All Comments on 'Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 22'

by JamesVI

Sort by:
  • 248 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Easy to imagine pornstar Alexis Fawx with her very large 32DDD tits as Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Jeremy going to get a shot at Lisa?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In this story Lisa always liked sex; sex with her husband Ryan, and then even more with her sexual blackmailer Mark who soon became her lover. Then she was sexually blackmailed by Charles, and she realized, somewhat to her dismay, that she really liked the sex with him regardless of the circumstances. Not surprisingly, both men sexually dominated her, and also had much longer or thicker cocks than her modestly endowed husband, and she loved them in both her mouth and pussy. I raised the question in other commenta if this kind of coercion was required to arouse her and if once aroused would she submissively fuck others if so directed? Is she becoming a reluctant slut? What seems clear at the end of Ch. 22 is that Lisa craves, or is “addicted’ to sex, but unwilling at this point, to reach out except to Mark to satisfy her sexual needs and desires. Will Mark expand her sexual horizons further, for example with erotic modeling, exhibitionism, cum swallowing and anal sex? How will Charles take advantage of his blackmail over Lisa? Will he realize her sexual “addiction” to the “pure” sex she had with him and use it for his own purposes? And finally, how will JamesVi have Lisa learn to accommodate her need for orgasms and sexual pleasure, the demands of Mark and Charles, and still maintain her sense of self as wife and professional woman? I raised these questions before, but hopefully they are more carefully refined and updated here. -

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kelly Brook is a better match than anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The slow buildup to the sex scenes really makes them smoke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A real life story like this does not usually have a happy ending. I am glad this is realistic erotic fiction but not real life. I am hoping for a happy and erotic ending for Lisa’s journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa was surprised and confused that she quickly got sexually aroused when nude modeling in front of strange men and needed to fuck. This from a gorgeous woman who got very large 34F breast implants. Did she think that she would not be noticed, or what? It looks pretty certain that erotic modeling or more will be in her future. Then she was forced to discover how good sex could be with Mark’s large cock and multiple orgasms, and how it was even better getting fucked to orgasmic bliss by two men in a row in the same night. This from a woman who always liked sex with her husband, but who must now confront the reality that she really desired, no, needed, and often, a larger cock in her mouth and pussy, and that it did not seem to matter that it was not her husband’s. No wonder she cried while the shower “soothed her well fucked body” and her loving husband slept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have commented before on what I concluded was Lisa’s latent exhibitionism, and hope that this comment amplifies and better focuses the earlier comments without too much repetition. This latent exhibitionism must have emerged and challenged Lisa when she got her boobs enlarged to a very large and dramatic 34F cup, which she undoubtedly wanted to show off, given her obvious overall beauty. Either before or after that surgery she began working in the bank, and felt it necessary to wear very conservative business attire, which of course did not really work given her big tits and amazing sexy body, Her yoga and running clearly indicate that she wanted to maintain her beautiful body even if her husband was the only one to see her unclothed (the gardeners certainly noticed!). It must have been frustrating, and she suppressed her exhibitionist desires for years. Since she appears to have always liked sex a lot and chose to ignore her husband’s inadequacies, it not surprising when Mark forced her to the photography sessions, her latent exhibitionism was unleashed and she found that posing nude was incredibly sexually arousing. Since then the story contains hints and details that suggest that she is acquiescent to erotic modeling and wearing more revealing attire in order to please Mark and have frequent sex with him. Of course after having all-consuming sex with Charles, the link of exhibitionism with sex probably will inform any potential relationship with him as well. I look forward to read if or how the author will pull these two major themes - exhibitionism and Lisa’s dramatically increased sexual appetite - together, and how they will affect Lisa’s self image as loyal wife and respected banker. This is a deliciously complex and believable piece of erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Cum on my big tits” directed top-heavy Lisa to Mark and Charles. No mistaking her recognition of the sex appeal of her enhanced 34F tits, and no mistaking her confidence in focusing the attention of these men on them. So far she has flaunted her big tits mostly while fucking. I hope that her tits and sexy body will get the public recognition they deserve from erotic modeling (and more?) in the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"cum on my big tits" is a wonderful example of the author's ability to capture so much in just a small piece of dialogue. That brief statement which is repeated on two occasions is incredibly suggestive of the ways it can be interpreted and have meaning in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There has been some discussion among readers regarding Lisa being fucked by dominant Browning Bank executives. i have expressed some interest in this idea. in past comments. I suggested earlier and reemphasize here that i think that this would detract from the tension that has been very well developed in the story so far between Lisa, Ryan, Mark, and Charles. They provide ample possibilities for the development of dramatic plot lines with new challenges and dilemmas for Lisa to confront which will have unexpected sexual consequences for her. Moving in a new story direction does not seem to be necessary at this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific story. Complex characters. realistic plot development and dialogue. Incredibly erotic sex scenes. Lisa is one of the sexiest female characters on this site. Don't stop what you are doing! There is no end in sight for this fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She didn't know why, but the busty woman was feeling a little hot and excited from being on display in front of Mark. Her pussy pulsating slightly from the modeling she was doing.” Ch. 21 at the mall clothing store modeling a revealing dress Mark picked out.

Of course she knew why. She had to know that she was gorgeous and built and she wanted to show off her body, but had trained herself ever since her breast implants to dress conservatively except with her husband or when on her runs. . Now with Mark she could finally display herself in public and that aroused and confused her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It has been commented on before, but it bears emphasizing, little details, especially Lisa's thoughts, that the author puts in the story often seem inconsequential at first read, but then in hindsight it is "oh, now it is clear why the story went the way it did." This fleshing out thoughts and motives of the story's characters gives it depth and a sense of realism that makes it stand out as erotic fiction. And by the end of every chapter the reader still cannot be sure what will happen next. This is certainly one of the reasons why this story seems so realistic and is so engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JamesVI has provided readers with a suck by suck description of Lisa’s cock sucking. She has become a very enthusiastic and skilled cocksucker, and while it may have something to do with her submissiveness. It seems that she enjoys the feeling of a cock in her mouth and enjoys giving the man sexual pleasure too. She wasted no time getting Charles’ cock in her mouth. Mark certainly thinks that she is getting better and better, and she now seems very, very good. I keep wondering when a man tells her that he will cum in her mouth or throat and that she will swallow it. Given her sexual appetite, it is likely that she will find that she likes it and wants it to round out her cock sucking repertoire. With her lust it is not hard to imagine Lisa having an orgasm with her mouth wrapped around a cock and her hand on her clit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa might explore with Ryan if he fantasizes about her with other men. Who knows where that might lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More provocative details from the author: In Ch. 21, after Mark came on Lisa’s “big tits,” she massaged the cum into her boobs. In Ch. 22, after Charles came on her “big tits,” he directed her to lick up the cum off her tits. This she did unhesitatingly, but did not swallow. Lisa seems not to have disliked the taste of his cum, thinking only that it was salty. No doubt having a man cum on her prominent 34F tits turns her on. What could come next? Swallowing cum, either as directed or on her own?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa's big 34F tits play a central role in this story. Eyes, hands, and mouths seem to be on them almost all the time. Perhaps even more than Lisa's mouth engulfing a cock. what a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, every time I reread this story I find elements, details, or themes that the author has put in which crop up in one form or another time and again. I have noted this feature of the story in an earlier comment. As these details build up and over the course of the story, they highlight the growing changes in Lisa and the circumstances in which she finds herself. This really adds to the story, builds tension, and stokes the reader’s anticipation of what might come next. This is a wonderful story, more complex than it may at first seem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa knows she is busty and gorgeous. It is past time for her to start seriously enjoying the stares and looks she gets from men, even when she is not with Mark. If that arouses her, so much the better. After her experiences with Mark and Charles, she will have sex on her mind a lot now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With all the readers’ speculations about what will be in the next chapters, I am looking forward to the story that JamesVI actually writes, hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"After licking and sucking Mr. Grant's member for about a minute, Lisa positioned herself, grabbing his cock and guiding it in her pussy. Charles couldn't remember a more beautiful sight. The forty-three-year-old blue-eyed beauty placed her hands on either side of her blackmailer's head, lowering her tits.

Slowly she started to gyrate on his cock, her pussy juices rubbing on his groin from her heightened stimulation. Mrs. Mitchell moved her hips in a circular motion as she fucked Charles Grant."

This is not a submissive; this is a sexual woman who who knows what she wants and goes after it. Submission to a controlling man arouses her but after that. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa cried after she had fucked Charles and Mark, but it is certain that would not have given up the experience and the orgasms that she had. She may also be crying because she know now for sure that she “needs more” and will not stop fucking other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last couple of chapters pointed to a more

complicated story. Charles introduces one potential new theme. Samantha 's proposal suggests a different theme. Lisa's relationship with Ryan will come under greater strain. Lisa's lust for sex without commitment will affect everything else in the story. Lisa's daughter may or may not make an appearance in the next chapter. If she does, it will represent another theme. What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t let all the comments slow down the completion of the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an amazing erotic story, with no end insight, thank goodness.

JamesVIJamesVIover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience. I have been working on this and did look at the comments throughout over the past few months. The next chapter has been a challenge for me to put together. I'm working on the direction and pieces I have written out to see how they fit towards the end of the story I had in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JamesVI, thanks for the update. You have written a marvelous story and it keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JamesVI, you have rotten an amazing story so far, and the characters created are very real. i am looking forward to your treatment of the four main characters - Lisa, Ryan, Mark, and Charles. Unless you takes the story in a sharp turn toward some other direction it seems that the focus will be on these four for at least a while. The themes and story lines you created certainly open the door to very interesting chapters to come. And of course the character around whom the whole story revolves, namely Lisa, who has become "addicted" to uncommitted sex, now faces a host of challenges -- and pleasures -- from all directions. I cannot wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Charles should certainly be able to give Lisa multiple orgasms from his fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am sure it has been said before, but you have created one of the hottest woman on this site. What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JamesVI: I can appreciate the challenge you are facing. This is a complex story with several main actors, each with their own well developed motives, and several storylines. I have no doubt you will sort it out and develop a fantastic next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pig

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you don’t like a particular story, and cannot make a helpful comment, just move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Charles pressed his long cock between her ass cheeks, rubbing Lisa's sweet juices on her puckered hole before pushing into her inviting pussy. Mrs. Mitchell moaned in pleasure as the void between her legs was now full.”

This is tantalizing. Perhaps soon Lisa will get all her holes filled, and she will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t rush to get the end of the story. You have created so many really good story lines that deserve to be developed, especially as some of them can interact in very interesting ways. The story and eroticism are so good and the characters so well developed that you could easily write many, many more outstanding chapters. But do hurry to get out the next chapter and end this round of reader speculation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep an open mind on the end; perhaps the story you write will suggest the appropriate conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Mrs. Mitchell was on fire and needed to feel a cock inside her soon. It was about one in the morning now and Mark was in his room waiting for Lisa. He had texted her a few times but hadn't heard back.

Ryan was with some colleagues and his boss, networking to get himself a good position with VBS.

Neither of the two men would've expected that the woman they adored and appreciated was about to have sex with this man.”

This is what makes the possibilities for the next chapter so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Impatiently awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don’t rush to the conclusion of this story. You have created such a terrific story and an amazing character in Lisa, with several other very well-developed characters that there can be many, many more chapters to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Update the next chapter please 🥺🥺

JamesVIJamesVIover 1 year agoAuthor

Update: The elements of the chapter are there. Re-organizing and working on it as I find time.

Justincase1Justincase1over 1 year ago

James, could you, just on few sentences give us a sneak previev. Not to give anything away but just a little teaser of the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yea!

JamesVIJamesVIover 1 year agoAuthor

So I went ahead and posted the next chapter. I was hoping to get a better update and more material over the delay. Will be working through the next chapter as time permits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just looked at your very brief biography. I don’t think you are an amateur in this genre any longer. This story is too good, and the characters, especially Lisa, are extremely well drawn. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous