All Comments on 'Wanda A Distraction'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quint little tale. All the talk of trains really got the hopes up for us railroad affectionattos. Alas not even penetration. Solid fight description, thought I was on the lit-pugilist boxing fiction site for a moment or two. At least the exhibitionist tart had her big tits on display. As the extent of the erotica it would have been nice to read description of them other than just big black tits. A reference to how big they actually are, i.e. Cantaloupe, watermelon, beach ball, bigger than her head. Shape too would have been insightful, and how the hang, the color and size of he areolas and nipples. Let's not forget how they jiggled and shook as they were freed. Plus the mother may have had some leakage. So much potential. Still an enjoyable story. Plan on checking out some more stories by this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...