All Comments on 'Vacation Sex for BBW and Husband'

by DDDorothyParker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Justaman46Justaman46about 1 year ago

This needs to be a multi-part story. Keep telling what happened while on vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A scene, probably just a vignette, really.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

How dare you write about a loving wife and her husband? Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You sound like a hot fuck doll baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice start, could use a little more sexual drama though. Looking forward to chap. 2.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m a lucky VH too, and married for decades to a very hot BBW. I like that my wife also enjoys planning everything out for me. It’s so hot how you describe wanting to be fucked hard. My wife completely understands that my attraction, my worshipping, of her body is total and has been from the first day when I met her and simply couldn’t stop checking out her bulbous ass. So I also like to be fucked hard, meaning I stare in disbelief at my good fortune as she slowly lowers her massive hairy cunt on to my waiting mouth..and she gives it to me hard too, just the way I like it.

I love being underneath her, her submissive 6-4/210lb husband, continually begging for more.

Your stories are great; thanks so much, and best to your lucky husband too..

BK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDorothyParker@DDDorothyParker
Happily married, straight, horny, BBW. I write stories about my life and my experiences. I’m an Ally, free thinker, and I support women.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES