All Comments on 'Visiting Sherie & Rick Ch. 01'

by nextweekipromise

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LimnophileLimnophileover 2 years ago

Pretty good for a work rated less than two stars. I gave it a 4. I suspect somebody is messing with the voting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love giving bullshit stories like this a 1* - absolutely nothing that was entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so this is an intro?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Interesting concept but it... lacked something. MC was all over the place. Good effort for 830 words, though. 4/5.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anyone giving this POS more than *2 is messing with the scoring. LW isn't, although it's beginning to resemble it, a cesspool like Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Why ?

This was or this is the most pointless story ever. You show talent writing in the fetish category then you go and shoot yourself in the foot with this pointless story. If you are going to write in this category with this type of pointless story then you deserve to be slammed . For what you have written in other category’s shows talent. But this sort of story written in the loving wife category makes you look like a complete fool. For what you have gained with popularity in the other categories. This story in the loving wife category will burn you bad the loving wife category is like quick sand the more you write stories like this in it the quicker you will sink . The only thing making is big in the loving wife category are BTB stories. It’s because newbies have flooded the loving wife category with pointless stories like this one . They keep writing exactly the same old thing when you read one then go to the next story it feels like déjà vu same story but differently written aka same old thing aka pointless stories.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Oooohh, let me guess.....a good little cucking is coming. The set up has been done better before and bet the cucking will have been done better too.

We taking bets? This is literally a by the book set up kids. and no, no one is messing with the voting, some of us know shit when we see and smell it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing so far to attract any interest

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Anything with a Dom belongs in BDSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous