Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," I said, sorta smiling at her, 'n fuck, I was getting a woody just looking at her, 'n I she looked at me, 'n I looked at her, 'n the hot little bitch giggled and slid her panties off right then and there, 'n five minutes later we were parked back of some old closed down factory, 'n she was in the back seat with her skirt up round her waist, and me, I was in there and boning the bitch, 'n she was bucking and kicking and wailing through that first climax, 'n the old F250 was really fuckin' rocking.

"Can we do it again, Tom?" she kinda panted, fifteen minutes later, half lying on me, and the back of the crew-cab smelt of sweat and sex.

"Sure," I said, kinda lying back, and my cock was getting real hard just thinking about it. "But you're gonna do some work this time."

I grinned, coz she looked puzzled. Smart, but she knew fuck all about fucking, 'n I really liked that too.

"Like this," I said, lifting her around and sitting her up, 'n she looked down, 'n fuck, Korean girls are fucking quick. She got it right away, 'n she sorta giggled real breathlessly, 'n then she moved up a bit and held me and kinda eased herself down, biting her bottom lip, 'n five minutes later she was riding me like she'd been doin' it all her life, and she climaxed real sweetly when I blew my load in that tight little cunt, 'n she sorta sat there panting and smiling 'n kinda looking very pleased with herself.

Her Mom was a bit fucked off when I walked her in half an hour later, smelling like freshly-fucked bitch, but Penny said something to her, real sharp, 'n her Mom made me a coffee while Penny went off and took a shower, coz fuck, she needed one, 'n when we came down, she looked as immaculate as ever, 'n we kinda smiled at each other, 'n I couldn't take my eyes off her when she sat down next to me 'n started doing her homework.

Left her to it, way I always did, coz she was a smart little bitch, 'n I wanted her to do well, and fuck me if she didn't stand up and kiss me goodbye, right in front of her fuckin' Mom, 'n her Mom kinda sniffed and went back to doing the dishes or something, and left us to it, so it was a fuckin' long kiss.

"Any shit from your Dad?" I asked her the next day, after I'd finished boning her.

"No," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck 'n kissing me. "Can we do it again?" Never bothered asking again, 'n she never said there was, so I guess things settled down there.

Anyhow, fuck me dead, a week later I dropped in at the store, just to check for myself there weren't no fuckin' youth giving her Dad shit, after I'd given Penny her after-school boning, and Alfonso was there in her Dad's store, getting himself a coffee.

"Hey bro," he said, giving me a grin, 'n nodding to Penny. "Thanks Mr. Kim, see you tomorrow," and he was gone.

"Can I get Tom a coffee, Dad," Penny asked, 'n her Dad kinda glared at me and nodded, slowly, coz I guess he knew why he wasn't having problems with the "youth" anymore, and it was a tradeoff between that, and this asshole hanging out with his daughter. His daughter sure didn't look her usual immaculate self, 'n me, I looked like what I was.

Guy that worked hard for his fucking money.

Right then, Penny looked kinda like she'd been worked out real hard too, all sorta disheveled and sweaty herself, and she had that pink-cheeked glow that bitches have after a good hard fuck and a screaming climax or six, and one thing about Penny was, fuck, she climaxed like a fucking machinegun. Ram my cock in, and away she went. Like riding in a fucking rodeo with all that bucking and wailing and kicking, and I fucking loved it, coz her pussy just went wild, and when I shot my load, man, she just milked my cock for every drop, and that was three weeks after I popped the bitch's cherry.

So yeah, that was a few years ago we met, 'n sure enough, we married right after she graduated from High School. Her Dad walked her down the aisle, 'n he didn't look too fuckin' happy about it, but he did it. I don't think the old bastard smiled once, but fuck, I didn't stop, and Penny just sparkled. Bought a house together around the same time as the wedding, 'n that was what got her into real estate.

"Can I check this one out, Tom?" she'd sorta asked, right after we'd started looking, and she was going through all the real estate website stuff. We looked, and underneath the mess, it really was a nice fucking house, and it was Penny that'd found it and beat the fuckin' real estate agent way down on the ask, coz whoever owned it before, they'd had dogs, 'n the fuckers had crapped everywhere, 'n the carpet was fucking disgusting, and the mortgage had been underwater 'n I guess it was a foreclosure.

Penny knew all that shit, she did all the talking, 'n fuck, she was a smart little bitch, I'd never believed we'd get the place so fuckin' cheap. Got the boys in the weekend after we took possession, and stripped the place down to the wood, cleaned it out, sterilized everything, painted, papered, tiled, sanded, yadda yadda yadda, 'n two weeks later, Penny looked around and said, "You know, Tom. We could sell this place for a hundred kay more than we paid for it."

So she put it right back on the fucking market and we did, which was about the same as I made in a year back then, and fuck me if she didn't find another deal right away. Fuckin' eighteen and a half, and totally fucking switched on.

"You should do this for a job," I said, coz that second place, well, we kept it, coz it was fuckin' amazing after we fixed it up, but she'd found another one to do up and flip right after, and she was totally into it.

"Can I, Tom?" she said, and she didn't beg, 'n I wasn't into all that "my wife stays at home and pops out the kids" shit anyhow.

Like I said to her, "you're a fuckin' woman, Penny, 'n I'm the man and the breadwinner and all that shit, but you're your own person. I mean, yeah, I like fucking giving you a good pounding in bed 'n slapping your ass while I fuck you and stuff, but sex is one thing. For the rest of it, you gotta make your life what you want it to be, and that can be any fucking thing you put your mind to, coz you're a smart little bitch, honey, so if you wanna do this real estate thing instead 'a going to College, you fucking go for it, and I'm behind you all the way, 'n we got money in the bank, and that's our money, babe. Not mine, you and me, coz we're a fucking married couple, 'n fuck, what's mine is yours, honey. Told 'ya that when we married, 'n those weren't just words, babe."

So she did, and fuck if she didn't do really fuckin' well at it, and fuck, I was real proud of her. Used to give me a real boner watching her in her business suits and everything, closing deals like you wouldn't fuckin' believe. Anyhow, yeah, I loved fuckin' the shit out of the bitch. Loved the fuck outa her, always did, 'n I couldn't wait to get home every day and give her a good hard boning, 'n after she'd graduated from High, I'd sorta missed picking her up outside the school gate, and boning her on the back seat of the old crew-cab before I took her home, coz that was real fucking romantic if you ask me.

That, 'n it was a real turn-on dropping her off and watching her walk into her parents' house, knowing that hot little pussy was filled with my cum, and those regulation white cotton panties were soaked with whatever was oozing outa her, coz I did shoot a real load and a half when I blew. Back then, when I walked in with her half the time, like I did, coz I was already working for myself back then, her Mom sorta glared at me, coz I guess she knew I'd just finished boning her daughter, but what the fuck.

What was she gonna do?

Call the cops, 'n every Korean in town would know right away her daughter was getting boned by some white guy, 'n the cops would just laugh anyhow, coz it wasn't like she was underage or any of that shit. Nah, her Mom wasn't gonna do that, and me, I'd sit there in the kitchen and drink the coffee that Penny made for me, and eat the cookies she put out while she sat down and started on her homework. Loved watching her do her homework, she really was a smart little bitch, 'n totally focused.

I'd sorta watch her for a while, then kiss her and head back out, and maybe go out and meet my buddies for a beer, and they'd give me a hard time 'bout cradle snatching some slant-eyed bitch, 'n I'd laugh and slap their backs and tell them to fuck off and try one for themselves, 'n they'd change their minds.

Couple of them did.

Other times I'd take her out on a date. Dinner. Movie. Ten-pin with the guys. Bar, even though she didn't drink at all. Fuck, I loved the bitch. Even took her hiking a few times, 'n I fucking hated hiking. Fucking insects. Had enough of that shit in the fuckin' Army. But she loved the outdoors, so yeah, I got used to it and fuck, I even enjoyed it, coz it was with her, 'n I enjoyed fuckin' near anything when it was with Penny.

Her Dad still fucking gave me the eye.

Yeah well, I mighta sorted out the fuckers that were giving her Dad shit, but he never fuckin' took to me at all. Guess I could see why. Big white guy who drove a truck and did real work for a living boning his pretty little Korean daughter, 'n I mean, can't blame the old bastard. It was pretty obvious from the get-go that I was boning the bitch, and boning her good, and it was even more obvious she couldn't get enough of me, 'n I sure wasn't the Korean-American doctor or engineer or whatever the fuck it was they'd dreamed of their daughter marrying.

Throw in that I was ten years older than Penny, and yeah, her Dad didn't fucking approve at all, 'n he did his best to put his foot down, but Penny was Penny, 'n she was a hot-tempered little bitch when she wanted to be, 'n her Mom and Dad lost that one right out the gate.

Me, I didn't give a fuck.

Knew she was mine from the evening we hooked up, 'n I haven't told you about that yet, so I guess I will. Anyhow, knew she was mine the minute I saw her, 'n I guess she knew it too. Saw the hot little almond-eyed bitch with her perky little tits and that tight little ass at a Valentine's Day party I'd gone to with my little bro. Lotta High School kids, 'n I wouldna gone, except little bro kinda dragged me along, coz a few girls he hung out with were still in that last year in High School, 'n they were there, and he did like hanging out with his big bro now and them, 'n I had fuck all else on.

So I went with him, walked in the fuckin' door, saw this hot fuckin' Asian girl dancing. Hot? Jesus, I took one look at her, 'n she was wearing this beautiful red dress than ended half way up her ass, clung to her like a second skin, 'n she was dancing kinda wildly, 'n every few seconds there was a flash of red panties, and those legs were to die for, and I was, like, "Bro, I wanna bone that bitch till I die."

"Butter doesn't melt in her mouth, Tom," my little bro said. "Lucky if the bitch kisses 'ya. Besides, she's too much of a fucking baby for you, dude. Wasting your time, go fuck the blonde with the big tits over there, she's easy, 'n she likes older guys."

"Fuck that," I said, 'n I walked right over to where the little Asian girl was dancing with some pimply kid her own age, 'n I slapped one paw down on his shoulder, not hard or anything. Just, like, firm and take no fuckin' bullshit.

"I'm gonna dance with her, so fuck off, kid," I said, 'n guess he was no dumbo, coz he took one look at me, and he fucked right off, 'n she looked up at me, and fuck, she smiled, 'n I fell in love right fucking then and there.

We danced, and fuck, she was so hot in that tight red dress that barely covered her ass, and it was real clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Real clear from the vpl that she wasn't wearing anything except panties under that dress either, and her tits, man, cute and firm and perky and mouth-sized. My mouth anyhow, and I gotta big mouth, so I guess they weren't that small, but she was fucking tiny, with these long slender legs, and in high heels, the top of her head didn't even reach my shoulder.

"What's your name?" I asked, 'n I wasn't the sorta guy that was any good at spinning lines to hook a babe like her, and I was fucking shit at dancing as well, 'n I knew I was gonna fuck it up but fuck, I had to try.

"Penny," she said. "Penny Kim," 'n her voice, 'n the way her lips moved when she spoke, fuck, I just wanted to bury my cock in her mouth, and the way she looked up at me, she looked like she wanted that too, 'n I just reached down and took both her hands in mine and looked her in the eyes, 'n she looked back, 'n it was like some kinda electricity between us, coz my fuckin' heart jolted, and she looked like she'd been tasered or something.

"Come on, Penny Kim, we're leaving," I said, and led her across the room, coz it was someone's fucking parent's house. Never had any idea who, coz everything about that night was a blur except for her, 'n she was like a fucking angel.

"Hey, where are you going, Penny?" pimples asked.

"Who's he?" I asked her.

"My date," she said, her hand in mine, and she was tucking herself in real close to my side, and she was looking up at me like I was God or something, 'n fuck, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the bitch, wanted to bone her so bad, 'n I knew that wasn't on the cards, coz my bro was right. The bitch was too young for me. Too fuckin' sweet and innocent. Except, fuck, I looked at her 'n I knew it was fucking love, and I knew I was fucked.

"Forget it, kid," I said. "I'm taking her home tonight."

'N I walked straight outta there, 'n she walked with me, and neither of us looked back. Little bro could look after himself. He'd get a ride. Pimples could drop dead for all I cared.

"You gotta coat?" I asked, coz it was a bit fucking cold outside. Valentine's Day. February. Middle of fuckin' winter. Cold? It was fuckin' freezing, but I woulda walked across the polar icecap naked for the bitch.

"No," she said, 'n she wasn't wearing winter boots either, 'n it was starting to snow, so I picked up my jacket, wrapped it round her shoulders, picked her up in my arms and carried her to my truck, 'n fuck, she was as light as a feather, 'n I slid her in to the front seat, closed the door, walked around, slid in behind the wheel and started her up. Started the heat up on full too, coz it was snowing hard that night.

"Where are we going?" she asked as I pulled the truck out, and she didn't ask like she was scared or anything. More like curious, and when I reached for her hand, her delicate little hand sorta met mine half way, and I folded her hand in mine, and we looked at each other, and she smiled.

"Fucked if I know," I said. "I just wanted to get you outta there and off with me. How 'bout we just drive 'n talk?"

"How about we go park somewhere and talk," she said, smiling.

I looked at her, 'n the little bitch looked real serious all of a sudden.

"Where I'm from, parking means making out," I said, and fuck, my woody was fucking painful.

"Let's park," she said, still looking at me, 'n she wasn't smiling and her cheeks were pink, 'n the snow was coming down real hard.

I looked at her, a long look, and her eyes met mine, and fuck, her eyes were beautiful, 'n I knew I was gonna lose myself in those eyes if I looked for too long.

"Jesus, Penny," I said, 'n my heart was fuckin' thumping, 'n I knew I'd looked for too long.

"Let's park," she said again, 'n she looked over her shoulder 'n checked out the back seat. F250, crew-cab, full size bench seat in the back, 'n ten minutes later, that's where we were, 'n she was on her back, in my arms, 'n we were kissing and fuck, she was sucking my tongue half way to her tonsils, and all I was thinking was fuck fuck fuck, she's so fucking tiny and delicate and I don't wanna hurt her. I don't wanna scare her.

I just wanna bone the bitch until I die.

Jesus, I had a woody to beat all woodies, 'n I'd never been so fuckin' hard before, not even that first time I scored with Conchita Perez back when I was at High School. Back after that first football game of the season, where we fuckin' trashed Eisenhower High, 'n that bitch, Conchita, she was the hottest fuckin' cheerleader on the squad. Turned out she hadn't been popped either, but we sorted that one out 'bout ten minutes after I got her onto Tom Poppendieck's Mom and Dad's bed.

Kinda loved it that the cheer squad came to the party that night in their uniforms, 'n fuck, that Conchita, tits mighta been small, but fuck me, the legs and the ass on that girl, 'n the way her butt moved when she walked. Let's just say that last year in High, Conchita did it for me, and I fuckin' did it for Conchita's cherry. Hooked up with her right away at that party, coz she'd sorta been flirting with me for weeks, after her last boyfriend dumped her coz he wanted her to blow him 'n the bitch wouldn't put out for him, 'n she was drinking coolers, 'n kinda giggling away, 'n I sorta got her in my arms and kissed the bitch, 'n she couldn't get enough of it.

Got her into one of the bedrooms, 'n I guess she'd dated a few guys, she knew what it was all about, 'n she was happy enough when I went to work on her tits, 'n hey, not talking myself up or anything, but I always had a way with bitches. Sorta combination of the looks, coz a lotta bitches take one look at me, 'n sorta go weak-kneed, so there was that, 'n I dunno, always had a feel for what gets a girl going once I had it figured out that I sure liked girls. Yeah, I knew how to kiss 'em, how to touch 'em up, how to get the bitches panting for it.

I wasn't no fuckin' good at feeding 'em a line, 'n fuck, dance with me 'n they were gonna have crushed feet, coz I might be good with my hands, but fuck, dancing? Don't fuck with me, I'm the worst fuckin' dancer in the world, 'n I learnt to not fuckin' embarrass myself from when I was about fourteen or something, 'n I just about broke that bitch Carol's foot at the fuckin' Bible Class Christmas Party my folks made me go to. She fuckin' screamed, 'n started crying, 'n I was, like, so fuckin' embarrassed.

So no, I didn't dance with that hot little Hispanic bitch, Conchita. Got her lip-locked, 'n five minutes later my hands were all over her butt, 'n five minutes after that, we were on Tom Poppendieck's Mom and Dad's bed. Ten minutes after that, her top was gone, the cute little lacey bra she was wearing was hanging off the nightstand, 'n I was working over those cute little tits of hers, and she was hanging onto my head with both hands and kinda moaning and sobbing, coz I guess she'd never dated a guy who could do to her tits what I was doing to 'em.

Turned out Conchita, she'd never had a guy slip a hand inside her panties before either, 'n she was going wild, feeding me one of her tits, 'n fuck, the guy that designed those cheer skirts those fuckin' cheerleaders wear, I'd like to shake his fuckin' hand, 'n my daughter's not ever gonna wear one of those fuckin' skirts, coz my hand slipped down, 'n it took me about half a second to flip that little skirt up to her waist, 'n my fingers slid down over her belly, in turned out she was wearing a sexy little g-string even though she'd never had a guy's hand there before, 'n my daughter's not gonna wear one of those either, 'n my hand kinda slipped under it, 'n fuck it was tiny.

The G-string, not her pussy.

Her pussy was fuckin' near perfect.

Fuck, Conchita Perez was wet. Wet, and hot.

Yeah, well, senior year, she was eighteen, I was eighteen, 'n I knew what it was for. Wasn't like I hadn't boned a bitch before either, so I wasn't fuckin' hesitating, coz fuck, it was a party, 'n Conchita Perez was the hottest bitch on the cheer squad, 'n everyone 'd seen me walking her out the party room and into the bedroom, 'n there'd been a few whistles, 'n Conchita, she'd heard 'em and blushed, but the bitch hadn't slowed down, 'n she'd stood there waiting while I closed the bedroom door and moved a fuckin' chest of drawers to block it, coz I didn't trust my buddies not to burst in 'n fuck it up.