Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger opened the door to the suite. The suites in Hotel Ranstead were not excessively big. A king-sized bed sat in the middle of the room. A large bathroom was to the right, and to the left was a sitting area and a fully stocked bar.

Roger walked toward the bar and pulled three glasses from the cabinet and used the ice maker to fill each glass with ice. Denny stood up on his tippy toes and began to kiss Veronica. She returned the kiss and reached down with her hand and ran it over his suit jacket as if it were covering up a chiseled piece of art.

"Denny, I know you want bourbon. Veronica, what do you want to drink?"

Veronica pulled her lips from Denny's, momentarily.

"Do you have champagne?" she asked as she kicked off her high heels.

"Of course!" Roger said as he pulled a chilled bottle from the refrigerator.

"You know what?" Denny followed. "I'll have champagne too!"

"We'll just make that three." Roger said, as he discarded the ice cubes from the tumblers and pulled out three champagne glasses.

As Roger popped the cork and filled the glasses, Veronica pulled her dress off and removed it along with her silk lingerie, leaving her completely naked. She stood tall and straight in her toned, 5'10" frame, her long, smooth gorgeous legs leading up to a small brown landing strip above her otherwise bare, pussy, out shadowed, of course, by her large, round, boobs.

Roger brought the glasses over and they toasted to old times before taking big gulps and putting their glasses down on the nightstand by the bed. Roger moved in and pulled Veronica toward him, embracing her tightly, kissing her passionately as he grinded his cock, through his pants against Veronica's bare midsection.

Denny kicked off his shoes, dropped his pants, and took off his suit jacket, shirt, and tie, exposing his hairless, rail thin, frame. While still locked in a deep kiss with Roger, Veronica reached down and wrapped her hand around Denny's rock hard, somewhat smallish, cock and stroked it. She then brought her other hand to Roger's belt buckle and started to unbuckle it. Roger freed his hands to finish the job, unbuckling the belt, unzipping his fly, and pulling his pants down.

Veronica disengaged her lips from Roger and looked at both men, spellbound by her breasts. Noticing their fixation, she jiggled them and watched their eyes follow her bouncing boobs. Then she held them up with her hands, displaying them as if she were a street merchant, hawking melons.

Denny stood up on his tippy toes again as he and Veronica kissed again. She felt his hard cock grinding against her thigh and slowly crouched down until she knelt before him. A small, bald man, but confident as the day is long, Denny smiled broadly and relished his imminent blowjob.

Taking his cock in her hand, she stroked him, a gigantic diamond protruding from her ring finger. She bent down further and sucked his balls. Roger looked on, his own thick, girthy, hairy cock, standing at attention, as Denny offered encouragement.

"That feels so good, young lady."

She then brought her head up and put the tip of his cock in her mouth before grooving into a wet, sloppy blowjob. Veronica easily deep throated Denny's cock. Denny soaked in the scene of a tall, gorgeous young woman, on her knees, hungrily sucking his dick.

Giddy with excitement, he reached down, picked up his Champagne glass and took a sip before putting it down again.

After working Denny's cock for a minute, Veronica paused, pulled her mouth from his cock, and pivoted in Roger's direction.

Roger stepped forward. Veronica took hold of his thick stick and began sucking it, taking long licks from the base of his shaft. Enjoying watching her stroke and suck him, Roger put his hands behind her head, took hold of it and face fucked her, for a moment, and let go. An excited Veronica put one hand behind his butt cheek and squeezed it as she held his shaft with her other hand, enthusiastically plunging down and gagging on Roger's thick cock.

Long beads of saliva dripped from her mouth onto her now soaked tits, as she continued to suck Roger. She moved her hand from his butt cheek and began stroking Denny's dick with it.

Veronica pulled her mouth from Roger's member and smiled up at him, giving him a wink, before turning and refocusing her attention on Denny's, inserting it in her mouth. Veronica held Denny's shaft in one hand and used her other hand to rub her slobber into her breasts.

An excited Denny pried his cock from Veronica's mouth and stepped back, before looking down at her and speaking like a big-time boss.

"Okay now, sweetie. Let's see those tits and have some titty action!"

Veronica looked up at him from her kneeling position and straightened her back. She put her hands beneath her breasts again and displayed them for Denny. Denny moved in closer to her, bent his knees down and slid his dick between her breasts. Veronica pushed her boobs together around his wet cock, now gliding up and down against her slick chest.

Veronica started to sense the older man was laboring.

"Let's move this to the bed." She suggested.

Denny stopped his thrusting and stood up.

"That's a good idea." He panted.

Veronica stood and climbed onto the bed, laying down on her back and looking back at Denny, invitingly.

Denny jumped onto the bed and climbed on top of Veronica, placing his dick between her tits again. Veronica squeezed them together tightly as Denny resumed titty fucking her.

Denny stared down at Veronica's incredible breasts as his breathing became heavier. His thrusting became jerkier.

"Cum for me, baby!" Veronica said to him as she looked into his eyes, which rolled to the back of his head. "Cum in my big tits!"

Denny shot his initial load onto Veronica's neck and chin. She leaned her head forward and took the entirety of his cock in her mouth and gently milked him of his remaining cum.

Denny slowly pulled himself from on top of her and got off the bed.

"Oh my gosh, young lady!" was all Denny could muster to say.

Before Veronica could shift her attention to Roger, his presence became apparent between her legs as she felt him going down on her pussy. Roger soon had Veronica's legs and thighs over his shoulders as he worked her pussy and her anus with his tongue.

Denny picked up his glass of champagne, finished it, and poured himself a new one as he watched and listened to Roger expertly bring the scintillated Veronica to orgasm.

"Yes Roger! Oh, yes!!" She shouted out, letting her lusty, carnal, appetite take control.

With her idle hands she played with her tits, squeezing them together with her hands as Roger's magic tongue continued its rampage. She ran her fingers over the pools of cum Denny deposited on her neck and rubbed it into her breasts, so they glistened under the light in the room.

After Veronica's pussy was thoroughly soaked, Roger pulled his mouth away and straightened his back. He directed Veronica to turn over. She immediately turned over and got on all fours for Roger.

The colorful butterfly tattoo on her lower back immediately came into view when Roger moved into position behind her. As he lined up his cock to her pussy, he teased her.

"That's a nice tattoo, Veronica! What is it?" He asked, as he slapped his thick cock down on top of it a couple times.

"It's a butterfly!" Veronica blurted as Roger grabbed her hips and thrusted his thick cock into her wet snatch.

The muscular 70-year-old reached up with one hand, gathered Veronica's long red hair in a bunch, and pulled it back, pointing her face forward. Her huge tits were swinging back and forth, capturing Denny's complete attention.

Roger proceeded to pound Veronica with the strength of a man half his age and girth of a man easily thicker than her husband.

"AHH! AHH! AHH! Yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" A near delirious Veronica called out as Roger used his leverage to slam her pussy hard from behind.

"Just fuck me! Just fuck me, Roger!" Veronica called out, weirdly recollecting saying the same thing to him ten years ago.

Roger had always been proud of his stamina, and it was on display here. He rode the fit, younger, former gentlemen's club entertainer to multiple orgasms as he thoroughly used her perfect body for his enjoyment.

Veronica's face and chest were a deep shade of red and her eyes shut. She was wailing away, lost in the hard pounding, putty in Roger's hands.

Roger finally felt the pressure in his midsection rising.

"You're cheating on him tonight! Aren't you, Veronica?!" Roger thundered, suddenly.

"Yes! Fuck I'm fucking cheating!" she screamed out. "I'm fucking cheating! I'm a fucking cheating slut!"

With those words, Roger unleashed a wicked load into Veronica's slick and drenched pussy. Veronica climaxed with him, letting out a long and loud moan as Roger continued pumping, emptying his balls inside her.

He soon pushed off her and stood up. With his fading cock at half-staff, he picked up his champagne glass from the night table and took a sip.

Veronica slumped down into the bed and quietly laid there, Roger's cum trickling from her pussy, her face turned away from the men. She heard them clink their champagne glasses and wondered what time it was. She thought about Hunter and what he was doing at that moment.

She listened to Denny and Roger while they talked about her, reviewing the whole evening, describing their forays on her body as if they just played eighteen holes at Augusta. She thought about what Roger said to her just before he came inside her.

A couple minutes passed. Listening to the two men literally compare her to the finest cuts of filet mignon they had ever had, she thought about what a jerk Hunter had been to her earlier. Her feeling of guilt began to transform into arousal. She got herself off the bed, picked up her glass, topped it off, and joined the other two.

The three stood naked, conversing, recapping the evening, as if they were old drinking, fuck buddies. Roger reached behind Veronica's butt and squeezed it, getting a good feel of her flesh as Veronica smiled at him, appreciating Roger's panache.

Denny's cell phone rang. He reached down to his pants and found it in his pocket.

"Hey honey! I'm just finishing up a work dinner. I'm leaving and will headed home shortly. That's right. I love you too. Don't wait up. Bye!"

Veronica looked at the time and was relieved to see it was only 10:00 pm. She opened her purse and checked her phone. No messages. She knew she needed to take a quick shower in Roger's bathroom and catch a rideshare home as soon as possible, to be sure she beat Hunter home.

Seth walked into Hunter's office at 9:45 pm.

"I think we're finished." A tired Seth said to Hunter. "Let's leave it to the administrative team to copy and collate in the morning. I'll send them an email with instructions and the documents. Let's go home."

"Look, Seth. This is for Roger Morso. We need to make sure everything is perfect." Hunter insisted. "Let's go back and review everything one more time, make sure we didn't miss any details, and we'll be out of here by 11:30."

Seth smiled at his friend and co-worker as he grudgingly shook his head in agreement.

"That's why I'm glad you and I are on the same team, Hunter. We both know how important it is to pay attention to the details!"

12