All Comments on 'WACFYM Ch. 06 Pt. 02'

by seducedHylas

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
School

School was definitely in, then out and in again and I enjoyed reading about it. Anxious to read about Sam turning Wendy inside out as well as more action with Elana.

butsbutsover 11 years ago
Sick, immoral, perverted...

...and I love it! Missed your stories. Kept WACFYM coming. Great stuff.

DjeterDjeterover 11 years ago
Incredible!!

Your writing is fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's nice to see the series continue

And as always the writing is excellent. However, this part seemed very rushed to me. The sex happened faster than I expected, and I was surprised that you introduced Wendy but didn't go anywhere with her.

One of the reasons I enjoy your stories is the length and quality of your stories. While I hope to see a Part 3 soon (especially since it can be shorter than your normal stories since you moved the plot forward with this smaller part), please don't rush it.

watchurmanwatchurmanover 11 years ago
Finally!

I thought you'd died!

Which would be a tragedy as you are the best author of this kind of story. Well worth the wait however, if a little shorter than normal maybe.

Excellent story and with Wendy on the scene there must be a part 3, right?

P.s glad to see you writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
update

please update soon

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago
Part 3 please!

That was the shortest chapter from you ever. That was the only disappointment. Other than that, I'm so glad you're back. We missed you on Literotica in this thread of stories.

We all know that that's not the last time. Can't wait for more adulterous fucking from Sam and Elena and then eventually Sam and Wendy.

Please update soon.

PsiberdreamingPsiberdreamingover 11 years ago
Need Part 3

I love that Elena just doesn't want the husband but will also turn a daughter against her mother. That is so wicked. You are great and I truly hope you are planning on part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
update

update soon as you can this is a great series

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing story...please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Haven't always been a fan of every story, but I can honesty say I really love this one. Great build up, great conflict with the father. Can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Borders on child porn bringing a 5 year old child into the sex life. Disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous