All Comments on 'Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 19'

by JamesVI

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I have waited for the sequal so long. I thought when Mark wanted to meet Lisa in the grocery store he would have ordered her to pic some vegetables, larger the better, to insert her ;). Also for the next episodes some kind of exhibitionism would be great. ”Fashion show” or some kind of other exhibition... just a thought. Or maybe something for the latin gardeners?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed very much that you added a real dress to the story that one could google what it would have looked on Lisa. Nice touch!

JamesVIJamesVIover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment and feedback. It's funny you mentioned that about the grocery store. I had thought about it but then decided against it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please tell me there is next episode coming soon?

Kaban55Kaban55over 2 years ago
👍👍👍

Жду продолжения

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When’s the next episode droppin’?

JamesVIJamesVIover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments. It is greatly appreciated. There is more for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome. more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I keep checking several times a day if a new episode has been published. Great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next episode? Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the next chapter

JamesVIJamesVIover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments and anticipation. Still working on it. Hoping to get it out in the next few months. Trying to make the chapters detailed and have more context.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just red the whole saga and loved it!! Don’t want to rush you with the next chapter but could you atleast give a little teaser what is to come? Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is the story finished? So long from the last chapter. We do need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is the next update ???

JamesVIJamesVIalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there! Sorry, some life events have taken precedent. I'm slowly working through when time permits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story that really captures Lisa’s sexual awakening. Keep writing more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous