Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Assholes 'd done that to me before, 'n the poor bitch back then, she'd been embarrassed as fuck. Had to wait to the following weekend before I scored with her, 'n she wouldn't go to any parties with me. Wouldn't go anywhere my buddies were, 'n I can't say I blamed her. Had to bone her at her parents' house, on the basement rec room floor after her parents had gone off to bed. Fuckin' hard to keep the noise down to, coz it wasn't her first time, 'n that Karen, she was fuckin' hot for it.

But hey, I was tellin' 'ya 'bout Conchita Perez.

Wet? Fuck, was she ever. Had her on the bed, and that little pussy just about sucked my finger in as soon as I touched the bitch, 'n her legs sorta spread, 'n her back arched, 'n her eyes opened wide, 'n she moaned real sweet, 'n she looked like she wasn't believing this was happening so fast, or how fuckin' good my finger in her pussy was feeling as it slipped up inside her.

Fifteen seconds after that, the hot little bitch wasn't thinking at all, coz fuck, even when I was eighteen, I knew what a clitoris was for, 'n I knew where it was, and I knew what to fuckin' do with it, and turns out Conchita Perez was one sensitive bitch, coz my thumb sorta flirted with her clitoris, 'n her little fucker was easy to find, 'n I sorta teased it, and she went off like a Space-X launch.

No shittin' 'ya, 'n I didn't fuckin' believe it for a moment. She looked at me, 'n by then I'd left her tits to make their own way in life, 'n I was kinda intending to kiss the bitch, coz when you get your tongue halfway down their throat, searching for their tonsils, the bitches don't have a chance to say no. My experience, the bitches get so worked up it's yes all the way, and hey, once you got your cock in 'em and you're fucking 'em, it's kinda yes yes yes do me do me do me, 'n I never had one change her fuckin' mind half way through, so I wasn't too worried that Conchita was gonna say no now that I had my finger in her pussy.

'N if she did say no, well, fuck, the cheer squad was out there, 'n I'd fucked more than one of the bitches before, so it wasn't like I didn't have a backup plan. Didn't matter if someone else'd been there first tonight either. Never minded sloppy seconds, coz I got a big cock, 'n another guy there first kinda opened 'em up, stretched 'em, got them hot, lubed the bitch up, 'n made it easy for me.

Turned out I didn't need no fuckin' backup plan that night.

Brushed Conchita's clitoris, kinda explored her pussy, 'n fuck she was wet, 'n she just went off. Mouth kinda worked silently, hips bucked up at my hand, spread her legs wide for me, 'n I was looking down at her face when she just lost it, 'n went right over the edge, 'n her pussy was doing the pussy dance on my finger, 'n I smiled, coz I knew exactly what was happening, and I fed that climax. Gas on a bonfire, 'n the hot little bitch wailed as I kinda brought her to a second one about five seconds after the first, and she was panting and moaning in that afterglow.

Dude, when a girl's in that kinda state, she's not gonna stop you peeling her panties off, 'n Conchita Perez was no hold-out from the norm. Those pretty little G-string panties came right off, 'n joined the clothes I was tossing all over the room, coz I was getting rid of mine too, 'n that cheerleader skirt followed, and then it was nothing but skin, and my hand found her pussy, 'n she just about climaxed again as soon as I touched her.

"Ooohhhhh," she moaned as my finger probed her pussy, 'n fuck, she was ready for it, 'n I just moved up and over her, 'n kneed her thighs wide, 'n my cockhead nudged her, 'n she parted for me, slippery and tight, 'n I pushed harder, 'n she stretched 'n opened.

"Uhhhh," she gasped, eyes wide, 'n there was that little buck as my cockhead eased into her, and those pussy lips gripped my cockhead real tight as she opened for me, 'n there was that hot wet slippery tightness around the tip of my cockhead, 'n I kinda smiled and pushed through, 'n I felt her cherry pop.

Felt her buck, too, and her knees kinda jerked and tightened against my ribs, 'n her feet kicked against my hips, 'n her head arched back, 'n her fingers clutched at my back, 'n she wasn't saying no.

"Owwwww," she sobbed, 'n there was another little buck as I fed her more of my cockshaft before I eased back, 'n I didn't stop, she was one hot bitch, and tonight was the fuckin' night she was losing it, coz that look on her face, she was giving it up to me, no stopping now, 'n she knew it.

"Oh fuck yeah, Conchita," I'd groaned, working my cock into her gently, short slow strokes, working my cockhead up inside her, 'n fuck, her pussy was fuckin' just right. Tight enough to feel fuckin' amazing as I worked it into her, big enough to take my cock without stretching the bitch too much, 'n I could see from her face she was loving it, 'n fuck, she was slippery, 'n my cock was just sliding in 'n out, 'n and out, 'n further every time.

"Ohhh," she gasped. "Ohhh... uhhh... uhhh... ohhhh." Eyes widening with every movement I made inside her, 'n my thighs pushed hers back 'n wide, 'n I brushed her hair back from her forehead 'n kissed her real gentle as my cock worked its way deeper and deeper into that virgin pussy, 'n I was almost all inside her.

"Jesus, Conchita," I groaned, 'n finally all of me was in the bitch, 'n Conchita Perez had eight solid inches of cock stuffing her pussy full, 'n I pushed hard against her, 'n she knew she had it all.

"Hhhuuhhh," she sort of groaned, 'n that look on her face, fuck, she didn't know she'd taken eight inches, but she knew she'd taken it all, 'n her face said that, loud and clear.

"I can feel it all the way up in me," she moaned, 'n I smiled, coz her voice said the same as her face, 'n me, I knew I was all the way up inside her. Knew something else. Knew Conchita Perez was gonna be fucked good by the time we left that room, 'n it'd be a while before we left.

Oh yeah, my cock was in pussy-heaven, coz Conchita Perez's pussy was fuckin' tight, n it was fuckin' wet, 'n it was fuckin' hot, 'n the bitch was a cheerleader, 'n she was fit, 'n taut, 'n just totally fuckable, 'n that was what was gonna happen tonight.

Conchita fuckin' Perez was gonna be fucked.

I smiled down at her, holding myself still inside her, letting her get used to that "I got a cock stuffing my pussy" feeling for the first time, 'n I kinda took the time to adjust her a little, 'n you know, line her up for a good long fuck, coz I was gonna take my time with her. Move her knees back a little, spread her real wide 'n open her up for my cock to use, take her hands and pin 'em to Tom Poppendieck's Mom and Dad's bed before I started boning her, coz it's always good to pin their hands down 'n let them know who's controlling the fucking they're getting, 'n it sure ain't them.

Yeah, took my time, 'n Conchita Perez's pussy sorta clasped my cock nice and tight while I kinda settled her in to her new role in life as Tom Timmin's fucktoy, coz she didn't know it yet, but that was what she was gonna be for the rest of that last year at High School, 'n a hot little fucktoy she turned out to be, 'n I told her that about two months later, but we won't get into that. Kinda not what this is all about.

"Oh yeah, Conchita," I breathed, about five minutes later, kissing her real slow and gentle, 'n then I started in on boning her, slow and gentle, 'n then a little harder and faster, 'n Jesus, I held it back, coz I wanted to fuckin' pound her, but I didn't. Not the first time, 'n she was panting and moaning and kinda groaning, 'n then she climaxed, a real long one, 'n I just kept on boning her, and a couple minutes later she worked herself up to another one.

"Por favor, Tom," she moaned, 'n I knew she was half outa her mind coz she was babbling away in Spanish. "Por favor... ohhhh por favor..." 'n I knew what she wanted.

I didn't give it to her, I just drew it out and that third climax, she was half outta her mind, wailing 'n bucking, 'n I sorta smiled coz I knew she'd be eating outta my hand after tonight, 'n then I fuckin' went for it. Hard 'n fast, pounding her pussy, pinning her to the bed, driving my cock into her, fuckin' using that hot little cunt, 'n fuck, I told her what I was doing.

"Spread your legs wide, Conchita," I grunted, 'n she juddered as she took my cock, 'n her perky tits quivered against my chest, 'n fuck, that wet slap as I hilted myself in her just about echoed off the walls, 'n she spread her legs for me, wide as she could, 'n I knew I was riding a winner.

"Ooohhhhhhhh." That sobbing moan as she took my cock just twisted up my balls.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhh." She didn't stop sobbing 'n moaning and her feet were kicking against my hips as I fuckin' rode her, coz that was what I was doing. Fuck making love. I was riding her, 'n I was galloping for the finishing line, fast and hard 'n no stopping now. Not until I shot my load, 'n her face said she wanted what she was getting. Wanted every inch of what she was getting.

"Por favor," she sobbed. "Ohhhh por favor..."

"Oh yeah, por favor, Conchita, you hot little fuck," I grunted, just fuckin' hammering my cock into her, 'n the fuckin' bed was bouncing against the wall, 'n the mattress was bouncing her back up onto my cock, 'n Conchita Perez had nothing else to do but take my cock, 'n she did what she was there for.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhh." She took my cock.

"You want it, Conchita?" I grunted, not that I stopped and waited for an answer. "You want my cock to use your juicy little cunt, huh? You want my cock using your cunt?"

"Si, Tom," she wailed. "Si... si... si... "

"Oh fuck, Conchita, I'm gonna give it to you," 'n Christ, I was doing just that. Giving it to her hard, 'n my cock was in cunt-fucking heaven.

"Huuhhhhh," she gasped. "Huhhh... huhhh... huhhhh."

"You're gonna take it now, Conchita," I grunted, settling down into that fast hard pounding that you get into when you can't hold back, 'n you wanna fuck that cunt right up until you shoot your load.

"Si... si... si..." she moaned, 'n just like that, she climaxed again, and her hot little cunt did the pussy dance on my pounding cock, 'n her back arched, 'n her hips kind of bucked up against me as I ram-fucked her, 'n her face had that look that said fuck, she was in cock-fucked-heaven 'n loving every moment of it, 'n me, I fucking hammer-fucked that little pussy, 'n she took every stroke.

"Jesus," I groaned, "Oh Jesus, Conchita, take it... take it..."

"Ohhhhhhh," she squealed, 'n my cock throbbed and pulsed and Jesus Fuck, I shot my load into Conchita Perez's virgin pussy, 'n her pussy sure wasn't virgin anymore. Fuck no, 'n I was eighteen 'n full of cum, 'n when I came, Jesus, I came, 'n my cock spurted, 'n spurted, 'n spurted, and that tight little pussy found itself flooded with my cum, 'n she had that shocked look on her face as it kinda dawned on her what was happening, 'n that my unprotected cock was pumping her no longer virgin pussy full of baby-making cream.

"Ohhhhhhh," she sobbed, 'n her hands clutched at mine, 'n her feet kicked, 'n she climaxed again as she took those shotgun-blasts of my cum, 'n her expression changed with each burst, eyes widening, mouth opening wide, 'n her body bucked and danced under me as she took it, 'n I knew she was feeling the fuckin' moment. Feeling my cum flooding her too, 'n she took every fuckin' drop of my cum, 'n Conchita Perez sure wasn't a virgin anymore, 'n she knew that too, coz I told her so.

"Fuck that was good, Conchita," I grunted. "Loved popping your cherry, girl." I smiled, 'n kissed her, real slow now, coz she was sorta sobbing and moaning and shuddering under me in the aftermath, 'n I was enjoying that too.

Ten minutes later, she was down on her knees blowing me like she'd been blowing cocks all her life, 'n ten minutes after that she was on her back again, 'n I was going gangbusters riding her real hard, 'n I fucked her twice more before we left the bedroom, 'n Tom Poppendieck's parents' bed was a bit of a fuckin' mess. His problem, not mine, 'n I was kinda grinning at my buddies as Conchita staggered out of the bedroom with me, my arm around her.

Got a few whistles, 'n Conchita was too fucked to even blush, 'n pretty much everyone at that party knew I'd scored, 'n they knew 'Chita had been popped to, 'n some of the chicks kind of rubbed it in over the next few weeks, coz 'Chita was one of those Hispanic Catholic girls that'd been real vocal about saving it for marriage, 'n she'd been kinda snooty about that.

Stopped fuckin' saying it after I popped her pussy, 'n she was all over me after that. Started giving her a ride home in my old truck, 'n yeah, boning her, except it was on that bench front seat, coz there was no back seat, 'n it was an old truck, but plenty of room on the bench seat to do her on.

She turned into a really hot fuck, 'n I sure wasn't going short after that weekend. Dated Conchita Perez for the rest of that senior year, 'n took her to the Prom 'n everything, 'n I think she thought we were gonna take it further, but after I graduated, went off 'n joined the Army for a few years 'n left the bitch behind, went into Trade School, got all my plumbing quals 'n then fucked off when my term was up.

Came back home, 'n Conchita Perez was married to Tom fuckin' Poppendieck, 'n I guess he had, coz they had two kids, 'n she was fat as fuck, 'n I was, like, "Congrats, dude," 'n fuckin' wiping the fuckin' sweat of my fuckin' brow, 'n I was thinking to myself, "Fuck me, Tom, that was a lucky fuckin' escape", coz the bitch, fuck, she musta weighed in at twice what she'd been when I popped her fucking cherry, but fuckin' Tom didn't seem to mind and 'Chita seemed real fuckin' happy with him.

Guess he liked fuckin' fat bitches, coz they had a couple more kids after those two, 'n he seemed happy as a pig in shit, so all's well that ends well, I guess. Did have a soft spot for 'Chita though, coz before Penny, she'd been the hottest fuck of my life, 'n she was a nice girl. Good fuck, too. So after I got back, always did the birthday and Christmas stuff for 'Chita's kids, 'n I was "Uncle Tom", 'n I kinda enjoyed that, 'n Tom didn't seem to hold it against me that it'd been me that popped the bitch, so we were cool.

So yeah, in that back seat with Penny that night we met, I was fuckin' harder than I'd ever been with Conchita Perez, 'n I was just about groaning out loud coz I wanted to hump Penny so fuckin' bad, 'n I was reining it in, coz the last thing I wanted was to slide my hand inside her panties 'n scare the fuck out of her, coz fuck, no way I wanted to risk losing her now I had her, 'n the way she was kissing me and squirming in my arms, trying to turn herself into a second skin for me or something, god, I was gonna die, and it was heaven.

Kissing that sweet little mouth, tasting her, 'n fuck, she tasted of spice and innocence and sweetness, 'n I'd never met a girl like her before. Face of an angel, 'n I looked into those eyes as we kissed, 'n I was totally fuckin' lost. Drowning in those eyes. Drowning in that slender little body held in my arms, pressed against me, and man, I was wearing a shirt, 'n that red dress she was wearing, whatever it was made of was thin, 'n she wasn't wearing a bra, 'n those firm little tits were crushed right up against my chest, 'n every time she moved those nipples moved against me, 'n I felt them.

One hand under her, the other on her leg, 'n her skin was like silk, 'n I was just stroking and stroking and stroking, 'n I couldn't get enough of her under my fingers, and fuck, that dress was short, half way up her ass short, 'n there was a lotta leg to stroke. Her tongue was in my mouth, 'n she kissed like a fucking wet-dream, and that leg came up over my hip, my hand was sliding on the back of her thigh, my fingers on that silky skin, on her inner thigh, and I wanted to touch her.

Fuck, I wanted to touch her so much, and she was moaning into my mouth, her arms vined around my neck, and fuck, no, I wasn't gonna touch her. Not now. Not tonight. Not gonna scare her, coz fuck, she was still at High School, 'n I hadn't dated a girl her age since I was at High School myself. She was too fuckin' sweet. Too fuckin' innocent. Too small and delicate.

She reached behind her back with one hand, totally flexible, the way girls are, 'n the back of that little red dress came loose and next second she'd shrugged it down to her waist, 'n sorta rolled onto her back, 'n she lay there looking up at me, all pink-cheeked and flushed, and fuck, two of the most perfect tits I'd ever seen in my life were looking up at me, pert and perky, big red-brown nipples, swollen hard, 'n she was looking up at me, and those tits were begging for my mouth.

"Penny?" I groaned.

She smiled. "Don't just look," she whispered, 'n fuck, I didn't just look.

Two seconds later, one of them was in my mouth, and the other was finding out my fingers could do things to her nipples that she hadn't expected, coz she was moaning, and her shoulders were rolling like she couldn't figure out which she was enjoying more. My mouth, or my hand. So I swapped, 'n she still couldn't make up her mind until I sucked on that nipple, and then her hands found my head, 'n she was doing her best to feed my mouth that tit, and me, I was licking and lapping and sucking, 'n fuck, I couldn't get enough of her tits.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned, real soft 'n sweet 'n ecstatic. "Ohhhhhhh."

Me? Fuck, I just went for it, coz those tits were perfection, 'n I'd never seen a pair more fuckin' beautiful or sexy or fuck, anything, 'n my hand was back on her thigh, one leg between hers and she was pussy-humping my leg, 'n when I looked down I got this flash of red panties, 'n my boner just about fuckin' exploded at the sight. Slender little hips, long long legs, 'n that red dress riding half way up her hips, and those hips were moving, 'n she was running her fingers through my hair as I alternated tits, 'n I kinda wished I had two fuckin' mouths coz she was fuckin' delicious.

"Ohhhhh," she was moaning. "Ohhhh... ohhhhh," 'n her hands tugged at my head, and when I looked up, I knew she wanted to kiss me, but I wanted to feel her tits against me, so I kinda half sat up and struggled out of that shirt, and fuck, her dress had turned into a band around her waist and those little red panties were red and lacey and sexy and tiny as fuck, and she didn't try to hide anything as I peeled that shirt off and looked down at her.

"Jesus," I sorta groaned.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, 'n we were lip-locked a second later, and those perky little tits were firm and pressed against my chest, skin against skin, 'n Jesus, I was gonna die, coz fuck, I'd never kissed an angel before, let alone had an angel's tits firm and hot against my chest while I held her in my arms, 'n she was moaning and god, she was running one hand over my pecs, 'n me, I was man-handling one boob, 'n fuck, perky and firm and silky skin and just fucking beautiful, and her nipples said squeeze me, so I did, 'n she sorta moaned into my mouth, and her nails dug into me, 'n she shivered, and Jesus, she was rubbing herself on my thigh.

Neither of us were talking, 'n my hand left her tit and ran down to her hip, 'n I held her tight, 'n fuck, her butt. Her dress was up around her waist, 'n I couldn't stop my hand sliding around to cup her butt. Panties, little red lace panties, 'n I knew right away they were bikini briefs, and her butt was in my hand, 'n I was dying coz she was gonna push my hand away and freak out, but she didn't.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, into my mouth, and her eyes were wide and questioning, but she squirmed against me, and when my hand pulled her hard against me, her leg slid back over my hip, 'n she was moaning, and her tits. Oh fuck, those perky little tits, 'n I wished I had about four hands, coz they wanted to be everywhere on her at once.