Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 09

Story Info
On morning of her wedding, Brandi learns truth about Jameer.
1.9k words
3.06
4.7k
5

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was too excited to sleep and had been up since 5:00 am. He awoke his groggy Best Man, Justin, to drive him home. It was Kyle's wedding day.

By 6:00 am, the tall, handsome, blonde-haired Californian, was sitting in the passenger seat of Justin's car, on his way back to his suburban townhome to prepare for the wedding ceremony and reception that was all set to start at 4pm.

Ren and Bob still slept in the hotel room. Justin would head back to the hotel in Center City to pick up them up and take them back to his house, where their spouses were, after dropping Kyle off.

"Kyle, you really showed me something last night when you turned down that blowjob. I thought when you saw her, you would give in to temptation and let her suck your cock."

"Hey Justin, I almost did give in." Kyle responded. "The old Kyle would have, no doubt. I just think about all the beautiful women I've been with over the years and none of them compares to Brandi. She is so sweet and innocent. She really looks up to me. I just owe it to her to be worthy of her faith and confidence in me."

"I understand, Kyle."

"That chick you got last night was really fucking hot though. I almost gave in." Kyle followed, laughing a bit.

Justin was thrilled to hear Kyle call out Anna's hotness. He was about to break his silence about her and tell Kyle all about their love affair, and how he was thinking about dumping Audrey for her, when Kyle changed the subject, and his tone.

"I'll tell you how special Brandi is." Kyle started. "She told me all about you asking her out on a date last summer at Big Boat Bar."

Justin blushed as Kyle, and he never talked about this episode that happened last summer before Kyle and Brandi had ever met.

"Brandi said she didn't want to tell me because she didn't want to embarrass you or get you in trouble with Audrey!" Kyle continued. "Is she a sweetheart or what!"

Justin felt chastened by his close friend's remarks. Kyle was not finished.

"Dude, Audrey is an awesome woman and you two have that cute little girl at home. Why are you screwing around like that?"

Justin was speechless and felt like a piece of shit.

"Anyway, that's the end of my scolding buddy. We're going to have a great time today!"

Brandi awoke on her wedding day at 6:30am. She and Kyle were to wed at 4:00 pm and she had a lot to do before the ceremony at her parent's nearby church. Her Maid of Honor, Brittany, her hair stylist, Chloe, and make-up artist, Samantha, would be over at noon.

They needed to be at Valley Forge National Park by 2:00 pm to meet the photographer, Kyle, his parents, and the rest of the small wedding party. Her parents, grandmother, and great grandmother would also be going.

The short, shapely, blonde, Brandi, showered and put on a casual warm-up suit. She went downstairs and exchanged morning hugs with her family members before noticing a message from Jameer on her phone. Her heartbeat quickened.

"Hey baby! How about one more round?" It read.

Brandi felt a jolt run through her body. She knew it was wrong but could not stop herself. She told her family members she would go pick up Danish pastries from their favorite bakery.

The bakery sat just doors down from Big Boat Bar, and only two blocks from Jameer's condo. Driving over the Schuylkill River, Brandi made a sharp right to head down to River Road. She drove to Jameer's building and parked. As she walked toward the lobby door, she reaffirmed to herself this would be her final visit ever to Jameer's place.

She knocked on his door at 7:15 am. The freshly showered, tall, muscular Jameer opened the door for her, wearing only a towel around his waist. Brandi walked through the door and threw herself into his arms. They connected with a long, deep, kiss.

"Okay, Jameer. This is my last visit with you." Brandi said to him when their lips parted. "I'm going to be a married woman after today and a faithful wife!"

"Let's not waste any time then." Jameer responded, letting his towel drop to the floor, exposing his large, hardening, cock.

Brandi reached out and took Jameer's big shaft in her hand, stroking it a few times as they kissed again.

The short Brandi got off her tippy toes and kissed Jameer's strapping, bare, chest before she knelt on the floor and began giving him a blowjob.

"Hmmm." Jameer reacted to Brandi's wet work with her tongue as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Jameer pushed his cock deep into her throat. Excited gurgles and grunts of approval emanated from Brandi as she eagerly sucked his stick.

Jameer took a moment to appreciate how much effort the hot, blonde, was giving.

After a couple minutes, Jameer spoke up.

"Take your clothes off and jump up on the bed."

Brandi stood up, quickly shed her clothes in front of him, turned, walked into his bedroom, and jumped up on his bed.

Jameer followed her in. Brandi turned around to face him. She looked perfect, with a fresh manicure and pedicure with French tips, huge tits with small, erect nipples, and waxed pussy and ass.

He stood in front of the bed.

"Play with yourself, for me." He said, breaking out into a smile.

Brandi smiled and winked at Jameer. She spread her legs wide and fingered herself.

"How's this, baby?" She asked as she fingered her pussy and clit.

"That's nice, really fucking nice. Make yourself cum."

Brandi went to work on herself, dipping her diamond ring finger and middle finger deep inside her pussy, putting on a show for her secret lover.

"Ahh! Ahh! Aahh! Aaahh!" She vocalized as she closed her eyes and got herself off.

"That's it, Brandi. Don't stop." Jameer said as he moved closer.

"AHH! AHH! AHH!" She screamed. "I want your dick in me right now, please, baby!"

Jameer climbed onto the bed and got between Brandi's legs. She used her hands to pull her pussy open wide for him. He rubbed his cock up against her clit. Brandi closed her eyes.

Jameer thrusted his manhood deep inside her wet, wanting, pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Ahh!" Brandi belted out.

Brandi reached up and wrapped her arms around the much bigger Jameer who returned her embrace, pumping in and out of her vagina with increasing velocity. After a short while, Jameer eased from their embrace, removed his cock, pushed her up by the back of her thighs and tongued her anus.

"Oh yes, Jameer!" Brandi cried out as she reinserted her fingers in her pussy.

While Jameer rimmed her ass. Brandi continued masturbating. Soon, Jameer moved away from her ass, reaching way over toward his dresser to pick up a lubricated condom, tearing it from its wrapper and putting it on his big, hard cock.

Jameer got back between Brandi's legs and pushed them up over her chest and placed her ankles over his shoulders. He fit his dick up against her tight asshole and pushed in.

"AHHH! OH NO! AHHH!" A panicked Brandi protested as she felt a cock in her ass, and a huge cock at that, for the first time ever!

"It will be okay, baby." As Jameer slowly and steadily pushed in and out, not going too deep.

"Baby, I don't know! AHHH! AAAAAAHHHH!" Brandi cried out as she tried to steady herself.

Jameer could feel his path easing and slowly but steadily pushed in deeper. Brandi's protests died down to a whimper, before her breathing intensified. Getting into the groove she reached her hands under her butt to open her ass cheeks wider.

His anal incursion now unencumbered; Jameer pounding of Brandi's ass picked up speed and force.

Brandi screamed out in joyful bliss.

"OH, YES, BABY! Fuck my aaaassss! YES, BABY! Oh,YEEESSSS!!! AAAAAAAHHH!"

Jameer looked down into Brandi's eyes. She was beet red and her mouth agape.

Brandi reached down and jammed her fingers into her pussy and played with her clit while Jameer's anal onslaught continued.

About to unleash his load, Jameer's pounding intensified, bringing a prolonged, high pitch scream from an insatiable Brandi.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Finally, Jameer pulled his cock from her ass, stood up on his bed over her, and pulled off his condom. Brandi lifted her head from the bed and propped herself up on her elbows. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Jameer squatted slightly and painted the bride-to-be's face with thick jets of jism.

After clearing Jameer's spunk from her eyelids, she looked up at him, brought her hand up and took hold of Jameer's cock. Propping herself up on one elbow, she wrapped her lips around it, and milked his massive member of every last drop.

Finally, Jameer pulled his spent dick from her mouth and laid down on the bed next to her. He embraced Brandi and they laid in each other's arms.

"Oh Jameer. That was so fucking amazing." Brandi said as she reached down and grabbed hold of Jameer's softened, fleshy cock. "I can't believe you just fucked me in the ass with this huge thing! I can still feel it. You know what? I'm probably going to feel it when I walk down the aisle later! That's so hot! Hehe. I can't believe I'm saying that!"

"You're going to be thinking about my cock when you're walking down the aisle?" Jameer asked, laughing. "That's an honor!"

Brandi looked up at Jameer, turning more serious as she ran her hand over his big chest muscles.

"I know I said I can't see you again after today because I want to be a faithful wife, but now, I don't know!"

Jameer matched Brandi's seriousness, looking directly at her, and spoke up.

"Brandi, there is something I need to tell you. I should have told you back on Tuesday night when you brought up his name."

"What is it, Jameer?" Brandi replied, having no idea what Jameer was about to say.

"I do know your fiancé, Kyle." He said as a surprised and concerned look formed on Brandi's face. "Not only have we worked together in the past, but I am starting a new job at the Morso Company this Monday, just like Kyle. Kyle doesn't know it yet, but he's going to be reporting to me."

"Oh my gosh!" A shocked Brandi replied, not knowing what to say. "What the fuck, Jameer! I wish you told me!"

"I know. I'm sorry." Jameer said, trying to soothe an increasingly anxious Brandi. "I won't say a word to him. I promise you that."

"I would hope not!" Brandi replied, feeling conflicted, having still not worked through the implications of what Jameer just told her.

"No. Kyle's a good dude. I would never do something like that."

"You cheated with his future wife!" An annoyed Brandi shot back.

"I know. I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you about it."

"Look. This isn't your fault." Brandi said, her tone softening. "I'm the one who cheated on him, but Jameer, I can't see you again. If we run into each other when I'm with Kyle, just pretend we've never met."

"I understand." Jameer responded.

Brandi got off the bed, walked into the living room and put her clothes back on. Jameer stood up and followed Brandi, picking the towel up from the floor and wrapping it around his waist.

Before she walked out the door, she turned and embraced Jameer one last time. They exchanged a final kiss. Brandi then left and went to the bakery.