for your great grandmother's funeral, I met you and couldn't stand to not be there for you. I then found out that your mother truly loved me and I had love for her as well. Since that day, I have never left her and wouldn't change anything. Though I would have gone back and stopped them from forcing me and just had them ask me instead."

"WAIT!" Olivia asked confused as her eyes went wide. Her eyes darted back and forth before she looked back to her father, "You two are brother and sister? How could I not have known? How did you two marry?"

Jack smiled, "You didn't know as we kept it a secret knowing it could cause harm to our family. Your grandmother is the only other one that knew about it and I told her long before she moved out, that if she ever said anything to you kids or anyone else, she would never see me again and she would be the cause of our family breaking up. As to how we married, legally we aren't married. We did have a small ceremony with some friends of ours and purchased rings for each other, but in the eyes of the law, we are not married and are just a brother and sister living together. That part of our lives has been the hardest as your mother had to list herself as you and your sister's only parent stating that she didn't know who the father was of her children. I had to hold her while she cried multiple times after telling people, hoping, just hoping, that for once, she could tell them that I was the father and though I was her brother, I was a better father to our children than any other man outside of the family would be."

Olivia had tears in her eyes, "I-I can see how that could be hard on Mom and you."

"Yeah, but we were stronger because we were together and we had the three of you. Our children were the rocks in our relationship that kept us going so strong," Jack responded.

"I-I don't know what to say then," Olivia stated wiping her eyes.

"I know what to say. Yes," he stated.

Her eyes went wide as she felt her mound quiver thinking that he agreed to her proposal. "You mean?" she asked as Jack nodded.

"If it means my baby girl will be happier knowing I had sex with her, then I will gladly do it. Though, I will add, you look a lot like your mother before she had the twins and I always thought you were messing with me," Jack responded with a sly smirk.

Olivia gave him a seductive smile, "I was Daddy," she said as she rose from her seat, flipping up her top showing off her see-through white bra as her dark pink areolas and nipples showed through the material. She unclasped her bra in the front showing her breasts off to the first and only man she would ever need. "These breasts of mine are for you to use Daddy," she stated as she slowly walked around the desk to his side. She then hopped up on the desk and brought his lips to her breasts. She moaned loudly as she felt his tongue flick out and hit her nipple. She didn't care what part of her body he touched or what part of his body he touched her with. It was just that he was touching her and it was truly pleasing him like her mother had done for so many years.