Voucher 02 - Lucy's Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUCKKK! FUUUCKKK ME!" She roared, as he body shook.

Lucy was continuously climaxing, no let up as pleasure overtook her. She screamed loudly, as all three cocks destroyed her ass and pussy, a constant battering of cock, deep within her. I was hard as nails again, dick slamming Sophie's asshole, Malene and Michelle sucking on her huge tits as they swayed below, teeth clamped to her hard nipples.

"FUUUCKKKKK!" Lucy screamed. "MORE! MORE!!"

Her ass torn open by the huge cocks, she shuddered body pulsing, the man below groped her tits roughly, squeezing them hard in his hands, before slapping them. She shrieked with each slap, the sensations jolting her.

"OHH FUCK, I'M A WHORE!" She gasped. "FUCKING RUIN ME!" She howled before coming hard.

My cock was twitching again as I pulled from Sophie, another load almost filling the bowl. Michelle grinned. "Finish with me!" She gasped as my cock went up her ass.

Sophie and Malene turned to watch Lucy, wanking their pussy's, as I slammed up Michelle. Lucy was shaking, her eyes rolling up in her head, the sensations of pleasure and pain driving her over the edge.

"YESSSSSS! YEESSSSS!! YESSSSSS!!" Lucy bellowed, her body on fire.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon." The second guy in her ass gasped.

"Me too!" The man in her pussy groaned. "I wanna finish on her face."

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah!" The third man groaned.

As quickly as that both cocks pulled from her gaping ass and she was dragged up and pulled to the floor. Lucy knelt up looking around as she was circled by the three huge dicks.

"Ohh fuck boys, cum for me!" She gasped.

Lucy shrieked as her hair was pulled and one guy slapped her face. "FUCKING WHORE!" He snarled.

"Fuck!" She squealed as he slapped her again, then spat on her face.

"Nasty little whore!" He continued, spitting again. "Fucking beg, you bitch."

Lucy gritted her teeth. "Yeah, you like that, don't you? Fucking treating me nasty."

Another spit wad splattered her forehead as the second man added to her shower. All three spat on Lucy as she sat there looking up. She looked angrier and angrier the more they spat on her.

"FUCK OFF!" She snapped, getting annoyed.

Another phlegm wad splattered her right eye. "Fucking take it whore, you nasty bitch." was the response.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" one guy gasped stepping up, cum blasting from his cock.

"Yeaaaahhhh!!" Lucy gasped, loving the semen splattering her face.

The second and third dicks exploded then, all 3 drenching her at the same time. Cum laced Lucy's sweaty face, dripping from her eyebrows, pooling in her eye sockets as she tipped her head back. All three men emptied there balls again over her, as she knelt below them reveling in her attention.

"Ohh fuck boys, yeah." Lucy gasped as they finished. "Thank you so much, please leave your details I would love to meet up again." She spluttered as they left.

My cock throbbed and I came again, Michelle having given me use of her ass to get off. The bowl brimmed with cum, as I finally finished. Lucy got up and walked over to look at us through the one way mirror.

"Fuck yeah, that was amazing!" She gasped.

Cum ran down her face, dripping onto her tits, she blinked as thick wads clang to her eye lashes. We watched as she scooped up every drop into her mouth until it was brimming with semen, playing with it using her tongue she swallowed the lot, savoring every drop.

"Fuck, she's loving it." Malene said.

"Today is going to be so good." Sophie added.

Michelle left and went into the room with Lucy.

"Ready babe?" She said.

"Give me an hour to change and I'm all yours." Lucy replied.

"Get yourself all prepared babe, it's your day today." Michelle said.

They both left ready for the afternoon antics. Sophie and Malene led me out and into the lounge.

TO BE CONTINUED

12