All Comments on 'Using Jill Ch. 08'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mugglensumugglensualmost 11 years ago
A great update

This is a refreshingly good update to the story. Finally Jill is becoming a wanton slut. I do hope there will be more twists to the story later on. But for now I am glad the author has decided to stop with the non-consensual sex!

mercianknightmercianknightalmost 11 years ago
An Excellent Continuation

Glad to see the series resurrected. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm glad you're back with the story. I like your new chaper, but I would like to see Jill having a nite of wild sex alone with either BO or the black pimp. She needs a real man to satisfy her not little kids, but did like the new chapter!!! Keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Another amazing part in the series, loved every bit of it, though this part seemed to have ended rather abruptly...have the same view as the earlier post, Jill deserves more than teenagers...make her a corporate whore for Bill and Sean, and use her for group sex with black dicks...she is so delectable...

write more and write more quickly...there is just too much waiting period before every part comes out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent, as always

Great read, as usual!

I *especially* like how you reused the part from Julie's Mistake (3 or 4)... The "A gang-bang! They're going to gang-bang me!" part.. It would be very welcome for you to include more of these type thoughts... Shock about what is getting ready to happen to her, where it sends a shiver down her spine and a tingle to her pussy, thinking about how slutty it is, that internal dialog is often the hottest part of your writing.

It would also be awesome if you got on a tear and put out a bunch of chapters in rapid succession ;) Leading up to her getting completely and utterly used in a true gang bang (maybe letting us read more of those "oh my", type thoughts during the whole thing), or maybe even gang banged multiple times over several stories, night after night, double vaginal and just some of the sluttiest things you can dream up! (And of course her thoughts while things are done to her that she's never even heard of, her complete shock about it). And with all the internal cumming, an occasional pregnancy scare and exploring that would be a very hot subplot to add into the story too, the way it is, men cumming inside her over and over, it always seems a bit inconsequential, her thought process stressing out about it would be very hot. And maybe a visit to the doctor where she once again gets fucked would be hot, that could turn into something where she has to go in for a repeat checkup, being too naive to understand she doesn't need to go there for anything other than the doctor's pleasure... And being used during a pregnancy repeatedly might be a way for you to push the limits of the complete sexual abandon of our new favorite slut ;)

Been a fan for years. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Love your stories. Cant wait to read more of Jill's sexual adventures. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story

great update really liked ur story, hope to read more updates, one of the best stories i have read

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 10 years ago
Dichotomy

I have mixed emotions about this chapter. The part with Billy and his friends blackmailing Jill bothers me. First, in chapter 2, Billy enters the house and snaps the picture of Jill. So he's guilty of invasion of privacy. Then he threatens to send the pic to tens/hundreds of people. Since he took it in the privacy of Jill's home, he then would be guilty of defamation of character. One count for every person he sends the pic to. So Jill should slap him upside the head & read him the riot act. Instead the story makes it sound like this is normal behavior. NOT!

On the other hand the part where Sean bends Jill and puts the "wood" to her brought back some very fond memories. My wife is petite and a former baton twirler. In our early days she was extremely lithe and flexible. I would place her legs against my chest and grab the back of her ankles and push them down until her toes touched the mattress. This positioned her love holes in a very inviting position. Being a long distance runner I had great stamina and could put the "wood" to her for quite a long time. She would experience a multiplicity of orgasms and would be totally exhausted when we were done. Oh for the "days of y'or!" Brought back great memories so thanks ever so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good god please let cupcake_kandi be lying and making that shit up, otherwise someone get them help.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker6 months ago

Good story, and well written, BUT we were told earlier in the series that our heroine wasn’t on birth control. Yet, she never uses a condom for her many couplings with many different men. Surely by now she will need a pregnancy test and/or visit an STD clinic? Just wondered. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous