All Comments on 'Velma's Waist History'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A couple of pointers

You're in the wrong category. This belongs in fetish. How can you NOT understand that? Secondly, drop the "true story" garbage. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. Which was really bad to start with, given you're in the wrong place.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No

What a waist of time. LW doesn't do fetish well.

PostwarJamiePostwarJamieover 4 years ago
Nice account - wrong category

Ignore the Anon comments. It is a clear and believable story. It has the ring of fact about it instead of all the exaggerated sexual violence that most stories seem to display. It fits my experience with mature women of the 1980s and 90s, and their underwear. I like all your stories but this one is in the wrong category. Think again.

LearningfastLearningfastover 4 years agoAuthor
Changed category

In line with other comments, this story is now in the Fetish category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....