Watching You Watching Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Mandy and Mr. R go shopping and take a drive.
3.4k words
4.73
7.1k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I knocked at Mr. R's patio door early, as directed. I was wearing a sun dress with a halter top and a full, flared, but very short skirt. It did cover my ass...JUST. As he opened the door to let me in he gave a wolf whistle.

"Very nice! I approve." He said. "Now, let me see!" He directed.

I lifted my skirt to show my puffy, bald, pantiless pussy and was certain that he had already figured out that the low back and sides of the halter top of the dress made wearing a bra impossible. Besides which, the shape of my hard nipples was clearly visible through the clingy fabric.

We went to Peg's for breakfast and he let me stuff myself with Eggs Benedict while he settled for Biscuits and Gravy. As we got back in his car, he mentioned that it was going to be a sunny, warm day and if I wanted, we could put the top of his convertible down. I was as excited as a little girl again at the thought of cruising down the Reno streets and highways in a convertible.

Our first stop was the adult store. I was a little worried about being carded or arrested or something but Mr. R pointed out that the actual age of consent in Nevada is 16 and I'd turned 18 nearly a year ago. As we went in I tried to look casual and grabbed a basket but Sir shook his head and pushed a cart at me. I didn't plan on buying enough to FILL the basket but I hadn't planned on Mr. R and HIS plans.

As it was I gawked at the assortment of sexual toys, devices, appliances and STUFF there was. Everything from rubber and leather outfits and corsets with masks and gags and (what I learned were) silk and horse hair floggers for pussy and ass. That got me a little stirred up but Mr. R said that was for 'advanced lessons and adventures'. He put a couple sets of nipple clamps in the basket and when I started to protest over only needing one set, he murmured they could be used on clits too. After that I shut up and let him do a lot of the choosing. He grabbed some of those chains that I'd liked so much while looking in his bag, and some weights and I found a slender, pink penis shaped vibrator, like his blue one. I put that in the basket before I got stunned into worshipful silence at a huge, realistic looking, supposedly 'real skin' cock and balls. According to the box this thing was mounted on a suction cup so it could be stuck to floors or walls or 'any hard surface' so you could fuck yourself on it, and had an added bonus that you could 'load' it with warm or cold fluid of your choice and make it cum in or on you.

I turned to Sir with the box in my hand, fairly drooling with desire. He laughed and asked if I didn't want to start with something a little smaller? (Honestly, this monster is about a foot long and I doubt if I can get both hands around it at the base, let alone one. The box gave it's measurements but it also had a cellophane window so I could see what I'd been missing my whole life.) He laughed again, said I was going to give him a complex and added that I was going to need a bigger toy box than he'd thought.

I kind of thought we were done but Mr. R kept strolling the aisles and looking at merchandise. There was like a blow up rubber ball with a cock attached to it that you could bounce on till you came, and even sort of a mini mechanical bull thing with a cock in its saddle that vibrated and shuddered and moved under you. He raised an eyebrow at me but I shook my head. I had what I wanted. He grabbed something called a butterfly -- I looked at it and it was a mini vibrator with straps that I would wear so it was snug against my clit -- and it had a remote control that I, or he, or anyone really, could adjust up or down making me totally lose control, even in public. My nipples got pretty hard thinking about the possibilities and he chuckled, reaching out to tweak and pinch them.

That was really about the first time he'd touched me directly in a sexual way and I liked it. I liked it a LOT. My nipples got even harder and I began to feel moisture dripping from my cunt to my thighs. I took a deep breath trying to settle myself.

"You should do that again," he murmured in my ear. "You're giving the clerk a hard on."

Up to that point I hadn't even noticed whether the sales clerk was male or female, but he was definitely male -- mid 30s perhaps, not bad looking, average and he was rubbing himself against the counter. At that moment though I saw something on a shelf that puzzled me.

"A breast pump? Here?"

"Sure," he explained softly. "If you like having someone suck on your tits, this machine will do that. And for those who want to bring on lactation, it can do that too."

"Wait! When you say bring on lactation, you mean start giving milk right?"

"That's right."

"Ummm, can anyone start giving milk? Even if they don't have a baby? Could I f'r instance?"

He cocked his head and looked at me seriously. "Yes, you can. But," he held up a cautionary hand, "it's not a step you want to take lightly. It requires a fairly large time commitment to start....to bring on your milk, and then even more time and labor to keep up with it. You're going to be going away to college are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded vehemently. I could feel my nipples tingling just at the thought of my breasts filling with milk and letting Mr. R -- or anyone -- suckle it from me. Gawd, I wanted to finger fuck myself and cum right now. He broke into my train of thought again.

"What about ass play? Do you want some beads or a butt plug or anything?"

"Eww. No! That's gross! Why would I want..."

"Hush! Are you wet?" At my curt nod he went on, "Turn toward the front of the store so the clerk can see you and lift the front of your skirt. Let him check out your beautiful slutty cunt, so wet and delicious. Spread yourself and start to play and finger yourself. Slowly sweetheart. Don't cum too soon and ruin his fun." He went on, murmuring directly into my ear, "the reason for ass play is that there are hundreds of nerve endings around your anus...your asshole. And that tight little rosebud is usually no dirtier than your mouth. I'm sure you like to kiss... Don't speak, just nod..." He directed.

I could feel his fingers tracing the outlines of my sex from behind and I spread my legs a little to make it easier for him as I nodded. One of his fingers slid into me deep, fucking me slowly and I trembled against him with sudden need. He was pressed against me and I could feel his rigid cock rubbing between my butt cheeks. The sales clerk had stopped rubbing on the counter, he'd unzipped his pants and taken out his prick and was rubbing it while watching us. He couldn't see what Mr. R was doing but I'm sure he knew by the way I kept rising up on my toes and dropping back down again. I was going to cum and I moaned happily, deep in my throat.

Mr. R abruptly moved his finger from stroking my cunt to circling my asshole. His finger was really wet with my juices and he smeared them all over my sphincter, running his finger around and around. I squeaked once, uncontrollably, never having had anything like that done before but it felt good. Shit, it felt wonderful and I was relaxing into it when he poked his finger inside my asshole a little. I squeaked again, but it hadn't hurt and his finger was out again just as fast. He did that a few more times, just a little, in and out, fucking my ass with his fingertip while I played with myself, finger fucking my pussy and thumbing my clit, for the store clerk. My. Knees were starting to feel a little weak and wobbly, but I held on and now I was starting to enjoy the feeling of his fingertip in my ass, squatting a bit to try and spread my thighs and ass for him.

And a little more of his finger went in, just past the first knuckle. He fucked me a few times before driving in his finger a little more, and then a little more again until his finger was buried palm deep in my ass and he was fucking my ass. He was fucking it hard too. I'm sure even the clerk could hear the slapping noise of his hand against my ass. I was making little grunting 'uh, uh, uh' noises with every stroke and rubbing my clit furiously when the orgasm rolled over me. I'd have collapsed if Sir hadn't caught me with his free hand. He nibbled at my ear lobe.

"That's my beautiful girl! Your little virgin ass is even tighter than your cunt and when you came, I thought it was going to break my finger off for a second. As it is, I think it will be tomorrow before I get any feeling back."

I sputtered with laughter.

"So," he held up several objects, "ass toys?"

Still giggling I managed a strangled, "please, Sir." Noting absently that the clerk was back behind the register and seemed to have put himself together again.

My phone rang with my mother's daily call and I said I would step outside to talk with her. Mr. R nodded and said, "Tell her I've taken you shopping for a belated graduation present."

I nodded on my way out. Of course Mom wanted to know where we were shopping (at the mall just now) and what he'd gotten me (nothing yet Mom). I was warned against choosing anything too extravagant and reminded to say thank you and to thank him every time I swam (yes, Mom, of course, Mom). I was leaning against the car door and just signing off when he came out of the store with the bags.

"Oh no, you shouldn't have paid for all of it, I have...."

He laid a gentle finger on my lips and with a grin said, "Shaddup! It's your graduation gift remember? How did it go with your Mom?"

I told him we were shopping at the mall and he hadn't gotten me anything yet.

"Okay, what shall we get you? A piercing? Belly button or clit?"

"Mother would shit a brick, if you'll excuse me saying so!" He laughed. "And Daddy would probably go out, buy a gun, and come after you."

He laughed even harder waving his hands in an 'I surrender' sort of way. "Okay so no piercings. Do YOU have any ideas?"

"Well, it would still be probably too expensive to suit Mom, but I do need a new laptop."

He put his arms around me and kissed me on my nose, "Perfect! And, that will allow us to set up special security measures and passwords so we can still communicate and video chat while you're away."

I nodded happily, feeling my nipples crinkle up at the thought of video 'chatting' together. We made a run through the electronic store and he paid again, not even letting me help with any of my money. We left the laptop for the IT people to set up things the way he wanted and also the way I would need for school and headed back out to the car. Before we got in he stopped me.

"I thought you might want to get one of your new toys out of the trunk. I bought batteries while we were paying for your laptop and I thought we might go for a drive, out to Tahoe or maybe Virginia City. Any preference?"

I shook my head but gave him a quizzical look, making him chuckle and get close enough to say in my ear, "After all, there are all those lonely, horny truckers out there just aching to have a beautiful cunt to stroke off to..."

My nipples went hard and I felt the moisture start dripping onto my thighs again. When he popped the trunk I gave some thought to picking the monster cock, but instead picked the bright pink vibe, knowing it would make me cum like crazy, plus it would be clearly visible, even going in and out of my cunt, and it was easy to handle and use. Mr. R. nodded approvingly and handed me the bag of batteries as we settled into the car.

"So Virginia City then?"

I nodded happily, putting batteries into my new toy. MY new toy. That sounded so sexy all by itself.

"Ummm...we're not gonna get in trouble or arrested for indecent exposure or anything are we?" I seemed to always be able to find stuff to worry and obsess over.

"That's my job, to keep us safe and from getting arrested or anything. Not to worry Mandy."

I looked at him sideways, "Do you do this a lot then?"

"Define a LOT?" he asked laughing again. "I've done it enough, let's say. And if you enjoy it we can do it again. But for now let me say, I'm looking for particular trucking companies. There are companies that are particularly religious and will call the police on us themselves, because we're sinners. We DON'T want one of those. But there are companies I've done this with, in the past, and their drivers have been universally appreciative of the ladies who show their goodies for mutual pleasure and excitement. Those are the trucks I'm looking for and when I see one, I'll gradually pull up on the driver's side and signal you. You should lay the seat back a little, untie your top and pull it down to your waist and pull up your skirt to your waist before you start playing with yourself, okay?"

"Yes Sir, "I nodded, happy to have Mr. R to take such good care of me and indulge my...peculiarities. Hell, he didn't indulge them -- he actively participated, encouraged and broadened my horizons. I felt the tingle clear down to my toes. It wasn't long before he found what he'd been looking for and gave me the signal I'd been waiting impatiently for. I had the seat back, my dress around my waist and one hand on a tit, the other between my legs stroking myself in record time. The driver looked left and down and then did a double take grinning madly. Then he noticed Mr. R and started gesturing kind of wildly -- waving ahead and holding up 3 fingers then waving ahead and to the right again. Sir nodded in understanding, calling to me above the road and wind noises.

"There's a rest area up ahead. He wants us to pull off, and he will too so he can watch you without having to watch the road. That way you'll be able to watch him too. I've run across this guy before and he's always been safe and polite."

I nodded, giving a thumbs up to both he and the driver of the semi and Mr. R pulled ahead, cruising onto the ramp for the rest area and then pulling into the truckers parking area -- moving down to the far end where there were no other vehicles even remotely close. I wasn't particularly worried about being seen since that's what I was here for. I just didn't want to be seen by any official or judgmental eyes. The semi pulled in and parked next to us and the driver swung his door open, turning so he could see me clearly and I could see the stiffy that was sprouting from his crotch. It was a nice one. Not as nice as Mr. R's but adequate -- a little short but wide with a really fat, bulbous, purplish head.

I smiled up at him, hearing Mr. R slide down his own zipper next to me. I pulled the pink dildo out from under my thigh and turned it on low and slow, sucking on it while both men started stroking. This was crazy hot and I was going to have to be careful or I was gonna cum too fast and ruin all our fun. I ran the saliva slick vibe over my nipples, enjoying how the vibration made them feel, and how when the breeze touched the dampness, they got even stiffer and harder than before. I played with one with the vibrator while I pinched and twisted at the other, spreading my legs as far as I could to show the men how wet and excited I was already.

I heard a low 'oh yeah baby' and wasn't certain which man said it, amping up my excitement even more. I wanted both men to want me, to want to eat me and fuck me and cum all over me. I wanted them to want to pound me. I slid the vibe down over my belly and into my pussy slit, sliding it up and down several times, it rubbed across my clit and got fully coated with my juices. Keeping the power on low and slow I slowly began to fuck myself, stroking deep, then pulling all the way out, then stroking deep again. I knew the men could see the wet gleam of my arousal on the pink silicon and I could hear their heavy breathing and the soft sounds of their stroking.

I realize I'm repeating 'oh fuck, oh fuck' like some personal manic mantra. I take my fingers off my nipple and stick them in my mouth, sucking and licking them, getting them good and wet before using them to start strumming across my clit. Up and down my fingers move, faster and faster. I start fucking myself faster too and thumb up the power level a little. I don't need much.

"Oh FUCK I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna..."

Both men speed up. I can hear the wet slapping sound and I see the driver is massaging his balls through his pants.

"Cum with me! Oh God...FUCK...Cum with my now!!!"

I'm actually pinching and milking my clit between my thumb and forefinger, the vibe is plastered to the roof of my cunt where that sensitive spot is and I feel my orgasm rocketing back and forth between pussy and clit until my body can't contain it anymore and explodes. I'm cumming in gasps and whimpers and thrashing in the seat, I see the driver spurting huge gobs of his cum out into the parking lot and there's a sort of fountain of white creamy goo arcing from the driver's seat to land on my belly and tits. I rub it all over my tits and pussy and belly and finally decide that maybe I can sit upright again.

Pulling the seat lever to return the seat to its upright position I see that the trucker has climbed down from his cab and is waiting quietly by my door. I turn toward him, lifting my hand to brush my hair back from my eyes, but he takes my hand, and in a courtly, old world gesture, he kisses my fingertips.

His voice is soft and quiet as he says, "Thank you Miss. You're a beautiful young woman and I won't soon forget this trip. Thank you!" Nodding to Mr. R he turns and climbs back in his cab, preparing to pull out.

"Are you alright?" Mr. R asks and when I nod, he asks if I need help getting dressed again. That's when I realize that I'm still effectively naked and I tug helplessly at my dress, winding up with a handful of skirt instead of halter top. Mr. Rossi gently takes the dress from my hands, sorts it out and gets me dressed, making sure my safety restraints are snug and in place. I'm asleep before we pull out of the rest area.