Unconditional Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack followed Blair's directions and got onto the highway. It took them a little over 5 ½ hours to get to their destination and Jack could only smile as he realized they were headed to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. He had been here as a kid when he was younger with his family, but this was the first time bringing a girl with him. Much less that girl being his sister that he in love with and sleeping with as well.

Blair guided Jack to the hotel where they would be staying and it was one of the more magnificent hotels on the beach strip, complete with all the amenities along with two large pools and a lagoon pool that encircled most of the outdoors.

Once they were checked in, they got something to eat from the restaurant at the hotel and were fast asleep once they hit the bed, snuggling together as they always did. Though Blair wanted their little vacation to start off with some wonderfully hot and steamy sex, she was too exhausted as she knew Jack was and would have to settle for rest instead.

The following day, they got breakfast and hit the beach enjoying each other's company. They had told the hotel staff that they were newlyweds and Jack had even surprised Blair with an engagement ring the week before to show his devotion to her. In return, Blair had gone out with him to purchase the bands so that even if they weren't legally married, they could still act the part. Though the only thing that truly mattered was that they were together.

By lunch time, they were ready to do something else and headed in to grab a bite to eat and get cleaned up. Jack was having a hard time keeping his eyes off the white bikini Blair wore as it struggled to keep her luscious bottom covered. Her breasts were not overly large thus allowing the bikini top to keep them contained. Blair caught him staring a couple times and graced him with a loving kiss and a squeeze on his cock letting him know that soon enough he would be able to see her without any garment in the way.

After lunch, they decided to hang around the pool for a while. Blair opted for one of the lounge chairs to work on her tan while Jack relaxed in the water itself.

As he was enjoying the water, leaning his head back against the wall of the pool with his eyes closed, he felt a tapping on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to two ladies who were wearing bikinis and smiling at him.

"Hi there. You looked lonely so we thought we would come and give you some company," the blonde said to him with a seductive grin.

The darker skinned brunette licked her lips and said, "Yes. We were hoping you could use the company. We would love to have a man warm us up."

Blair had her eyes closed and was enjoying the sun, when she felt a tingling feeling bring her out of her daydream. She looked up to see her man with two ladies talking to him. As his back was to her and the girls hadn't realized that they were together, she just watched and waited to see how he would react, though she felt her jealousy rising as the girls kept getting closer to him.

"Sorry ladies, but I'm taken," Jack replied holding up his hand with the ring on his finger.

"Come on now. A handsome man like you can't be tied down to just one woman. I bet you could please both of us and still have some left for the old lady, don't you think?" the blonde stated.

"That may be true, but I am a one woman man. And my 'old lady' as you put it, would blow anyone out of the water in my eyes. Though I'm sure the two of you can find a nice single guy here that will tickle your fancy," Jack replied with a smile. He had some experience with turning down dates as he had gotten a good amount of offers while he was still with Helen. Though not once did he even consider any of them as his love for her was stronger than his desire to get a nut off.

"Well shit!" the brunette responded. "Too bad for you though. I can suck a mean cock and I do anal as well."

"Good to know," Jack replied knowing that if he were a lesser man, he may have considered the two coed beauties before him, "Unfortunately, I doubt either one of you would be able to handle my sexual appetite."

"OH!" the blonde responded intrigued, "Why don't you enlighten us on how well versed your sexual appetite is."

"I'm not one to brag but I have gotten my wife and previous lover to just about 10 orgasms in a day and still had more to give. Personally, I think I can handle about 5 of my own before I would be close to throwing in the towel," Jack responded hearing the brunette moan softly as she bit her lip. "Though I will leave you ladies with a hint of advice before I take my leave. Sex is a wonderful thing but sex with someone you love and that loves you back is out of this world. Just make sure you don't fall for someone who isn't into whatever kink you are into. Otherwise you may find yourself not as satisfied and with wandering eyes." With that Jack parted from the two women and stepped out of the pool. To their and Blair's amazement, he was not sporting an erection.

Jack walked over to where Blair was sitting, barely peering through her eyes, and took his towel and dried himself off before giving her a loving kiss and running his fingers through her bikini clad slit causing her to moan loudly into his mouth. As he looked back at the two ladies they just smiled.

"I don't know who you are, but we both envy you," the brunette stated to Blair.

"Thank you. My husband is quite the stud in more ways than one," Blair responded running her hand over his crotch feeling his cock awakening.

Blair got up and they headed upstairs, both of them knowing they wanted at least a quickie before heading out. As Jack turned to head out, he heard the girls whispering, "Damn! Did you see the tent in his shorts? That thing must be a good size. Lucky bitch." Jack could only chuckle as he knew that his cock was only for Blair and her pussy and ass were only for him.

Their quickie was more like two rabid animals attacking one another like it was the last few hours of their lives. By the time they were done, both were exhausted and Blair had Jack's cum leaking out of her cunt and running down her breasts as her chest heaved trying to regain her breath.

As Jack looked over at the time, he saw that it was nearing dinner and they had wanted to see a show as well. Reluctantly he got up and scooped up his bride causing her to yelp as he made his way to the bathroom. They showered together, caressing each other and taking much longer than they should, though neither one complained in the least bit.

Once Jack was clean and ready to go, he waited patiently, checking emails on his phone. One email was from Avery who sent him a picture of the creampie she had received from her husband/brother as she hoped that they were having as much fun as she and her brother were. Jack could only chuckle at how crazy it was that not only had their first real friends they had made as a couple were that awesome, but the fact that they were both into the same taboo and could talk more about their struggles and happiness and have someone that knew exactly how it was.

Jack heard the sound of the door to the bathroom opening and he dropped his phone as his eyes went wide and his mouth hung agape. Blair had walked out wearing a royal blue sleeveless dress that came down about mid-thigh with nude colored stockings that made her legs shine. The dress had a cutout in the midsection exposing the top part of her tummy. Her hair was eloquently done so that the top was straight but cascaded down in a wavy pattern. Her makeup was light and natural looking accentuating her natural beauty, though Jack had told her many times before that she never needed it.

"I take it you like?" Blair asked as she twirled around on her heel.

Jack stood up with a clearly defined erection as he tried to get his mind to work and form coherent thought, "Umm ... yeah. You look amazing." He closed the distance and took her into his arms and kissed her full lips while running his hands over her thick bottom.

Blair could only moan in pleasure as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him as close as possible. She knew that this weekend was the right one and she had planned it out right. She just hoped he liked the surprise that she setup for when they got back.

After a few moments of making out, Blair pulled back and ushered him out the door. They headed over to Pirates Voyage Dinner and Show. The show itself was spectacular and they enjoyed themselves immensely. The food was good as well, although they were more focused on the show and each other than the food itself.

However while they were waiting for the main course to come out and the show was in full bloom, Jack had his arm in between Blair's legs and his fingers snaked their way up to her crotch. He found a couple things that made him smile. One was that her panties were soft as silk and they had an open slit down the middle for easy access while another was that she was soaking wet and he easily slipped two fingers inside her as the palm of his hand rubbed her clit back and forth.

Once his fingers crossed her threshold, Blair almost screamed out but instead bit down on Jack's shoulder. Luckily for her, that was when one of the actors looked to fall and disappeared almost looking like he had hurt himself. Her eyes burned with desire as he plunged his fingers deep within her depths and she couldn't hold back as she brought his face to hers and kissed him as she practically screamed into his mouth as she came hard.

Just as they had finished and Jack pulled his fingers from her overly soaked cunt, the food had arrived and Jack pulled his fingers up to his mouth to lick off all her savory juices. Blair could only bite her lip as she loved how her man enjoyed her taste.

"What? It adds an extra dimension to the taste of the steak. You should try it," Jack stated looking at Blair with a sly grin.

"Oh yeah. I'm sure that is what they need here. A woman squirting her juices all over the steaks. I bet the health department would love that one," Blair replied as she rolled her eyes giggling.

"Well maybe not in a place like this, but maybe try it at home one day," Jack responded with an evil grin.

Blair just shook her head at his response, "You still are a child aren't you? Guess Momma is going to have to take care of you for the rest of your life then."

"Only if that includes breast feeding as well!"

Blair's eyes went wide as she nearly choked on her veggies. She looked at him and smiled back, "Just don't starve your children and that should be fine."

"Hey! I never said I needed the milk though I have wondered what it would taste like."

"Then what did you ..." Blair began to say before Jack cut her off, whispering in her ear.

"I meant that I wanted to suck on your breasts all day and all night. And a little something else as well." When he pulled back his head from her ear her eyes were wide as he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked them again.

They had left each other in a constant state of arousal all through the show. By the time they were leaving, Blair had partially soaked the chair while Jack was forced to adjust himself so that he didn't walk out looking like a pervert.

Jack offered to stop for dessert on the way back to the hotel and though Blair wanted to get on with the true main event, she opted to stop as it could wait. They went past where the hotel was to stop by Cold Stone as both Jack and Blair loved their ice cream concoctions. While Jack was a huge fan of the Founders Favorite, Blair was more a chocolate nut and went for the Chocolate Devotion.

As they ate, they talked about different things and what the future would hold. Blair found it funny to offer Jack some and then smash the ice cream into his face. Jack could only laugh as though this was the woman he loved and was having his children, she was still his pain in the ass sister. Though she had become more of a wife to him than a sister. He was happy that even with everything they had been through, they were still close.

Once they were back at the hotel, Jack started to unbutton his shirt but was surprised when Blair quickly turned him around and slapped his hands away. She guided him backwards and forced him to sit on the bed. Next she knelt down in front of him and took his shoes and socks off. Then she slowly stood up and walked over to her bag. A small MP3 stereo and speakers were pulled out and she plugged them in and turned it on to the song she had specifically wanted.

With the room being just larger than their master bedroom, the small speakers were able to provide adequate sound as Prince's When Doves Cry came on. As the music started to play, Jack watched as Blair's hips moved to the music as she moved her hands up and down her body. Just as the lyrics began to play, Blair turned around suddenly as he watched as she unzipped her dress from the back in a way that made his cock jump.

"Dig if you will the picture of you and I engaged in a kiss. The sweat of your body covers me. Can you my darling, can you picture this? Dream if you can a courtyard, an ocean of violets in bloom.
Animals strike curious poses. They feel the heat, the heat between me and you," she sang as her dress fell to pool at her feet.

What awaited Jack's eyes caused his mouth to hang agape as he started to drool. Blair was wearing teal colored panties along with a garter belt that sat just below her navel and was attached to her nude colored stockings. Her perfect breasts were on display for him as she had not been wearing a bra at all.

As she continued to sing, she slowly snaked her panties down her body, even turning to the side so her man could see her thick round rump as she bent over. When she faced back towards Jack, she messed up some of the lyrics as she giggled as she saw his eyes staring between her legs at her freshly waxed pussy lips.

To Jack, it looked like a mouth that was barely opened and looking to swallow something. Though the first thing he thought about was how his cock was the perfect sausage to put into that ready mouth.

As the song was finishing up, Blair moved down to her knees as she slowly crawled over to Jack. This was amazingly close to how Prince was crawling on the floor in his own video and that added that extra little spunk to it as his cock begged to be released.

Once she was right at his feet, she crawled up his body and slowly began to unbutton his shirt, nibbling and kissing his chest. When the last button was off, she removed his shirt and sent it flying behind her.

Next she unbuckled his belt and Jack lifted his hips as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants pulling his pants down and off sending them to meet his shirt. Instead of using her hands, she used her teeth to slowly pull his boxers down, releasing her prize as his cock sprung forth, spraying a little precum along the way.

"I picked this weekend out of all the others as I'm ovulating at the moment," Blair seductively said to Jack. "Our family needs to grow and this right here," she said grabbing his cock with both her hands as she stroked it, "Is going to give us what we want."

"I bet your eggs are just begging for my sperm aren't they," Jack replied with a sly grin.

"You have no fucking idea," Blair responded feeling her mound pulse in anticipation, "I have been waiting years for you to give me more children and now my dreams are coming true."

"Well. I guess I can't keep my beautiful bride waiting now can I?" Jack asked as he got to his feet.

"B-But don't you want me to give you a ..." Blair started to say only to have Jack put his finger to her lips before he pulled her up by her chin and brought her lips close to his.

"You have kept me rock hard all night and now you tell me that you are ovulating and ready to bare more children for me and you expect me to not be ready? Oh my sweet, sweet sister. I do hope you are ready for what comes next," Jack replied with a sinful smirk on his face before his lips took hers.

Blair immediately threw her arms around her brother as he reached down and picked her up by holding her ass cheeks. Her legs wrapped around him as he held her in place and she could feel his hard cock running through her lips as he moved his hips back and forth.

Their tongues explored each other's mouths like they hadn't ever been there before. After a few minutes, Blair pulled back as Jack latched his lips onto her neck and down her chest. Blair loosened her hold on him and even pulled one hand up to feed him a breast.

Jack instantly latched his lips onto her breast, kissing and nibbling around her areola, as Blair moaned as she was teased. Though she knew that he would please her as he always did. One thing that was known about her sex life with her brother since his return was that she was never left unsatisfied. On certain occasions, she had to resort to only blowjobs for him as she was too sore to have sex but the second she was available again, she would let him know right away and he would be hilt deep back inside of her at the next opportunity.

"That's right li'l brother. Use my body. The body that has been yours for a long, long time," Blair said sweetly to him as her other hand came up to his head as her fingers ran through his hair, caressing him as he took her nipple into his mouth. "Soon my love. You can drink all the milk you want from my breasts while our child grows inside of me."

Jack smirked as he released her nipple from his lips, "I plan on it and I can't wait until you are spraying milk everywhere while you scream out in pleasure."

"Yessss!" she moaned feeling her first orgasm of the night building up.

Just as he had done the same to the other nipple and her orgasm was just about to explode, Jack quickly turned around and threw her on the bed, causing her to yelp. "NOOO! I was so close," Blair whimpered as she felt her orgasm dissipate closing her eyes.

However, she felt shocks going through her body as she squirmed feeling her orgasm being much, much more powerful as it hit its breaking point. As she looked down her body as she started to shake, she then realized that Jack had plunged his tongue into her pussy while his fingers were playing with her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm CUUUUUUUUUUUU...!" she screamed as her orgasm shot through her body.

Jack had to place a hand on her stomach to keep her body from jerking out from under him as he lapped up her juices.

As she came down from her orgasm, her chest heaved as she tried to gather her breath. "You don't know... how happy... it makes a woman feel... to know her man... likes her taste," Blair said through ragged breaths.

"Why wouldn't I enjoy it? You have an exquisite taste," Jack replied mimicking a chef as he brought his fingers to his lips and then blew a kiss off to the air. "Like I said earlier sis, I would love to get some of your juices on a nice steak. I bet people all over would love how it blends together."

Blair giggled as she started to blush. "Well big boy, why don't we coat something else in my juices?" She acted like she was thinking for a minute bringing her finger to her chin as she looked away and then looked back to him, "Like that fat sausage you got there," she finished pointing at his cock.

Jack stood up and bowed to her, "It would be my pleasure, milady." He then crawled up on top of her and kissed his way up her body causing her to moan over and over seeing goosebumps follow his trail of kisses. Once he was to her face, he pushed his tongue into her mouth which she gladly accepted. His cock didn't need any guidance as he moved it along her lips and over her clit a few times before plunging deep within her depths.

"God!" she yelled out, "You make me feel whole every time to stuff me full like that."

"I plan on doing that to you for many years to come Blair. My sister and love," Jack replied expressing his love and emotions to his sister.