Valentine's Day Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhhh." Fiona Lee knows that too, and she's lying there pinned to the bed, with her knees bouncing off my ribs as I hump the fuck outa her, and her feet are up there in the air somewhere, 'n she's squealing like a tight little Korean bitch does when she's on day one of babysitter fuckee training, 'n I'm having a fucking great finish to our training session, ramming my cock into that slippery tight cunt, 'n if I was pounding her any faster and harder, my cock'd be smoking.

"Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh," I groan, riding her hard, like a new bitch should be ridden when you're breaking her in, and just about busting my balls doing her, coz fuck, the hot little bitch is taking it all, like the good little Korean babysitter-fucktoy she is, 'n she knows what she's for now alright. Her face says yeah, she knows she's there for my cock, and that her pussy's gonna be my taking my cum any second.

"Nnuhhh... ohhh... uhhhh... mmuhhh... hhuunhhh..." She's moaning and groaning, back arching, hands clutching at mine, feet bouncing and I'm slamming it to her.

My cock throbs and pulses as I bone the fuck outta her, and I know what Fiona Lee is for. I know exactly what's for. Fucking, and then pumping a fuckload of cum into, and any second now the little fuck-bitch is going get that fuckload of swimmers implanted in her hot little pussy.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuck," I groan, buried to the balls in that tight little teenage Korean cunt, 'n my cock pumps, my cum explodes out, 'n I fucking dig my toes in and thrust deep as that first burst spurts out into her, a shotgun blast of pure ecstasy for me. A huge spurt of creamy semen laden with my sperm, all for her, and my cocktip's brushing her cervix, 'n that shotgun blast of swimmers is right on target, 'n her eyes open wide, her mouth opens wide, she bucks against me, my cock pushes in just that little bit extra.

"Hhhuunhhhh," she groans. "Nnnnhhhhhh."

The wide-eyed little fuck-bitch judders beneath me, and her little cunt takes every drop of cum my cock spurts out inside her. My cock's buried to the balls inside her, my cocktip's pressed tight against her cervix as I blow my load, and her mouth and her eyes move with every spurt, her hands clutch at mine, her back arches, and her tight little cunt's doing that dance that says the little bitch is climaxing the way a hot little Korean bitch does when an eight inch cock like mine's fucked her right to the end, and she climaxes exactly like a hot little Korean bitch is supposed to.

"Give it to her, honey," Penny murmurs, and she's beside us, looking down at Fiona Lee, and Penny's face is as flushed and excited as Fiona's. "Give her all of it... I want to see you make a baby with her."

"Ohhhhhh," Fiona Lee sobs, doing the pussy dance on my cock as I shoot my wad, 'n from the look on her face, she's thinking about me making a baby with her too, and Penny smiles, coz she knows exactly how a pretty little Korean virgin's cunt reacts to those pulsing spurts of semen, and Penny knows how easy it is for a hot little Korean bitch to get herself knocked up by my sperm, coz I've knocked her up twice now, and it was pretty much first time lucky, both times.

"Oh yeah, take it, bitch," I groan, slinging her ankles up on my shoulders, 'n leaning forward so her butt's up the air as my cock pumps my semen into her, and fuck yeah, it's like shotgun blasts of pure ecstasy racing through my nervous system as I pump her full, 'n I've done this with Penny, and it's a fucking turn on every time.

"Ohhhhhhh," Fiona Lee sobs, and her feet can't even kick, coz I got her pinned, and pinned good, and she's not going anywhere, coz I'm gonna keep that tight little ass up in the air until my sperms' worked its way into the little bitch's womb, and hey, sperm meet egg, 'n Happy Valentine's Day.

"What're we gonna call the baby?" Penny asks, 'n one of her hands is sleepily massaging Fiona Lee's flat little tummy, and my cock throbs, adding a last spurt of semen to everything that's already flooded the little bitch's cunt, 'n with that gravity assis, I know where it's all going.

"Figure that out after she's knocked up," I grunt.

"Ohhhhhhh," Fiona moans, and her face says she knows I'm gonna knock her up, and her cunt spasms, milking my cock, 'n I smile, coz she's fucked, 'n that look on her face, she knows she's fucked, and she knows she's gonna have my baby, and she knows she's my bitch.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy," my wife says, 'n she smiles. "Keep Fiona like that for a while honey, if you want that egg fertilized. I'm going to sleep now, you go ahead and fuck her again if you want to." She yawns. "Goodnight, honey, and remember, she has school tomorrow, so don't fuck her all night, okay. She's gotta get some sleep."

School? Oh fuck! I kinda think about this afternoon, with the little bitch in her school uniform, bucking and kicking and wailing through that gag when I popped her cherry, and my cock kinda swells in the hot little bitch's pussy, 'n she gasps, her eyes wide, 'n I smile down at her.

"You're gonna have my baby, aren't you, Fiona," I grunt, and my cocks getting hard again, 'n I know I got another load coming for her, 'n the look on her face, she knows that too, 'n I know exactly where it's gonna go, and it's not gonna be up her ass. "You know that, don't ya?"

She looks at me, 'n I slap her ass. Not a hard slap, just enough to make a point, and she bucks, and her tight little Korean cunt kinda gives my cock a squeeze, and her feet kick a bit up by my ears, but I got her pinned, 'n the little bitch isn't going anywhere right now.

"Yes," she moans. "Yes, Tom."

She's a smart little bitch, catches on real quick, just like Penny, 'n I smile 'n I massage that little ass, coz maybe I did smack her a bit hard.

"Do what I tell 'ya, Fiona, and your ass won't get smacked," I say, real gentle. "Well, it will, coz I like slapping tight little Korean ass." I grin. "You can ask Penny tomorrow, but you just do what I want, you're gonna fit right in here, Fiona, and I won't slap your ass too hard, except when I feel like it."

I sorta wonder how flexible she is, coz her feet have been up on my shoulders for a while now, and she's not complaining. "Say, you seem pretty flexible, kiddo."

"I... I train at Taekwondo," she whispers. "We stretch all the time."

I chuckle, coz she's sure stretching now. Her pussy is, anyways.

"Really? That's cool," I say. "Gonna have to keep that up. Might have to take a break when your belly swells up." My cock kind throbs at the thought, and fuck, I'm getting real hard here, 'm my cock's stretching that little pussy all over again, and she's looking at where we join, and she can see her pussy lips stretched around me, 'n I smile, coz I'm looking to, and her little clitoris is all pink and protruding.

I chuckle. "But keep working on those stretches," I say.

"Yes, Tom," she says, real meek, and I kinda ease myself down, and her feet move with me until they're tucked beside her ears, and I'm kinda lying on her, and I do like the feel of those perky little tits pressed against my chest, and fuck, she feels good.

"Yeah, you do stretch real good, don't 'ya, bitch," I say, 'n I kiss her real gentle, teasing her tongue into my mouth, and the hot little bitch is moaning into that kiss, and her cunt's dancing a little, 'n I start boning her.

Not gonna last long, coz thinking about her belly swelling's really fucking pressing my buttons, 'n I'm not pump-fucking her, but I'm going for it, feeding her my boner fast and steady, and I know it's gonna be real soon.

"It's coming," I grunt, and she looks up at me and kinda bucks, and her toes wiggle right in front of my eyes, she tightens on me, or maybe it's my cock that swells so she feels tighter, and this is it, I'm gonna shoot, and I grunt as my cock explodes inside her, and fuck, my cocktip's pressed up gently against her cervix, and the way that cum blasts out, I'm shooting one fuckload of sperm-laden semen straight into her fertile little teenage womb, and that egg's gonna have so many dance partners it's gonna get dizzy from the choices, 'n I grunt again, pushing hard as another spurt blasts out, 'n fuck, trying to knock this little bitch up just does it for me, coz I want to see her flat little belly swell up, 'n maybe once she's knocked up I should work on making another baby with Penny, but right now, I gotta focus, coz I want this little bitch impregnated.

"Ohhhhh," she wails. "Ohhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhhh," and her tight teenage Korean cunt milks my cock like a vacuum pump, 'n I kind of ride with that climax of hers as my own culmination continues, 'n I just know she's gonna make a baby for me tonight, and yeah, I got an instinct, coz I knew right away when Penny was knocked up, both times, 'n I know Fiona's gonna be swelling up real soon.

Fiona looks up at me, her feet next to her head, 'n the bitch's toes are curling as she climaxes, her cunt spasms on me, and that look on her face, I think she knows she's gonna have a swollen up belly real soon too, and it's kinda like that first night I met Penny. I kinda keep her there for half an hour, and when I pull out, real slow and careful so we don't lose too many swimmers, I tuck a couple of pillows under her ass to keep her ass raised, coz sperm, they can swim, but a gravity-assist, that's real helpful.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Tom," Fiona murmurs, and I'm lying beside her afterwards, kinda massaging that flat little tummy, 'n she's got about three loads of cum in there, 'n I shoot a fuckload of cum. I know that. Fiona doesn't, but she knows what's inside her.

Gonna fuck her again in the morning, fill her pussy with swimmers, and give her a ride to High School with those little white cotton panties slowly filling with cum on the way, 'n I'm gonna send Penny to the pharmacy to get some test kits. Sooner we confirm the hot little bitch is knocked up, the happier I'll be, but I'm sure not gonna object to working hard to make sure.

"You happy, Fiona?" I ask, kinda smiling down at her and rubbing her tummy, 'n her butt's jacked up, 'n I smile coz I knew she's full of my cum, and those little swimmers are homing in on that egg. "I mean, we just met this afternoon, and you're a hot little fuck and everything, and I know you like my cock, and yeah, I'm telling 'ya, I'd like you to move in with us, 'n I really wanna knock you up..."

I sorta hesitate, coz this is serious shit, 'n she's a great little fuck, but, nah, don't wanna take the bitch for granted. I mean, this afternoon, yeah, I thought she was Penny, so I took her the way I was gonna take Penny, and hey, I like it rough, I gave it to her rough, but fuck, I feel a bit sorry for the little bitch coz getting popped for the first time like that was, well, one fucker of a way to have your cherry popped, 'n I popped her ass-cherry as well. Nah, I can't take the bitch for granted, that'd be a bit fucking abusive.

I gotta talk this thru with her before she drops off to sleep, coz it's one thing to pound the fuck out of a hot little babysitting bitch, and she sure has been a fun-filled Valentine's Day fuck. It's another thing to move her in and knock her up if she doesn't wanna find herself knocked up, and it's not like I've been giving her too many choices since we met, 'n my cock sorta throbs just looking at the hot little bitch lying there with her ass in the air, and her womb's probably full of my fuck-cream looking for an egg right now, but seriously, I figure I better talk to the bitch again, coz I asked, but that was heat of the moment, 'n I figure now, afterwards, I should ask again, sorta the same way I talked to Penny back when I first hooked up with her.

"Fuck it, Fiona," I said, finger under her chin, looking into those cute little slanty-eyes. "You gotta tell me you want this, for real, babe. This isn't just about me fucking some hot Korean pussy for kicks, Fiona. You do it for me, babe, just like my wife does, and you met my wife."

I grin, coz yeah, I guess having her face buried in my wife's pussy, licking Penny's cum-filled cunt clean while her own cunt rides Penny's face, yeah, that counts as a real close meeting, and Jesus, I can look at her and see her pretty little face pushed down into my wife's cum-frothed cunt, slurping and licking like a cute fucking kitten, 'n I'm getting a boner all over again.

She looks at me, real wide-eyed and cute and innocent, and fuck, I just wanna ride the bitch again, and my cock kinda seems to be having the same thoughts all on its own.

"So, Miss Fiona Lee," I say, real gentle and caring. "You're eighteen, right?"

"Yes," she whispers.

"Well, fuck, thank God for that," I smile, coz I mean, I never asked coz this afternoon, I thought she was Penny, and Penny's twenty seven. No fucking worries boning Penny. But fuck, High School student? For a minute there I was close to fucking crapping myself, sorta like I was this afternoon when I realized I'd boned the wrong bitch.

"Well, hey, Fiona," I say, and yeah, fuck, I love rubbing that flat little tummy, knowing she's pumped full of my swimmers. "You heard my wife. You want her to talk to your Uncle and Aunt? Move you in here permanently?" I smiled down at her. "Don't want any misunderstandings here, Fiona. You move in with us, I'm gonna take real good care of you, just like I take care of Penny, and Penny, she'll take good care of you too."

"You will?" Fiona whispers, and she glances at Penny, and she's out of it. Fast asleep. "Are you sure your wife won't be upset in the morning?" Poor little bitch looks real anxious, 'n I guess I can understand that. Fucking the babysitter in bed with your wife beside you, guess it doesn't happen much outside 'a porn movies, 'n I chuckle, coz fuck yeah, this'd make a good fucking porn film, coz Penny may be twenty seven but she looks about twenty, and she fucks like an eighteen year old Korean slut.

I chuckle again, slide one arm under Fiona's shoulders, and Jesus, she's so slender, just like my wife. Kinda delicate, slim, nice perky tits, Cute. That's what she is. Cute. Well, and fucking hot, too.

"Penny? You heard her, kiddo. She'll be happy to share me with you." I grin, coz Penny likes a hard fuck, but sometimes I know I work her out a bit too hard, and I'm kind feeling good about this.

"This is gonna be a win-win thing, Fiona," I explain. "I know I kinda pound Penny a bit hard now and then. I mean, fuck, I know I pounded you real hard..." I kiss her, real gentle. "And I'm real sorry about this afternoon, kiddo. I mean, I know I really dicked you hard, I thought you were Penny, 'n she does like it rough."

"That's okay, Tom," Fiona whispers, blushing, and fuck, I love that pink-cheeked innocence. She just about glows in the dark. "I liked it." She sorta hesitates, and I know the bitch wants to say something.

"And.... And if you didn't do that, I wouldn't be here now..." She looks up at me, and her own hand joins mine on her tummy, circling. "... and I like being here, with you and..." She glances sideways. "...and Penny. She's so nice, and..." Now she blushes crimson. "...I like what we did... and what you said...."

I smile. "So you want to move in, Fiona? Penny says your Uncle and Aunt already agreed."

"They did," Fiona says, real serious now. "They didn't really want me, but Mom and Dad sent me here, and they couldn't say no, but they don't want me. They're real happy, they told me."

"What about you, Fiona?" I say, and I can't resist. I give one of those perky little tits a squeeze, smiling as she gasps. "Will you be happy?" I grin now. "Coz if you move in, I'm gonna be fucking you every day, and I'm gonna pound the fuck outa you, slap your ass now and then, and I'm gonna be doing my best to make a baby with you. You really want that?"

She looks at me, and those nipples kinda engorge and go all rubbery, and she just about moans out loud, 'n I smile, coz it's pretty fucking obvious that yeah, she does want that, and she wants it real bad, and her mouth's sorta working, but no sounds coming out, and fuck, I gotta fuck the bitch.

"Lift your ass," I growl, and I pull those two pillows out from under her, and she kinda looks at me.

"You like it rough, huh, bitch?" I growl, and I slap one of those perky little tits, not too hard, just had enough to make it quiver, leave a red mark, and make her squeak, 'n she fucking squeaks, and she squeaks again when I slap the other one.

"Answer me bitch," I growl. "Do 'ya like it rough." I grin, and give her tits another couple, just to let her know who's boss. "Coz fuck, I like it rough."

"Yes," she gasps. "Yes, I like it rough..."

"Good answer, Fiona," I say. "So tell me, you want to be my hot little Korean fucktoy?"

"Huh," she gasps, sorta hyperventilating. "Uh huh uh huh uh huh..."

"Not exactly a straight answer, bitch," I say, and I roll her on her side, facing me, and my hand cracks down on her tight little ass. "Yes or no bitch. You wanna move in here and be my fucktoy?"

"Owwwwww," she squeals, then, hastily. "Yes... yes... I want to be your fucktoy Tom...."

"Owwwwww," coz my hand cracks down on her ass, harder, and she bucks, one leg sorta swinging over my waist like she's trying to climb over me.

"Listen to the question, girl. You wanna move in here and be my fucktoy, Fiona?" I growl.

She gets it. "Yes... yes.... I want to move in here and be your fucktoy... I do," she gasps, and then she gasps again when I ease one finger straight up her ass, unlubed, and fuck, she bucks real good, but my finger's not going anywhere else, and her tight little ass puckers up and surrenders, and her eyes go all round and she gasps, and yeah, my new fucktoy's got my finger all the way, and she knows it, and she kinda hunch's up against me and shivers, coz she's getting the concept and starting to understand what being my fucktoy's all about.

Kinda like Penny did, 'n fuck, I love my wife, the hot little Korean bitch, 'm I'm kinda thinking it ain't gonna be too hard to fall in love with this new one as well. Smart little bitch's, both of them. Real quick learners, fucking hot, great little fucks, what's not to love. I kinda half-wonder if Fiona's interested in real estate.

Maybe after she's popped her first baby, Penny can take her under her wing and train her up, but right now I got some different training in mind, and the little bitch knows it, coz she's found my cock with one hand, and she's stroking away, and I grin, coz what she's gonna get is the kinda training you give a Valentine's Day Virgin, who's already been popped for the very first time.

Now it's time to move past the popping, and the way those silky little fingers are working away, Fiona Lee's on the same wavelength on that one.

"So, bitch, you're moving in," I grunt, kinda ass-fucking her with my finger, and her eyes fly wide, and her mouth works, she's gasping, but that little hand works away without any fuckin' hesitation, and that's good. "And I'm gonna bone you good right now, and you don't have to say yes to that, coz you're my bitch now, you and Penny both, and you're moving in, you're gonna get boned when and how I want you. We clear?"

"Yes... yes... we're clear," she moans, squirming against me, and I smile, coz fuck yeah, fast learner alright.

"Good," I grunt. "And I wanna be clear about one more thing, Fiona."

"Yes..." she gasps, and she's waiting for me to say whatever it is I'm gonna say, and I like that about these Korean bitch's. They know whose boss when it comes to stuff like this.

"I really do wanna knock you up, Fiona," I grunt, and fuck, I like her attitude, coz that silky little hand ain't slowing down for a second. "You got that?"

"Yes," she gasps, kinda shuddering, and her ass squeezes my finger. "Yes, you want to knock me up."

"Yeah, I do," I grunt. "I wanna knock you up, watch your belly swell and make you a momma. You wanna have my baby, kiddo? Coz that's what I want. I wanna knock you up right now, Fiona, make a baby with you, 'n I want you to have my baby. That what you want?"