Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so totally blown away witnessing him taking control of my wife. He was in her mind right now and I knew I was about to witness him in her body! I was so aroused at this point, so desperately in need of release that I dared not touch myself or I would erupt instantly.

After he put her on the bed he turned her body so that her legs were hanging off the edge. As he leaned forward to kiss her again, she opened her legs for him to step between them. It was so erotic to see her open up for him. It was a sign of her submitting to whatever he wanted. She was willing to accept and do anything he wanted. Willing to accept him completely.

As they kissed, his body on top of hers, I was awed by the difference in body size. My wife, 4'10" tall and weighing about 110lbs. Henry, about 6'5" tall, or taller and roughly 300lbs! He was nearly three times her size!

As he lay on her kissing I couldn't help but notice that his cock was laying on her belly. His massive nut sack was pressed against her pussy lips and the head of his cock was at her bellybutton! My god, how was it going to fit inside her? Would she be able to take it? Would it hurt her? I didn't want my wife to be harmed in anyway.

I was standing at the foot of the bed as they broke their kiss. Henry pushed himself up but kept his cock on her belly. She began rubbing it with her hand, still fascinated by it. She turned her head and looked at me. Her expression changed to one of concern. She must have noticed the look of concern on my face. Knowing me as well as she does, she put my fears to rest by smiling at me and saying, "don't worry baby, I can handle it. I need this."

She then turned her attention back to Henry standing between her outstretched legs. He pulled himself backward to line up his cock with her very wet hole. He grabbed ahold of himself and rubbed the head up and down between her wet lips getting his cock slick for entry. Maria was moaning as he did. Once he felt it was time, he placed the head at her opening and nudged it forward.

"Ooooh!" A breathy gasp from my wife. He nudged again. "Oh yes!" She hissed again. After several light pushes, his cockhead slid inside her. A loud, "Ohhhhhh gawd!" roared out of her. Her pussy lips seemed to be attached to the huge invader. Clinging to it as he began to slowly fuck her with short thrusts causing her to cry out each time. His thrusts we slow and gentle but after a while, he was becoming impatient. On one inward push her continued the pressure instead of pulling back. I watched stunned as his cock began disappeared into her pussy. This caused Maria to groan out loudly and lift her head to see it for herself. He finally stopped with about two inches to go. Those last two inches were the thickest part. Maria was forcefully breathing, trying to adjust to his size.

"So big!, so big!" She huffed at me.

"I know, but are you loving it?" I asked as I leaned down on the bed to get closer to her.

"Oh my god! Hoooh god, yes!" She breathlessly said into my face as I kissed her. She threw her arm around my neck to kiss me with more passion than she had in quite a while. As we kissed, I felt her body move. She groaned into my mouth. I turned my head to see Henry had withdrawn to the tip. He then shoved in, this time more forcefully causing my wife to nearly scream. Then he did it again. And again. Over and over. Now he was fucking her and judging by the noises coming from her, she was loving it

"Oh my god! Fuck meeee! Please, fuck meeee!" She screamed reaching down and trying to grab his ass to pull him harder into her. "Oh fuck! soooo goood! Take me!"She gasped. Henry was more than happy to oblige her request and began hammering her. She was hollering incoherent things, pumping her hips at his thrusts. She was headed towards an orgasm! As she began getting closer, she became even more incoherent. Just as she was about to explode, Henry gave a very hard thrust, ramming his cock all the way inside!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed as her body went tense. Throwing her head back and arching her back upwards, using the back of her head to lift her body. Henry held still as her orgasm roared through her body. Violently shaking, trying her best to squeeze him in tighter. Her legs as far behind him as she could reach. Desperately pulling his body with the heels of her feet. Her pussy hair pushed right against his pubic hair. For what seemed like a minute but was probably more like a few seconds, she orgasmed hard.

Finally she began calming down. Henry had a tit in each hand and was grinning ear to ear. "You took this big cock like a true slut. You like this big cock in your pussy, don't you my little whore?" He asked her.

"Oh my god, yes!"

"Is this the biggest you ever had?" He asked.

Still trying to catch her breath, she hesitated for a second then huffed out, "Yesssss!"

"Mmmmmmm, I knew you'd love it. Real sluts always love it." He commented as he started to slowly fuck her again. "I am going to make you cum many more times tonight. I am going to bang this pussy like you never believed!"

She was starting to squirm again. Meeting his thrusts with thrusts of her own. Getting breathy again, huffing out air each time he drove into her. Soon, she began to moan louder as he began picking up his pace. she was acting as if she was building to another orgasm when he suddenly pulled out!

"Ohhhh, what's wrong?" she wined. He simply grabbed her and flipped her over like a rag doll. She yelped loud. A little shocked when he did but lifted herself up onto her hands and knees. She knew what was coming. He climbed up on the bed behind her and drove it home!

"Ahhhhhhh! She wailed as he drove all the way in without mercy. "Haaaaw my, oh fuck! She yelled out as he began fucking her hard again, trying to pull her ass back into his powerful thrusts. He reached forward and grabbed her by the hair and literally lifted the front of her body off her hands! He then reached around the front of her with his other hand and grabbed her by her neck. All the while fucking her hard and making her make all kinds of erotic noises.

"I'm gonna own this pussy before I am done, do you understand me?" He asked her with some force in his voice. "Jeffery gave me permission to use you like a piece of meat tonight and that's what I'm gonna do! You hear me slut?"

"Yessssssss!" She cried out.

"Yes what?" he asked as he brought his free hand up and behind him. Then bringing it forward with some velocity, smacking her ass!

"Oh! Yesss sir! I am a slut for you, use me however you want!" She screamed causing him to speed up even more.

I was lying next to her when he let go of her throat. She fell forward a bit roughly but with a slight smile on her face. "Honey! So big. So fucking big"! She yelled directly into my face.

"Real whores love giant cocks in their pussies though. So you are a real whore, aren't you?"

"Yesss sir! OHHHHHHH FUCKKK!" She wailed.

"I'm gonna make you cum for me again! You're gonna cum all over my cock, bitch!" He forcefully stated to her

"Ahhhhhh, fuck yeah!" she screamed back at him! "Just fuck me hard. Fuck the shit outta me!" She was out of control. So lost in lust that she couldn't think straight. I was so aroused watching him take my wife. Using her like a cheap whore and she was loving every second of it!

When she started getting close to another orgasm, Henry pulled out again! She wined very loudly this time. "Please! Don't stop, please fuck me Henry!"

Oh, I'm not stopping my littlle whore." He replied to her as he flipped her onto her back again. "I just wanna see your face when I breed you! You know I'm marking this pussy as mine tonight, don't you?"

"Ah my god!" She whelped breathlessly as Henry climbed between her legs and once again drove it into her!

"Jeffery gave me permission to own this pussy tonight!" He huffed at her as he started fucking her again. "He gave me permission to take you as my breeding bitch!" She was totally writhing at his words. Getting more and more aroused with each comment. Her body reacting to the words as well as the fucking! She was getting close again. Humping her pussy hard at each of his thrusts. Legs and arms beginning to shake. Henry was speeding up faster and faster. His breathing getting ragged.

"Are you ready to be my mate, Maria?" He asked her quietly but again loud enough for me to hear. She could only groan out incoherently. "Then get ready!" He yelled. "I am going to put my baby in your belly! He roared as he drove all the way into her and held still. He was quiet for a few seconds then suddenly he roared. He was cumming inside my wife!

She suddenly arched her body again. leaning up nearly to the top of her head trying to arch her back while trying to pull Henry all the way inside her! Her mouth was wide open but no sound was coming out. After a few seconds of her body like that, the sound arrived "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Haaaaaaaaw! Hooooooh! She was screaming out as her body went into it's shaking convulsions. "Ohhh my gawd! I......I can......I can feeeeel itttttt! Oooooh My god!"

Henry was still roaring out through his orgasm. I don't know how much cum he was shooting but judging by the size of his balls, it had to be a lot.

"Ohhh yeah! Oh yeah. Yes! He bellowed as his orgasm began subsiding. "Oh yes my little breeding slut, you now have the gift of my baby swimming inside of you!" He informed her.

Hearing his words, she was wrecked by another earth shattering orgasm! All Henry could do was ride it out with her. Him only mentioning getting her pregnant set her off into orgasmic oblivion again.

When she finally calmed down, I was so ready for her. I desperately needed her. I got off the bed, ripped off my shirt and shorts and tapped Henry on the shoulder.

He smiled at me as he withdrew from her and stepped back for me. I grabbed her, flipped her over and climbed on the bed on my knees behind her. I lined it up and rammed all the way inside.

"Whoa! Oh shitttt! Yeess!" she yelled as I showed no mercy on her pussy. I was just ramming her hard. But I wanted it to last a bit and being so close already, I pulled out just as quickly.

"Ohhhhh, why'd you stop?" She said in a very whiney voice.

"Oh, I'm not done with you by a longshot, bitch!" I growled!

I reached down and shoved three of my fingers into her pussy and began finger banged her hard. Just the way I knew she liked it. It never dawned on me that she was full of Henry's sperm. When I looked down at her little pussy, there was a white goo all over my fingers. Kinda shocked, I pulled them out, reached up with my other hand, grabbed her hair and pulled her up. I took my messy fingers and shoved them into her open mouth.

"Clean my fingers you slut!" I ordered. She complied with enthusiasm, sucking and licking my fingers like crazy! I began fucking her mouth with my fingers as well, pushing them as far into her mouth as I could. All she would do was moan. She was loving the roughness of it all. Being totally used for our enjoyment!

I withdrew my fingers and pushed her face back down. I instantly mounted her again much to her delight. As I began pounding into her I leaned forward over her body and placed my mouth next to her ear.

"Now it's my turn to breed you bitch! I'm gonna pump millions of my sperm into your womb!"

"Ohhh yesss, pleaseee do it!" She yelled.

"One of our babies is going to grow in your belly! Your a breeding slut, made to have our babies!" I yelled into her ear.

"Ahhhhhh! I am nothing but your baby incubator! Please fuck one into meeee! I don't care if it's your's or Henry's, I want it. I want all your sperm!" She was starting to orgasm as she said it and her words set me off like a violent eruption! My cock started pulsing cum in some of the most powerful jets I've ever felt in my life. Maria also lost control when she felt the first blast. We were now locked together in our orgasms. Me pulling her onto my cock as deep as I could go. Her pushing back against me also trying to get me as deep as she could. Both of us shaking and making a lot of noise.

As we calmed down and started catching our breath, Maria kept saying something that I couldn't understand. So I leaned sown to her and asked her to repeat.

"Sooo amazing! Soooo hot. Sooo, so, I feel so much like a woman right now!" She gasped in my ear. "This has been so incredible. I've just had two men try to make me pregnant! Both of you pumping my womb full of your sperm! That's so fucking hot!" She gasped into my ear. I smiled at her joy and she began to giggle. As I pushed up off of her and withdrew from her pussy. I suddenly became aware of Henry still standing there. He was smiling and stroking his cock.

"Jesus, that was so fucking hot watching you two! I am hard as a rock again!" He blurted out with a laugh. "I was thinking of grabbing my little breeding bitch and having her again!"

Maria, having rolled onto her back threw her hands over her eyes as if embarrassed but her smile gave it away. She was willing and judging by the amout of cum leaking out of her, no foreplay or lube would be necessary!

On her back, her legs splayed open, she was an easy target for Henry. He simply crawled between her legs and shoved it home! Maria wailed out again but threw her arms around his neck in a lovers embrace. She threw her legs up and out giving him as much room as possible. Within five minutes of his intense pounding she was showing signs of another orgasm! She began what I call holler/moaning and was humping at him again!

He pounded away at her for about 10 minutes. Making her moan and groan the entire time. Wanting her to cum again, Henry started the nasty dialogue with her again.

"Who owns this pussy, whore?" He yelled at her.

"Oh my god! You do!" She screamed back at him. "You own this slut pussy!"

"That's right bitch! What can I do with it?" He asked trying to elevate her to orgasm by talking nasty to her.

"Hoooooh fuckkkk! What...ever you want!"

"Who fucks you better than anyone my little whore?" He surprised me with that one.

She started shaking and driving her hips hard at him, building to her orgasms. His nasty talk was working.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkk! You........and Jeff, you both fuck me so good! So hard!" She was really getting close now.

Henry leaned up as he was pounding her pussy, now driving in at a slightly different angle. He put his hand on her throat and began fucking her as hard as he could. She was screaming, hollering, moaning, every sound you could think of, she was making that sound! His other hand went to her tit. He pinched her nipple, hard. Very hard. This rough manipulation of her nipple set her off. She began shaking and hip pumping very hard.

"That's the way I like to breed my bitch! Totally submissive to me! You're my cumdump now bitch! Here comes another load of my baby makers!" He roared out as he slammed dep into her.

She felt his cock pulse inside and exploded again. They both bellowed and moaned all the way through their orgasms. Finally slowing and trying to catch their breath and their strength. Henry let himself fall on Maria and they entered into a long, very passionate kiss.

As I stood there watching, I couldn't believe that I was hard again! I needed her again!

When Henry got up off of her, I instantly grabbed her and flipped her over again and shoved my cock into her! "So, you wanna be a breeding whore do you?" I scolded. "You think you're worthy of my sperm bitch!"

"Oh god please! Please let me have it!" she yelled back at me.

This nasty talk was getting to me already. Having watched Henry fuck her a second time had me worked up again. I was feeling the sensation of a pending orgasm already. I wasn't done playing though so I pulled out.

"haaaaaaaa! You're teasing me! she screamed.

"Bitch, I'll do what I want with you! I scolded.

While I let my cock and balls come down from the need to cum, I reached down and began rubbing her clit with my thumb. Going in circles and rubbing it back and forth. This got her moaning again and humping her pussy at me. I suddenly shoved my thumb into her and began sawing it in and out. That really made her moan and she started her shaking again. I didn't want her to cum yet either so I withdrew it! Another whining moan from Maria.

But I now had a ready cock for her pussy. I aimed and shoved, I buried it to the hilt with one thrust! She wailed out loudly at the force of my thrust into her. She instantly threw her ass back against me and began her shaking again. She wouldn't be able to hold out much longer before she climaxed again. I wanted to continue degrading her though, just needed to come up with something new really quick.

As I watched my cock ramming in and out of her pussy I realized that I was looking at her little butthole too. In all of our years together, all of our sexual experimentation, we had never done anything with anal play. With her need to feel degraded I figured what the hell! My thumb was still soaked with her juices and cum so it was lubed! I reached forward and grabbed the back of her neck. I pushed her face down to the mattress and pushed he ass forward with my body. This brought her knees closer to her head and caused her back to arch down deeply. When I had her positioned how I wanted her, I went for it. I quickly but not roughly, if that makes sense, pushed my thumb into her ass!

"Whoooooooh! Oh myyy.....oh my god! Jeffery, what are you doing to me?" She screamed as she tried to push her body up. I kept my hand down on her neck to prevent her from doing just that. I felt so wicked doing this to her but I just kept pounding into her with my cock. Gradually I started moving my thumb in unison with my fucking her.

"Oh god, oh my god, ohhh, ohhhhhhh! That....that's........Ohhhh fuck! That actually feels good!" She screamed loudly as she began pushing at me again. "Oh my god, oh my god! I'm gonna cum! She shouted as she started quivering!

I suddenly felt the bed move as I saw Henry walking on his knees toward her head.

"Damn girl, you are one nasty slut! You've got a big dick in your pussy, a fat thumb up your ass, now your gonna get sealed up good!" He shouted at her as he grabbed her hair. I removed my hand from her neck to allow him to lift her by her hair. Her face and body rose up forcing my thumb in deeper.

"Oh shit!" She yelled when she felt it penetrating her further. But before she could say anything, other than the sound that already escaped her, Henry shoved his slime covered cock into her mouth forcefully. Pushing it as far down her throat as his size would allow.

"God damn! I love nasty bitches like you! You big time sluts are the best! Now suck all that cum off my cock! Show me what a cock sucking whore you are!"

I could hear her sucking and slurping on his cock. I could hear her breathe in through her nose every couple of thrusts from Henry! I was still driving her hard and fast and her body was about to explode, as was I. I slowed down a little to allow her to build up some more. I had a feeling I knew what it was gonna take to get her there this time.

"Who's baby you wanna have growing in your belly bitch? You know one of us has knocked you up tonight! You want Henry's baby in your belly or do you want mine? I yelled at her.

Henry then pulled his cock from her mouth and lifted her head higher using her hair.

"Answer the question you married whore!" He bellowed.

"Ohhhhhh my god! Hoooooh! I've already had three of Jeff's babies!" She groaned at him. I want yours! I want to have your baby Henry! She screamed up at him.

Henry quickly shoved his hard cock back down her throat again. Her words sent me over the edge and I rammed as deep as I could and roared as I began cumming. She felt it and exploded too, Screaming a muffled scream with Henry's cock in her mouth. Then her convulsions began. Her body shaking and trembling. Driving her ass into me hard, trying to get my seed as deep as possible inside her. We became like a well oiled machine. Me and Maria cumming together set Henry off also. He roared as well and began filling her mouth with cum! Each of us shaking, moaning and just enjoying our climaxes.

1...345678