All Comments on 'Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 22'

by JamesVI

Sort by:
  • 248 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the direction this story is going!

jmironjmironover 1 year ago

For the me is the best stories in the present day.

Great, great!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAKE UP LISA MITCHELL CH. 01-02

"Um, sure, I don't mind listening to some suggestions."

"Well, you've heard of the term "Sex Sells" right?"

Lisa nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Business and Pleasure"

Just an idea: She fucks a big client, a very powerful man, of her company after a business dinner in a the most expensive restaurant (a place for the elite of the city that she just dream one day will be there).

She won´t become a company whore, but it is big important contract and great achivement for her career.

The company details and presses Lisa how important is this contract.

SHE MUST CLOSE THE DEAL!

The client decides and surprises the Michell family to pick up her in her house - the agreement was for each of them to go on site with their car - and Ryan kowns about the event because for him and her it´s part of her job.

"It´s just a business meet, Ryan" She said to him and herself!

Ryan watches Lisa preparing herself for the night. Bath, dressing, perfume, make up, etc.

He helps to zip the dress.

She is nervous and he will help her with goods words.

He things that she is apprehensive cause the business (it´s true) but the reality is that are another element too:

Both find each other very atractive after the first meeting in the company.

Ryan welcomes the man and he becomes apprehensive when he see him: tall, strong, powerful, luxurious car.

When he decides to said something to Lisa, she enters the room, kisses him in the cheek and said goodbye.

It´s a regular dinner - talking about business, money, contract, companies, market, her families (he is married with kids like her) - but with 'sex vibes' all the time. Both tries to avoid the inevitable because the consequences in their jobs and families.

A night that shows Mark and Charles are just regular man in skils, body, energy and cock size/thick.

But like a said... just a reader idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa has become addicted to sex with dominant males. It looks like Ryan will have a new boss and probably will be traveling a lot, leaving Lisa with Charles and Mark. She will need to squeeze in running and workouts to keep herself in shape for what looks to be a steady diet of sex. Will Mark and Charles make use of her talents to improve business? She is clearly ready for more erotic modeling (and more?) with photographer Samantha. And the horny gardeners? It is hard to imagine that they will go unrewarded with her talents. Her sexual horizons will continue to be expanded, and I can foresee her embracing them more and more. I wonder how her equally gorgeous daughter will eventually fit into Lisa’s new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your sex scenes are unhurried, detailed, and as a result extremely erotic. Writing largely from Lisa’s point of view, you have stimulated this reader’s imagination. Looking for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can already see Mark and Charles getting together and agreeing on a plan for Lisa. They will take her shopping to buy much more revealing clothes to wear after she gets off work when Ryan is out of town and when she will be meeting them for sex or modeling. They will instruct her that they will be fucking her a lot, and sometimes together, and perhaps with others. They will instruct her that she will assist them with important clients. Lisa will submissively agree to this, as her sexual appetite keeps growing. Her marriage may remain intact, at least for a while, and Ryan will be given assignments that requires frequent traveling. He will remain clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All kinds of interesting possibilities. Satisfying her unmet interest in anal should lead to DP and airtight, given her enjoyment of sucking cock. It is hard to imagine what her limits, if any, might be. I suspect that the Stacey porn flick is not too far back in her mind.

jmironjmironover 1 year ago

"Lisa has become addicted to sex with dominant males. It looks like Ryan will have a new boss and probably will be traveling a lot, leaving Lisa with Charles and Mark. She will need to squeeze in running and workouts to keep herself in shape for what looks to be a steady diet of sex. Will Mark and Charles make use of her talents to improve business?"

"They will instruct her that she will assist them with important clients... Her marriage may remain intact, at least for a while, and Ryan will be given assignments that requires frequent traveling. He will remain clueless.."

Great ideas.

She loves and will love her husband forever. But is a love mixing with pity. He can´t provides her a important part of her life now. She looks to him as a good guy, a good father, a good husband. But she needs more. At least when the matter is sex. It´s a new level without return. She will do anything to "protect" Ryan, but she needs a good night of sex. An when the husband is travelling, Lisa fucks (many times during the night) and sleeps with her alpha male.

In my simple opinion: Ryan don´t know about Mark and Charles. Mark doesn´t know about Charles. And Charles doesn´t know about the next one.

She must uses her skills in management to adapted her sex life with her partners, keeping both Lisas happy: Great wife and mother for her family; Great woman for her needs.

And like I said: It´s time to the next movement. A woman like this isn´t desired only in her husband's world.

Things happen in her world too (her company).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the ideas of jmiron about Lisa’s expanded sexual horizons to possibly include Browning and Browningl I do suspect that Lisa will require an alpha male to move her to the next sexual experience or partner. It appears that Mark has become her main alpha male lover, and Charles is an alpha male of pure sex. He will likely use her beauty and sex appeal to further his business interests and introduce her to other male clients. Lisa is an accomplished businesswoman, and jmiron observes that her management skills can be put to good use to manage her separate lives. She may remain “loyal” to Ryan, but her guilt over her new sexual life is rapidly diminishing, which will make her management of her double life much easier. One thing is sure, Lisa will be having a lot of sex, especially when Ryan is out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JamesVI, you have created a character in Lisa and a story that is compelling and with all kinds of possibilities. She come across as very real, but in the context of erotica. And this is a very erotic story. Thank you.

JamesVIJamesVIover 1 year agoAuthor

Wow, thank you all for the feedback and detailed thoughts. I'm very appreciative of the support as I continue this story.

With the boss / job / work angle, I've thought this through time and time again. There is a story by absoluterotter that was along the lines of a dominant male / contract / wife scenario. I remember reading this but didn't want this story to go down that path.

I will share this tidbit, Lisa will be ready for some more modeling in the next chapter..... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is quite conceivable that Lisa’s daughter Shelby has her mother’s sexual appetite, but is not hindered by a marriage and children. When she comes home from college and starts to find her mother’s semen-soaked underwear when her father is traveling, her suspicions stimulate her own desires. It is possible that she meets Charles when she accompanies her father to a VBS company gathering and is seduced by him, discovering her own sexual submissiveness. Or she could meet a dominant executive (one of Lisa’s lovers?) at a Browning and Browning function which she attends with her mother and is seduced by him. There are many ways possible how gorgeous and busty Lisa and her equally gorgeous (and busty?) daughter come to share their sexual desires and needs. Does an incestuous relationship follow? Do they share lovers? This has been a fantastic journey for Lisa so far!

jmironjmironover 1 year ago

Just answering the author in his comments of the previous chapter.

And like I said in another comments: It's James's story and amazing because of you. I mean... just ingoring all my words if you desire. You know the best for Lisa.

"Such as, if she sleeps with the landscapers, where does that end (or does it)? Does that path happen? Pros and cons to both and other potential directions. "

I don´t think tha she must fucks the landscapers. They are like us. Just watching this beautiful woman in their lives.

She is built to the powerful men.

She is not addicted to sex. She is becoming addicted to alpha males with big cocks that provides a amazing sex for her.

It´s diferent.

She will fuck a lot of men, but not anyone. Just the top: businessmen, politicians, sportsmen, others... in common: they are sucess and have great bodies. Only this type of man is capable to make her forget Ryan for a moment and her guilt.

This two simple men have a role in her life: To watch her transformation along with Ryan.

"Does Ryan find out? Do they divorce? Will they live happily ever after? "

For me (the humble opinion of a reader) Ryan will never knows about her lovers. She will find ways to "protecting him".

... and if HE knows, SHE will never knows that he knows.

Afer all the things that happen I can´t see them like a "regular" cuckold couple.

Only if he becoming a voyeur without her knowledge.

He accept with time his role as a the partner of the marriage. She is the breadwinner. She has a better position. A better salary. He is not promoted in his company and she is gain more and more power in the bank.

A she conquered this not because she fucking someone but because she is very good at work and her new style of life helps her to become more confiant.

An exemple:

He can watch her fucking a powerful businessman after a party of her company that Ryan was not invited (She was invited for his parties). Lisa doesn´t invite him. Not her company. And not because she wants to stay alone to sin, but because she becomes a powerful woman sorrounded and conected with another powerful people and Ryan is desconnected in this level of business. She seens that he is feeling humiliated in this events with men with money, power and looks tha he can´t compete. For her unconditional love for her husband, she decides to spare him of this moments and... things happen!

"Is Mark changing? Does the modeling direction grow?"

For me Mark and his world - Samantha and others includes - is about to fade away after she discovery new levels of pleasure with more powerful men. Mark is Tuco in Breaking Bad. Sorry for my reference :). You thing that he is big deal, but just a regular "bad boy" that introduces her to a minor league. She belongs to the big leagues. And when Mark to decide blackmail her, she has a big support of another lovers.

BTW, only thoughts and hope that this journey is still in the begining.

Thanks.

Justincase1Justincase1over 1 year ago

”I will share this tidbit, Lisa will be ready for some more modeling in the next chapter..... :)”

In front of camera or on stage etc? :)

Justincase1Justincase1over 1 year ago

And do you remember the name and category of the absoluterotter story or can you link it please? Would love to read that also.

JamesVIJamesVIover 1 year agoAuthor

jmiron - Your feedback is extremely important and I've read your thoughts and could incorporate some of what you've shared. What I'm working though is the struggle between keeping this somewhat realistic versus going completely off the rails. Granted, this is a story, but sometimes as we know, stories can go a very crazy route :)

Your breakdown of the type of men Lisa has been with other than Ryan is an excellent observation. Also the Tuco reference is great! :)

The comments really help as do the votes/rating. I've even thought about other items such as, is Lisa's future eventually at the bottom or at the top (no pun intended)? How does Shelby play into this or does she have her own story? Any connection for the landscapers to gain an advantage?

Complete transparency, I was thinking of connecting the landscapers to VBS and using this as leverage to sleep with our main character:

Juan or Santiago would've been related to one of the VBS owners and learning of Ryan's employment. Using this to get with Lisa. But this didn't flush out with the that realism I'm still looking to achieve.

I know I will get the comments of her emotions aren't sincere or she's far too gone and whatnot. But the community that is providing constructive criticism and comments (like jmiron, some anonymous readers, etc.) are who I really enjoy crafting this story for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, the author will surprise us for sure. I do find Jmiron’s comments very provocative and tend to lean that way. My imagination does go in another direction as well. After two months of fucking Mark and Charles while Ryan is on another lengthy business trip Lisa is on a run following her regular hard gym workout. This gives her the opportunity to assess her changed life. She realizes that she is desirable to dominant men, and that her body is an important part of her sex appeal. Her body is tight and toned, and her large, sensitive. 34F enhanced breasts ride high and proud on her chest and she intends to keep her body that way. She realizes that she really enjoys exhibiting her body to potential sex partners. She also realizes that her guilt for cheating on Ryan has been replaced with lust for the sexual variety she has experienced over the last two months: Mark has shared her with two of his friends and introduced her to anal. Charles has fucked her senseless on several occasions and also sent her to entertain two of his important business clients. Lisa loved it all: the variety of cocks to suck and to fill her hungry tight pussy and the feeling that came when her big tits were played with and her nipples sucked and bitten. She has always liked her look in stiletto heels, pencil skirts, and tight blouses, but now she can exhibit her truly gorgeous body to her sexual partners with much more revealing outfits that show a lot of her tanned and toned thighs and deep cleavage. She still has affection for her husband but is not willing to give up her new sexual life. She will continue to keep her new sex life separate from her work and domestic life and will protect her husband’s innocence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JamesVi, you have created such a believable (and sexy) character in Lisa that it triggers this reader’s imagination in many different ways, as you can tell from my comments. I trust that you will concoct a story that will surprise and arouse, so please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More modeling, huh? You have created sexual needs and desires in Lisa that would seem to go beyond “modeling,” so I anticipate that it will take a new turn that will lead to new sexual experiences. I trust that the sex will continue to be frequent, intense, and pleasurable for sexy Lisa. Looking forward to the next chapter. What a srory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JamesVI, I read your last comment about whether Lisa would end up “on the bottom or on the top,” and I am concerned that there would be a possibility for Lisa to sink to become a common whore or worse. You have crafted a very believable and attractive character, and I hope that her sexual awakening leads to a rewarding and varied sexual life far beyond what her husband can offer. In my last posting I imagined Lisa coming the realization how much she enjoys and needs frequent sex and how attractive she really is, and how important it is for her to keep her body in top shape. Jmiron has good ideas regarding her new self-awareness of her beauty and sex appeal as well. Earlier I suggested the possibility that she could end up as a high-end escort, a role for which she is certainly suited if something leads her to abandon her banking job. This would afford her the opportunity to have sex with very affluent and often dominant men on a frequent basis. She is so beautiful that her age should be no limiting factor. This career choice would also afford her modeling opportunities that need not necessarily lead to porn, but which could be very erotic for her if it did or not. In any event, she will need a steady diet of sex. I am not sure how Charles and Mark would fit into such a scenario, but her sex with them is so good that there might be some way for it to continue. She is such a sexually appealing person, to me all least, that I can only hope l that your plans for her future include a lot of varied and rewarding sex and that she is able to maintain her current lifestyle or better it. Her future in her marriage to Ryan is up in the air, and there are a lot of possibilities there too. It would be interesting if Shelby enters the escort trade on her own and that becomes the avenue where she (pleasantly) discovers her mother’s other life. Your speculation on the gardeners’ connection to VBS adds another layer of complexity, but if there is a way for her to fuck and suck them on the side with few serious unintended consequences, I am sure she would enjoy it. You have, I believe, crafted a believable character and have not gone off the “crazy” end with fantastic sexual exploits, but have written a very erotic story that although not real, can be taken seriously. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm, my last comment ignored the fact that some of Lisa’s sexual opportunities are not very compatible with her marriage to Ryan, for example high-end escort. There are a lot of stories about company whores and sexual slaves in Literotica, and I certainly understand your reluctance to go there with Lisa. She deserves better. But how is she to find attractive sexual partners that meet her needs for high intensity sex and submissiveness? Informal liaisons with Mark and others is one possibility, but needs to be augmented, for example, with sex with dominating Charles’ and his important clients, or possibly through a similar arrangement with top executives of Browning and Browning. The modeling direction is something I don’t where it might lead, but it could possibly make it easier for Lisa to protect her husband’s innocence and ignorance of her new-found sex life (if he is as clueless as he seems ro be). I am pulling for sexy Lisa no matter what! You leave taken her story through unexpected but very believable twists and turns and I anticipate more to follow. Shelby’s story could be part of Lisa’s story or could easily be a spin-off story. This is exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am looking forward to Lisa modeling. I assume it will be erotic modeling. Toys? It seems a lot of erotic models on the internet are amateurs or very modestly endowed and of ordinary looks. Lisa can clearly compete with pornstars with her beauty and body, and may end up doing porn to satisfy her sexual urges and increasing desire to show off her body (another Stacey?) She is a sexual dynamo and I am waiting to see how you incorporate new sexual experiences/partners into her modeling. This direction may also provide an entry for her beautiful 18 year old daughter into her mother’s new world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You created a real, believable, character in Lisa that your readers have really used their imaginations on. I hope it helps, or at least gives you a smile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the EMT story by absoluterotter and I agree, that sort of tale is not what Lisa is all about. Her sexual needs and desires can be met by less constricting means and perhaps without totally giving up her work and domestic life. You have created a story trajectory that leaves a lot of options and possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to say that this is a very good story. The characters and motives are well developed for the purposes of the story, with the result that it very engaging. The sex scenes are probably the best I have read on Literotica. Lisa and her sex partner’s moves and positions are described, as well as the words and sounds they utter. There is no just ripping the clothes off, brief sucking and pumping in and out, and orgasm. The care that you took results in a very erotic read.

I have been thinking about where the characters are now and what could come next. I have offered speculations as have others. You have left what I interpret as clues as to what the characters may do in future chapters. At this point Lisa feels some slight guilt for her actions but admits to herself that she’s really enjoyed the sex with Charles and Mark (of course). Mark was her first dominant, and she has come to trust him—to a degree. It is significant, I think, that she did not tell him of her time fucking Charles. But she loves the sex with Mark and is comfortable with him. Mark is 26, ambitious, and had a great emotional need for revenge when he got fired from the bank. The Stacey porn movie and the night with the vibrator and three orgasms for Lisa set the stage for their subsequent relationship. Mark now has affection for Lisa, in addition to his lust for her. However, he is self-absorbed to the degree that he showed his video of him fucking Lisa to Charles. That opened the door. Charles is another kind of man altogether. He is older, and comes across as ruthless. His exploitation of Lisa is not out of emotion and revenge, but just because he has a lever to get to her and to fuck her. In their sex, he says she is “sexy” and has “great tits.” There is none of the non-verbal signs of affection that Mark now shows her.

So where does that take the story? Both jmiron and I have imagined a now l highly sexual Lisa (which she clearly is) engaging in intense sex with (mostly?) dominant men. I do not see Charles fading away, and I think he will continue to fuck Lisa and will use her to entertain clients (and others?) in his business (about which we know very little). I think Lisa will accede to this because of her sexual submissiveness and her desire for sex with Charles, and perhaps opportunities to show her body. He will agree to make Mark Ryan’s boss as a procurement award and because he probably does not give a damn about Ryan. The benefit, I have imagined, is that Mark will promptly give Ryan extensive travel assignments, which will give him and Charles ready access to the brunette beauty. I will not speculate whether Mark will find out that Charles is fucking Lisa as well. I do not think that Mark will fade away as a “Tuco” because despite his lower ranking on the dominant male totem pole, he is the main point of access for Lisa to “modeling,” whatever the author intends that to mean, and where that could lead. And poor Ryan. He is in love with Lisa, but it comes across as a desperate kind of love, and his sexual prowess is very modest compared to what Lisa has now experienced, and she clearly wants to experience more. It is important, I think, that Lisa’s job as Branch Manager at Browning and Browning is probably better paid than Ryan’s job, and she is very competent. This is why I think jmiron has imagined her attracting the attention of powerful executives at the bank. Ryan may be a nice husband but Lisa, whether she fully realizes it or not, has moved on at the sexual level. She will have a double life from here until??

I still wonder about her breast enhancement. Was it something that Ryan wanted to offset his deep-seated sense of inferiority and something that Lisa agreed to because of her then unrealized sexual desires to show off her body as well as to please her husband? She clearly is a beauty at the bank, with her large breasts, great body, stilleto heals, tight business suits, and captivating blue eyes under her brunette head of hair. She is certainly aware of this, but had kept it well hidden, perhaps from herself as well.

The story seems to be at a potential turning point: I would be surprised if Charles and Mark are not still fucking Lisa in the next chapter but you have surprised readers in your telling of Lisa’s sexual awakening so far and I expect no less in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I may be mistaken, but in Chapter 19 Lisa sucked and licked Mark’s balls as part of her blowjob. I think this was the first time she did this in the story. I wonder if she is remembering the Stacey porn movie from Chapter 10. If so, you may be subtly showing how Lisa has internalized much of that movie and her increased skills might indicate she is unknowingly wanting to become Stacey. Her increased awareness that simple touches to her anal opening now trigger arousal may be another example of that movie sensitizing Lisa to experiences that she has never had before but wants to experience more of.

jmironjmironover 1 year ago

This is high level saga.

Lisa is not a cheap whore. She will not fucking anybody.

Her life will not guide by the passion for sex. Her life will be guide by the the passion for powermen with money, body, personality and cock that makes her forgets Ryan for a moment.

But she loves him. She fucks her lovers always using her wedding ring, because her pussy belongs to the man that is giving intense pleasure to her, but her heart belongs to Ryan.

She makes all the things for her husband. To protect him. But she knows that she has needs too.

Lika I said: She is and wll be a great worker, wife and mother. But she needs to be a great woman and Ryan is not capable to complete this part of her life.

Charles opened a new door in her life. Until now, is her family and her lover. Now the door is open and she realizes that she won´t come back. She is changing from highschool to college when the matter is sex. Not making kinky things, but the experiences involving new men, places, moments, foods, etc.

I want to see her fucking a lot of alpha males (40, 50, I don´t know) during this stories, but all of them have a name, a conection with her and a reason for the sex. She will not fucking a guy that she doesn´t know his name because someone forced her, but becausa the circunstances.

"He followed her from a distance until she went into the lady's room. Then he waited a few minutes until she came out, acting as if he was on the phone and had just looked up....

Once she sat down next to Ryan, Mrs. Mitchell snuck the keycard into her purse"

""Sure what is it?" Ryan asked

"It's about something I just found out," Mr. Grant said, leering towards the busty brunette

"What? What do you mean? Is something going on?" Ryan questioned, now wondering what Charles was talking about

Mrs. Mitchell made eye contact with the VP, mouthing the words, "Okay".

He mouthed back "Okay what?"

Meanwhile, Ryan was wondering if Charles was still there.

"I will do, I will have sex with you," Lisa mouthed back before Charles got back on the line.

THIS PART IS INDESCRIBABLE

"Everything is good, I just received an e-mail to clear it up," he told Lisa's husband. The two discussed this briefly before Charles Grant hung up the phone."

This parts is better than 95% of the sex scenes of this site.

The constructions of scenarios are amazing and James has a huge talent to do this.

I need to refer the whole story so there are no mistakes in what I'm going to write, but an example:

Ryan needs to charge his cell phone and can't find the charger. Lisa is getting out of the shower and he asks her to borrow hers. She tells her husband to get her purse. As he rummages through his bag, Ryan's legs go shaky. He finds a bottle of birth control pills in his bag. But there's a big problem: Ryan had a health problem years ago and almost became sterile. That's why Shelby is the couple's only child. “Why is my wife taking pills? he thinks, but doesn't say anything to her. She gets out of the shower and asks if he found the charger. He says yes in a tone of anger and sadness. She does not understand, since the head is elsewhere.. The next day he can't work properly and when he gets home he vents to her. Deftly she tells him that her gynecologist recommended the pills for hormonal factors and Ryan accepts. In fact, she went back on the pills after going to the doctor and saying that she doesn't want to be a mother again (the doctor doesn't know about Ryan's problem).

Lisa needs to take care of herself!

She's having sex with Mark (less and less), Charles, her important bank client, Jeremy (I haven't forgotten about him) and she needs to take care of herself. She under no circumstances wants to hurt Ryan and needs to protect herself. A pregnancy would end her marriage and she probably wouldn't even know who the father was given the number of partners.

FOR ME, this is what makes this chapters so great. There are a lot of sex, but there are reasons that lead to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To say that Lisa is now sexually voracious in bed with whomever she is with (with the exception of Ryan, who is now less sexually attractive to her) is an extreme understatement. Her intense sex with Charles seems to indicate that she really gets off on new cock, whatever the circumstances that brings it to her. Dominance/submission makes it better. The sexual high that she got with Charles led her almost immediately to go find and fuck Mark. I see multiple sex partners in Lisa’s near future to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was mistaken, you detailed Lisa's ball licking and sucking in ch. 12, when Lisa was thinking of Stacey and the porn movie when she copied Stacey and sucked and licked Ryan's jewels. It was earlier than I thought but Lisa's fast-growing sexual appetite, blowjob skills, and desire to pleasure her partner has resulted in a treat for Ryan. Too bad for him that he is not a dominant male and is unable to trigger her sexual submissiveness, despite her best efforts. Ryan cluelessness and all too frequent drunken spells has left Lisa vulnerable as to dominant males who unleashed her voracious need for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Again you surprise me with attention your build-up small details that will later result in something explosive. It does take careful reading. I identified a few references to the Stacey movie but it comes up much more frequently than I realized. You seem to be working toward a "Stacey" moment for Lisa when all of her recurring thoughts about that movie come together in a single mind-blowing sexual experience. This would logically involve multiple sex partners and action with all of her holes. I am looking forward to the continuing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More rereading: in ch. 21 when Lisa was giving Mark a blowjob, I got the distinct impression that she was trying to deepthroat him. This is another sexual skill that she now wants to master. This may be more evidence of her rapidly increasing sexual appetite and willingness to try new things. Interestingly her sexual experimentation seems more triggered by her internalization of the Stacey movie and not what she was directed to do by either Mark or Charles, even as their domination triggers her initial arousal and need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree completely with jmiron that you have an amazing talent for building details for every climatic scene, and for developing reasons why the characters behave as they do. I also agree that Lisa will not be fucking random men. As for her relationship with Ryan, I think Lisa's doubts about her continuing love for him are more complicated than one might imagine. Twenty-five years of marriage leads to companionship and habit. Their sex after all this time seems very much part of their love, but there are cracks and oddities that raise questions: Ryan's bouts with drunkenness, his relatively low level job and desperation to impress his bosses, and his constant protestations of love for Lisa smack of someone who cannot match up with his wife. I have suggested multiple reasons why Lisa got her large breast implants and one of them may be Ryan's desire to prove his manhood with a trophy wife. If this is the case, Lisa may have agreed, but only partly, to support her husband. I think she also wanted to enhance her beauty, which she worked to maintain with gym work (yoga?) and long runs. I think that you are building a case, deftly and subtlety, piece by piece, for Lisa's latent desire to show off her now amazing body. Her career has allowed only very constrained opportunities for this. Stiletto heels and tight skirts in business seems to be as far as she was willing to go. She did push the limits early with Mark, her boss. Mark realized and tapped into this potential with the photographic sessions. And this has nothing whatsoever with her husband. Her need for sexual submissiveness and arousal when showing off her body was something she could not get from her husband. Once she experienced submissive arousal and powerful orgasms with Mark and Charles, Ryan's all-too-often premature ejaculations led her to quickly realize that her relationship with him no longer has a strong sexual component . Ryan desperately tries but cannot measure up. She will be loyal and protective, and she is comfortable with habit and companionship, but that is about all. Sex will be more forced and less pleasurable with Her husband. She will find sexual release elsewhere and this necessarily affects her assumed love for her husband. Your story is littered with details that would seem to support this interpretation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy, JamesVI, you have created such a believable and erotic story, with highly detailed hints and clues throughout that really spark the imagination of your readers. As jmiron pointed out, your characters have reasons for their’ actions, but they are frequently doled out a little at a time, and sometimes hidden in little details that do not seem important at the time. This raises the tension and the suspense for what might come next. I have worked harder to decipher these details and interpret the story as it moves along in an attempt to see where it is headed than I ever did English classes in college! I love it! Also, I completely agree with jmiron that Lisa is now supercharged and will have multiple sex partners in the chapters to come. How she connects with them will be a large part of her story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Charles will not stop exploiting Lisa so long as he can hold her sex with Mark over her head. As you have made explicit, her sex with Charles is just raw, overwhelming sex for Lisa. I think Charles will take advantage of the situation into the next chapters in Lisa’s story. As I speculated before, he will use this lever to blackmail her into fucking his important clients. Lisa will love the sexual variety and opportunity to show her body to these clients, even if she resents the circumstances, and will continue to fuck whom he directs so long as she can get his cock into her mouth and pussy frequently. Of course increasing arousing exposure before the camera will make her more and more willing to exhibit her fabulous body outside of her work and home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my addendum to my last comment about Charles. In my scenario, I think that Charles will likely, barring a weird plot twist, continue to take sexual advantage of Lisa as long as he can. The reason is that I see him as ruthless. He was astonished and surprised , I think, with Lisa’s sexual prowess and lust, and almost certainly wants to fuck her more. At the same time, I see him as having no qualms whatsoever sharing Lisa with important business clients or others in his orbit, so long as his blackmail continues to have power over her. Will Lisa refuse to follow Charles’ direction because she is “not a whore?” I don’t think so. She must protect Ryan at all costs. She will accommodate herself to this because of her submissiveness to Charles and her intense pleasure with his sizeable cock, as well as her increasing sexual appetite. Her general banking knowledge and intelligence will certainly add to her attractiveness to these clients even before they get to the bedroom, although it is certain that she will not disclose any personal or career information. In my scenario Lisa will come to love the sucking and fucking that will come with those whom Charles sent her to entertain. This story line will be transitional, as you have said that you do not want to go this way with Lisa’s sexual journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A possible challenge for the author and Lisa: So long as she keeps her new sex life secret from Ryan there is the potential for further blackmail, as already has been the case with Charles. She could leave Ryan, which I am pretty sure she does not want to do at this time. Cuckolding him or fucking others with his knowledge would, I think break him. He is too fragile to handle that. Charles will not disappear from Lisa’s life easily, so Lisa will be fucking him for some time, not that the actual sex is distasteful to her. Quite the contrary, she really likes it and no doubt will be responding to his summons for sex with increasing enthusiasm despite any misgivings. These may likely lessen greatly in the coming months as she looks forward to his cock in her. The possible threat remains even if Ryan has frequent lengthy out of town work assignments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Earlier I suggested that Charles might demand that Lisa wear clothes to their assignations that showed the most amount of tit and thigh. I suggest here that he did have the sense to have them meet far from her banking job to minimize chances of her being recognized by people who might know her. . I also suggested earlier that Lisa would enjoy these opportunities to really show off her sexy and busty body. Why would Charles do this? I suggest here that he would want to show off his prize, even if to strangers. And why would Lisa come to want to show off her body with skimpy outfits? Because it made her wet when she was photographed in front of Mark and the Dean, and she wanted to fuck. Her memory of that time kicked in when Charles made his demand and since then she got wet just thinking about showing off her body, and was then primed for sex. Charles probably noticed this very quickly and enjoyed the different skimpy outfits that he made Lisa wear to their sex appointments. It was easy for him to tell to wear such revealing outfits when he sent hr to entertain his important clients. She would soon come to love that. Early on in their relationship Mark also perceptively noticed Lisa’s reaction to being photographed in erotic poses and wanted to create more such opportunities for her to show off her body in front of a clamera — and probably elsewhere as well. This is another example of Lisa with two selves: Lisa a serious professional woman, albeit a sexy one, and Lisa a sexpot wanting to show off her body and suck and fuck her dominant lovers and others selected by them for her.

Justincase1Justincase1over 1 year ago

Browning & browning’s firm Halloween party would be a great set up for Lisa, Mark and Charles with Lisa in slutty ( but tastefull?) costume to present her self. What would be a good costume for her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely. Put Lisa in thigh high stockings, miniskirt, top that shows a lot of cleavage or tit, 5” plus stilleto heels, and let her parade in front of a man or men, or posing for photos in lingerie or nude in front of men, and she gets wet and is primed for fucking. I can see that the photography angle will be very interesting for sexy busty Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JamesVi, if has been said before by use readers, but you have crafted a story that raises so many plausible possibilities that some of us are examining every detail in an effort to see where Lisa’s story might head next. In reading some of my comments about Lisa “wanting to show off her body,” there are a few details in your story that I think support this supposition: First, why did she want or at least accede to her husband, and get her large breast implants if it was not to show off her body. Her very sexy but conservative dress style at her banking job, and her willingness to show off her tits in her meeting with Mark, then her boss, are indicators. She is assiduous in her yoga and running, and appears determined to maintain her hard and sexy body. It is hard to imagine that she does not have thoughts of showing off the result of her enhancement and her hard work on the remainder of her body. It will on require right trigger to turn her loose. Her response to the second photograph session where she posed nude in front of Mark and they fondled her was clear: she put up no resistance at all when he photographed her in even more erotic poses and was receptive to him when her fucked her. If Charles indeed directs her to wear very revealing outfits, he would quickly find that she became very wet and was w even more ready to fuck him than she already was. I think further exploration of her “modeling” will reveal even more her desire to exhibit and show off her sexy body. This will inevitably lead to more sex. Lisa will get all the cock she can handle—and even Mark, who showed great sexual stamina earlier in the story, just realized that he might not be able to keep up the new Lisa. Oh, boy, what a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In one of my very recent comments about Charles showing off Lisa by requiring her to wear skimpy and sexy outfits I worded it in such a way that it could be interpreted that I was referring to an action that is in the story. Rather, I was thinking of what Charles could and likely would do in the future. He is savvy enough and as you make clear, experienced enough in seducing women, to quickly discern what I believe to be evident from the details I mentioned before, namely Lisa's latent desire to exhibit herself and to waste no time in taking advantage of it.

jmironjmironover 1 year ago

The idea of Justincase1 about Halloween Party is very good.But Mark cant´back to his old company and why Charles will attend a party in Lisas company?

The bank promote a themed party in the city of headquarter where all the members must to go dressed like roman citizens. It´s a way to make conections among the important members of the company, celebrate the profits and created a relations among members for the good of the bank. Only the employes are guest. Their husbands/wives are forbiden because beyond the party will be conferences and anothers business during the weekend. The clothes are chosen by the HR of the company and they must pick up hours before party. Days before they called asking Lisa about her measures for the costume.

So Lisa travels alone - in her car - knowing the theme of party but without anymore information.

The Roman Empire Costume Event.

Lisa is dressed like a elite woman of society. Pictures shows better than words. On Google Images: DEVON LEE SPARTACUS and VIVA BIANCA SPARTACUS.

Will be executives of anothers branches dressed like gladiatiors and... Dionysus/Bacchus will be happy seeing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In chapter 21 Lisa has become much more agressive with her fucking and sucking Mark. You prepared the ground for her intense sex with Charles and then immediately more intense fucking with Mark in Ch. 22. Once Lisa gets going, which now takes almost no time, her lust seems to know no bounds - except with Ryan, who prematurely ejaculated again and then fell into a semi-drunken sleep. Her sexual submissiveness is now mixed with sexual aggression and she seems to have partially taken control of her sucking and fucking with Charles. When Charles asked where Lisa wanted him to cum, she told him the same thing she told Mark in Ch. 21, “cum on my big tits.” She did not leave it up to either men to decide where to cum on her or phrase it as a request. Her direction to the men also indicated how to she wanted to direct attention to her large 34F tits. No reluctance, shyness, or submission here. Interesting and tantalizing for where you might go next with our sexy Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oops, I meant to write that Lisa directed Mark and Charles to “cum on my big tits.” I cannot remember if I included the significant word “big,” which is a pretty clear statement of her wish to direct attention to her 34F tits. Lisa had no hesitation, as if to say “cum on my fabulous big tits,” already showing off her body. How will she flaunt herself next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa has almost the same body as pornstar Summer Brielle: 34g-25-36. Stunning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“What she did know is that she had fucked a man who wasn’t Ryan or Mark and she enjoyed it. The loss of power and the feeling of pure animalistic sex was becoming addictive to her.” Lisa’s sexual journey has taken other turn, and there will be no going back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I'm about to have sex for a third time tonight, what is wrong with you Lisa?" She thought to herself. Why was she ready again? So quickly after just getting plowed hard over the past few hours.” Lisa has barely begun to acknowledge that she has become “addicted” to the “loss of power and to pure animalistic sex.” JamesVI is very skillfully, step by step, detail by detail, showing a new Lisa emerging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On top of her new-found enjoyment of “pure, animalistic sex” with a man she did not know but who dominated her, she has turned into a sexual tiger: “Keep going Mark, make me cum, fuck me!"The young man continued, trying to keep pace. He felt for the first time that his stamina was not enough to keep up with Lisa. He squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples one more time.” Two tuckings in one night may not be enough for our new Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jmiron, if Lisa does attend the Halloween partly she will be a knockout, and will likely be seduced by one of the executives. Given her arousal from loss of power to a dominant man and her now addiction to “pure animalistic sex,” it is likely that the executive will be very dominant and she will become a tiger with his cock and her pussy. One can only imagine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the halloween costume for Lisa should be something she hasn’t picked up her self but by one of her lovers. And should be much more revieling she would like to and feel comfortable. Short hemmed skirt/ hot pants. Shiny pantyhose/ stockings/ fishnets, lingerie to die for, very skimpy top and maybe some kind of mask. All with a certain same theme like slutty officer, nurse, cheerleader etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait until the next chapter.

jmironjmironover 1 year ago

Guys, who am I say to something to someone? A nobody, but...

Why Lisa fucked Charles? Because Mark turned her into a whore and now she decided to fucks any man that wet her panties? NO!

She didn´t care for Charles when they met of the first and second time. She only realized that he is well built during the sex.

The main reason of the act happens is her fear of hurting Ryan if he knew what´s going on.

So the idea that she´s becoming a slut in anywhere, dressing in a whorish way even when shes going to work and flirting with anyone because now she´s is a bitch that eats/sleeps/works/think about sex/has sex/eats/sleeps/works/think about sex/has sex makes no sense for me.

Any regular author would write something like this (and we see this in the majory of the stories in this site):

She met Charles when she bumped Marks.

She looks at him and he at her. Since shes is a whore now because Mark teached her, Lisa and Charles look each other during the event and they going to any place in the party. They talk two words. She is drunk and they go to his room and makes sex. The "amazing" and "obvious" porn scene of a cheap company.

Look whats happen. She did all the necessary for the act won´t happen. She indeed doesn´t wanna this, but the moment let her to this.

That´s (for me) is what makes this chapters so amazing.

Like a said, I wanna see her dozens of alpha males, but is necessary the built of scenarios. Must be a reason. Not just because she loves sex and decided to open her legs. The sex is consequence and at same time a important element.

There are two women:

Mrs. Mitchell: good wife, mother, co-worker, neibour, daughter, aunt, etc.

Lisa: a woman wich body allow her to experiences moments, places, pleasures that Ryan won´t living (poor Ryan) even if he tries (he has no body and skills to this).

Don´t get me wrong: I don´t saying that Lisa has two personalities. She is Lisa Mitchell in anywhere, but life shows her another perspectives.

There a important element of hypocrisis in her life from now.

She is going to church on sunday morning with Ryan and encounter her relativies. It´s a normal event. There are nothing of sex in this. Days later she has a diferent kind of encounter...

So, quoting the second paragraph of the first chapter:

"This story is about the SEXUAL JOURNEY of A WIFE AND MOTHER of one, Lisa Mitchell. She will FACE SEVERAL SCENARIOS TO ENSURE THAT HER FAMILY UNIT PROGRESSES AND DOESN'T HAVE HARDSHIP."

That´s the "Call me Ishmael" of this saga.

That´s the core.

I can´t forget this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Charles fucked Lisa all over his room I was somewhat surprised not to see more orgasms from Lisa. Since Mark showed her that she was capable of multiple orgasms, I am looking forward to more from her in the future. Also, will her sexual submissiveness lead to at at least mild bondage? I think she would enjoy the intense orgasms that might follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Modeling the dresses for Mark before the VBS weekend retreat, Lisa knew he wanted her to wear revealing outfits, and it made her wet. It seems that the more she showed off her body the more she was ready to fuck. And before that, her first modeling led her to almost rape Ryan, and by the end of the second modeling when she was in front of Mark and the Dean, she was ready to fuck Mark, who at that time she thought she despised. I hope that in coming chapters you will tell us how much erotic modeling primes her for fucking now that her appetite for intense sex has become an “addiction.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wet. It seems that the thought or prospect of supposedly unwanted sex makes Lisa wet. Perhaps especially when it is unwanted, or when she is forced to submit, as with. Charles. He did not rape her; her submission to him was almost immediate and she became aroused, wet, and ready for him. Her dreams and many of her thoughts now seem focused on sex, receiving and giving sexual pleasure. Addiction? Obsession? It certainly is looking that way. Where will JamesVI take lovely Lisa next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I apologize to you, JamesVI, for the repetition in many of my comments. I found your story incredibly engaging, not to mention erotic. I am finding that in my attempts to see where it is going, much careful reading and re-reading is required to reveal all the details that go into Lisa’s transformation. All too often, and to the probable reading displeasure of other readers, I find that something new in her story triggers a re-reading but that doesn’t always uncover all the antecedent details you put in previous chapters. If for no one else, this digging into your fascinating story is quite rewarding for me. Thank you again for a wonderful story. Please continue with Lisa’s sexual journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James VI, I re-read your comment a week ago about your struggle to keep Lisa’s story “somewhat realistic and not go completely off the rails.” Jmiron noted that you have provided your characters and especially Lisa, with reasons for their actions, which is quite realistic. In Lisa’s case her reluctance and resistance to Mark’s efforts to pull the “real” sexual Lisa out of her protective shell provides a realistic buildup to her now increasingly voracious sexual appetite. You have brought her to a point where she is ready for sex anytime, given the right trigger. So far, blackmail with dominant males, modeling nude or near nude, and modeling revealing clothing for Mark have provided the trigger for her arousal and getting “wet.” Underlying much of this is her submissiveness, hidden at first, which is revealed to be critical to the sexual triggers working. You develop each of these story lines over many chapters to bring us where we are now. Lisa is not a nymphomaniac who will fuck anything with a cock. She is still a strong professional woman and a devoted, if less and less a loving, wife. You have used her thoughts and dreams that revolve around sex with men other than her husband over the course of the story to show this gradual evolution. If the story so far is any indication, you will develop story lines that gradually work up to climactic scenes of intense sex. For example, Lisa is curious about anal. She saw Stacey engage in it and she was aroused when Mark played with her puckered hole and she asked Ryan to finger her anus while they fucked (he was intimidated by this, and was very tentative). It is reasonable to expect that you will develop this theme with more dominant men and Lisa, when the time is right, will have her anal moment. This is even more true of the story line that revolves around modeling and showing off her body. I think you subtlety planted the seed when you revealed in the first chapter that Lisa had enhanced 34F breasts. I cannot imagine a woman getting such large enhancements unless she was willing, or wanted to be willing, to show off her body. The fact that she was otherwise gorgeous and is even more gorgeous now makes this more compelling. Your story tantalizes us over 22 chapters with this. I think you have created a story that comes across as at least “somewhat realistic” but is extremely erotic and filled with dynamite sex scenes. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not only did Lisa copy Stacey when she licked and sucked Ryan's balls, but she repeated that performance with Mark and Charles. She also worked on deep throating Mark, with limited success, but persisted. I think it is now clear, as I suggested before, that Lisa wants to experience everything she saw Stacey do in that movie, if I unconsciously, and dreamed about : deep throaty, anal, multiple partners (?)Etc. apparently without reflection or even awareness. She is demonstrating some of these new sexual skills on Ryan, Mark, and Charles while in a heightened state of sexual arousal. What comes next?

jmironjmironover 1 year ago

BOOBS:

Many comments are about the size (unatural) of Lisa's breasts. I am think about too. I dont´s know if James wants or will explain this, but chapter 3 indicates interesting points.

"He was SELFISH and he shared his thoughts with his busty wife

It wasn't unusual for men to admire his wife. He had seen it several times as they would go to a bar or out for dinner.

Mr. Mitchell was PROUD of his beautiful wife and was glad she was all his.

Ryan leaned in whispering in Lisa's ear, "Hey sexy, let's play a little game.

I'm going to whisper a question in your ear and I want you to state your answer out loud for our driver to hear.

Only you and I will know what you are responding to.""

It ssems to me that´s was Ryan idea of breast increase. She fought and tried to ignore his desires for many years, but he won. The reason for Ryan's victory: I don´t know. And for ME (I need to reread the entire story for not to comiite mistakes) her "new boobs" has few years (5 to 10).

Chapter 01/02: "He loved her breasts. They were the perfect shape and size, the best money could buy. "

So she decides to make her husband happy. Ryan doesn´t wanna a trophy wife. He always "dreamed" about having a big boobs in his hands and mouth. Since he is a faithful and mini-man, is Lisa role to do this.

BEAUTIFUL:

Ryan has put on a few pounds since marriage and is showing significant signs of hair loss, but is still charming.

Lisa, on the other hand, has grown PRETTIER WITH AGE.

When they married both belonged to the same level of beatiful. They were compatible. 6/10. Not ugly, but uncapable to turn heads. They changed 3 points in the scale, but in opposite direction. Ryan now is a 3/10 and Lisa 9/10. Lisa gained pound in the right places and big breasts. Ryans gained pounds in belly and a bald head.

Even if Ryan descovers what Lisa is doing and tries to revenges on her, he can´t do this in the same level. He would have to paid a prostitute or date a below average woman. On the other side Lisa... well.... we know.

"Me too, YOU WORK so hard, Ryan.

I'm going to make sure I do what I can to support you."

Thats Ryan now. A workman. Not powerful, not handsome. Lisa thinks that he is charming. But is her heart not her eyes sendig this signal to her brain.

RYAN:

Ryan creates all the problems. Without the new boobs and the taxi event, Lisa would continues to be the Demure/PTA/Soccer Mom/Church/Workwoman detoved to her family. Now she is all of this elements, but... you know what happened.

CHARLES:

Quoting another character, Frank Underwood said:

"Everything is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power."

"I've always said that power is more important than money. But when it comes to elections, money gives power... well, a run for its money."

Charles is the type of men that power is the element of his life. He fucked Lisa because she is a gorgeous woman but because he can. So wouldn't be strange in my opinion if he makes sex with her just one more time or not anymore. Lisa has a important role for him: POWER.

He will uses her to reach new levels of power.

"Hi, I'm Charles Grant, VP of the North East territory," said the man with his hand out.

He is the VP of a regional. He wants the more.

He will not saying to Lisa: Go and fuck this client because I need this contract. He doens´t care about watched them making sex or knew what they made. He doesn´t about makes her feeling humiliated. He needs and wants the business for his future.

He said: I need this contract and you must find a way to get it.

It´s sutil.

She will lies saying to this client that she works on VBS during diner and both are talking about business. She will uses all that's Ryan talks to her about his job. She even will uses Ryan's job position when she introduces herself.

Since she is no familiar about the company business and she must close the deal or Charles will send the picture to Ryan, well... you know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just re-read Ch 4 where Lisa and Ryan are in the taxi making out. Ryan’s cock is five inches long and he has a tendency for premature ejaculation. He is balding, paunchy, and out of shape, but he is a nice guy. He is proud of Lisa’s large 34F tits, “the best money could buy.” This a classic example of an ordinary guy trying to overcome his own inadequacies with a beautiful, busty trophy wife, whom he loved to show off. Ryan lucked out; Lisa was beautiful before her breast implants, loved him, and had no sexual experience with other men. After her implants, and with all of her yoga and running, she was stunning and knew it in her restrained way. . In the end, Ryan is clueless. If he had been rich, Lisa could have been a trophy wife, but of a different type. She would be evidence that her husband was rich and could afford anything he wanted. At this point, Ryan is hopelessly out of his league, and Lisa has discovered the kind of intense and raw sexual satisfaction with dominant and well-endowed men that Ryan could never provide. Their relationship will never be the same again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another tidbit on Lisa’s desire to deep throat: In Chapter 19, she is in bed with her husband: “Mrs. Mitchell bobbed her head slowly, engulfing more of Ryan's member each time until she had his whole penis in her mouth. Lisa held herself in position, hoping her husband's cock would cause her to gag. Unfortunately, it wasn't long enough for this, not like how when Mark had made her gag at the hotel.” With Mark, she gagged but persisted in her efforts to take his big cock in her throat. Ryan’s five-inch cock did not come close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's get Shelby into modeling. She is gorgeous too with a natural body comparable to her mother's enhanced one.. I suggested before that she may have a sexual appetite as great as her mother has now, but unhindered by marriage and children and may already be comfortable showing off her body. It will be complicated but have already woven together a complex story about Lisa. Bringing Shelby into the mix will add even more drama and sexual possibilities. Lisa as Shelby's submissive? Slight physical bondage? Perhaps Shelby is into that, and Mark has already introduced Lisa to mild bondage. Many possibilities while still staying more or less "realistic."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's get Shelby into modeling. She is gorgeous too with a natural body comparable to her mother's enhanced one.. I suggested before that she may have a sexual appetite as great as her mother has now, but unhindered by marriage and children and may already be comfortable showing off her body. It will be complicated but you have already woven together a complex story about Lisa. Bringing Shelby into the mix will add even more drama and sexual possibilities. Lisa as Shelby's submissive? Slight physical bondage? Perhaps Shelby is into that, and Mark has already introduced Lisa to mild bondage. Many possibilities while still staying more or less "realistic."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Mr. Grant admired how Lisa had groomed herself. He followed her landing strip, softly touching it with one hand.” Now when and why would Lisa shave her pussy except to enhance her sex appeal to another man. No mention was made of this before her encounter with Charles in Ch. 22. Her husband never commented on it as far as I can tell, so I assume that he did not care or did not notice (hard to believe). A shaved pussy on a beautiful and sexy woman is pretty impossible to ignore, especially since all three of her men (so far) had eaten her out. JamesVI, you are so careful with your placement of details that I find it hard to believe that you overlooked when she did this and for what reason. You must have a reason, but have left it up to us readers to speculate. I think she did it for Mark, once she found his cock irresistible, and wanted to sexually please him every way she could. Where did she learn about this? The Stacey movie again? Perhaps she shaved after sunning at the pool (or before, depending on how much the bikini Mark picked out exposed her pussy mound), hoping to please Mark when they met that night for fucking, but Charles intervened and was the first to see it. Imagining 5’9” Lisa with a tanned, perfect, slim but mature body (read toned and tight with a soft slightly roundish tummy), shaved pussy (with landing strip), stunning 34F tits and deep blue eyes in a beautiful face is more than enough for some of us readers, and certainly was for Charles. She will be perfect for nude erotic modeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looked again at the porn flick in Ch 9 and there was no mention whether Stacey’s pussy was shaved or not. I would expect that in a porn movie she would have shaved her pussy, and it would be obvious to anyone watching. Perhaps you did not think it necessary for Lisa to comment to herself on it. Lisa learned it somewhere (Samantha? Mark?). It certainly was not mentioned in the PTA mom’s handbook The Stacey flick was Lisa’s first exposure to porn, where virtually all the female stars are shaved, or in erotic photography where manny are, so she had to have noticed and shaved her own pussy to please Mark. . This is intriguing, but you may not resolve the matter.

Justincase1Justincase1over 1 year ago

About Lisa’s pubic hair. I think she is so classy lady that shaving and clipping her pubic hair is no new thing to Lisa. I would never have thought her sporting a full bush. I think she is used to take care of her whole body and keeping her moud neat is just one of her womanly habits she keeps up regularly. Personally I have allways thought Lisa to have some hair down there as a mature woman should have, just neatly trimmed and clean. I think the fact that JamesVI has not mentioned this before is just that it is so obvious she is shaven and trimmed from her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Justincase1 makes a good point which may explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As there has been talking about photo session maybe Lisa could also be demanded to film her self also? Everybody has pretty good cameras in theyre phones know days. And im pretty sure Lisa isn’t new on taking selfies or even video being such a beautiful woman and she knows it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Correction my earlier comments about Lisa copying Stacey. In Ch. 6 Lisa did lick Ryan’s balls, so that was in her sexual repertoire before the video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For those readers looking for a real life comparison to fictional Lisa, considèr this: Sophia Vergara is 5’7”, weighs 141-150 lbs, has a 38-28-39 figure with a 32F (32DDD) cup. She is gorgeous, built, and is 50 years old in 2022. Compare with Lisa in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fictional Lisa’s measurements: 5’9” tall, 141 lbs., ??-26-36, 34F (34DDD) cup. Compare with actress Sophia Vergera in last comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JamesVI, I hope your writing is moving along and your readers' overheated imaginations and speculations are not too distracting. I am anxious for the next chapter in Lisa's journey to new levels of sexual experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Newly introduced Charles is an intriguing character, as his blackmail of Lisa shows no clear sign of going away soon. This has led this reader to speculate how he might take advantage of his power over her (and her husband). He may not share Lisa with his important clients or other men whom he wants to impress, but it is possible that he may want to show off Lisa in some other way to show his power and masculinity. Dressing her in revealing outfits to serve as arm candy and/or to arouse her is one way as I pointed out earlier. I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter to see how this new “relationship” between Lisa and Charles develops or how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is Mark so interested in Lisa modeling? Perhaps because he recognized that exhibiting her body arouses her and perhaps would make her more open to erotic or even pornographic photographic or video possibilities. Clearly he is certain she would be successful and it also appears that he would want to control Lisa and manage this activity. And Samantha’s motives? She appears to be fully professional, but if she sees erotic or pornographic video potential in Lisa, she will, as a professional, pursue those avenues if they could be a money maker for her. Somehow I have a hard time believing that Mark and Samantha are talking about just modeling for calendars, car shows, or Victoria’s Secret, although that is possible — as a starting point. It appears that Ryan will not be included in these plans, however they come to be. So many threads to explore in Lisa’s sexual journey. I am sure that JamesVI will surprise us again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope that the overwhelmed interest and comments on this chapter hasn’t frightened and/or frustrated the author because he hasn’t commented anything in a while…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic. Horny Lisa can’t get enough cock. Just thinking about it makes her wet. Three fucks in one night, she was made to fuck and loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter how much Lisa's lust for cock consumes her, she will always be aware of what she is doing and reflects on it. You have created a very three-dimensional character in Lisa. This is one of many things you put into this story that elevates it over most of what is on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every chapter ends with a cliffhanger. And the suspense increases with each one. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much happening with sexy Lisa, but don't forget hot Shelby in this story, where anything can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It appears that Lisa will want a lot more of Charles' cock very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If her lust and “animalistic feeling of pure sex” with Charles was “addictive,” it seems quite likely that Lisa could reach out to him to get more of that feeling, even as she did earlier with Mark, regardless of Charles’s exploitive motives.

JamesVIJamesVIover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback, comments, direct messages, etc. I'm glad the story has been so well received and really encourages me to move forward with the story. Due to the holidays, I will be taking a break and I want to share this now versus going dark for a few months.

During this time though, I will be looking to consider the feedback to help craft the next chapter. I had been toying with the idea as mentioned earlier of a photoshoot. I've also thought about some other comments and was looking at an idea of when Lisa and Ryan were younger, like a flashback....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, JamesVI, for letting us readers know that you will be on holiday for a couple of months, and will be looking at our comments. I already submitted some flashback thoughts. Your chapter by chapter approach certainly encourages input and speculation from your readers, and I am again at it. Here I apply my very active imagination and try to pull together the threads that you have woven so far and how they might play out in the near term for lovely Lisa. At this point in her sexual awakening it seems clear that Lisa’s love of sex has been greatly amplified by her sexual encounters with Mark and Charles. As she told Mark, she loves to “suck and fuck,” and she is getting very good at it. The first two imagined scenarios below are extrapolations from what has happened so far in the story so far. The second two are derived from ideas from other readers and my own speculations.

Charles: I imagine that he will want to fuck Lisa again soon, and that she will be receptive. His long cock gave her a mind-blowing sexual experience, to which she reflected, is becoming “addictive.” Charles, however, comes across as ruthless and quite willing to take advantage of his blackmail domination over Lisa. I can visualize several sexual encounters during the first of Ryan’s now frequent business trips. Charles may or may not direct Lisa to wear more revealing dress to their meetings that show a lot of “thigh and tit.” I visualize the most recent meeting at a hotel bar where Lisa comes in with a mid-thigh mini skirt and blouse showing a lot of cleavage. Five inch stilleto heels and stay up stockings, of course. Charles introduces Lisa to the man he is with, and after a couple drinks and chick-chat, he excuses himself and tells Lisa and his business client that he will leave them alone for the remainder of the evening. He whispers to Lisa that he wants to see her in his room later and slips her his room key card. Lisa has another drink with the man and goes to his room, where they have very satisfactory sex, and Lisa orgasms once. She then returns to Charles’ room where she is consumed with lust and has two orgasms. Pretty close to being fucked “senseless.” Upon reflection she decides she enjoys being Charles’ sex toy and will fuck anyone he wants. The sex with him is too good to stop.

Mark and Samantha: During the same business trip Mark has Lisa pose for Samantha on weekends when Lisa is off work. Lisa quickly adapts to the ever more revealing and erotic poses, which Samantha tells her and Mark are selling very well. In fact, she has proved to be a willing model for poses that involve toys and some masturbation, which greatly arouses her. Samantha has proposed videos, possibly including some mild bondage videos, which Mark is considering. Lisa will defer to him on this, as she loves the intense sex with him after every shoot, She loves the girth of his cock, which causes her to gag (which she really enjoys) when she attempts to deep throat him, and she works at this skill every time they have sex. She loves how his cock completely fills her pussy, and leads to multiple orgasms. Lisa is very responsive to his obvious affection. She also is wearing more and more revealing clothing that Mark has picked out when she is with him. She really wants to please him any way she can. She will be receptive when Mark introduces her to anal. She really does want experience all her holes being filled. This may lead to double penetration by two partners at some point. Lisa’s lust will make her receptive to new sexual experiences.

Shelby: During one of Lisa’s photo shoots with Samantha, Samantha suggests that Mark take a look at some of the recent portfolios of erotic photons of some of her newer, younger clients. Mark is casually perusing the photos when he notices one young and very curvy beautiful model that looks familiar to him. Could it be Lisa’s daughter? This gets him to thinking.

Lisa at work: As a Browning and Browning branch manager, Lisa is invited to an executive weekend retreat. Naturally Ryan happens to be on one of his lengthy sales trips that his boss, Mark, sent him on. He is not happy about this but needs the job and wants to do well, even if he does not like his boss. Lisa decides to wear one of the evening dresses that Mark picked out. It shows quite a bit of thigh and deep cleavage. She chose to wear 5” heels and stay-up stockings. She will impress some important male executives by her brains and her beauty. Her evening may only be the beginning of a new experience.

Where does all this go? I am imagining that Lisa will soon come to look forward to the frequent and intense sex with Charles and Mark. She enjoys the strange cock that Charles brings to her and readily submits to being his sex toy when with him. She will not give up the fantastic sex and powerful orgasms that he brings out of her. With Mark she wants to please him and more and more by exhibiting her sexy body in front of the camera and when she is with him. Mark may be working to encourage to participate in more pornographic videos. She has the body of a mature and beautiful porn star already, and her growing comfort with displaying her body and her sexual energy seem to prime her for testing those waters. I am not sure how Mark will proceed once he finds out that gorgeous Shelby is an erotic model for Samantha, but he may be able to seduce her (his affection for Lisa has its limits). Does Lisa find out about Shelby’s modeling and sexual activities? If so, when? Is she upset, as a mother, or supportive of Shelby’s sexual choices, given her own now almost all-consuming lust and desire for sexual release with men other than her husband. What happens next? As for Lisa and B and B executives, Lisa may discover more sexual pleasures. In the meantime, Lisa continues her Yoga workouts and running to maintain her beautiful body. As for Ryan, his frequent sales trips enables Lisa to greatly expand her sexual horizons, and she now has no regrets, although she remains “loyal” and supportive after 25 years of mostly happy marriage. She energetically services Ryan when he is home, while all the while thinking of the larger and longer cocks, more and better orgasms, and the more dominant men who give them to her. She has mastered the art of the convincing lie. Ryan remains clueless and worships his busty and gorgeous wife. He even likes the revealing clothing that Lisa now wears when she is not at work. As for the gardeners, they will remain horny voyeurs as the opportunity presents itself. I cannot imagine more blackmail in the story, at least from the gardeners. Lisa will be challenged to manage this complicated web of sexual activity and duplicity but she is a strong woman. The future holds other erotic possibilities for Lisa, and she will more and more embrace them. What will JamesVI come up with? Who knows? Whatever direction you take Lisa, it will be great trip for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One additional note to my last and very lengthy comment imagining how the next chapter in Lisa’s story could play out with all the characters. Lisa’s gorgeous face and body (and deep blue eyes) and perfect enhanced and large 34F tits would let her pick and bed any man she wants. But she is a latent sexual submissive and is reluctant do that, as she also is a loyal wife and mother. So she is a target by an exploitive and/or dominant man, and when taken, waits for sexual direction from him (Charles and Mark so far). She finds sexually submitting to a dominant man highly arousing and becomes wet almost immediately and is ready to suck and fuck. However, she has shown another side in bed, and frequently becomes the sexual aggressor, initiating action or directing her partner in ways that will please her or allows her to please him. The two sides of her personality in action seem to result in an “addictive” all-consuming sexual high for Lisa, and she now cannot seem to get enough, except from her husband. She even gets aroused when thinking about when she intentionally exposed herself to a hotel bellhop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second addendum to my comment projecting a possible next chapter. I need to add that Lisa is already a woman of more than one role: wife, professional woman, Mark’s lover and submissive, and blackmailed submissive lover of Charles. To this list I imagine more roles, as described in my projection: Sex toy for Charles and escort for his business clients (and associates?), erotic model (is it to soon lot suggest adult film actress in the not too distant future?), possible submissive lover to Browning and Browning, executive(s), and supportive mother of Shelby, who I imagine is becoming an erotic model land possibly video actress or high end escort. Lisa must manage all of these roles to fulfill her increasing sexual needs and desires, successfully maintain her current career, and keep her husband ignorant of her new sexual other life. This is a complex task that will challenge her emotionally and physically. It will also require all of her managerial time management skills! I think she is up to it and is already showing signs of coming to terms with her additional new roles and her former self. JamesVI, have fun with the next chapter working though all the twists and turns in the next stage of sexy Lisa’s new life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently my comment regarding ideas for a flashback to Ryan and Lisa’s younger days never made it, so I will try again. In college, Lisa was tall, at 5’9” and was an avid athlete. She played on the volleyball team but her first love was running, and she was a top cross-country runner. She has run ever since, and complemented it with regular yoga. She knew she was attractive, with a 25” waist and 36” hips, deep blue eyes, and thick grown hair. Her breasts were small for her height and weight. She wore a B cup bra and weighed about 135 lbs, She had a model’s face and looks, but her shapely legs and overall weight ruled modeling out. She majored in business and finance, and was an A student. She dated very little, and was known to many lof the college men as the “tall jock with small tits.” her sexual experience was almost nil. Ryan, at 6’3” and blonde, was not particularly athletic, but came across as a nice guy. Nor was he a particularly good student, with a B- average. He majored in sociology. Ryan and Lisa met at a party and hit it off. After college Ryan got a sales job land asked Lisa to marry him. She agreed. Lisa only worked intermittently for the first few years of their marriage, mostly when Ryan was laid off or lost his job for other reasons.. He was only a mediocre salesman, but did work hard. He had a tendency to drink heavily when his career floundered, which it did with some regularity. Lisa was the rock. She supported Ryan when he was down and kept the family together. This was more important after Shelby was born when Lisa was 25. Because of Ryan’s less than stable career, Lisa took precautions to make sure the had no more children.

Their sex life was adequate to good, as Ryan learned which buttons to push to turn Lisa on. His penis was only 5 1/2” long, and he learned to eat her to give her the orgasms Lisa craved. He knew that her small breasts and nipples were sensitive and she loved for him to play with them and pinch her nipples. Lisa wanted him to be more forceful, but that was not in his character and she did not know that she was a latent sexual submissive who needed a dominant man bring her to sexual fulfillment. That was in the future. When Ryan got the job he was laid off from at the beginning of this story, he began to fantasize about his wife with big tits. He fantasized how he could show offer his big-titled beautiful wife and how jealous other men would be. When Shelby was 10 he finally talked Lisa into a breast enhancement. He talked her into large implants, to complement her height. Lisa finally was persuaded. She wanted to support her husband whom she now realized was inadequate in many ways. But she loved l him and wanted him to feel good. She also realized that she also wanted to escape the “tall jock with small tits” moniker and be able to show off her otherwise gorgeous body (ever more gorgeous as she got older), even though she wouldn’t; that was not her conservative style. The surgeon did a masterful job, and Lisa received enhancements that when healed, proved to be 34F. Very large, perfectly proportioned, and almost impossible to tell from natural breasts, except that they sagged very little. Lisa was now clearly top heavy, but even more stunning than she was before. Her weight increased, to 141 lbs. almost all of it in her new breasts. Her proportions were perfect: 34F-26-36. When she got her bank jock she kept her bosom well restrained in sensible bras and conservative suits and jackets. Her latent exhibitionism only showed itself when she went without a bra when she met with her boss, Mark, whom she found attractive but did not really know why.

Shelby was 20 when her mother got her breast implants, and it was immediately apparent to her why. Shelby by this time was fully aware of her father’s deficiencies and over the next few years came to realize what motivated him to create a “trophy wife.” She also realized, as she neared her 18th birthday, that her mother really wanted a mah who was stronger and more dominant than her father. She too realized that her mother really liked her enhanced body and worked very hard to maintain it. Shelby by this time had matured and by her 18th birthday she was as curvaceous as her mother and only slightly less busty. She was by then sexually active and had taken up modeling, which unknown to her parents, had evolved into erotic modeling, which she loved. This, it turned out, complemented her very strong sex drive, and she came out of her photo shoots fully aroused and ready to fuck. Her boyfriends at the time were the lucky recipients of Shelby’s lust. Too bad for them that she was not willing to settle on one man, but sought and found variety in her sexual partners.

Well, this is my imagining of Lisa and Ryan’s younger days and how they got to where they were when your story of Lisa’s sexual awakening began. I have taken the liberty to incorporate their beautiful daughter into the story, which is, of course, an erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More on flashback ideas: It is easy to imagine 18 year old Shelby, who loves erotic modeling and sex, to get into the adults video or escort trade. Either would kill two birds with one stone: showing off her body and fucking, but escort work would allow her much more freedom and would provide her with the variety of cocks that she craves. Who knows how her sexual desires and lusts might bring her into her mother’s new sexual life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another tidbit for my imagined flashback to Ryan and Lisa’s life before the story began. Their early lovemaking involved a lot of trial and error. Lisa found her husband’s tendency to premature ejaculation frustrating, as it denied the experiences of his hard cock in her pussy for l more than a minute or two. She compensated, and also to please Ryan, by taking his cock in her mouth. She learned to be quite proficient with what she only learned much later, was his small cock, but grew to love sucking it. It was not until much later with Mark thar she felt all the sensations that came when her mouth and pussy were completely filled with cock. After Mark, and after Charles, she would have sex with Ryan, but she would never give up the large cocks that that those two men possessed.

And after her breast enhancements and how good the results were, and what they looked like, when making love to Ryan, Lisa started to proudly referring to them as “my big tits.” Much later, with Mark, and then with Charles, when asked, she unhesitatingly told them to put their cum “on my big tits.” The tall “jock with small tits” was gone forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More to Lisa’ flashback:

After her breast surgery, not only did her new tits look very natural, but they were undeniably very big, and Lisa loved them, after all the years with what she thought were her tiny tits. Ryan loved them, too, of course, and would play with them and pinch her nipples during lovemaking. That is when Lisa discovered that her new tits were even more sensitive than they were before, and Ryan’s fondling and pinching her nipples sent waves of sensation right to her pussy. These sensations increased her desire to get his cock in her right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More on flashbacks to Lisa’s earlier life, marriage, sex with her husband, and her new big tits. The next chapter might be a good place for one or l more flashbacks from Lisa’s perspective, as she reflects on her current situation and where it looks like it is headed. One thing is sure, there will be no going back. Now she knows that all her running, yoga, and finally new tits, have a clear purpose: to increase her sexual satisfaction and that of her now two dominant men, both endowed with very sizeable cocks and who know how to please and satisfy her. As she weighs her sex life with Ryan, she is coming to the clear realization that regardless of the 25 years they were married, she now needs more, much more. She realizes she craves the sex, the sensations, the orgasms, and the sexual submission that drives her to new sexual highs with Mark and Charles (she is quickly forgetting the blackmail). Looking back on her sexual relationship with just one man, she now wonders if she now needs more than two cocks, if she needs more cocks in her mouth and pussy more often. Lisa becomes wet at this thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There will be a lot of changes if Mark becomes Ryan's boss and is able, as I have imagined, to assign Ryan a sales territory that will require a lot of frequent travel for one or two weeks at a time or longer. It has not come up except once that I am aware of, but Lisa had no really sexy underwater and first wore some I her photoshoots. I imagine Mark will see to it that she outfits herself with several sets from Fredericks of Hollywood or similar retailer. He will require her to wear it frequently to work and when she is meeting him for sex. I am imagining that his objective is to get Lisa feeling sexy and thinking about sex even when she is work or home. This would complement his plan for more erotic photoshoots (and more?). It is probably way too soon to speculate on Mark's ultimate goal for Lisa, and if he views her sexual awakening expanding beyond the great and intense sex that the two of them have enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Several hours ago I posted a comment that contained a sentence that said in part that Lisa “cannot seem to get enough, except from her husband.” That is completely backward and the part or the sentence that reads “except from her husband” should be disregarded, as Ryan, at this point, cannot satisfy Lisa’s craving for all-consuming sex and powerful orgasms at all. She now has two well-endowed studs that will take care of her needs at the moment and it is fun to imagine that there will be more men in her life and even more fun to guess how JamesVI will go about bringing that about if indeed that is his intent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my comment containing my imagined flashback, the paragraph that begins "Shelby was 20. . ." Should read "Shelby was 10. . ."

Justincase1Justincase1over 1 year ago

Please let the author write the story as he wants. Too many suggestions imho. Don’t give any more guide lines this is JamesVI’s story after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I earlier suggested that Charles might use Lisa to entertain his clients, and that she would be willing to do this as his “sex toy” because she liked his sexual domination of her. In my imagination, there is a little more to it. Lisa was a strong woman, but when aroused she seems to have given in to her lusts. And with Charles, it is easy to see her becoming consumed with her lust very quickly. I have also suggested that, in my imagination, she went to him as demanded, which I also imagine he would do many times, in order for her to experience the “animalistic, pure sex” and powerful orgasms that he gave her. If, while fucking her on one of these occasions, he told her he wanted her to entertain one of his clients for an evening I can imagine her being willing to do so. At this point I imagine that she had adapted to frequent and very rewarding sex with Mark and Charles and was by now frankly curious about new cock, and that it was something she wanted to experience in her mouth and pussy. It is possible that Charles’ coercive blackmail was becoming less and less relevant if as I propose, Lisa was craving sex with him more and more. If her experience with his client was sexually satisfying, she could be willing to to it again, so long as Charles continued to honor his agreement not to tell Ryan about her sex with Mark (her submissiveness to him did have its limits). How much longer will she want to keep her sex with Charles a secret from Mark? And if she tells him, would he still be willing to give her the sexual pleasure she loved? And would it be plausible that Charles and Mark initiate a threesome with Lisa? Would that possibly lead to a Stacey experience? And where might that lead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next chapter will be a crucial turning point for Lisa’s story as she appears to be on the verge of expanding her sexual life to include fucking at least two men not her husband. Thinking about this seems to arouse her and makes her wet. This is what her dreams will likely be about in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would not be surprised if Lisa will eventually be taking cum down her throat and swallowing it, and will come to love it. She also will likely come to distinguish and love the taste of cum from different men. Even better will be if she can get Mark and Charles’ cocks further into her throat and can overcome her gag reflex. She seems to be persistently working on this skill. This will certainly please her men, except for poor Ryan, whose cock is too small to enjoy such an experience. Nonetheless, Lisa will continue to dutifully service him and he will be continue to cum very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After her night when Charles, Mark, and Ryan had their cocks in her mouth and in her pussy, I imagine that her dreams would again about fucking, but this time it might be about fucking multiple men. I imagine that she would dream of how good their cocks felt lin her mouth and how she sucked and licked them. I imagine that her dreams, disorganized as dreams are, would pull in random images, perhaps including the Stacey video. Her dreams might then include Mark and Charles filling her holes at the same time. She might dream of Mark’s thick cock in her pussy and Charles’ 7 inch cock in her ass or mouth, plowing her to orgasm. As in earlier dreams, she would wake up aroused and wet. Now, instead of wondering about the dream and what was happening to her, she might masturbate while imagining those dream images as reality, and cum in a powerful orgasm. She might feel somewhat guilty, but the pleasure that the dreams evoked and her orgasm while masturbating made her feel very satisfied indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More overweight flights of imagination: I can imagine that the last day of the VBS weekend retreat, before Ryan and Lisa were to leave, Charles found Lisa alone and approached her. Without giving her a chance to say anything, he looked directly at her and said in a powerful tone, “you were fabulous last night, expect to hear from me soon.” With that he turned and left Lisa with a feeling of apprehension, but she realized, she was also wet. Later that week she received a text from Mark. He told her that the company to which Samantha sent photos from Lisa’s photoshoots were very impressed. They especially liked the more erotic images from the second photoshoot, and would like to see more photos that were even more erotic if possible. Lisa was somewhat surprised, but found that she was also quite pleased, and the aroused feeling it immediately gave her made her feel good. She and Mark planned to get together to discuss the next step. Between Charles’ demand and the text from Mark, Lisa realized that she had not given a thought to Ryan, but that concern did not last long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Charles did call call Lisa and told her when and where she was to meet him. It was at a hotel bar, and he added, “wear something sexy.” Despite his earlier call, Lisa was taken by surprise, and blackmail did not enter her mind. Instead, the busty beauty’s pussy tingled at the thought of Charles plowing her with his seven inch cock and what should she wear that would please him. Luckily for her, Ryan would be traveling in his new sales territory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamesVI@JamesVI
Amateur writer who has been an avid reader on the site for years. Now attempting to create my own stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES