All Comments on 'Unfulfilled Happy Ending'

by NickyF

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
symtronsymtronover 14 years ago
You have read my Life

So much of this is MY Life!!! I am in the same boat wanting to find a masseuse but not able to find a place where men are welcomed. I await the next installment...

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 14 years ago
I think you should ask for the happy ending.

How else are you going to be satisfied unless you ask for it? The woman already knows that you are aroused. Let her know what you want her to do. That is the only way that you will be pleased. The worse thing that could happen is that she won't do it. You mention that you are married and I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Are you concerned that you would be cheating on your wife? Don't worry. You are only asking for a little manual release. What's the harm in that?

magmamanmagmamanover 14 years ago
I also regularly get a massage

I have been regularly attending different massage therapists for a bit over three decades.

The vast majority are professional, a simple fact of life. There are different levels of reactions to nudity, most have seen their fair share of that, are unconcerned and just do their job.

I have also had several that will do a "happy ending", typically this only happens with the less inhibited and then only after a long term relationship.

A massuese has that license to consider, in most States any type of sexual touch is illegal. In some States it isn't illegal, but that is also not really considered a massage.

My situation was quite the reverse, the very first lady I ever saw considered an erection as just in the way and took care of it.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that this was not exactly normal. Then imagine my surprise when I also discovered that any of them that will readily offer a happy ending are usually not worth a hoot at the massage.

The truth? I love a really good massage, and I really don't mind if they skip the happy ending, although some innocent bumping and touching is sure nice.

That last one you mentioned is perfect, I would stick with her and just let her do her thing and be happy.

MGM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous