Wanda Meets Cousin Raphael

Story Info
Wanda meets boyfriend's overly friendly cousin.
1.6k words
3.38
9.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Gets Proposed To.

***

Wanda and Julie's engagement had caused a mess of complications. Julie became more concerned about making a living outside of boxing. If he was going to support a family he needed steady work. Going to see "Jackie Brown" had caused Julie to consider working in bail enforcement. He had gotten an offer to work for the bondsman who had bailed him out a couple of months ago. The bondsman was impressed with Julie's ability to handle himself against the criminal element. Planning for the wedding had Julie's mind on anything but the big fight. Julie's father has all but given up on his son's career.

Julie's mother, on the other hand, decided to throw a party for the newly engaged couple. She wanted Wanda to know she was being welcomed into the family. Julie was shy and reserved and didn't have any friends outside of the family and the gym. So all the attendees at the party were family members. The fact that Julie was Mexican meant that he had a large family that more than made up for Julie's lack of friends. The house and back yard was filled with aunts and uncles. Wanda was almost overwhelmed with all of Julie's tias and tios. It was hard to tell who was Julie's actual relatives and who was related by marriage on top of that the family had tons of hangers-on who were like family but not family.

Julie was obligated to talk with all his distant family who had gathered in his honor. Wanda was allowed to bypass a large amount of the mingling just on the basis of her Spanish being less than perfect. Julie's family was welcoming of Wanda but she could tell several of the older members were surprised at her race. She heard the word "morena" several times and knew it wasn't referring to her hair. It wasn't as though it was hard to see what Julie saw in Wanda. She was a gorgeous example of womanhood. Wanda couldn't tell how many of Julie's aunties knew she was pregnant. Her Spanish was good enough to tell she was being sized up as a potential mother for Julie's children. She understood the references to her childbearing hips and her obvious assets for feeding a baby.

Then Wanda met Julie's cousin Raphael. He was a year older than Julie and Wanda. He was Physically very different from Julie. Raphie was just a beautiful man. He had the softest features Wanda had ever seen on a man. His skin was flawless and as smooth as butter. His eyes were big and round. He looked like an adorable puppy with big brown eyes. His hair was perfect jet black and full of bounce and body. Wanda wanted to reach out and touch it. It looked so soft. Raphie was built like a swimmer. He was taller than Julie and he was completely toned. His even tan made him look like a lightly stained piece of furniture. Wanda touched his forearm when she met him and he was as solid as a slab of wood. His eyes washed over Wanda when they met and Wanda felt a little week in the knees as he slowly scanned her full breasts. Wanda was conflicted by the clear look of desire in Raphie's eyes when he looked at her. It was the first time someone besides Julie made her feel like that.

When Julie turned back up Wanda felt guilty for the thoughts that had crossed her mind after meeting his cousin. Julie and Raphie made small talk about Raphie's progress in the new growing field of computer security. Raphie was talking about the future of cybersecurity and identity theft. Wanda was doing her best to avoid Raphie's gaze and preying Julie wouldn't pick up on the vibe between Wanda and his cousin.

Wanda was saved when Julie's mom and a gaggle of his aunts pounced on them. Julie's mom refused to allow her son to have an embarrassing first couples dance at the wedding. The group of women insisted that Wanda and Julie practice dancing for the wedding. Wanda knew this wasn't going to go well. Julie's dancing looked like his boxing. Julie always circled to the left and it looked like he was stalking his partner trying to bull them into a corner. Julie was only allowed a limited amount of rhythm and he used it all for war instead of love. Julie's mom and aunts loudly criticized Julie's dancing. Julie's father chased Julie off the dance floor upset at the amount he had allowed the wedding to distract him from his upcoming fight.

Wanda was left alone with the group of women. They drafted Raphie to stand in for Julie as they worked out the song and dance routine for the wedding. Wanda was reluctant to be around Julie's cousin but the women insisted. Raphie had no compulsions about being around Wanda. In fact he welcomed the chance to get close to his cousin's new fiance.

Raphie pressed his body into Wanda as the women of the family watched on. Raphie was much more graceful than his cousin. Julie's relatives shouted instructions at them in English and Spanish as the shuffled through songs in Julie's mom's cassette collection. Wanda couldn't follow all the instructions. She became very flush when Raphie put his hand on Wanda's hip. She felt Raphie's erection grow in his pants as he pressed into her pelvis. Wanda thought he would be embarrassed about it but when she looked in his dreamy eyes he responded by grinding into Wanda's sex. Wanda could feel the heat from his member right through his linen pants. Wanda couldn't believe his brazenness.

The music switched to a driving Latin Samba and Wanda found herself spun around so her back was to Raphie. She felt him relentlessly grind into her ass. Raphie was pretty well endowed at least equal to his cousin. The rhythm that his erection was sliding between her ass cheeks made Wanda think of sex. His hands were all over her hips. It was kind of weird having her breasts ignored in favor of her butt but in a good way. The way his hands moved on her hips you could tell Raphie was more of an ass man than his cousin. Wanda found herself grinding back.

Wanda was so hot she was sweating. She excused herself for some fresh air from outside to cool off. The women of Julie's family applauded how good Wanda and Raphie danced.

"Hurry back, we have more planning to do." Julie's mother yelled to her not suspecting any of the desires racing through Wanda's mind.

The cool air from outside was just what Wanda needed. she couldn't believe she had let herself react to Julie's cousin like that. As she was regaining her composure Raphie stepped outside. Wanda and Raphie were alone on the side of the house. They could still hear the party going on.

Wanda didn't want to look at Raphie. She was still flustered from his hands on her body and his erection pressed into her ass. Raphie stepped right up to her and pressed her into the wall. Wanda considered protesting for a second but Raphie pressed his soft lips into her open mouth. He tasted of cigarettes and mints. Wanda melted into the kiss. She squeezed his hard shoulders with her hands. Again he pressed his erection into her pelvis. Wanda was about to pull away when Raphie's hand clasped her ass. Wanda was unable to resist. Raphie went for her fly. Once her pants were loose enough he slipped his hand down the back of her pants. Wanda tried to push him off but was stunned by how hard his abs were. Instead, her hand trailed down to his erection. Raphie worked his fly down and pulled his hard cock out. Wanda couldn't believe it. She had only seen Julie's cock.

Raphie pushed Wanda to her knees. Julie had never done anything like that before. Raphie's huge cock was right in front of her face. Wanda couldn't believe how fast things had escalated. He looked in her eyes. It wasn't like her fiance Julie at all. Raphie had no doubt that Wanda wanted this. Wanda didn't protest, she just parted her lips. Raphie slipped his cock into her mouth and started pumping. Gentile wasn't a part of his repertoire he wanted something and he took it. Wanda had never experienced anything like that. Raphie had no fear of his cousin or the consequences. Wanda was not good at giving head since Julie never let her do it so Raphie just pumped harder with no regard for her pleasure. When he needed more stimulation he clamped his hand to her large breast. He roughly pushed her tit. He started to lift her shirt.

"Up." he ordered tugging the material.

Wanda pulled her shirt over her bra without protest. Raphie grabbed the bottom of her lacy bra and pulled it violently over her tits. His pounding of her mouth picked up steam and Wanda was choking on his dick.

Just as Wanda didn't think she could take anymore, he pulled her to her feet. Wanda looked him in the eye for a second and yanked her jeans to her ankles. Wanda was spun facing the wall. Raphie split her flower-like lightning hitting a tree. He pounded her ass like a bull. For his own enjoyment, he slapped her ass hard. Julie had never done that and Wanda tremored with pleasure. Again and again, Raphie struck her. The orgasm hit her like a truck. Raphie was an animal. He fucked like Julie fought, all out and so hard it was scary. Julie would kill him if he ever found out.

Wanda snapped back to reality. She was still in the house dancing with Raphie. Julie's mom was watching her suspiciously while the aunties argued about the music choice for her and Julie's wedding.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers