All Comments on 'University Whore Ch. 02'

by DesiresFun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
auhound49auhound4911 months ago
Oh yesss, breed the bitches

unprotected preg risk sex is the only real sex there is. All else is mere mutual masturbation.

Lets see if either slut gets bred. Have both take pregnancy tests in ch 4 or 5!

PS add the tag breeding or pregnant for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Starting off it was interesting, something different. Then it turned into the typical, fuck the dumb white slut, breed her, own her, bullshit. Need help with missing words in sentences.

1999DTfan1999DTfan11 months ago

Absolutely the best description of deepthroat I've read in a while. Loved it. I tend to prefer when an experienced girl deepthroats a black guy that has never been fully throated before and his reaction to it. But this was hot as H. Looking forward to many more stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

lost me at all the BBC mythology... comically stupid, and farcical. All racial groups have men that vary in size around a common, fairly narrow middle of the bell curve. If you'd ever seen any dick other than you're own, you'd know that.

funguy2619funguy26195 months ago

Loved it. Needs part 2. Do they all move in together ? Does she get pregnant as they hoped ? Alexandra is the whore. We need to know about her after this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDesiresFun@DesiresFun
Hello, don't mind me, just writing for fun over here about some of my sexual experiences. I also love to reward fans of my stories with pictures, custom stories and special videos.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

University Whore Previous Part