Wanda Gets Proposed To

Story Info
Wanda and boyfriend celebrate engagement.
3k words
4.17
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after "Wanda Homecoming"

***

Julie had an interesting few days after he found out Wanda was pregnant. His father was incredibly disappointed in his professional debut as a boxer. Julie's raw skill and hard work were obvious but his lack of killer instinct troubled his father. Julie didn't put his opponent down instead he let up when he hurt him. If Julie couldn't overcome his reluctance to put fighters away he had no business in the ring. One of two things was going to happen either Julie would get unexpectedly knocked out by a fighter he let survive a pummeling or even worse Julie might really hurt someone. It wasn't the big punching knock out artist who crippled or killed opposing fighters it was the guys who drug the punishment out.

Julie's dad figured Julie had one chance to get his head turned around. Julie's first fight had been against a guy handpicked to make Julie look good in his pro debut. Usually, a promising fighter is fed five or six easy fights at the beginning before stepping up the competition to a journeyman fighter who travels the country testing promising young fighters. A good journeyman wins more than he loses and when he loses he exposes flaws in a young fighter that need to be fixed before the young fighter steps up to challenge other young prospects.

If Julie's dad had confidence in his son's mindset he would be looking to pad his resume with a couple more gimmie wins. Instead its sink or swim for Julie. He is going to be matched up against a hot prospect who has passed fighting journeymen. The hope is that if Julie is tested and battered he might dig down and find his warriors spirit. The other thing was that the payoff wasn't so bad. They managed to get on the undercard of a major cable fight. Julie wouldn't be on TV but his name would make the bill even if it was mostly due to his father being semi-famous. Julie would make enough that if he lost the way his father thought he would he would earn enough to pay for trade school. Maybe become a mechanic or a welder or something.

The thought of being a dad hit Julie really hard. He was most concerned about how to make a living for Wanda and his baby. He did the math and figured if he and Wanda got married he could spend everything he earned on taking care of his family instead of trying to support two households. Really though, Julie wanted to be married to Wanda in the worst way. He had been in love with her since the first time he saw her. Having a family with her was a dream come true for him.

Wanda's father was furious when he found out Wanda was pregnant. He was so upset that his daughter was knocked up as a teen like some stereotype. They had been fighting since Wanda had come home after finding out she was expecting. Julie picked Wanda up for a date in the middle of a fight with her father. Wanda was upset and rather than spend forty-five minutes sitting in the movie theater Julie took Wanda to the arcade at the other end of the mall. They played arcade games and Wanda's mood lifted. In the back corner, the arcade had a punching machine. Julie stepped up to the machine set his feet and fired. Julie was off the charts every time. He was racking up tickets.

Julie cashed the tickets in right before it was time to leave for the movie. He had his arm around Wanda as they picked cheap plastic prizes from the counter. Wanda picked a hot pink scrunchy and was sure Julie was going to pick the stuffed chihuahua with boxing gloves on his front paws for her. Instead, Julie picked a cheap tin mood ring.

Julie slipped the trinket on Wanda's finger and joked that this made her his wife. Wanda asked what the blue color on the stone meant her mood was. Julie consulted the chart and said it meant he was going to get lucky for sure tonite. Wanda didn't believe him so he spun her into the wall and gave her a passionate kiss. When he was done he held her hand up and pointed the ring out.

"See blue means you're horny." Julie said with a bright smile in his eye.

Wanda pulled her hand away. She knew Julie was joking but he was spot on about her mood. Since she had gotten knocked up her pregnancy hormones left her constantly turned on. If it had been up to her she would have skipped the date and gotten right to sex. Wanda was really enjoying sex without condoms. Julie felt so good when he went raw in Wanda. The heat from Julie's member was a treat Wanda had denied herself for way too long for all the years the religiously used rubbers. Wanda wasn't sure how they were going to go back to safe sex once she had the baby.

Wanda sat through the movie with Julie's arm draped around her. Julie had chosen a great movie, "Jackie Brown" starring Pam Grier. Julie was a big fan of Pam Grier. He very obviously had a type. Wanda was a little jealous the first time she had watched "Foxy Brown" with Julie and she had felt Julie's erection grow as he spooned with her on the couch. Julie was clearly a big titty baby. The fact that Wanda had a very similar body type to Pam was the only thing that kept Wanda from slapping him for pressing his hardon into her ass. now Wanda felt it was a good sign that Julie was still into Pam Grier even though she was in her fifties.

Wanda loved Tarrantino movies too. "Pulp Fiction" was her favorite movie. The vampire movie was the first R rated movie she had seen in the theaters without her parents and Salma Hayek dancing with a snake had an effect her for sure. Hayek was for sure Wanda's lady crush. Wanda loved cuddling up with Julie pretending to be scared. She noticed how little effect the strippers had on Julie. Wanda even likes "Natural Born Killers" even though Julie hated it and wouldn't watch it with her again. She didn't discover "True Romance" till years later but always thought of Julie when she watched it. The way Julie loved those old movies, Christian Slater's character watched.

By the time the movie was over Wanda was starving. She asked Julie where they were going for dinner even though she had seen the picnic basket in the back of his station wagon. Wanda was a good sport and pretended to be surprised by Julie's romantic gesture. He had clearly put some thought into the evening. Julie parked at the beach and carried the basket down to the shore. He and Wanda were barefoot as they walked along the beach.

Julie spread out a blanket. Wanda went to move the basket and was shocked at how heavy it was. Julie had carried it with one hand like it was nothing. She found it was packed with Ice to keep the food cool. Julie had packed mostly cheese and crackers spread. He had made sure to supply a huge variety of dips and spreads and fruits. Julie had included two large bottles of Wanda's favorite raspberry ice tea. For some reason, Julie had also included a bottle of sparkling apple cider.

The two of them lay in the sand for an hour kissing and sampling the picnic. Wanda loved how intimate it was feeding each other. Julie had done an amazing job with the varieties of flavors and textures he had chosen. Julie finally pulled out the bottle of cider. Julie had never drunk cider with Wanda before and Wanda had never mentioned cider around Julie before. Julie poured the cider in a glass for Wanda. Wanda drank it puzzled. she felt something brush her lips from inside the glass. Wanda poured the rest of the glass out and discovered a ring. Wanda realized Julie was kneeling as he took the ring from her hand.

"Wanda, you know I love you more than everything. This might not be the way I planned to start a family, but its what I want more than anything else. Will you be my wife?" He asked.

"Of course," Wanda said happily.

Julie slipped the engagement ring over Wanda's finger next to the mood ring.

"You know, in the moonlight, your mood ring looks pretty blue." Julie joked.

"Oh yeah, it does." Wanda said shoving Julie on his back and straddling him.

Wanda reached for Julie's fly. Her hand slipped into his underwear. Julie was already full hard. His cock was warm in Wanda's hand. Wanda shimmied out of her jeans and balled them up into a pillow she slipped under Julie's head.

"On the beach Wanda?" Julie asked surprised as she sat on top of him his erection pressed into her black panties.

"Why not?" Wanda responded.

"People might see." Julie said.

"It wouldn't be the first time I've been naked on this beach." Wanda told him.

Julie was shocked. He and Wanda never talked about that. Julie knew about it and had even watched video of the incident. He had been incredibly turned on by the whole thing but figured Wanda didn't want to talk about it.

"What?" Julie asked stunned that Wanda had brought it up.

"The volleyball court is just over there." Wanda said as she pulled her black panties to the side.

Wanda slid Julie's cock into her pussy. Julie was shocked at how hot and wet she was.

"The whole school saw my tits on this beach." she said as she slammed her pelvis to the base of Julie's cock.

Julie was only able to respond with a moan as Wanda's heat radiated through his lower body.

"Everyone was watching." Wanda said seductively as she pulled her shirt over her head.

"Everyone?" Julie asked.

"It felt like the whole school was there." Wanda said.

Wanda's eyes were shocked as Julie swelled inside her. He was bigger and harder than she ever remembered.

"You were the only one who didn't know it was going to happen." she continued.

"Except for me, I didn't know it was coming." she added.

"What was coming?" Julie asked.

"My ex-friends grabbed my hands so I couldn't move my arms." Wanda said grinding into Julie.

"Dillon was in front of me looking at my tits in a bikini." she said panting.

"At your tits." Julie whispered.

"I saw the whole school gathered behind him. His friends had video cameras." Wanda told him.

"I realized too late what was going to happen."

"What happened?" Julie asked loving Wanda's slow telling of the story.

"Dillon reached under my bikini top." she said slipping her fingers under the center of her bra.

"Under your top?" Julie asked.

"Yes," Wanda responded.

"Did he touch your breasts?" Julie asked as his penis throbbed inside Wanda.

"A little." she said.

"A little? How much is a little?" Julie asked.

"Just grazed them at first." she responded.

"At first?" Julie responded quizzically.

"Yeah right then he wasn't worried about groping my tits." she said.

"He wasn't?" Julie asked slamming his cock up into Wanda sending a jolt of hot pleasure through her body.

"No right then he wanted to show the school my breasts." she continued.

"Your breasts?" he asked.

"My tits." she said.

"To the whole school?" he said.

"The whole school." Wanda said as she felt Julie's dick start to hum.

Wanda started lifting her bra as she ground into Julie.

"He pulled my top up in front of everyone." she said as she started to crest.

"What did they see?" Julie asked.

"Everything." Wanda said as she pulled her bra over her huge breasts.

"Even these?" Julie asked as he softly pinched her firm black nipples.

"Yes." she said getting close to orgasm.

"Yes what?" Julie asked increasing the pressure on her nips.

"They saw." Wanda said as the pressure built in her pussy.

"They saw what?" Julie asked squeezing harder.

Wanda whimpered in response fighting the building orgasm.

"Say it." Julie ordered.

"They saw my nipples." she said as she imploded in orgasm.

Julie relished in the warm quivering he felt as her velvety walls spasmed around him. He sensed she had more to give and he pressed her further.

"Who saw your breasts?" he asked.

"The whole school." she answered.

"What did hey do when they saw your tits?" Julie asked.

"They cheered." Wanda said.

"Cheered?" Julie asked.

"Yes." Wanda said as she felt another wave coming.

"So they liked what they saw?" Julie pressed.

"Yes." Wanda replied

"Say it." he told her.

"They liked my tits." Wanda said almost cumming

"And?" Julie asked.

"They were cheering for my tits." Wanda said as she fell into a second climax.

Wanda collapsed into Julie's muscular chest. His rock hard cock remained inside her as she caught her breath from the back to back orgasms. Julie remained rock hard for the several minutes it took for Wanda to recover.

"Well at least no one touched your breasts." Julie said as he started slowly began pumping into Wanda for the second round of sex.

"That's not actually true." Wanda said knowing Julie knew the real story.

"Someone touched your breasts?" Julie asked with a fake surprise.

"Yes." Wanda responded.

"Who?" Julie asked.

"Dillon." Wanda responded actually surprised at how much it turned her on to think about her hated bully touching her breasts.

"Dillon?!? You mean he brushed your tits while he pulled your top off in front of everyone?" Julie asked.

Wanda was shocked at the effect the phrasing had on her. She was quickly getting heated up again.

"No, he full-on groped my tits in front of everyone. He knows what my boobs feel like." She said.

Julie felt that deep in his balls the thought of his enemy touching his girl's tits sent a cold shock through his spine.

"Groped you how?" Julie asked.

"He squeezed my boobs and then shook them all over the place while everyone watched and cheered." she told him.

"That's it?" Julie pressed her further.

"No he pinched my nipple so hard I screamed." She admitted.

"Was your nipple hard?" Julie asked.

"As a Diamond." Wanda said turning herself on.

"Was that everything?" Julie asked.

"No." Wanda admitted.

"What else happened?" Julie asked.

"Then he sucked my tits." She said.

"In front of everyone?" Julie asked as he pulled Wanda so her chest was in his face.

"The whole school watched him tug my nipples with his mouth." Wanda said as her pussy started to contract again.

"Did you like it?" Julie asked as he wrapped his warm lips around her firm nips.

"The whole school saw me orgasm from getting my tits sucked." Wanda asked as Julie's mouth worked her tips.

Wanda exploded in white-hot orgasm around Julies cock. Her nipples were on fire from Julie's mouth. Julie relentlessly continued to work her dark areolas with his mouth. She was quickly approaching another painfully over the top orgasm. It was too much for her senses.

"Then he went for my panties." Wanda blurted out desperate to get Julie to release her throbbing nipples.

"Your panties?" Julie asked shocked that Wanda was off-script now.

"Yeah, the crowd was chanting for my pussy." Wanda told him relieved that he had turned her tips loose.

"They wanted to see your pussy?" Julie asked.

"Yes and my ass too. My big black ass." Wanda continued.

"Then what?" Julie asked wondering where this was going.

"Dillon's friends surrounded me with video camera's" Wanda told him.

"Camera's?" Julie asked feeling the first twinge of his own relenting orgasm.

"Yes they were recording all of this. One of them crouched down behind me to film my ass as Dillon caressed it through my bikini bottoms." Wanda told him.

"He touched your ass?" Julie asked shocked at where this was going.

"Yeah, he ran his fingers across my bare ass cheeks peeking from my bottoms." Wanda told him as she could feel an explosion welling inside him.

"Go on." Julie begged.

"Another of Dillon's buddies stuck a camera in my pelvis inches from my pussy." Wanda said.

"And." Julie pleaded.

"He was filming how wet I was. He told Dillon I couldn't wait to show everyone my pussy."

"OOOHHHH!!" Julie said as he started slamming his erection into Wanda.

"Dillon said, of course, I was wet I loved this. I shook my head in denial but Dillon and the camera in my face could tell I was lying. Dillon crouched down to my pussy I looked out at the huge crowd. I saw cameras flashing everywhere." Wanda said as Julie was slamming his shaft all the way into her.

Wanda heard the rumbling growl that indicated Julie was starting to blow.

"I looked into the camera as I felt Dillon start to slowly pull my bottoms down my hips. His tiny hands glided down the curves of outer thighs. I couldn't see Dillon's face as he pulled my bottoms down. Instead I watched the excited reaction of the cameraman in my face as he watched the spandex slide over my fuzzy mound. In the camera lens at my pussy, I watched the reflection of my pussy lips come into view." Wanda said relishing in the made-up details.

Julie exploded in a spasming mass of full-body muscle contractions from the eroticism of Wanda's story. Wanda was happy to be on the dishing out end of teasing after putting Julie over with a massive shuddering orgasm. She teased his sensitive post orgasm skin relishing in the pleasant torture.

When Julie had finally recovered from his giant explosion he pressed her to finish the story of her panties pulled off.

"Some other time." she promised him.

"Please," Julie begged.

"We have our whole lives. Babe, we're engaged." Wanda said holding up her new ring.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers