All Comments on 'Valentines Gift'

by lizzie79uk

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
truthandjustice99truthandjustice99almost 2 years ago

Borning tired overused black man stick Never a asian or a polynesian, or chinese or a mongol, or a german.

Try to be a little creative

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could be a great Fantasy night or it could be the start of a willing cuckold and whore skank night only the writer will know. Of course the writer hasn't finished the "story" so let's assume its the husband opening the door. Or maybe its not. Just remember one persons "Fantasy" is another person's "Nightmare"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A triumph of brevity over ability. I wouldn't give up the day job too soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This will turn into another lame black man with huge dick and fucks for hours pile of shit. I agree with the other commenter. Are there no other sexually prolific men in your little world other than the over used bbc fallacy? I'll be sure to ignore your stories in the future. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Useless not telling who it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tags would be appreciated.

What I would prefer is that the black guy turns out to be a process server as the husband had learned of her most recent affair and used this to trick her into agreeing to some alleged extramarital fun.

But the authors other story indicates that this will indeed be his sharing her with some other guy so "She" has a great night of sex while he sips his drink alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She opened up the door and was surprised to find… her husband. This was the man she wanted and she would never break her vows. She would never be into another man. She pulled her husband into her motel room and they proceeded to make love the rest of the night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

garbage-1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the usual racism, beta/closeted cuck and BBC mythology bullshit trifecta. Par for the course on liter of late, sadly. Hope they all like the STD's and disappointment about to arrive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey, I liked it, great start, nice teaser opening, please continue.

My hubby and swapped with friends in our 40's!

I felt the same way as you, my heart was going to burst:

waiting at the door

waiting for his tongue on my clit

unzipping his pants

spreading my legs to get fucked

waiting for my hubby the next morning at the same door

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How big was that BBC?? I'll bet it was 18" if it was an inch. WTF??

sslarivio1sslarivio1almost 2 years ago

Wow all these professional writers on here can be so mean! most have them do nothing but read and provide negative comments. To the idiot that wanted tags...wouldn't that kind of give the suprise away?

I like the story, it can lead anywhere which i am guessing was your intention? I think you accomplished your goal, and if you intend to continue this don't let the negative comments change your plan. Good luck!

I think if you only go by "anonymous" that you shouldn't be allowed to comment. Bunch of chickenshits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ravings of an idiot. 1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Jamal knocking on the door.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Good lord you repressed homosexuals REALLY either have issues or you just like to troll.

See the issue with you cucks is you write truly ridiculously plotted, pathetically written cliche riddled tripe, so when a troll comes along its kind of hard to tell if which it is.

Of course, the best part is is that there is only about a dozen of you with lord knows how many names at this point. So you're all fun and games no matter what you're doing. Whether its playing grab ass with the other dudes in the closet with you, or chowing down on another dudes cum or pretending pussy actually does it for you.

BTW...the fixation black cock, which is always something the racist wimpy homosexual white males go with because they are ALWAYS BIGLY ones, is always a give away about whats really at the heart of a cucks desires. Have fun with that one.

n2kay17n2kay17almost 2 years ago

Good short story, I took the hook and was wondering who was going to knock.

Maybe roll it back a bit and you can write three different scenarios. Good luck, hopefully your next story has a hook to keep me reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great short story - thank you! I loved the excitement and teasing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AHHHHHHHHHH...WHO WAS IT! YOU ARE EVIL!

eroticauthor65eroticauthor65over 1 year ago

Lizzie, ignore the rubbish from the anon trolls above. You have a great 'natural'style and reality to your writing. Hope theres another chapter to come on this story....it makes a lovely hors d'ouevre! Cant wait for the main course...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlizzie79uk@lizzie79uk
hi im lizzie....... lizzie79uk in 'second life', and these are the stories ive wrote for Main Streets very own magazine MAiN STREET MAGAZiNE, I hope you like the stories :) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blood%20Manor/207/20/23 https://marketplace.secondlife.com/store...