All Comments on 'Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 05'

by Differentendeavours

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Veronica was surprised later that week to find divorce papers and hunters ring on the table. Turns out Hunter had been suspicious of her for a while and had her followed by a PI. She tried everything she could to convince him to stay but after a year and a few therapy sessions with her he finally divorced her. Hunter remarried to a woman that adores him and would never cheat. Veronica never found someone that treated her as well as Hunter did and she lived the rest of her life in regret over ruining her marriage. Roger was found later that year with a pair of mushed balls. The trauma gave him a stroke. He never got hard again and he passed less then a year later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No really sure what is the point to these, I’ll admit to following them but only in the hope some plot or story line appears.

All the characters are clueless, dumb or detestable, their not one you feel involved with. All the wives are cheating sluts despite ‘loving’ their spouse and the men are so dumb you want to slap them all.

Beside some tacky sexual exchanges there seems no storyline to spark interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hopefully he finds out what a whore he is married to and dumps the slut can't keep her panties up time to toss herr to the curb

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Calling a woman a cunt is a bad thing, but in Veronica’s case it’s accurate.

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

What a great chapter!

That's what happens to "men" not appreciating their gorgeous sexy wives they apparently married mainly to present them like trophies.

Finally, Veronica had a really nice reconnection with two mature guys she knew from her exciting former job, who know how zo behave gentleman-like and highly appreciating the company of this stunning woman - and, not to forget, giving her great orgasms.

You have great ideas, and it's great how you described both the development and the sex scenes. Amazing storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDifferentendeavours@Differentendeavours
I write for fun and to escape everyday reality. There are kinks that I like to explore and I like and appreciate open minded people. All of my characters are fictional. I support the rights of people everywhere to live and love as they so choose and believe that women's right...