All Comments on 'Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 21'

by JamesVI

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Justincase1Justincase1over 1 year ago

Love it! Thank you so much for writing. You left it on a deliciuos cliffhanger again.

jmironjmironover 1 year ago

Great!

But she must fucks another men.

Not just Mark and Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are so many sexual possibilities for Lisa, I am awaiting the next chapter.

Justincase1Justincase1over 1 year ago

It could be great if you could answer to your readers. Have you played this out in your head for upcoming episodes till ”the end” or are you writing one episode at a time? Can you give some hints for what to expect from upcoming episodes? Thanks.

JamesVIJamesVIover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there, thank you for the feedback. The story has an end. The path continues to be refined as we progress towards the final chapter. How many is that? I don't know yet as the fluidity of the story is not only based on reader feedback, but also based on how it connects to what I see as the final Chapter. I hope this helps, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved your story so far man and hope you keep on writing in the future on other stuff as well! I personally would like them to have a romantic ending where both end up happy together as a pair and as for future sex scenes i am not really into the idea of her having anything with the gardeners but maybe let them have a threesoome with the photographer or the one friend from the house sale later on. Maybe something with her daughter?... I don't know maybe to unbelievable could be hot though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can visualize gorgeous Lisa as a high end escort, perhaps through an agency set up by Mark, in a different city perhaps. It would mean abandoning her uninteresting husband, but she is on her way in that direction already. So many possibilities for our sexy Lisa! I can't wait for the next chapter.

JamesVIJamesVIover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the input and the feedback. I really do appreciate it. In writing this story, the comments do help with shaping the next part and so forth. Not only am I trying to tighten the story but also figure out the connections.

Such as, if she sleeps with the landscapers, where does that end (or does it)? Does that path happen? Pros and cons to both and other potential directions. Does Ryan find out? Do they divorce? Will they live happily ever after? Is Mark changing? Does the modeling direction grow? There is a lot to think through for sure (I haven't given myself any favors with that) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa is becoming insatiable. She may fuck the landscapers but that may be a dead end plot line. Group action involving the VP and/or Jeremy is a definite possibility, after Mark introduces her to the pleasures of anal. And then Samantha’s plans, whatever they are. Could they lead to porn movies? What about Ryan? Cuckold (not likely), accomplice with a hotwife (possibly), or out of the picture? And then Shelby; she is a looker too. I can imagine a lot of fucking with a variety of people in Lisa’s future while remaining sexually submissive to Mark. Whew! What a gal!

Justincase1Justincase1over 1 year ago

I would love if the modeling direction would grow. Also the gardeners are must, it doesn’t have to lead anywhere, but would be a nice to see how Lisa handles them and what would they demand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, boy, what happens now? If Mark shows the VP his video of him fucking Lisa he gives up all his control over Lisa. Is that worth it for a promotion? He has feelings for her but still wants to be in control. As for Lisa, her need for sex is becoming stronger and stronger, and she is getting more comfortable showing off her body, at least when she is with Mark. Will Samantha's erotic photography lead to more exhibitionism and sex? You have written a wonderful and erotic story so far and I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter in Lisa's sexual awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is time for Mark to introduce Lisa to other cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have created a very interesting character in Lisa, and she has attributes that remain unexamined. She is obviously beautiful, but at some point got her breasts dramatically enhanced. She prefers stiletto heels and dresses stylishly, if conservatively. Mark has obviously tapped into a serious unmet need to stretch her sexual boundaries and to show off her body. Does she want to experience what she saw on the Stacey film? It appears so. I l am looking forward to the next chapter in her sexual awakening.

JamesVIJamesVIover 1 year agoAuthor

Next chapter is in review. I will probably take some time to determine direction but have a core foundation for the following chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imagine a submissive Ava Addams as Mark's sex toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for your next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamesVI@JamesVI
Amateur writer who has been an avid reader on the site for years. Now attempting to create my own stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES