Visit to France Pt. 02 - 'La Merde'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia and Anne looked at each other and smiled. Anne formed her lips into a pout and pushed her tongue in and out but soon had to give out a yelp of pleasure as Harry graduated to three fingers in her arse.

Pam and Laura went over to the fridge marked 'Top' and each took out a drink. Then they went over to a couple of the chairs and sat on their dirty arses.

"Well, Laura, are you having fun?" asked Pam.

"I certainly am. Since I have met you two I have broken all these taboos about getting really dirty."

"And how is Alan accepting you getting down and dirty? Does he still think that you are uptight sexually?"

"He got that one wrong. I think that he just misread my signals. I am shy until someone brings me out and I was very unassertive sexually. I still had a feeling at the back of my mind that anything other than straight sex in the missionary position was somehow naughty."

"I love being naughty!" asserted Pam.

"I know." Laura looked across at where Harry was sodomising his wife Olivia, and fingering Anne's arsehole. Changing the subject she turned her head towards Pam and quietly that she thought Harry had a great arse for an older man.

"As you may have gathered, Laura, I am not really interested in men's arses so I don't really have an opinion on Harry's arse but I love Olivia's. Why don't you go over there and Harry can finger your arsehole - he has a spare hand after all.

So Laura went over to where the other three were having a wonderfully anal time and asked Harry if he would finger her arsehole like he was doing with Anne. He said that it would be a pleasure.

So Laura knelt down with her left hip touching Olivia's right one. Harry started fingering her arsehole. As with Anne it was first one finger, then two, then three though that was very tight. Meanwhile he had managed to get his whole hand inside Anne's more experienced arsehole. To which Anne had exclaimed, "oh, fuck!" Anne was experiencing an exquisitely tight full pain and immediately orgasmed.

Meanwhile, Olivia was feeling extremely full with a combination of Harry's dick and an arse still quite full of shit. Already shit was leaking around the sides of Harry's dick and dropping on the floor - and they hadn't put a sheet down.

"Can you pull out a minute, love, I need to empty my rectum." Harry pulled his dick out, the condom, that was originally pink, was well and truly brown.

"Hang on a minute," said Pam, "let's put out a sheet that you can shit on." And they did very quickly. Then Pam said, "I have another idea - shit on me. I will lay down on the sheet and you can squat over me."

So Pam lay down on her back and Olivia squatted over her in a reverse cowgirl position so that Pam had a great view of Olivia's shitting arsehole, which she found really erotic, so she started fingering herself. They were orientated so that Harry, Anne and Laura had a good view as well. Olivia's arsehole was over Pam's cleavage and she laid a large, fairly soft turd between Pam's breasts. As soon as she had finished she got up and went over to Harry who still had his hand in Anne's arse and fingers in Laura's whilst they stimulated their own clits. She bent down again and Harry slid his dick back into her shitty arsehole.

Meanwhile, Pam had rolled on her side so that Olivia's turd fell onto the plastic sheeting. She got up and squatted down to shape the poop into a pyramid on the plastic sheet. She removed the plug in her arse and lowered her hole onto the tip of the shit pyramid. She made sure that it was covered in Olivia's shit, and in fact the whole of the cleft between her buttocks. Then she got up and she went over to the sink and washed her hands and before she got her camera she rubbed her buttocks together and enjoyed the deliciously messy slithery feeling. She loved that feeling.

"Are you people OK if I take some photos now?" asked Pam. Actually they were quite engrossed in what they were doing but Anne and Laura trusted Pam and Harry and Olivia went along with it. So Pam took some pictures from behind and from in front of the group of happy fuckers.

The Waiter enters

At that point there was a knock on the door. It was the cute waiter. He was standing there with a repeat order of the drinks that they had had earlier. He had a huge erection, even bigger than Harry's - at La Liberté there was no taboo about men walking around with erections as long as they didn't make a nuisance of themselves. In fact, once a month, they had a competition with prizes for the biggest erection and the longest lasting erection etc and the guy's partners, male or female, who weren't allowed to actually touch their man, but could do anything else, put on a provocative show to help their guy keep it up and win a prize.

"I hope these are OK, they are on me if I can join you - my name is Pascal by the way," - the young man spoke English quite well, although with a heavy French accent. He saw Pam had a camera in her hand. "Would you like me to take a photograph with you in it?" he asked.

Pascal put the tray of drinks down and before the group broke up for drinks he took pictures, again of the group but through Pam's legs which, kept at an angle of nearly 90 degrees acted as a frame for the group. In some Pam was facing the camera and the shot contained a picture of her cunt and some from behind where you could glimpse her dirty arsehole from between her buttocks.

After the photos everyone came over to take their drinks.

"When we have finished these we will shower and leave you," said Harry, "thanks for letting us join you. Maybe we'll see you at lunch or at dinner."

" Are you going to the Fraulein Kaviar show?" asked Anne.

"I'm not sure," said Olivia.

"She's amazing," chimed in Pascal. "You know she was once in the chorus at the Moulin Rouge and then she had a very risqué Burlesque type show in the clubs?"

"I did know that," said Anne, "doesn't she still do that sort of show under a different stage name from the scat stuff?"

"I think she does," said Pascal, "I have talked to her on a couple of occasions - she's very approachable. I can't remember what the other name is. She does try to keep the two identities separate. She doesn't mind the scat audience knowing about the Burlesque stuff, you're all pretty broad minded, but the other way round it could be embarrassing."

"Stupid!" commented Anne.

Harry and Olivia went over to one of the shower rooms. It was big enough for the two of them - in fact you could probably get three or four people in it. They took terms to soap each other from the dispenser on the wall and shower off all the brown soap suds. Eventually they got themselves clean. There was a pile of towels on a shelf next to the shower and they dried each other down. When they were clean and dry they left saying their goodbyes as they went out of the door.

"OK Pascal, what do you want to do?" asked Anne.

"I am your servant ladies," said Pascal.

Pam asked if Pascal if his arse was full. He said that it was and he had been saving up his shit. But then there was the slightly tricky question as to whether he was interested in women. They had already noticed that he was a bit camp and had speculated earlier if he was gay. So they asked him outright.

"I know what you are thinking," he said, "I seem a bit effeminate and I work as a waiter in a place like this so I must be gay."

"And are you?" asked Anne - always the most up front about sexual things.

"Well, I have had, do have, gay relationships but I am open to doing sexual things with women - especially dirty play."

"What's your HIV status?" asked Anne.

"That's blunt - I could ask what yours is - did you ask the two that left what theirs was?"

"No we didn't," responded Anne. "But apart from giving Harry a blow job we didn't do anything risky from an HIV point of view with them."

"I'm a gay woman," said Pam, "so I don't do penetrative sex at all, except with dildos, and no sex with men."

"I'm monogamous with my partner Alan," said Laura, "I just do mucky stuff with these two."

"Well, I am bisexual, I do screw women occasionally but let's do mucky play today."

"I do have some condoms," said Anne, "especially strong for anal sex."

"OK, what about the other two?" queried Pascal, " I know you (pointing to Pam) don't fuck men. What about you (pointing to Laura)?"

"Sorry, introductions - I am Anne, this is Pam my flatmate and occasional fuck partner and this is Laura our neighbour" said Anne pointing out the other two.

"I keep my vagina for my husband," said Laura, "and I am not sure I want your dick in my arse but you can lick me anywhere."

"Who would like me to shit on them?" asked Pascal. Anne volunteered. She went and lay down on her front on the plastic sheet next to the shit pyramid from Olivia.

"Shit on my arse," said Anne. Pascal duly obliged. Then a fountain of shit appeared from Anne's own arsehole.

"Next!" said Anne. Laura went over and did a small amount that was left inside her. Pam declined at that point, not sure if any was left and if there was she could think of better things to do with it.

Pascal had gloves on and Anne asked him to spread the shit all over her arse and back and the backs of her legs and also to get the shit pyramid of Olivia's shit. She ended up totally covered over her back.

Pam went over and lay on Anne's back and got the shit all over her front including her breasts. Next was Laura. Then it was Pascal's turn but he was going to enter her arse with his dick. He needed the condom and lube so Anne got up and washed her hands and fished in the bag that they had brought and gave Pascal the condom to put on and lubed it for him.

Anne's arsehole was at exactly the right height for Pascal to enter her with them both standing with their feet flat on the ground. This he did quite easily and they stood with Pascal behind Anne, gripping her breasts in his shitty gloved hands. They started gently swaying their hips. Anne asked the smartspeaker for some romantic music. Pam came over and embraced them - Anne really, and started kissing her with her tongue deep in her mouth. Then Laura came over and standing to the side of the other three reached down for Pascal's arsehole and Pam's as well and she entered them both at the same time, first with one finger then two. They stayed like this for a while with Pascal caressing Anne's arsehole with his dick, Pam and Anne deeply kissing and Laura caressing Pascal's and Pam's arseholes with her fingers.

An announcement came over the speakers, "you have 30 minutes, please start to shower and clean up as best you can."

The spell was broken. Pam and Laura peeled off from the other two and Pascal started fucking Anne much more vigorously as she brought herself off with the other hand, squirting as she orgasmed.

Once Pascal and Anne had finished they all started cleaning up and Pascal, of course, knew where all the cleaning materials were. They did as best they could but accepted that the charge for cleaning was likely going to be more than it might have been.

Pascal gets anal attention

Pam remembered the pieces of her poop that she had left on the side. The others hadn't noticed them. She grabbed a bottle of lube and gestured to Anne to come over and whispered in her ear. Then she beckoned Pascal over.

"Bend over Pascal," said Anne, "I want to admire your arse."

"OK I suppose," replied Pascal. Pam passed one of her turds with lube on it to Anne. Anne squatted down and parted Pascal's buttocks and then started licking his dirty arsehole. Unlike the ladies, Pascal didn't shave round the hole.

"Why don't you men shave round your buttholes?" she asked, not really expecting an answer. She started to insert her tongue into Pascal's anal canal and then slipped the well lubed Pamturd in. It was the smallest piece of the five Pam had produced. Pascal didn't seem to notice because immediately after she inserted her tongue again to push the piece of shit further up so it didn't fall out. There was an interesting contrast in the flavour of Pam's poop and Pascal's.

Laura meanwhile was giving Pascal a blowjob so that is perhaps why Pascal never noticed Pam's shit being inserted in his arse. It wasn't long before Pascal had an almighty orgasm in Laura's mouth.

Pam came over to Laura who had moved away from Pascal and stood up. Pam had one of her turds in her hand. She grabbed Laura in a tight hug and started to kiss her on the mouth and then in her open mouth searching around inside with her tongue tasting Pascal's semen. She reached down to Laura's arse with the hand that had the lubed poop in it and found the hole. She pressed it against the ring whispering in her ear to push down to open the sphincter. Laura let out a little giggle as it slipped in. Pam then gave Laura's dirty buttocks a quick slap.

"Let's do Anne now," said Laura. So they both went round behind Anne who was still rimming Pascal. Each had a Pamturd ready lubed and took it in turns to slip it in to Anne's arse. Anne, of course, was well used to swallowing Pam's shit in her anal canal and as the two pieces slipped in she didn't stop licking Pascal's hole for a second. She had managed to get her tongue quite a way in to the canal and Pascal was able to get incredibly relaxed.

"There's one piece left," said Laura. Pascal didn't know what she was referring to.

"I can probably produce at least one more," said Pam. She went over and stood in front of everyone with her legs apart. Laura went over, kneeled down, and opened her mouth near Pam's arsehole ready to catch the product. Pascal and Anne just watched in some amazement.

Slowly a firm dark turd emerged from Pam, though she had to strain quite hard. Pam caught it in her mouth. She took it out of her mouth and holding it between her fingers she went over to put some lube on and then bent down, showing her arse to everyone and slipped the turd into her hole.

"Who is having the last one?" asked Pam.

"I have two, Laura has two and ........Pascal just has one," announced Anne.

"I don't have any of Pam's shit in my arse," said Pascal somewhat indignantly.

"Oh yes you do," said Anne.

"That's assault," said Pascal, initially severely but soon was able to smile. "But if I have one I must have two like these two beautiful women. But whoever puts it in me must lick my arse first."

"I'll do it," said Laura. And she did, dutifully giving Pascal another good rimming before inserting the Pamturd.

At this point they were running close to the end of their allotted time so they went into the shower rooms. In one Anne washed Pam and vice versa and in the other Laura and Pascal washed each other. The body paint bra on Laura came off.

The three women washed off their butt plugs and put them back in after giving them a good lube.

They closed up La Merde, taking their stuff with them, leaving it in not to bad a shape. The cleaners were arriving just as they went out the door. Two pretty girls wearing Marigold gloves, aprons and Wellington boots - and nothing else. They had lovely bare arses as both Pascal and Pam noticed.

Pam and Anne and Laura headed off back to their room for a rest. They all wanted to redo their make up and Laura wanted Pam to do a body paint leotard and Anne wanted a bottomless bustier. Pam had to work quickly to get them ready in time for lunch.

Lunch

At around noon they went for lunch. Harry and Olivia were there and so were Dot and Helen. They were sitting at a table that would take eight. Harry called them over. He was very complimentary about the body paint 'clothes' that Anne and Laura were wearing and the others agreed. They did look almost real.

They ordered wine and food. Dot and Helen both asked that they didn't talk in detail about what they had done in the scat room so they talked about day to day things. Then the subject of Fraulein Kaviar came up.

Anne talked a bit about her and her site on the internet and her history. Dot and Helen, Dot particularly, were pulling faces as if someone had let out a particularly nasty fart. Then Anne said suddenly "I think that's her!"

Indeed it was. She was looking around for a table and didn't appear to have anyone with her. Unusually she was completely naked and without her normal heavy femdom type stage make up. But she has such a distinctive face that she is difficult to mix up with anyone else.

Anne went over and invited her to their table. She agreed.

"Ladies and Harry, this is Fraulein Kaviar," Anne announced proudly.

"Gretel, please," she said in a very light German accent.

Gretel joined in the conversation coming over as really quite charming. Not at all the severe scat dominatrix of her website. The subject eventually turned to what she did and her history. She explained for those that didn't know about her website what it was and what happened on it. Dot and Helen looked vaguely disgusted but were clearly quite fascinated to have an internet star on their table even if what she did didn't appeal. She explained that she had trained as a dancer and had worked in the chorus in some of the big venues in Montmartre like the Moulin Rouge and the Folies Bergere. That as she got older - she must be in her forties - she had graduated to a fairly risqué Burlesque type act and that whilst she was doing that she got into a relationship with another woman who was into scat in a big way. Initially she hadn't been keen but the more she did it the more she liked it. Eventually the relationship had broken up but she continued to do scat with people that she found, that were into it as well, on the internet. That's when she got the idea of the website which has grown and grown in popularity with the scat community. At the same time she continues with her live Burlesque act in small private clubs. In that sphere she goes under the name of Bessie. Her Bessie fans mostly don't know about Fraulein Kaviar and if they do wouldn't admit it whereas the FK people mostly all know about Bessie.

Dot and Helen did ask a few questions. They were interested that it seemed as though Gretel had got into scat through a lesbian relationship. Gretel said that she thought that lesbians were more sexually inventive and adventurous than straight people. They had to be because they didn't have a penis. She was initially wary of catching something from poop but she pointed out that faecal organisms can but cultivated in the skin from the umbilicus to the knees so that if you didn't want to be exposed to them you would never have oral sex. It was important not to do any scat if you had a stomach upset or worms. Anne pointed out that instead of shit eating, coprophagy, that she liked to insert Pam's poop into her rectum and that both she and Laura had Pamturds in their rectums right now. Gretel thought that this was interesting and she might incorporate that into a future video. But she said that poop wasn't often firm enough to do that with. They were about to go into details when Dot made a gesture telling them to stop.

All in all they had a great time over lunch and the wine and food wasn't too bad either. Gretel ate a lot of roughage. Pam and Anne said they would definitely go to the show. Laura and Harry and Olivia weren't so sure. They might do something else and, of course, Dot and Helen weren't eligible as they had never used La Merde and wouldn't have wanted to go anyway. But they seemed to warm to Gretel as Gretel if not as Fraulein Kaviar. They said that they would like to see Bessie sometime though and Gretel told them when and where she would be performing as Bessie.

To be continued...

12