Unconditional Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time since he came back to his sister's waiting arms, Jack felt his cock grow hard thinking solely about another woman. The times he had been with Avery, he had either glanced at Blair or was thinking of her, though he did start to get at least semi-hard thinking about her as he had recently thought about her as more of a sister than just a friend.

Jack's hands roamed up and down Olivia's back as he pulled her close to him. Her skin was tender and reminded him of the first time he was with Blair after he came back. Jack moaned himself at the taste of her skin and how her body felt under him.

As he finished playing with her other breast, he looked into her eyes and they sparkled with her lustful intent. He knew that she needed him and he was beyond the point of wanting to deny her any further. Her head moved down and their lips met. This was not a platonic father and daughter kiss. No, this was a kiss between lovers. A kiss that would be remembered for a long, long time.

Olivia pushed her tongue to Jack's lips and his lips parted as their tongues explored each other's mouths. This was how it was meant to be and how Olivia had wanted it from the start.

Once they finished their passionate kiss and pulled back from one another, both were breathing heavily. "Thank you Daddy for allowing this. You don't know how much this means to me," Olivia whispered.

"How long have you felt like this sweetie?" Jack asked curiously. Wondering just how deep this rabbit hole went.

"I have been in love with you since I can remember. I always dreamed about being a princess and having my prince come and save me. But you were always my prince even though you had another princess in Mom."

"WOW!" was all that Jack could respond with.

"But as far as wanting to have sex with you, I would say since I was 12 and first touched myself and got pleasure from it. Though it scared me more than anything at the time, but I wanted you to be the one to show me how good it would feel. I then started watching porn a couple years later and would always picture you with me. Though I knew that you wouldn't do anything with me at that young age."

"That is correct. One of the reasons I agreed to this is because you are now an adult and can make your own decisions. The last thing I want to do is take advantage of my little girl," Jack responded.

Olivia caressed his cheek and smiled, "You could never do that to me Daddy. You are too good a man to do that. Lia and Mia should also know this as does Aunt Avery and Uncle Jamie and of course Mom. I knew you would reject me which is why I had to wait until I was 18 to ask you. I knew that if I had a sliver's chance of you saying yes to me, I had to be an adult first before you would give it a try."

"Part of me still thinks this is a bad idea," Jack responded knowing he could still stop it as they had only fooled around a bit and not taken the final plunge per-se.

"Daddy," she said taking Jack's head in her hands as her eyes bore directly into his soul, "How can it be a bad idea to be with someone you love. I may be young but love is something that knows no boundaries. It doesn't care if we are related, the same or different ages or even different skin colors. Love is something that just happens and you can either go with it and be happy or try to deny it and let it make you miserable."

Jack smiled at his daughter, "How did you become so intelligent?"

Olivia giggled, "Well I did have you, Mom and Grandma helping me along the way. Plus it was Great Grandma Helen that used to babysit me when I was younger so she may have instilled some of her ways into my heart."

"So baby girl. Do you think we have time to do this now?" Jack asked with a sinful smirk.

Olivia put her finger to her chin and looked up like she was thinking, "Well... Lia and Mia are staying at a friend's house tonight and Mom won't be back until later. Some girl's night or something. Soooo, we should be good," she replied with a lustful smile as she looked down at her father. They kissed once more before Jack stood up.

Jack moved the signed paper to a secure location before he followed his daughter up the stairs. Instead of heading to her bedroom, Jack grabbed Olivia by the arm and pulled her into his bedroom, kicking the door shut with his foot.

"If I'm going to take my daughter for the first time, don't you think it should be on a large bed, where you have more room to squirm?" Jack asked mischievously.

"Oh yes, Daddy!" Olivia squealed as she was bouncing on her heels. "I've waited for this for so long. Now my dream is finally coming true." She pulled him into another kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Jacks arms wrapped around her waist but quickly made their way to her luscious ass.

While they stood there making out like two young lovers, Jack pulled her arms off of him and removed her shirt and bra, discarding it onto the floor. He then bent down slightly, gripped her ass cheeks and picked her up in his strong arms as her legs snaked their way around his torso. Her mound was directly over his erect, but confined, cock as she rubbed it up and down on him.

Jack then walked over to the bed and laid her down. Quickly he unbuttoned and unzipped her jean shorts and pulled them off. Being pleasantly surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties. As he parted her legs, she instinctively moved her hands over her little kitten, "Daddy! Please don't look, it is embarrassing."

"Baby. I need to make sure you are nice and wet before I enter you. For that, I wanted to give you something else that would hopefully be a first," Jack responded with a sly grin.

Olivia's head shot up looking at her father, "What do you mean?"

"I want to taste you baby. I want to run my tongue through your little slit and taste your sweet nectar."

"REALLY?" Olivia asked surprised. Though she really shouldn't have been that surprised. Her friends always talked about how their boyfriends wanted blowjobs but would never taste them, but from what she had heard through her parent's door, her father had constantly licked her mother's pussy and from the sounds she could hear, they both enjoyed it immensely.

"Of course. I do love tasting a woman's pussy and watching her squirm while I do it," Jack responded.

Olivia slowly moved her hands away from her kitten as Jack got his first glimpse at his daughter's virgin cunt. "Mom helped me to clean up the hair so that it wouldn't get in the way. She even took me to the spa earlier this week to have it freshly waxed. She told me you would like it in more ways than one and now I understand what she meant."

"That I do baby. But if you had hair down here, I wouldn't have not liked it. It is just easier to eat you out when I don't have to worry about getting hairs in my mouth. It is the same reason your mother trims me back as well. She doesn't like to have hairs in her mouth either."

Olivia smiled knowing that her father would have liked her little kitten either way as she laid her head back. Then her eyes went wide as she felt his tongue running around her outer lips. She felt jolts of electricity running through her body as her nipples ached as they became insanely hard. As his tongue ran through her slit, tasting her dew laden lips, she moaned in pleasure as her hand grabbed the back of his head. Her other hand went to her breast as she gripped that soft orb bringing her fingers to tweak her nipples.

"God Daddy. That feels so good!" she moaned out.

Jack lifted his head and smiled at her a minute, "You know, I won't get mad at you if you curse here. This is where a person is allowed to curse all they want baby girl." Jack then moved his head back down as he took her clit into his mouth and sucked on the little nub.

"OH, SHIT, FUCK!" she screamed as she felt his fingers penetrate her tight little kitty. Her chest heaved as she felt her orgasm getting close. She had gotten used to the feeling over the past few years while she would masturbate thinking about her father. Yet to date, no man had ever given her a blowjob. The closest thing had been when one of her ex-boyfriends had touched her bra encased breasts. He had tried to go further, but she had stopped him and said she wasn't ready. But that wasn't the case. In reality, she had only dated him as he reminded her of her father and she needed someone she could practice kissing on so she didn't look like a complete novice when she got her chance to be with her father. "Daddy ... I-I'm cumm! I'm cUUUMMMMM!" she screamed as her cream surged forward. This had been by far the best orgasm she had ever had and it had been her father that had given it to her.

Jack's mouth was flooded with the best tasting female cum he'd ever had. Though he would never tell his wife that for fear of her getting jealous. He wondered if he was going to hurt her as her walls clamped down on his fingers feeling them go numb. That was the one thing he had worried about when he decided to take her up on her offer. He knew he wasn't the largest out there, but he was a good size above average.

As Jack continued to lap up her cream as he felt her orgasm subside, his fingers had retracted from her now well lubricated pussy and was playing with her clit. He pinched pulled and twisted that little nub lightly so as not to break his poor daughter as her legs wrapped around his head in a death grip. "Again Daddy! Again! I'm fuckNNNGGGGGG!" as Olivia screamed as another orgasm hit her.

Jack had his faced pulled so far into her pussy that he had trouble breathing but that didn't stop him as he lapped up her juices savoring the flavor as much as possible.

Once her orgasm subsided again, she pushed his face away from her and quickly closed her legs as she turned to her side. She brought her knees up to her chest as she rocked back and forth shivering as the aftershocks of her orgasm ran through her.

Jack moved up so that he was behind his daughter on the bed and wrapped his big arms around her pulling her close. She purred as he did this loving how she felt in his manly arms. She made a mental note to learn how to control her orgasms better in the future so that she wouldn't have to deny her father the pleasure of tasting her little kitty. Though she did think that after tonight, after he took her in the most intimate way, she would not have to worry about it as much.

"So I take it you liked the tongue lashing your father gave you?" Jack asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Fuck yes!" Olivia replied. "That was fan-fucking-tastic. Though I am sorry that I had to stop you. It just got too sensitive and I couldn't withstand the pleasure anymore," Olivia finished saying as she looked down as his arms pulled her closer.

"You never have to apologize for that. If you need to stop, no matter what we are doing, just let me know and we will stop, okay? Above all, I want you to enjoy this experience. Sex is something that is truly enjoyable and other than having you kids and your mother, it is the other reason I wake up in the morning," Jack responded lovingly.

Olivia turned so she was laying on her back. She was completely nude while her father was still wearing his shirt and jeans, "But you said if Mom denied you sex, then you would still love her and never leave or cheat on her."

"That is true. Hence why I said the other reason I wake up is for you kids and your mother. Above all else, I care about the four of you. I would gladly chop off my dick and balls and become a eunuch for the rest of my life if it meant keeping y'all safe."

"Oh Daddy," Olivia replied as she felt her heart flutter. She kissed him as he pulled her closer to him. While their tongues battled, she took his right hand and brought it up to her breast, moaning into his mouth as he felt her soft, pillowy flesh.

When they finally broke their kiss, Olivia was gasping for air as she looked into her father's eyes. "Daddy. I'm ready to become a woman. Please make love to your little girl."

Jack hadn't thought about this before but what if he impregnated his daughter. His eyes darted back and forth wondering where he had put the condoms he purchased. Though his wife had her tubes tied, when Avery and Jamie came to visit and they would swap partners, he would always wear a condom as would Jamie just to be safe. Though he now loved Avery like a sister, he didn't want to accidentally impregnate her just like he didn't want Jamie to accidentally get Blair pregnant. Both women were also on birth control as well just in case, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Olivia saw the look in her father's eyes and immediately knew what he was thinking. "Daddy. It's okay. You don't need a condom. I had Mom take me to the doctor last year so I would be on birth control. I didn't want something bad to happen and stop me from going to college. The last thing I need right now is a child to raise."

He smiled down at her and gave her a quick kiss, "Okay sweetie. I didn't know and was wondering where I had placed my condoms."

"You and Mom still use condoms?" Olivia asked. She had talked to her mother about having more kids and her mother had told her that she had her tubes tied so she couldn't without having the procedure undone and they were content with the three of them.

"Err umm not really," Jack stammered knowing that he had just given away too much. "When your Aunt Avery and Uncle Jamie come to see us, we have sex with each other. Though Uncle Jamie and I never touch each other."

"Wow Daddy! You are a kinky bastard aren't you," Olivia replied as she smirked at him.

"Actually it was your Aunt Avery and Mother's idea. Though they aren't actually related to us, just the best of friends. Avery was a client of mine before I came back to meet your mother and she also owns a porn studio. That and her and Jamie are brother and sister as well so it made perfect sense to get much closer to them since they could understand what we went through and help us through things as we could do the same with them," Jack stated.

"Interesting. I knew from the porn videos and communities that there are a good amount of people that are interested in that but didn't know if there were people that actually went through with it until you told me about you and Mom. Though now with Aunt Avery and Uncle Jamie, I wouldn't doubt there are a bunch more," Olivia finished. She would need to do more research and see if she could find a lot of others like them. If so, there had to be someone that could help with actually marrying her parents and forging some documents to show them as legally married instead of just siblings.

Jack then moved down off the bed and began to unbutton his shirt and taking off his pants. As he went to pull his boxers down, Olivia jumped from the bed and grabbed the waistband herself and slowly pulled it down. She had seen cocks in videos and one of her ex-boyfriend's but her ex was small compared to the videos and what she saw spring forward from her father was much, much larger than what she saw with her ex. Her father's cock was close to the size of some of the guys in the videos, though some still looked a lot larger than even him. She felt her kitty clench in anticipation of taking such a massive tool in her little cunt.

She had experimented with different toys but had yet to get anything close to lifelike inside of her. Most of her vibrators were maybe 5-6" long and nowhere near as thick as her father's tool. A thought had popped into her mind of getting a dildo that was much larger, closer to the 10" range but she felt it may hurt more than feel good and she would only need something that large if she was with someone that was as big as the larger sized males in the videos. Her father was not 10" but he was close to it. Maybe an inch or two shorter.

"Daddy," she finally said looking up at him as her hand started to stroke his manhood, "Would you mind if your little girl sucks your big, hard cock?"

Jack smiled down at his daughter, trying not to remember when she was that tall standing up and not kneeling before him, "You do whatever pleases you my dear. Just don't feel that I need you to do this."

"Okay Daddy," Olivia replied in a sweet voice. Her eyes moved back down to the monster in front of her, or that is what she thought of it. She remembered what she saw in the videos as she licked the tip, tasting the liquid that came out. It was a tad salty but she liked the taste. It was definitely different from what she tasted like.

Olivia licked up the back side of his cock noticing how it was hard and manly but the skin was soft and silky. It reminded her of the inside of her kitty before she would get really wet when she touched herself. She then wrapped her lips around the head feeling how it felt in her mouth as she heard her father moan. Then she sucked his cock as deep within her mouth as possible, trying not to use her teeth as much as she could. Though once she got just past the halfway mark, she gagged and instinctively pulled back, gasping for breath. She made a mental note to not go further than that spot and started to bob her head up and down the length of his cock all the while her hands were getting wet from her saliva and were stroking him in a twisting motion.

Though she was not even close to as good as her mother, Jack was getting dangerously close to cumming. "Baby ... you need to ... stop," Jack said through ragged breaths.

Olivia's eyes looked up to her father and the second their eyes met, hers sparkled as she pulled his cock from her mouth, "I want to make you cum first Daddy. Do you want me to swallow it or do you want to paint your baby girl's pretty face?" she asked with a sinful voice.

"OH FUCK BABY!" he yelled, "I want to cum down my little girl's mouth. I want you to swallow your daddy's cum so that it sits in your little tummy."

"Then cum down my throat Daddy. I want to taste you, like you did me," Olivia replied before she started to suck him once again.

This time however, her eyes never left his. Jack couldn't take it anymore as his beautiful and young daughter sucked him the best she could. He felt his balls boil and grabbed the back of her head keeping his cock in her mouth as he grunted and came.

Olivia jumped from the first shot to the back of her throat but her father's grip on her head made it so she wasn't moving as more and more cum flooded into her mouth. She started swallowing as much as she could but some still leaked out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her breasts. The feeling of his cum running down her body was the most erotic thing she could think of and it even gave her a small orgasm as her body shuddered. This also had the adverse effect of causing her to choke and almost spit out his cum. However she was able to recover quickly and swallow the remaining amount she had sitting in her mouth.

"You okay there? You seemed like you had a little too much," Jack chuckled as he looked down on his daughter. He then moved down to a crouching position looking her square in the eyes, "You could have spit it out if it was too much for you. I wouldn't have been ..."

Olivia shook her head, "NO!" she stated in a firm voice, "You tasted me so I had to swallow yours as well."

Jack smiled as he ran his finger from her navel up to her chin gathering the little bit that escaped, "You did let a little escape."

Olivia lunged forward and took his finger in her mouth, running her tongue over his small digit. "Mmmm," she moaned as she closed her eyes savoring his taste. She opened her eyes and her lust emanated out, "That was so fucking erotic how it ran down my body. I even came a little."

Jack's eyes went wide knowing that something like this could get her off. Then he helped her up to the bed and laid her down on her back. Her legs parted as Jack guided his cock right to her entrance. "Daddy, I'm ready. Please make love to me. Make love to your baby girl and make her a woman."