Virtual Reality Pt. 02

Story Info
The bullying continues.
1.3k words
4.39
8.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's chapter 3 through 4 of my story, Virtual Reality. All characters involved in any sexual activity whatsoever are 18 or older. My characters and the story are protected by copyright law. This is a romantic story that does contain excessive bullying. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 3: Mae Bell

School has become my literal hell. I try my best to go unnoticed and hide from my tormentors, but it's pointless. There's no place I can hide. I try to avoid the bathrooms at all costs. Fortunately, there's a bathroom in the front office that isn't gender restricted.

However, I have to go so bad, I can't hold it. I rush down the hall to the girl's bathroom. To my horror, Leah walks out with her friends. They look at me and evil smirks claim their faces. "Where do you think you're going, freak?"

"I have to use the bathroom," I say.

"Well you're definitely not using the girls, because you're a fucking boy," she says as she and her friends barricade the door to the bathroom.

I can't hold it. I have to go. I try to race up the stairs to the boys' bathroom. As I enter, my luck gets even worse. Max, Blake, and their friends are all inside. They're hanging out and chewing in the bathroom. Everyone but Blake has a dip in their lip. They all look up at me.

"Look who just fucking walked in," Max says with a sadistic grin. They all circle around me.

"I have to use the bathroom," I say.

"Isn't there a tranny bathroom you can use for freaks like you?" Max says as he towers over me.

"Please, I have to go," I plead with them.

"Beg us," Max says with a twisted smile.

"Please, just let me use the bathroom," I say. Tears start to well up in my eyes as I shift from foot to foot. This is so humiliating.

"I don't know if that was good enough. What do you guys think?" Max asks.

"I think he should get down on his knees and beg," Tanner says.

I drop to my knees as tears run down my face. "Please, can I use the bathroom?"

"Ummm... I don't know... Was that good enough?" Max asks.

"Fuck no," Tucker says, as he crosses his arms against his chest. I look at them each, trying to find mercy in any of their eyes. I shift from the heartless stare of Max to the indifferent gaze of Tanner to the cold stare of Tucker and land on the pitying eyes of Blake.

"Please, I can't hold it any longer," I cry out.

"Come on guys, I think she's had enough," Blake says.

"You mean, he, right?" Max says, giving Blake a sharp stare.

"Yeah, whatever," Blake mumbles.

Suddenly I feel a warm stream trickle down my leg and a wave of humiliation and shame wash over me.

"Holy shit, look he's fucking pissing himself," Tucker points out.

Tears fall down my face. I feel my heart shatter. I can't even look any of them in the eyes as a pool of piss forms around my knees.

"Oh my god, what a fucking freak," Max says, laughing as the others join in. I feel as if I've been utterly broken. I can't go out there like this. Everyone will see I pissed myself. "Well, it looks like you don't need to use the bathroom anymore. Besides, we weren't going to let you use it anyway. Freaks like you aren't allowed. Now get the fuck out."

I look up at him as fear starts to freeze my veins. There is no mercy in his eyes.

"Should we make him clean up the fucking mess?" Tucker asks. Horror creeps into my gut. They can't be serious. Right? I look at each of them. Tucker has a twisted grin and Max starts to share it. Tanner looks equally as cynical. Blake won't even meet my eyes. He just looks away, trying to pretend nothing is happening.

"Yeah, clean it up," Max says. I go to get up to grab some paper towels. "No, with your fucking tongue."

I look up at him with dread. "Please don't make me do this."

"Come on guys. That's enough," Blake says.

"Oh come on, don't be a fucking little bitch, Blake," Max says before looking at me. "Lick it up."

My eyes are now drenched with tears. "Please."

Max grabs me by the back of my neck and pushes my face down into the cold wet tiles. I've never felt so humiliated in all my life. Just then the bell rings. Just when I think it's over, they pick me up and push me out into the hallway that is packed with students. Everyone stops in their tracks to look at me and my pissed stain pants. Laughter erupts through the halls as they all point at me.

My life is officially ruined. I sprint out of there. I rush down the halls until I'm out of the school. I get in my car and drive until I'm home. I rush inside and get into the shower. I collapse in the burning hot water and cry until there are no tears left.

Chapter 4: Mae Bell

I spend most of the rest of the day in my bed. After I pull myself together, it's 6 o'clock and I log onto Aratheon. I find Noralmim in the mountains of Thur Badur.

"Hey, how's everything?" he asks.

"Today was the worst day of my life," I say.

"How so?" he asks.

"I don't really want to talk about it," I say.

"Okay, well what do you want to talk about?" he asks.

"How is your brother? He hasn't logged on in a few days" I ask. Werardeam a dwarf warrior in our guild is his little brother and It's known throughout our guild and he's told me personally that his brother is dealing with cancer.

"He's alright. I've got to take him to Chemo tomorrow. I think my sister will tag along," he says.

"I hope he gets better. He's too young to have cancer,' I say.

"He'll hang in there, he's a tough kid," he says.

"Noralmim, I feel like I can talk to you about anything," I say.

"Hey, what are best friends for?" he says.

"I just appreciate it. I feel like I have no offline friends I can talk to who really cares," I say.

"Sounds like you need to surround yourself with better people," he says.

"Don't get me wrong, my parents have always been there for me. They always support and love me. It's just, they don't understand. You know?" I say.

"Oh of course. My dad is totally clueless on most things and my mom is over-critical about everything. I think that's why they split. My stepdad is a total asshole so I totally understand," he says.

"I wish we could talk offline," I say.

"Why can't we?" he asks.

"Well. for all I know, you could be on the other side of the world," I say.

"I live in a small town called Petoskey in Michigan," he says.

"What? No way! Me too! What are the odds?" I ask.

"Are you serious? You're not joking, right?" he asks.

"No! Dead serious," I say.

"Holy shit, well let's set up a time and place to meet in person. Do you like that coffee place downtown?" he asks.

"Yeah, I love that place!" I say.

"How about we meet there on Saturday at like 10?" he asks.

"That sounds wonderful," I say.

"Then it's a plan," he says.

---

That concludes chapters 3 and 4 of Virtual Reality. Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Please give it an honest rating. Check out my profile for more information about Virtual Reality.