All Comments on 'Wanda Meets Cousin Raphael'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot and visceral. Too bad it was just a fantasy. You wrote the sex well, it's a shame all of Wanda's adverutres don't end up going further, only to be her daydreams.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I don't go further because it would alter the characters and the dynamic of my leads relationship. Both Wanda and Julie have had extra marital sex in the series at least twice so far so it's not all fantasy. So far none of it has been consensual and they have kept it secret from each other. I don't want to keep doing that though because I don't want to become the black girl rape author. I try and write in a way that let's the reader imagine and anticipate quite a bit before pulling back with a dream sequence or more often a rescue. I probably won't do a graphic female non consensual story. I tried it with Spanish Fly and it was unpleasant to write and my readers slammed it pretty hard and not in the way the Loving Wives fans slam stuff. I can accept that bashing because I either really turned them off with the cuck themes or they are sensitive about their kink. I don't blame them as I understand not loving it when stuff gets snuck into my kink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...