Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want him to shoot his wade all around, in his pants, on my hand, seat, or even some people who're sitting nearby. Not wanting to take risk, I lowered my face downwards and put his hard dick in my mouth. I didn't want to suck his cock in a public theatre. But just to swallow his cum so that it's not a mess.

The moment I lowered my head, I started jerking his dick with my hand, hard and licked and sucked the tip hard. I didn't want people to see me giving head in public, like a slut.

Strangely, he removed my hands from his dick. Now it was only my mouth that was working on his cock.

I kept on sucking him.

5 seconds

10 seconds

20 seconds

1 minute passed by.

There were no intentions for his dick to reach climax.

I now pulled out the dick from my mouth.

"No,no... Don't stop. I'm almost there." He said. "Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yes yes.. " saying this he forced my mouth onto his cock and held my hair strongly and started fucking my mouth.

Now here I am.. sucking the cock topless in the Middle of a theatre where at least 5-10 people we're watching me.

Instead of getting angry, it turned me on so much.

I stopped hurrying and changed my pace into a slow rhythm. Wasim understood this and removed his hand from behind my head and started playing with my tits.

I was now blowing him very slowly, taking his cock deep inside my mouth, wetting it very well and giving my best, knowing that I had an audience. I made sure that his dick went all the way to my throat and came out before taking it again into the mouth. I used my tongue under his shaft and tingled the tip of his dick with the tongue. I made sure that I licked the saliva from dripping on his pants. I Kept on sucking him for good 2 minutes when he said this in my ear: "I wanna cum on your boobs"

Wow.

I didn't say anything, but looked into his eyes with his cock in my mouth.

I could see the other boys also trying to get a look at me sucking a cock in public.

I kept on sucking him hard for a good one minute, licking the tip and sucking the whole dick and finally he pulled it out. I moved closer to him and grabbed both my boobs around his dick.

He rubbed his dick on my right nipple and started cumming on it.

I had forgotten the fact that we haven't had sex for at least 4-5 days and Wasim never masturbates.

The first jet itself was a thick white one which went directly into my cleavage. Next one went a little higher, below my neck. Next 3-4 wades went all over my neck and boobs. I kept on wanking him until his balls were emptied on my boobs and chest.

Once he was done, I bent down and licked the tip clean.

I looked down to see a huge amount of cum dripping into my cleavage and was all over my boobs and neck. I did nothing to clean them, instead I covered it by readjusting the top. The top was getting wet because of the cum and it got glued to my boobs.

I ran my hand over the top to feel the sticky cum pasted all over my top and boobs.

"I think we should go now" Wasim said. I agreed. It was not a good idea to stay after all these show offs. I took the shawl and wore it around the neck. I turned back to find the 3 boys looking at me. I didn't know how much they saw. But I'm sure they got a good idea of what all I've been doing. We got up from the chairs and walked out of the theatre.

I went to the lady's washroom and checked the mirror. The top was mostly transparent because of the cum. Also, my neck, nape and the cleavage which was visible, were shining with cum. I decided not to clean it.

One strand of cum looked like a necklace around my neck. I spread some cum which was on my breasts, all over them and kept the rest on my neck and nape as it was. I really felt like going out like that. Cum dripping from my neck and a tank top without a bra and the top transparent because of the cum. But I knew that this will become a big news everywhere and this place can't afford a sight like that. So I wore the shawl around the neck and went out.

As I was walking out, I could feel every person standing there looking at me. There were not many people, though. I wondered how many people noticed the cum stain on my top or the dripping cum on my neck.

I went straight to the parking area where Wasim was waiting for me.

He was shocked to see me like that.

"Roshni.. why didn't you clean the cum off your body??" He exclaimed.

"Don't you like it?" I winked.

"Well... Yea.. but what will people think?" He was doubtful.

"Let them think that I am a slut who gives blowjobs in theatre and walks around in town wearing cum around neck" I said.

"Oh God.. you're insane." He said.

I climbed onto the back seat of his bike and kept some distance from his body. I didn't want his cum to be pasted on his back.

While riding in bike, we halted at a traffic signal, when I remembered to wear the shirt over the top. I opened the zip of my bag and took out the shirt. That's when I noticed a car which was on the side. Its window glasses were up. I couldn't figure who was inside. Anyway, I decided to act oblivious to it.

I removed the shawl from my body and put it inside the bag. Then I started my usual procedure which turns on every single male human on earth. I raised my hand above my head and started tying the hair in pony. By doing which, my boobs stood proudly inside the cum stained almost transparent tank top. Wasim' hand games in the theatre made the neckline wider. My nipples were poking through the top. Even my areolas were visible in the day light.

I did it for some good 10 seconds and then looked inside the window mirror of the car and adjusted my top, by holding it a little away from my boobs and re adjusting to place it back, because of which, I was showing side boob to whoever was sitting inside the car.

I didn't even bother to know, who was inside it. I was too horny to bother. I took my shirt and wore it.

Show was over, at least for now. I reached the place where Wasim usually drops me and gave him a good-bye kiss. He asked me if he can come tonight to home. I told him that I'll let you know.

I walked towards my home, which was around half kilometers away.

(The day is not over...)