Using him Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cheerleader keeps on fucking him like that for another fifteen minutes before Tom spurts in her pussy again, having his fourth orgasm of that night. By this point, he has been completely broken, any sense of self destroyed by her powerful pussy. "I'm thirsty now. Could you pee in my mouth please?" Tom asks incoherently, having been fucked out of his mind. She nods, getting back up over his face again. He holds his mouth open for her and she immediately begins to piss in Tom's mouth, smiling as he gulps down several mouthfuls of her urine. Such a slut, she thinks to herself as she keeps on spraying her pee inside his mouth.

"I'm sorry I was so unruly earlier. I love you, baby. I'm your slut and I love you," he says to her, his mind broken by the aggressive fucking he got.

When he could not swallow more, she pisses all over his hair again, drenching him in her urine for the second time of the night. She then finishes and lies down next to him on the bed. "I love you," she whispers to the tied up boy, who hears it and responds with the same words, right before fainting.

....

7 years later

Jessica just left her office. She is feeling very tired today, but knows that there is something, or rather someone, that can cheer her up. Thinking about her husband Tom is making her panties get very damp. The beautiful woman rubs herself gently through the pencil skirt but decides to wait until she is home in his arms before cumming. He should be waiting for her there already since he works shorter hours than she does, with her being the main breadwinner in their marriage. It is one of the many ways she has power over her husband, alongside the obvious physical aspects. And she loves all of it.

Once she gets home, she finds Tom on the couch, napping naked. She smiles at him fondly before deciding to wake him up his favorite way. Taking off her skirt and thong, she gets on the couch and over his head, urinating on Tom's face. Her pee wakes him up and he smiles once he realizes what is going on, opening his mouth to drink her piss. She pees more into Tom's mouth until finished and puts her panties and skirt back on. Perfect way to wake him up, given how addicted he is to the taste of her warm urine now.

"Thank you so much for the drink. You know I love it when you wake me up like that," he says. "Could you maybe take those off again so you could use my tongue as toilet paper too?" She is impressed that he is now taking more and more initiative. Taking her skirt and panties off again, she presents her hairy cunt to him. He leans forward to kiss her moist womanhood and lick up the remnants of her salty piss, cleaning up her pee with his tongue like a true toilet slave. Nowadays he doesn't even try to deny the fact that he's her whore anymore.

"Good job, my slutty little husband. I have something else for you too," she says and turns around, presenting her rear end to him. She smirks as he grabs her asscheeks and spreads them apart, and starts kissing her asshole. "That's it. Show me what a whore you are. Eat my asshole out you slut." Hearing her call him that only makes him hornier as he sucks her asshole, pressing his tongue inside her ass. He loves it when she degrades him with her words and actions. Nothing ever brings him this much pleasure, except when she is fucking him, of course.

"Take me to our bedroom and fuck my brains out?" he asks with a cute pout on his face. She nods and holds his hand, yanking him straight down to their bedroom. Once there, she makes quick work of his clothes and starts to pound him into the bed violently. He has a much better stamina now than he did years ago but is still much weaker than her. She hammers away hard and forces him to squirt a load inside her hot pussy in short time, before coming down to rest next to him on their bed, a satisfied smile on her face.

The End.

12