Vivian Laaning Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point Ralph had been pondering, considering his wife's beauty and her obvious appetite for sex why she hadn't had more heterosexual experience before she met him. Although Vivian was two years older, still her sexual experience far outpaced Angela's sexual episodes by the time they met. When he had cavalierly asked her about this discrepancy, Angela smiled and opined that Vivian was a gourmand in matters of sex, whereas she was a gourmet. As proof of her claim she pointed out the story of Vivian's Messalina weekend.

Apparently, Vivian only had one unpleasant partner out of the twenty-five men she had fucked in that twenty-four hour period. Having heard the details of all the men Vivian had fucked, Angela was certain that at least half a dozen of them would not have been satisfactory to her. Ralph coyly asked:

"Oh by those odds, then I guess I can safely assume I would be among the nineteen that would have pleased you?"

Angela had wasted no time in instantly replying:

"Listen babe never sell yourself short. Vivian rated you as one of her best experiences that time notwithstanding that it was your first time. As soon as I set eyes on you for the very first time I knew you were "THE MAN" for me. And I was absolutely certain of that fact even though at the time I thought I might be a lesbian."

Such fond assessments of his new bride led to the contemplation of his unorthodox honeymoon vacation, and particularly the scene before him. Vivian Laaning was certainly a most important woman in his life. She was the first woman he had sex with and the count as of now was one out of two. Despite the bizarre happenstance of that first sexual congress, Vivian had put him at ease. She treated him as the most desirous man that she could ever want.

When he became cognizant of the circumstances of Vivian's Messalina weekend, he realized intellectually that he was merely one of twenty-five men she fucked in such a relatively short time. Ergo it would be improbable that sex with him was as significant to her as it was to him. Nevertheless when he met her next, she displayed genuine joy in encountering him. Of course her companion turned out to be the love of his life, so that it reinforced his positive regard for her.

The fact that his wife and Vivian had been lovers, and considering the circumstances of the honeymoon, were still infatuated with each other, might have threatened most men in an equivalent situation. However Ralph could sense that the attraction Vivian felt for Angela was almost equivalent to the attraction she had for him. In other words he believed that in Vivian's mind both he and Angela were satisfactory fuck buddies but neither one was the love of her life. Similarly, he knew Angela looked upon Vivian as a particularly great lesbian lover, and a very good girl friend sufficient enough to be chosen as the Maid of Honor for their wedding. But Vivian was not Angela's love of her life. He was! And in this context he was a most happy spectator to the playful activity that ensued between Vivian and Angela after his ejaculation.

Angela and Vivian alternated in swapping Ralph's cum. They giggled after each swap as this particular form of sexual fun was just that: sexual fun. Each swap allowed each woman to ingest some of the cum. Eventually after several swaps Ralph's expelled sperm was completely consumed. Angela's mouth then latched onto Vivian's lips for a prolonged erotic kiss. When the women were done, they both turned and made loving eye contact with Ralph. They each displayed by opening their mouths wide, an empty oral cavity, and Angela as the spokeswoman declared:

"All gone Ralphie! You have the most delicious sperm that I've ever tasted."

Vivian felt it incumbent to add:

"You're the best Ralphie! And as my sister is wont to say: 'It's a crime to waste good tasting cum!' And Angela and I are not criminals!"

The effect of seeing Angela and Vivian engaged in such brazen oral sexual activity, coupled with their saucy remarks caused Ralph's mind to jump to a higher level of ecstasy. Consequently, he was sporting an extremely pronounced, highly aroused erection. And he was so potently aroused despite having experienced a fully draining climax in a relatively very short time previous. Angela was quick to spot her husband's arousal, and she exclaimed:

"Oh my what a stud muffin my dear Ralphie! Look Vivian! He's ready to and more importantly able to fuck us silly. But of course as his wife I claim first dibs!"

With that said Angela took command to direct the mutual sexual activity. This was a novel experience for Vivian as she had been normally the one to take charge of the logistics of the previous group sex episodes in which she had participated. For that reason alone, Vivian was excited to experience something sexual which was totally out of her control. By Angela's direction, Vivian tore off the bedcovers of the king size bed leaving only a couple of pillows and the fitted sheet. Then she got on the bed to lie flat on her back, awaiting developments.

Angela went to the room's chest of drawers wherein she had upon arrival deposited her personal toiletries and other items. She extracted a string of graduated anal beads which were decorated in a flashy purple color. She coated the ten beads with K-Y jelly, and then handed them to Ralph as she instructed:

"Honey bun! Just shove these beads into my ass. It will give you something in addition to concentrate on while you're fucking me in my cunt."

With that said, Angela approached the bed, and bent down completely, resting her head on the mattress. She reached behind her, and with her hands, spread her ass cheeks apart causing her rosebud opening to gape. Ralph did not need a sledge hammer blow to his head to discern what was required of him. He started inserting one by one each anal bead into Angela's ass hole. The initial ones being small were easily accommodated by Angela into her rectum. The latter ones being larger were met with some friction and resistance. Angela gritted her teeth, and force commanded her body to accept penetration of the larger beads. Having kept count in her head, Angela was cognizant as to when the last anal bead entered her anus. She signaled:

"Good boy my dearest Ralphie! You did good!"

Having articulated that approval, Angela climbed onto the bed, and crawled between Vivian's thighs. The latter had spread her legs automatically, having instinctively sensed what Angela was about to do. Angela was in a position to, and did suck, and lick, and slurp on Vivian's succulent nipples. Although Angela had entered into a free choice heterosexual marriage in which she could honestly and genuinely acknowledge was her desired outcome, she still had to admit to herself that she had retained a partial lesbian predilection as well.

In her mind was the solid belief that there was no doubt that Ralph Peterson was the man for her; body and soul. However likewise, in her mind was seared the notion that Vivian Laaning was the woman of her dreams when fantasizing about torrid lesbian sex. She realized then how fortunate she was to be able to enjoy the dichotomy of her sexual desires during her honeymoon. Thus, to demonstrate her gratefulness she was determined to provide the utmost pleasurable experience to both of her sex partners.

Angela was absolutely certain in her mind that to feast on Vivian's breasts and nipples, was an activity of its kind that can not possibly get any better. Overcome by such innate pleasure she occasionally bit on a nipple while pinching the other nipple. Vivian did emit squeaks at a painful bite or pinch of her nipples, but otherwise did not protest or demand cessation of the assault on her tits. On the contrary Vivian used her hands to caress Angela's hair to encourage her to continue. Angela did indeed continue! She in fact added a new assault on Vivian's body by massaging her clit with the previous idle hand.

Meanwhile, Ralph entered into the fray. He got onto the bed, and on his knees positioned himself next to Angela's uplifted derrière. He had no problem in inserting his steel hard phallus into Angela's very wet vagina. He started pumping her with slow deliberately tantalizing thrusts. Naturally in commencing his languid pace of fucking his wife, the ring end of the string of anal beads was directly in his vision. Curiously he used his finger to pull out three of the last inserted beads. Rather then continue withdrawing any further anal beads, he pushed back to reinstall the three beads into Angela's ass. And he repeated such action throughout their congress. He was most surprised that in consequence of his playful but completely unplanned anal play, to hear Angela cry out:

"Oh fuck yah Ralphie! I knew that you would know what to do! Fuck me in my cunt! Fuck me in my ass as well! I love it! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop until I've cum!"

Now if the truth were told Ralph did not have the prescience to envisage precisely his wife's desires at that moment. But he was not foolish enough to confess his ignorance to her. Instead he basked in the knowledge that he had satisfied her lustful desires and that he earned literally a gold star in her esteem for that effort. Then in his mind, Ralph discarded the notion to be deferential, but instead seize upon the apparent fact that he was the sexy man who was mightily pleasing a very sexy woman. The thought spurred him on to provide even more pleasure; in fact more pleasure than Angela could have previously ever have conceived.

At this point Angela's mind was blown away by the action of Ralph's penis drilling the depths of her vagina, coupled with the play of the anal beads in her rectum. To seek some refuge from the overwhelming euphoria that was engulfing her body and soul, she started kissing Vivian on the lips. But she could not be content with a chaste kiss, instead it turned into a torrid full blown french kiss with no holds barred. Vivian could not fathom the reason for the change in Angela's passion, but she welcomed the sexual aggression nevertheless. With one hand she caressed the back of Angela's head, and with the other hand she held on to Angela's back.

Little did Vivian know that further sexual assault was about to visit on her body. Angela ceased thumbing Vivian's clit, and caused that hand to move southwards. Momentarily tickling Vivian's outer labia lips, the hand soon found Angela's perineum. This proved to be the road map to reach Angela's anus. Quickly she formed her hand into a spear to commence piercing Vivian's seemingly small ass hole.

To help effect the penetration of Vivian's tight anal opening, Angela used her other hand to graze over Vivian's vulva. That soothing action caused Vivian's anus to involuntarily gape, and thus, able to accommodate further invasion of Angela's hand. Vivian wanted to scream out loud, but Angela's savage kissing prevented that remedy to assuage her immediate discomfort. Before Vivian knew it Angela's whole hand, up to her wrist, was inside her rectum, and was pumping away simulating penile sodomy. Vivian had to raise her legs straight up in the air to accommodate Angela's fist. Vivian started grunting as a further reactionary means to subvert the pain of the brutal unlubricated manual penetration of her ass.

Before Vivian could truly relax and endure comfortably the manual sodomy by Angela, the latter initiated yet another penetration on her body. With Vivian's legs upright flailing in the air, it provided easier access not only to her anus but also her vagina. Angela's hand that had been gently soothing Vivian's vulva suddenly became a new weapon of sexual assault. Again forming a spear Angela thrust this hand completely into Vivian's vagina. Fortunately for Vivian, the previous unbridled raw sex had naturally fully lubricated her vaginal walls so that this manual invasion was not as brutal to her senses.

At this point Vivian lost all sentient thought. Her brain was momentarily no longer in control of her body. The continuous forceful kissing, the simultaneous manual penetration of both her ass and cunt had the inevitable effect of causing her to climax. She fiercely broke off her kiss with Angela so that she could scream as this orgasm was fully overwhelming her. But as her screaming was cathartic to her overwrought emotions, her childhood failing of bed wetting reared its ugly head.

She started peeing! And it was full flourish of urine splashing against Angela's stomach. By gravity that urine fell backwards down to Vivian's stomach and then flowed sideways to eventually soil the bed sheet underneath. As soon as Vivian realized at what she had done, she started sobbing overcome by embarrassment.

Now the other two were in throes of their own passions so they did not at first pay any attention to Vivian's plight. Angela was in such a state of ecstasy that she was actually unaware that Vivian had peed on her. The thrill of Ralph's cock fucking her cunt was her main focus of concentration seconded only by the anal beads playing in her ass. Angela was happy that Vivian broke away to scream out her orgasm, as it allowed her to scream as well; resultant of her own delicious orgasm.

Angela was panting for some time. The thrill of being fucked, while her ass was chock full of anal beads coupled with her double fisting Vivian was quite an experience to well...experience. Finally when she recovered her composure, she noticed for the first time that Vivian was crying. So she asked Vivian why the tears, and the latter wailed:

"I've soiled the bed with my peeing."

Angela quickly inspected their surroundings and replied:

"Well so you have! Luckily there's a second bed in this suite so we can sleep on clean sheets after all. And as this is a hotel suite, the cleaning staff will relieve us of the distasteful task of cleaning up the mess we've made."

12