War of the Pussy Snatchers - Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie's heart soared with pride at the sight of May's ejaculations as this diminished orgasm proved the crowning achievement of her labors and experimentation thus far. The operation may not have been entirely successful and it didn't seem to work on every woman but regardless May remained Natalie's superstar at this point. The first sign of hope that the Hive's mind-altering powers could be defeated. Though May no longer produced any Essence, she remained very much loyal to the Hive and Natalie's superiors didn't trust the woman enough yet to feel comfortable releasing her. Natalie was loath to make any further alterations using surgery but her leadership continually pushed her to perform riskier procedures more and more often.

Now May sat dutifully before Zelda with her legs folded beneath her while her partner stood towering above. May reached inside Zelda's pussy first with fingers and then an entire hand as she pulled out massive gobs of Essence that slipped through her fingers to drip beading down past her wrist. May slurped down the fluid like water whenever she wasn't rubbing the natural lotion into her large, drooping tits. The fear and sadness Natalie witnessed on May's face earlier had since transformed into an expression of fierce desire. Natalie winced at the obscene sight of May bathing happily in Zelda's come before leaving the women to enjoy their decadence in private.

As Natalie made her final notations she shifted uncomfortably at noticing her underwear had become damp at the crotch. She blushed with embarrassment as she adjusted her coat to cover the unexpected and growing wet spot that threatened to stain the rest of her clothing. Natalie had no idea why she enjoyed the observation of these amorous displays in more than just a clinical sense. She took a deep breath and collected herself, banishing any lingering sense of desire before striding away from the observation cells. Natalie dumped her notes off in her office and quickly made her way to the conference center for her weekly update.

The invasion happened so slowly no one saw it coming. Women randomly disappeared first in the New York area and soon thereafter in the surrounding states. Sometimes the women returned from their unexplained absences, sometimes they didn't. The ones that did come back were... different. There were a few unexplained murders, strings of bank robberies and heists led by female perpetrators and rumors of militias forming in the countrysides of New England. Some female celebrities exhibited inexplicable behavior and their adoring fans mimicked them without question. Female judges, lawyers and politicians released captured Hivesisters from imprisonment or helped them escape punishment by bending the law so subtly none noticed the mockery that became of the justice system. The signs were all there but no one connected the dots until it was too late. Then the Day of Reckoning came.

The first and most successful attack occurred on March the Third, yet another day that would come to live in infamy. The day when the secret invasion skulked out from the shadows enshrouding it to reveal its clawed, twisted hand. Wives turned against husbands, sisters against brothers, daughters against fathers, mothers against sons. Men in positions of power and influence were specifically targeted: lawyers, politicians, CEOs, leaders of industry, congressmen, even the president. Bands of female militia consisting of professional soldiers, police officers, and newly trained recruits attacked armories, military bases, naval stations, airports, data centers, and communication infrastructure up and down the Atlantic coast, exploiting the entirely erroneous assumption that no domestic group could muster large enough forces to challenge the might of the American military.

By the end of that bloody day, several tons of ordnance including munitions, weaponry, ammunition and military vehicles were confiscated by the invading forces while dozens of U.S. military bases became occupied by the enemy. Thousands of U.S. soldiers were killed in action along with hundreds of civilian casualties who were almost uniformly men either working in government or in industry. Federal power and military might fell all along the eastern seaboard as coordinated attacks continued throughout the following week in cities across America. The dissidents nearly achieved the impossible in conquering the strongest military the world had ever seen but U.S. forces diverted from overseas managed to win decisive victories on the West Coast and in portions of the Midwest and South to prevent a total takeover.

An incompetent and ineffective federal government dissolved itself after prominent men from all three branches of government were assassinated. While many of the slain were done in by a shot to the back of the head applied by their own secretaries, aides, or even family members, several more were discovered as burnt, dessicated corpses transfigured by a mysterious substance forensic scientists were unable to identify. With the president and most of his cabinet dead and their potential replacements also deceased federal power was rendered to state governments and local municipalities, many of which declared martial law soon thereafter. Regions and cities around the U.S. reverted to city-state governments with a majority of them under the charge of female leaders.

Attacks occurred simultaneously in Canada, England, France, China, and Russia but none were so effective at destabilizing the government as in the U.S. The most terrifying aspect was the way women were captured and then secreted to some hidden location. It wasn't unusual for soldiers or police officers to lose their wives or daughters to the enemy and then a week later find them fighting for the other side. The defending armies soon realized they were not facing a natural threat and the behavior and appearance of captured Soulless combatants only confirmed their alien quality. The enemy's attacks were so well coordinated it seemed every combatant knew precisely where their compatriots were located on the battlefield and they used this foreknowledge to lethal effect.

While the unified military took control of the western half of the United States the Soulless assumed control of large sectors of the Midwest and East Coast including several major cities. The newly formed military leadership leading the resistance felt reluctant ordering their soldiers to attack fellow Americans and potentially members of their own families. The international attacks failed to topple any foreign governments but drew sufficient attention away from their activities that America's traditional allies were unable to provide more than a paltry number of soldiers for assistance. A tense sort of stalemate formed where neither side seemed willing to engage in open conflict. The Soulless kidnapped the occasional woman to turn her to their side while the Defenders of Freedom captured Hivesisters whenever possible so they could perform more experiments upon them.

Right before the world as she knew it ended Natalie was living in England. Natalie had been an unusually bright child and very curious about the world. She earned her Master's Degree in Bioinformatics and Genomic Biology from Harvard at only the age of twenty-two before moving across the pond to pursue a doctorate at Oxford while performing some of the most cutting-edge genetic research the world had ever seen. Her professors tried not to inflate Natalie's ego too much despite her startingly young age and aptitude but they did politely inform her they would be terribly disappointed if she didn't win a Nobel Prize someday.

Natalie sat on her English boyfriend's bed and watched the chaos from afar on the telly, her eyes widened in shock and her hand covering her mouth with horror. Communication lines were so disrupted and unreliable that Natalie couldn't even make a call home to see if her family was okay. Whoever these mysterious attackers were, they were extremely intelligent with efficient, well-planned and organized operations. They held intimate knowledge of the nationwide infrastructure and so were able to inflict maximum chaos and confusion. Natalie gazed helplessly at images of buildings on fire and masked women with guns rampaging throughout her own hometown of Philadelphia.

Natalie entered her field because she wanted to make a difference. Her dream was to someday cure rare diseases and find new ways to aid the most vulnerable. When Natalie read the first reports of the strange alterations detected in the bodies of captured enemy soldiers, she knew she had finally found her true calling. Air travel was tightly restricted these days, especially for women. But Natalie was such a highly regarded expert and the military so badly needed help after the elimination of the majority of their male experts that after extreme vetting Natalie was finally granted entry into the former United States she called home. Natalie also had a personal motivation for wanting to contribute. Her younger sister Tanya was one of the countless women who disappeared during the opening stages of the conflict.

The military leadership that maintained a precarious hold upon their dwindling power and authority assigned Natalie to the research station located closest to the action. While open conflict had ceased, small battles were still fought for control of crucial choke points and the most useful spheres of influence. The lab itself was securely located near where daily skirmishes took place and prisoners of war were captured with as much regularity as the human women who were rescued.

Natalie felt simply wretched that normal women were used in their experiments and sometimes allowed to be turned by the Soulless in a controlled and observable environment. An unfortunate but necessary evil since they lacked any other way to efficiently analyze the conversion process. The altered women at least seemed happy enough provided they were given a fresh dose of Essence at least once per day. Otherwise they started screaming that they were dying within a few days. Natalie only allowed one woman to expire in this fashion for data collection purposes but swore she would never allow such a preventable death to happen again.

As the only female at this base, the soldiers, guards, attendants, and scientists looked upon Natalie with suspicion if not outright hostility. Everyone knew what happened to men who had intercourse with a Soulless. Instant and horrifically painful death. Though telltale signs distinguished true Soulless from humans their agents had infiltrated every corner of the country's institutions. The only way Natalie's colleagues could be comfortable working with Natalie was only if she went to great lengths to prove her trustworthiness.

Flashback: 455th Day After Contact

Natalie tried her best to forget the night of her initiation when she proved what she was really worth to men. She took several pills beforehand and during the days afterward to numb her mind and body but even with her blurred memory Natalie still recalled flashes of indecency. When Natalie agreed to the scandalous proposition she assumed the participants would take her one at a time. Natalie wore her sexiest dress for the event and even applied makeup which was a rarity for a woman who looked just as beautiful plainfaced as she did with painted embellishment. Natalie actually felt excited for what was to come, like she was about to play a fun, sexy game.

Natalie's instructions led her to the common area rather than one of the bedrooms. Far less private than she'd expected. The participants drew lots for who would enjoy first honors and a soldier named Murphy ended up the lucky winner. Murphy ordered Natalie to remove her clothing as soon as she entered the room. Natalie was taken aback by his forwardness and she felt this sequence progressing far faster than she'd prepared for. Natalie hadn't bothered wearing her glasses tonight figuring the less she saw the better. Instead she removed every other article of clothing until she stood embarrassedly bareskinned.

Murphy laid down naked upon the floor and waited impatiently for Natalie to get naked and mount him. Natalie tried slowly descending down his length while she straddled him but Murphy jabbed his penis up inside Natalie's vagina with no forewarning. Natalie cried out at the sudden unexpected penetration reaching deep inside her.

Murphy slapped Natalie on her rump and bit her hard on her lips with rough kisses as she rode his stiff cock with increasing rapidity. Natalie wouldn't exactly say she enjoyed this but it wasn't the worst thing either. Murphy had a nice cock and he knew just how to use it. Just when Natalie became used to this situation she felt something warm and hard pressing against the side of her cheek. Natalie looked over to see a hairy, erect penis rubbing alongside her face. Johnson was the name of the guard invading Natalie's personal space and his johnson poked at Natalie's lips as he thrust it forward with anticipation and hope that his cockhead might tease Natalie's rosebud mouth open.

"Open up," Johnson commanded before adding, "Slut."

Natalie cringed but obeyed nonetheless by parting her lips a minuscule fraction and allowing the head of Johnson's prick to spread apart the opening of her reluctant mouth. Johnson held Natalie in place by tangling his fingers in the fine strands of her long, wavy hair while he thrust his manhood inside her mouth. She finally relented to Johnson's rude intrusion and started sucking hard on his cock every time it filled her orifice. Natalie had always been an excellent multitasker and in no time she managed to bob her mouth on Johnson's prick semi-competently whilst simultaneously bouncing up and down on Murphy's cock. The men's loud, satisfied moans assured Natalie of the aptitude of her sexual skills.

The mushroom tip of Johnson's cock pushed Natalie's cheek outward as she turned her head to see several more men had entered the room. The newcomers had already unbuckled their pants and they stroked their naked cocks unashamedly as they watched Natalie service two men at the same time. Natalie turned back to attention when she felt Johnson's cock tensing and trembling just before he pumped thick, pearly strings of sperm down Natalie's throat. Natalie was unprepared for the quantity and velocity of Johnson's ejaculate and she gagged and choked on his semen as it stuck in her gullet. Her heaving caused the cream to shoot up her nose where it bubbled out of her nostrils before Natalie snorted hard and swallowed the revolting concoction of snot and spunk. Natalie never stopped grinding her pussy against Murphy's cock inside her throughout this ordeal.

Thick strings of slobber and semen maintained the connection of Johnson's penis with Natalie's mouth as he withdrew from her until the strands were snapped by the distance between their sources and dripped slowly and obscenely from Natalie's chin down onto her chest. Natalie breathed much easier without a cock in her throat and she made deep, gasping pulls for air to recover her depleted oxygen. Natalie was only allowed a few seconds respite before the next man in line took Johnson's place.

Natalie sighed with resignation and wondered when the pills would kick in as she unconsciously and mechanically revolved her tongue around the ridges of the custodial staff member's mushroom-headed penis in an act devoid of passion or enthusiasm. Natalie surrendered again and opened her jaw wide to engulf the janitor's penis in her warm mouth. While she sucked her second guy tonight the crowd of onlookers closed in until dozens of naked men stood around Natalie. Their flaccid and erect penises thrust at her impatiently and began to annoy her with their poking and prodding. In response Natalie closed her fist around the two nearest cocks and stroked their firmnesses with the palms of her hands while taking the man inside her mouth down to her throat again and again. Periodically Natalie switched her mouth and hands to new partners so no one would feel too left out.

Murphy became annoyed with Natalie that her focus had shifted to the other blokes. He grabbed Natalie's supple bottom and held her taut while he thrust himself as hard up inside her as his hips and pelvis could manage. Natalie's body jerked with every penetration as Murphy's relentless assault ensured she would feel every centimeter pushing inside her flesh. Finally Murphy's throat made a strained, grating noise and his prone body stiffened as he launched his seed skyward where it eventually settled deep within Natalie's womb.

Rough hands grabbed at Natalie's ass and pinched her as they lifted her up long enough for Murphy to scoot out from beneath. The potent mixture of vaginal fluids and semen within Natalie adhered to the rule of gravity as the sickening mass dripped to the floor beneath her with an audible squish and plop. Another male replaced Murphy underneath her and soon Natalie's pussy was once again filled and emptied in that all-too familiar rhythm.

As soon as someone came inside Natalie's pussy or mouth, or on her face or tits, or in her hair, Natalie took on the next man in line. Men whose needs weren't currently being attended to slapped their hard pricks against Natalie's face and jerked themselves until they squeezed out ejaculate over Natalie's body. Natalie's entire form glistened from head to toe with her sweat and countless men's sperm. Her lovers lying beneath her had difficulty grabbing any part of Natalie not doused in semen but they eventually gave in and relented to touching another man's spend so they might hold Natalie still enough to gain leverage over her slippery body. Natalie had only taken three lovers before this night but before the evening concluded that number would increase tenfold.

A few partners later, Natalie writhed atop her future supervisor Dr. Jenkins. The overweight elderly man was in his late sixties and the fat paunch of his belly provided a stark contrast as it molded against Natalie's slight frame. Natalie felt a hand behind her pushing down insistently upon her back until she laid parallel with Dr. Jenkins. His white chest hair tickled Natalie's breasts and she wished she could escape somewhere far far away as Jenkins began giggling and licking her face and neck but there would be no relief found here. The unknown man standing behind Natalie rested his hand right where Natalie's lower back curved into her bottom and used his thumb and index finger to spread either side of her buttocks apart. Natalie felt a terrible pressure against her asshole as something hard gaped her unyielding anus open.

"Wait!" Natalie pleaded. "I've never had anything back there before!"

But Natalie's protests were ignored as the unseen man forced his cock through the clenching resistance of Natalie's sphincter with no regard for any pain or discomfort she might experience. Natalie cried and moaned as her anal cavity grudgingly expanded to accommodate the thick shaft occupying her rectum. To help deal with the overwhelming pain, Natalie considered this present situation from a biological perspective. This area of her body had been designed to stretch and expand as necessary, just not to such an extreme. Once her body became used to the feeling and attained some muscle memory the discomfort might not be so bad. Natalie gritted her teeth and dug her fingernails into the blanket Jenkins laid upon beneath her as the fullness withdrew momentarily from her rectum. She felt the sensitive tissue of her anus being stretched and pulled along with the cock exiting her only to have the fullness return with even greater insistence when her unknown assailant squeezed his hard dick back inside her ass.

"She's so fucking tight," the voice behind Natalie murmured as the speaker's cock loosened the seal of her bowels. "Fuck."