Vivian Laaning Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That led to some more cheering by her audience. Erica turned around and wiggled her ass provocatively as she bumped and ground in sync with the heavy beats to the music. Her onlookers were now clapping rhythmically and urging her to take it off. Erica eventually lowered her panties down her thighs. She let gravity assisted by her prancing movements to get the panties to puddle at her ankles. She deftly stepped out of her underwear, and hooking it with her right foot lifted it up in the air directed the item in the direction of Ralph. The latter bent down to retrieve her panties and promptly placed it over his head to accompany the thongs of the other strippers.

At this point the women were all totally naked, Angela having discarded her hat after her strip. Ralph on the other hand was totally dressed including shoes and cummerbund. In addition he was wearing a necklace consisting of his companions' panties. One shoulder was draped with two pairs of stockings plus a garter belt and a bra. The other shoulder was loaded with one pair of stockings, Erica's fishnets, plus two garter belts and two bras.

His appearance was so droll that Angela grabbed her smart phone and took some pictures of him. The ladies then removed the stockings, garter belts and bras from his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck to join the panties. They secured stability by tying each garment together to form a very picturesque collar. Angela took some more pictures. Ralph then took pictures of the naked ladies to complete a visual souvenir of that night.

The undressing of Ralph Peterson was the next event of the evening. Vivian and Erica were deputized to do the majority of this task. Angela left to fetch the duvet and bed covers from the bedroom. She placed the same on the floor of the living room. It was decided beforehand that this would be the best venue for the sex since it was the consensus that they should be all involved simultaneously in every sexual activity. Considering the size of the Laaning sisters and Ralph it was obvious to all that the bed was too confining to achieve the desired outcome. At first Ralph was seated to allow Vivian and Erica, to concurrently each untie a shoe and remove it along with the socks. With Ralph's foot now bare each sister grabbed the respective foot by the heel and rubbed it against their cheeks. Both sisters sighed as they lovingly caressed both the instep and the sole of the foot. Then they licked both parts of the foot before taking the toes into their mouth. Each woman with their tongue then thoroughly laved each individual toe. The effect on Ralph was ecstatic!

Since Angela had advised him, Ralph was aware that Angela in conjunction with Vivian had beforehand planned the management of the sexual activity for the night. Thus, he now understood his wife's previous method to her madness prior to the arrival of the Laaning sisters to their apartment. They had showered together, but on this occasion Angela took the unusual task of scrubbing his toes with a brush including cleaning between the toes. Consequently, he was grateful for his wife's prescience in this matter. He was able to enjoy the Laaning sisters' foot worship without any apprehension that it would be spoiled by the presence of any off putting toe jam. He was now tenting against his tuxedo trousers.

Shortly thereafter, the sisters directed Ralph to stand up so that they could complete the exercise of undressing him. Angela having completed her assigned preparations joined in and saw to it that the tuxedo jacket and trousers were hung up properly in the closet to avoid an necessary dry cleaning expense. Angela might be rich, but nevertheless incurring needless expense was an anathema to her. Mind you she was not too particular for preserving the integrity of his formal shirt or for that matter his cufflinks and cummerbund; allowing them to be unceremoniously dumped on the floor out of the way.

Once Ralph was completely naked while standing up, his three female companions surrounded him. Angela was on his left side and adhered herself closely enough to his body so that he could completely feel her tits and her pregnant body rubbing against him. She also had a hand on his cock to leisurely play with it. Erica was on the other side with her left tit rubbing against his right chest and her right tit rubbing against his right side under his arm. Her very pregnant tummy was also adhering to Ralph's right side reminding him that he was in the presence of a very horny future mother. To accommodate the close presence of both ladies Ralph's left arm was draped over Angela's back while his right arm was draped over Erica's back.

Vivian had Ralph's backside all to herself. Taking advantage by clinging to his back, she continuously moved her body up and down against him. That way she was able to produce outstanding electrical friction between her body and his. In his case he was overwhelmed by the feel of her boobs and nipples caressing his back. It was an exquisite sensation. For the both of them there was an undeniable mutual pleasure and erotic thrills as a result.

To further bolster the eroticism of the moment each lady placed their lips on Ralph's skin. Angela's lips were concentrating and licking his left shoulder. Erica on the other hand was kissing the right side of his neck. After discerning a moan and groan from Ralph, Erica ventured onto his right ear. She stabbed it with her tongue and licked his entire ear lobe. Ralph gasped. He sensed that his brain was figuratively melting into a mush!

Vivian was stimulating Ralph's left side mirroring Erica's attention to his right side. With two female tongues tasting his ears, a cloudy euphoria was settling in on him. He closed his eyes and was savoring the pleasures his three female companions were bestowing on him. Suddenly he gasped! Vivian had managed to penetrate three fingers spear like into his anus. She was manually sodomizing him! And he was loving it! He paid no heed to the pain of the friction resulting in her non lubricated assault on his ass.

The triple female stimulation on Ralph's body induced lots of precum to ooze out of his penis, which generously moistened Angela's hand. He had not actually ejaculated, and whenever he subsequently reminisced about this evening's activities he could never account for such an anomaly. He sensed that he was more aroused at that moment than at most of the times he had actually ejaculated. His female companions were not unduly distressed that he had not yet cum; from their perspective they simply knew that once he did, there would be lots of sperm for them to enjoy.

As her hand was now very wet, Angela let go of her husband's cock to slurp up his masculine juices. The Laaning sisters were on the alert, and they immediately took advantage. Vivian gently pushed Angela aside and scrambled around Ralph's legs so that she could capture his penis in her mouth. Erica, grumbling about the early bird getting the worm was relegated to simply sucking and licking on his balls. This time there was no holding back Ralph. He was a willing victim to the administrations of Vivian's lips on his rod. Soon, he was spurting load after load of his seed into Vivian's acquiescent mouth and throat.

Per force Vivian was compelled to swallow some of Ralph's sperm. However aware of her sister's disappointment in not getting to Ralph's cock before her, she was able to retain most of the ejaculate. Turning to Erica she beamed an inviting huge smile. Erica automatically lowered her head and opened her mouth wide. This allowed Vivian to force feed Ralph's sperm into Erica's mouth. After the transfer of most of Ralph's cum, the sisters engaged in an intense cum kissing until all of the cum had been ingested. At the end, they both burped and giggled.

At this point the four of them took a rest period to refocus on the sexual delights to come. (or cum?) They all realized that the strip tease dances, and the undressing of Ralph was mere foreplay for the real sex to come. (or cum?) Angela had preplanned what the four of them would to do, and she had related beforehand the same to Vivian, who had no objection. So at this time she informed Erica and her husband what to expect next. The two of them had no objection either.

In accordance with her directive, Angela had placed two bowls of butter on the nearby coffee table. In one bowl the butter was soft and easily spreadable. In the other bowl the butter was absolutely frozen and cut up into slivers to the size of "1.25" (height) x "1" (width) x "0.5"(depth). Erica grabbed scoops of the pliable butter onto her fingers, and coated Ralph's penis with the creamy dairy lubricant. Vivian grabbed some of the frozen pieces of butter and started inserting them one by one into Angela's rectum. The latter audibly gasped at each insertion of the super cold butter, but otherwise exhibited no other sign of discomfort which surely must have been torturous to endure.

With the preliminaries completed, Vivian laid down on her back on the floor on top of the bed covers intended to soften the harshness of her position. Angela settled herself on top of Vivian, placing herself in the classical lesbian sixty-nine oral sex position. And the two of them did commence to actually pleasure each other accordingly.

Ralph on his knees approached Angela 's rear end, and with his hands placed on her hips, commenced sodomizing his wife. To complete the tableau of five people indulging in sex contemporaneously, Erica stationed herself behind Ralph, and performed anilingus on him. While licking Ralph's ass, Erica masturbated, mainly her clit, to unconsciously complete enjoyment of at least double sexual stimuli in their group sexual activity.

With such intense activity, Ralph this time encountered no road block to arriving at his climax. Despite his previous ejaculation, he shot up an impressive amount of sperm into his wife's rectum. As he withdrew his cock from his wife's ass, Erica was quick to access the situation, and immediately scrambled to a new position so as to orally clean Ralph's cock by slurping up any errant drop of his semen.

Now aware of the presence of sperm engorged in her rectum, Angela lifted her pelvis from Vivian's mouth, and rotated her hips to position her anus directly in line of Vivian's now wide open mouth. Angela then forced, farted if you will, expelling the said ejaculated sperm from her rectum to feed Vivian's awaiting mouth. She then turned around to make eye contact with Ralph. She sported a most wicked if not an extremely lascivious smile. Ralph could read the smile as saying: "I'm woman enough to take your cock up my ass but see how I'm able to discharge your cum into Vivian."

Once the stream of dripping sperm from Angela's ass stopped flowing, Vivian planted her lips directly on Angela's anus and sucked up any sperm still lodged in the rectal canal. Once Vivian was satisfied that she had received all the sperm from Angela's ass that she could expect to extract, she approached Angela's quivering facial lips and kissed her swapping some of the cum. Enraptured by Vivian's open mouth kiss. Angela accepted the exchange of Ralph's seed in pure delight. It was then Angela's turn to swap a cum kiss with Erica. The latter relished in this exotic new form of oral sex in turn extended the final sexual cum kiss with Ralph who was not hesitant in partaking.

After a short respite to enable Ralph to recover his stamina, the scene was repeated. This time Erica was being sodomized, Angela engaged in the sixty-nine oral sex with her, and Vivian ass licking Ralph to be followed by mutual cum kissing to distribute Ralph's resultant semen. After another break the participants again engaged in the sodomy and oral sex. This time Vivian was ass fucked with Erica underneath her, and Angela ass kissing her husband.

After this ended and the cycle wherein every lady had her turn in each activity, all of them settled into a delicious afterglow. The contentment enjoyed by all was best summarized by Erica:

"Wow that sure was hot! I'd never thought of having sex like this, and I'm sure its unlikely I'll ever experience the same again. How did you, Angela, ever come up with the idea of doing this?"

"I was inspired by a joke told to me by a class mate in my English novels class."

"Oh?"

"Yes. What does a pussy and the Mafia have in common?"

After a short deliberation by the others, Angela finished with:

"One slip of the tongue and you're in deep shit!"

12