Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," I groaned, shuddering, coz one of her hands was between us, and she was kinda exploring my cock through my jeans.

"Penny?" I groaned, 'n fuck, this was getting outa control, I didn't want to scare her, 'n she was so fuckin' tiny and delicate, and my hand was on her butt, inside her panties, all over her butt, and Jesus, those butt-cheeks were firm and taut, not an ounce of fat on her, and my fingers kinda dug in and kneaded that taut little ass.

"Mmmm," she moaned, sucking my tongue into her mouth, and her hand was sorta fumbling at my belt, 'n I gave up and rolled back a bit and helped her, undid my belt, unfastened my jeans, pushed 'em down to my knees, and after a second, I kicked 'em off, and there was my boxers and me.

"I want to see you," she gasped, sorta kneeling next to me, 'n it was just about the first thing she'd said since we moved to the back seat, and her hands tugged at my boxers, tugged 'em down, 'n my cock sprang free, 'n her eyes went big and round.

"It's so big," she sorta gasped, mesmerized, and yeah, well, my cock standing straight up, coz I was lying on my back, and yeah, I mean, I'm a modest sort of a guy, but my cock is big. Eight inches, and there it was, hard as steel, cockhead, glans, blue-veined cockshaft, and she sorta reached for it, real hesitant, and she was breathing hard.

"Can I touch it?" she whispered.

I kinda chuckled. "Yeah, you can touch it." Just don't ever let go.

She looked at me and shivered, and that look on her face, it wasn't coz she was scared. Nope, her hand reached out and clasped me in those silky fingers, and she wasn't scared at all. She was fascinated. Fascinated, and excited.

"Stroke it," I said. "Like this." My hand closed over hers, real gentle, and I showed her. She did, 'n when I lifted my hand from hers, she kept on stroking, slowly, her eyes wide, 'n my hand reached up and cupped one of her perky little tits 'n I eased her over and onto her back, 'n I looked her in the eye, 'n I reached down, and I peeled her little red panties all the way down to her knees.

She looked at me for a long second, 'n she raised one knee and kicked her foot free, leaving those panties hanging off the other leg, 'n we looked into each other's eyes, 'n my hand slid down across her flat little belly to where she had that real sparse black pubic fluff, hardly any, really, 'n I paused, my fingertips brushing her there, 'n she knew what I wanted, 'n Jesus, she really was an angel.

"Penny," I kinda said, lost in those eyes, 'n I said something I'd never said to any other bitch, 'n it was from the fuckin' heart. "Penny, I love you... I love you, and I want you."

Never fuckin' asked a bitch before. Just took what I wanted, 'n if they said no, I just sorta shrugged, accepted it and fucked off. Plenty of bitches around. But never a bitch like this one, 'n I didn't wanna fuck it up, and I sure didn't want to hear no, but I did want to hear yes, 'n fuck, I was terrified of scaring the bitch.

She looked at me. "I think I love you already," she whispered, and her knees kinda parted and one of her hands reached down to rest on mine, 'n it wasn't coz she wanted to move my hand away.

"Please," she whispered. "I've never... you're so big... don't hurt me..." 'n I knew she was mine.

We kissed, 'n my hand circled on her taut flat little belly, 'n my cock pressed against her thigh, hot 'n hard, 'n Jesus, I knew she was mine, 'n I was terrified, 'n fuck, knowing that, in that moment, that was the closest to heaven I'd ever been, and I knew something else too. Something that she knew in her heart as well, and I saw that knowledge in her eyes as my hand slid down to cup her delicate little sex, hot and already wet and slippery.

I was gonna bone her.

"Penny?" I whispered, drowning in those eyes, 'n one finger-tip parted those delicate lips, 'n she was wet, so wet, 'n she gasped and shivered and her knees edge apart as my fingertip found her entrance, 'n fuck, she mighta been petite 'n delicate 'n everything, but she was a woman where it counted, 'n she arched her back and one of her hands clutched at my back, 'n the other rested lightly one mine where I cupped her, 'n her pussy sorta opened to me, 'n my finger slid into her, gently, 'n my thumb feather her clitoris.

"Ohhhhhh." She moaned so sweetly, 'n her eyes widened, 'n her lips parted, 'n she moaned again, soft and sweet, as my finger explored her inside, caressing her pussy-walls, 'n fuck she was wet and tight and shivering under my hand, 'n her little hand clutched at mine.

"Yes," she moaned. "Ohhh yes..."

"I want you, Penny," I breathed, my nose brushing hers, 'n my lips brushed hers too, and hers tried to capture mine, 'n I smiled and teased her, and then gave her what she was looking for, 'n we kissed, long and slow, on and on, 'n my finger kept touching her, 'n that little clitoris was all swollen 'n she was enjoying what I was doing to her. "I love you, 'n I want you."

"Yes," she moaned. "Ohhh yes... yes..." 'n her eyes looked into mine, 'n we both knew, 'n my thumb brushed real delicate across her clitoris, 'n she was shivering, her pussy clutching at my finger, 'n I smiled, 'n I took her over that edge, 'n her mouth opened wide, her eyes widened, she froze for a moment, 'n then her back arched, her legs spread wide as they could, 'n her hips juddered upwards against my hand.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she wailed. "Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhh," 'n her pussy went wild on my fingers, and she pushed herself up against my hand, 'n strained against me, 'n I smiled, coz I knew she was there, 'n I knew she wasn't thinking at all as I eased up and over her, spreading those long slender legs wide for me, 'n my finger eased out, 'n my cockhead eased in, pushing, stretching her, opening her.

"Ohhhh!" Her eyes widened, she looked up at me, 'n she knew what was happening, 'n her back arched as my cockhead pushed through her entrance.

"Uhhhowwww," 'n just like that, I popped her cherry, 'n her face changed, but her eyes looked into mine, 'n I was fuckin' drowning in those eyes.

"Ohhh," she gasped, 'n her pussy was tight, real tight on my cockhead, 'n I kissed her, kissed her good, 'n it was all my lips on hers, sealed to hers, my tongue in her mouth, tasting her, sucking at her tongue, giving her mine, 'n she kissed me like she was drowning 'n I was air, 'n she had to breath, 'n she moaned into my kiss as I worked my cock into her.

Slow gentle movements, coz yeah, I like fuckin' a bitch real hard, but I know how to make it good for a bitch to, 'n fuck, I wanted Penny to be my bitch so bad, 'n if I had to keep a bit of self-control 'n stop myself from pounding her, 'n make damn sure it was good for her, coz it was her first time, well, fuck, I'd do my fuckin' best even if I had to twist a slip-tie round my balls.

Didn't have to though, coz I knew what I wanted.

Wanted to bone the hot little bitch till I died.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhhh," she moaned into my mouth, and her eyes looked into mine, 'n fuck, it was like I could read her soul or something, 'n I gave her my cock in one long slow slide that stretched her, 'n opened her up, 'n filled her tight little cunt with eight inches of solid cock, 'n she groaned.

"Nnnnaaaauuughhhh." Her head arched back, her mouth opened wide, she bucked a little under me, 'n her knees drew back 'n clutched at my ribs while her feet kinds dragged across my hips, 'n she took my cock all the way, until I was buried to the balls inside her, 'n holding myself there, shuddering with the sheer pleasure of her hot little cunt sheathing my cock, 'n she was mine.

All mine, 'n fuck, all I could do was hold her tight under me, 'n fucking groan with the joy and the pleasure and the ecstasy of her naked body under me, so fuckin' close to me it was like our fuckin' hearts beat as one, my cock sheathed in her, like it was always meant to be there, 'n she was so small 'n delicate 'n fuck, I couldn't believe this little angel had given herself to me, just like that, but she had, 'n I just fuckin' looked down into that angel's face, kinda knowing this was heaven, 'n that angel looked up at me, breathing hard, her face beaded with sweat, and her tight little cunt was clamped down on my length like a vice filled with hot oil, tight 'n slick.

"Huhhhh," she gasped. "Hunnughhh," 'n her delicate little hands clutched at my back, 'n her knees clutched at my ribs, 'n I did my best not to crush her, coz she'd a been lucky to be even close to half my weight, 'n I was afraid I'd kinda hurt her as I sorta rested against the cradle of her thighs.

"You okay, Penny?" I asked, not moving much, just small movements inside her, 'n fuck, even those were fucking exquisite, coz any movement at all, my cock slid against her cunt walls, 'n it was fuckin' heaven.

"Don't stop," she gasped, 'n her back arched a little, those perky little tits and that flat little belly pressed against me, and her cunt moved a little on my cock, 'n I fuckin' near died from how good it felt. "Don't stop... do it to me...," 'n fuck, she was pleading with me.

"Do it to me..."

Well, fuck. I was dying to bone the hot little bitch, and when she looked up me, wide-eyed 'n sweet and angelic as fuck, 'n begged me to do her, I fucking looked down at her, 'n I started doing her alright. Easing back, thrusting in, slow and gentle, but I gave her all my cock in those long slow thrust, 'n that tight little cunt stretched for me, 'n took my cock.

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned, 'n her back arched, 'n those little feet kicked high, 'n she took my cock, 'n fuck, I was boning the bitch, 'n I knew I could bone her 'till I died.

Look on her face as she took my cock, she was thinking the same thing.

"I'm yours," she moaned. "I'm all yours..." 'n her face said she was.

"I want you forever," I said, 'n I picked up the pace, not hammering it into her, not hard, just a good steady fuck, 'n I knew I wasn't gonna last long, coz just having her here, under me, mine to fuck, 'n knowing she was mine, that was doing it for me, 'n I was groaning coz I was trying to hold back, I really was.

She knew. Fuck knows how. I guess it's one of those things some girls kinda know instinctively, 'n right from that first fuck, Penny always knew when I got to that point where I couldn't hold back.

"Please..." she moaned, gasping as I gave her my cock. "Do it... please... do it... finish... finish in me... please... I want it... I want it," 'n fuck, how could I resist, coz I was going to, real soon.

"Penny," I groaned. "Penny, I love you..." 'N I gave it to her harder, 'n fuck, it was so hard not to pound the bitch the way I wanted to, but I was giving it to her now, 'n her face changed. Her eyes widened, her mouth was a rounded "O", 'n her knees clasped my ribs, 'n she looked real surprised for a second, 'n then her hips bucked up at me, 'n her cunt did the pussy-dance on my cock for the first time, 'n she fucking bucked and wailed wordlessly and juddered and kicked and her pussy fucking clamped down on me and her face said oh fuck I'm in heaven.

Me. I grunted, I thrust slow and high and held myself inside her, 'n my fuckin' cock exploded like it was my first fuck, 'n that cum burst out from my cocktip and I was, like, oh fuck I'm in heaven, coz I'd never fucked an angel before, 'n now I had, and burst after burst of my cum spurted out deep inside her pussy, and her pussy milked my cock all the way through that totally fuckin' orgasmic culmination, 'n she was still sobbing and bucking through her climax when mine was done, 'n I kinda half-collapsed on her, just enjoying that last little spurt or two, 'n the bitch had taken a fuckload of cum.

She smiled up at me, 'n her hands held me tight, like I was never gonna leave her, 'n I smiled back, coz I'd found her now, 'n I never was.

"Wanna be my girl, Penny?" I said at last, 'n I didn't wanna lift myself off her, coz her pussy felt so fucking good, and she was still milking my cock, shuddering underneath me, 'n I was, like, ohhhh fuck this bitch is hot.

"Do I have a choice?" she said, 'n she smiled and crossed her ankles behind my back and squeezed, and fuck, my cock kind of went "Holy Jesus, I wanna fuck this pussy again" and it swelled right up and she looked at me and her eyes were real wide 'n surprised.

"Nope, you got no choice at all, you're my girl now," I said, and I started to bone her again, real slow and gentle.

"Guess I am," she moaned, and Jesus, I started out slow and gentle, but I ended up fucking her so hard the old F250 was bouncing on its suspension, and she was screaming and sobbing and bucking, and her tight little cunt was fucking dancing on my cock, and her feet were kicking every which way, and when I unloaded in her, she took it all, moaning and sobbing, her hands clutching at my back, 'n then, when we both stopped panting, she sorta winced a bit, 'n I took the hint and eased slowly out of her, and moved onto my back, sorta rolling her to half lie on me, coz she musta weighed way less than half what I did, and I guess I'd gotten a bit carried away and fuckin' pounded her, 'n she wasn't exactly experienced enough for a guy like me to pound.

"What's your name?" she asked at last, her head resting on my shoulder, not panting and moaning anymore, and she was nestled half over me, 'n I kinda hoped she knew where her panties had gone, coz I had no fuckin' idea. Not that she was gonna need 'em for a while yet, coz I was gonna bone her again real soon.

"Uh..." I said, 'n fuck, I knew her name was Penny Kim, but really? I hadn't told her my name?

"Tom," I said. "Tom Timmins." My hand cupped her butt, and Jesus, what a nice tight little butt, smooth and silky and totally fucking sexy, 'n I knew that yeah, I loved the hot little bitch.

"You're Ted's brother?" she said.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm glad I came with him to the party."

"So am I," she said, smiling, 'n then she looked surprised, and kinda eased away from me and looked down at her pussy, 'n she was a bit of a mess. Blood stains on her pussy and her inner thighs, pink-tinged cum oozing thickly out of her.

"Oh?" she said, kind of surprised, and then she smiled as she looked at herself, 'n then she looked up and smiled at me. "Congratulations, Tom. You got your girl."

"Here," I said, 'n I wasn't a tissues in the truck kind of a guy, so I fished around for my shirt, and kinda wiped her with it, and grinned. "Valentine's Day Virgin."

"Not now," she murmured, still looking, but then she turned and eased herself down on me, and kissed my shoulder. "I was a Valentine's Day Virgin when we met." She kissed me again. "Not now," she said.

I smiled. "No, you're not." My hand sorta circled on that cute little butt. "Whaddaya do, anyhow?" I asked. "College?"

Coz she knew Ted, 'n Ted was in his first year of College.

"I'm at High School," she said, 'n I blinked. She giggled. "I thought you knew," 'n she told me how old she was, and I was, like, Jesus fuck, she's ten years younger than me! But at least she was legal. I hadn't fucked up to badly, 'n fuck, it didn't matter. Already knew I was in love, and it was too late to do a thing about it from the moment I'd laid eyes on her.

"I don't usually rob the cradle," I said, and fuck, the way she looked at me, I was getting a boner again, and she knew it, coz she looked.

She giggled, and fuck, I loved that giggle. "I'm not that much of a baby," she said, and her fingers reached down and explored my balls. "It's getting hard again," she added, watching, her expression real curious, and fuck, it was, 'n she kinda helped it along, 'n then she looked up, smiled, and lowered her head 'n kissed my cocktip, 'n she didn't care at all that it was wet with her 'n me.

"Oh fuck," I kinda groaned, one hand brushing her silky black hair, 'n I just wanted to push her mouth down on my cock, but fuck, no no no. Gentle. Gotta be gentle, she was so cute 'n delicate, 'n fuck, I didn't want to scare her. I wanted to hold her and kinda look after her, 'n make her smile, 'n fuck, I loved that giggle and that mischievous look on the little bitch's face when she kissed my cockhead again, 'n then looked up at me.

"Can we do it again?" she asked, 'n she smiled when I grinned.

"You're gonna have to blow me to get me real hard," I said.

"Okay," she said, and then, tucking her hair back, coz her ponytail had come loose, she kinda eyed my cock and balls and added. "Tell me what to do."

"You never given a guy a blowjob before?" I asked, a bit stunned.

"No," she said, rather primly. "Of course not."

"Best way to learn's by doing it," I grinned, 'n she smiled back, 'n five minutes 'n a lotta mouth-on coaching later, my cock was buried in her mouth, rock hard, those beautiful lips were sealed around my cockshaft, that pretty little head was bobbing up and down, 'n looked like she was enjoying herself.

I sure the fuck was.

"Jesus, Penny," I groaned, coz her tongue and her mouth, holy fuck. She might not have blown a guy before, but she was now, 'n it was my cock in her mouth, and fuck, I was gonna blow my load if she kept this up, 'n I didn't want to do what I'd usually done with a first-timer, back when I was in High School myself, 'n that was hold her head, face fuck her and blow. Mouth full of cum-spurting cock, and head held tight, doesn't give a bitch much choice. She swallows.

Didn't wanna do that to Penny, 'n I groaned, coz I fuckin' wanted to, but fuck, she was so fuckin' sweet. So fuckin' innocent, and I knew I had to do something, but then she did it herself. Lifted her mouth from me with a pop, 'n a lick of her lips, 'n she looked up and smiled.

"Tom?" she kinda asked, her voice all soft and sexy.

"Yeah?" I groaned, just about fuckin' shaking coz I was so fuckin' close to blowing, 'n I was looking at her 'n seriously thinking about unloading onto those perky little tits, 'n my cock kinda throbbed at the thought, 'n I almost did.

"Do you want to finish in my mouth, or do you want to fuck me again?" she sorta asked, her cheeks pink, 'n she looked all embarrassed and excited at the same time.

"Not to sore?" I asked, coz I'd broken her in, 'n then fucked her again, 'n that second time, I'd fucked her hard. Too hard, but fuck, when you get going, sometimes it's hard to stop 'n think, 'n I'd been totally in the moment, 'n I guess she had to, coz she hadn't complained about it.

"Uhh," she said, sorta touching herself and her face screwed up for a second.

"You're sore," I said, coz it wasn't like I hadn't popped a few cherries. Mostly, I didn't give a crap if they were sore. If I wanted to fuck 'em again that first night, I did, coz there's nothing like being boned real good to break a cherry-bitch in and get her running with the program.

Didn't want to do that to Penny, 'n she was looking at me, 'n I was fuckin' drowning in those eyes. Those beautiful eyes, 'n I could look into those eyes forever.

"Yeah," she said, 'n she smiled. "Would you like to finish in my mouth?"

Looked right back at her, 'n I smiled. "Girl, get that mouth back to work right now, before I slap your ass."

"Yes, master," she giggled, and she kept her eyes on mine as she lowered her head 'n kissed my cocktip real delicately, her tongue flickering out to lick me, 'n she smiled when I groaned, 'n she was still smiling when I kinda put one hand on the back of her head, 'n held her head down on me 'n unloaded in her mouth, big time. She tried to swallow it all, she really did, but she couldn't swallow all of it fast enough, and cum was leaking out over her lips and running down her chin.

Sexy as all fuck.

"What time is it?" she asked at last, her head resting on my chest again, 'n she looked all relaxed and happy, 'n she was licking her lips, 'n her face said she was sorta absorbing what my cum tasted like.