Watching You Watching Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Mandy's adventures continue.
3.6k words
4.63
3.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in cool darkness. Father Pat was lying on his side against my back and snoring quietly, but the other side of the bed was cool and empty. A distant splash told me where I might find our missing third party and I eased out of bed carefully, so as not to wake the priest. I was eager to see Ali now that I'd rested, but first I desperately needed to empty my overfull bladder. Lennie lay stretched on his back, apparently sleeping and alone, as I tiptoed to the bathroom. I supposed that Ruthie and Mr. R were together somewhere and was sorry to have missed all the fun.

I sat to pee and the door quietly swung open, Lennie stuck his head inside and said, "Can I share?"

Thinking he needed to pee too I waved at the sink with some embarrassment, but he dropped to his knees in front of me, parting my legs just as my stream started.

"Ooooo," he breathed quietly, "so hot...so fucking hot..."

Inserting his hand between my legs and below me, his cupped fingers caught my steaming urine, splashing it back up onto my pussy. I couldn't have stopped the flow if I'd wanted to -- and honestly, I wasn't certain I wanted to. He dabbled and played, splashing me occasionally, for as long as my stream lasted. And when it had all but died away to a mere dribble, he caught the remainder in his cupped hand, eagerly lapping it up like water.

I reached for the paper, but he stopped me, croaking, "Please, Mandy...let me?"

I had no real idea what to expect but stood with my legs apart as he indicated and he licked me clean. I shivered and gooseflesh rose on my belly and thighs. I'd never heard of anything like this...never even dreamed of anything like this...and yet, I found it oddly erotic and wished I could pee again. I was getting excited in a way I'd never experienced before and, while it was totally new to me, I didn't find it disgusting or unpleasant. When he was done and I was clean to his satisfaction, Lennie patted me on the ass in a fatherly manner, telling me to come see him again next time I had to pee so much. As I headed out to find Ali, he added, sotto voce, that I should be sure to stay hydrated and I giggled to myself.

As I padded softly upstairs I spent a brief moment wondering if Lennie gave Ali the same treatment? She was, after all, his daughter, and I wasn't certain how my new experiences and attitudes, felt about the concept of incest. Putting those thoughts aside for now I slid out the patio door and headed to the pool. In the moonlight I could clearly see Aaliyah leisurely swimming laps, her naked skin gleaming in the soft light, sparkling where drops of water beaded. I tried to slide into the water as quietly as possible but she heard me and turned, smiling to see me swimming toward her. We met mid pool, treading water but close enough to kiss and rub water silked breasts together.

The feel of her hard nipples brushing mine reminded me that I hadn't pumped in some hours and just thinking about pumping made my breasts feel full and my tits ache and burn. I gasped and held a hand to my chest in a combination of pain and semi pleasure. Ali asked me what was wrong and I explained, adding that I didn't want to wake Father Pat or disturb her father by heading downstairs to pump right now.

"That's alright baby, you don't need that pump. I'll help you," she said, leading me to the wide concrete steps leading out of the shallow end of the pool.

Having me sit on the highest step she knelt between my legs, taking one of my breasts tenderly in both hands. She licked the areola and nipple and blew gently causing it to crease and pebble even harder. Then opening her sweet lips she clamped them solidly around my teat and began suckling. Her cheeks hollowed as she actively drew at my tit and then her eyes flew open with surprise and she gasped.

"You have milk!" She all but shouted her discovery, "Did you know you have milk?"

Shaking my head I watched in dismay as the hot, thin fluid dribbled from my nipple and ran down my belly to disappear into the pool water. Ali bent to lick the overflow and started to suckle me again. The feeling was indescribable. There was a sort of burning rush that I could feel as the milk flowed out of me and into Ali's hot, wet mouth. She flicked her tongue over the hard tip of my nipple and I moaned with pleasure, easing my hips forward so I might rub myself against her. The more she sucked, the more I wanted...sex. Any kind of sex. Every kind of sex. I wanted to be touched - eaten - fucked - I wanted desperately to cum and cum hard.

Having apparently drained the meager production of one breast, she switched to the other and I could feel my horniness increase. Her hard nipples were trapped between my thighs rubbing against my slit and even under water, I could feel how slippery and excited I was. Her lips were soft, hot around my tits and her own breasts were soft, full and warm against the skin of my thighs and pussy. I pulled her up against me and kissed her, my tongue tracing the outline of her lips and the edges of her teeth. Her tongue pushed past mine to dance against my own teeth and I moaned happily into her mouth, pulling her forward to straddle my leg. I couldn't fuck her with a cock of my own, but I was damn well going to make her cum. Kissing and nibbling at her jaws and ears and neck I also grabbed the swell of her hips, sliding her open, wet sex against my thigh. She groaned deep in her throat but began to rock her hips back and forth against my skin.

Not wanting me to be left out her fingers slipped between us to stroke and circle my clit. I was going to cum much too soon I knew, but then I heard her urging me.

"Oh yeah, baby. Cum for me Mandy. I'm cumming. Oh FUCK YEAH, I'm cumming.. Oh cum with me Mandy."

I rocked against her hand and held her hard against my thigh. I could feel the clench and release of her orgasm and knew she would feel mine too when she moved her fingers deep inside me, rubbing my clit with the heel of her hand. That was the first of a number of orgasms given and received over the next few days as we grew closer, getting to know each other better. She ate me to orgasm while Mr. R fucked her from behind and the priest watched, stroking himself to completion. Ali's parents had to leave and get back to life and jobs, but Ali stayed and Mr. R promised we would get her home whenever she wanted. Father Pat seemed to have nowhere else to go, but in all the time he stayed and watched, I never saw him touch anyone other than himself in a really sexual way. It puzzled me but he seemed happy enough. Mr. R said to 'let it lie'.

We had some fun finding ways to put 3 bodies together for pleasure -- or any two with two watching. I never grew tired of it or bored or started necessarily craving any other bodies than those I had immediately available. I did offer myself to Father Pat once and he kissed me on the forehead and told me 'thank you, dear but no...my vows...' So I 'let it lie'.

Ali and I talked pretty much non-stop when we weren't otherwise orally occupied. I wanted to know everything there was to know about her and she seemed to feel the same about me. I wouldn't yet call it love, but I was definitely deeply in crush and wanted to spend every waking minute together.

And then I woke to the realization that tomorrow was the day my parents and brother were due to return. I got a little morose thinking about the end of all our fun times but Sir said it wasn't an ending, just another -- different -- beginning. I didn't see how we were going to manage but he evidently had a plan. Ali asked me about my brother.

"So tell me about your little brother, how old is he? What's he like? What's he like to do?"

"Well, I call him my 'little brother' because he IS technically younger than me, but he just turned 18 while they were gone. Mom said they went out to dinner but were waiting to celebrate until they got home. We're not quite a year apart. I think Mom got the post delivery 'go' sign from her doctor and got knocked up again that night or something..."

I heard the sound of throat clearing and a semi stern, "Mandy...that's your mother!" from Sir.

Waving the warning away, "Puhleez! Like people your age don't like sex? And anyway, they'd have been...geez....twenty something. I'm sure they were plenty horny for each other then!"

"Anyway, so my brother just turned 18 and I'll be turning 19 in two weeks, right before I leave for college. Matt's okay I guess. He's sort of a jock. On the swim team and he golfs and likes volleyball. " I trailed off and shrugged. He was my brother but I wasn't really sure what else I could say about him.

Ali had a mischievous twinkle in her eye when she asked, "So....is he a virgin?"

I snorted and spluttered, spitting ice tea all over the counter, "Matt? Hell if I know...probably not considering he's dated about half the cheer squad. But I don't know...." Giving her a mischievous grin of my own. "You'll have to ask him!"

"Okay, I will!"

"Girls, you DO know that it's difficult enough being a horny teenage boy, without having sexually active girls tormenting him about it, right?"

"Yes, Sir."/"Okay, Sir."

We answered automatically and simultaneously, still grinning at each other behind his back.

"I see you two!"

We tucked in our smiles and acknowledged again. Mr. R had never disciplined me and, as far as I know, he hadn't Ali either...but sometimes the tone of his voice reminded us that he was, and always would be the Dom.

"So let me ask you this, girls? Shall we invite him to join our little group?" Mr. R arched one eyebrow in inquiry.

Ali nodded eagerly, turning to me in anticipation of my agreement, but I hesitated.

"He's my brother, Sir!" I protested.

"And that bothers you because...???"

"Well, it's wrong! It's a sin..." I was stammering.

Father Pat held up a hand, "I can cite you plenty of Biblical references to incest. It's not, in fact, listed on the Ten Commandments and I can guarantee you that the first girl a boy gets horny for is his sister."

Mr. R broke in, "There are some civil laws involved if you tried to marry each other for instance, but I don't think we have to worry about that. One concern can be the chance of reinforcing defective genes if you produce offspring but since we got you the implant that isn't a concern either." He paused looking at me thoughtfully.

"Let me ask you this? Do you want your brother going out being some ham fisted, two minute jerk like you've described to me? Or do you want to know that he will be a thoughtful and educated lover to any and all future partners?"

I took a deep breath, "You're right, Sir. We have to educate him!"

They all hugged me, Father Pat kissing me on the forehead in benediction, and we began to make our plans for the next few...last few...weeks of the summer. I clenched a little inside thinking about everything that had happened this summer and how soon it would all be over when I went away to college. But Mr. R had plans in place to keep in contact and so did Ali. And I would be meeting new people and making new 'friends' I reminded myself. And meanwhile, there were still adventures to be had. I felt my nipples tighten and my pussy swell at that thought.

The first couple days after the family came back were hectic. Mom practically drove me crazy trying to set up a mutual birthday party for Matt and I. That is until I mentioned it via email to Ali who must've said something to Sir, who then appeared at our door like a genie from a bottle offering to host a combined mutual birthday party for 'the kids' and a going away party 'for Mandy'. And gee, his best friend's daughter was staying with him for a few weeks, she was just a little older than Matt and I and he'd REALLY appreciate it if we'd come over and help keep her entertained. God I loved that man...like, I mean, I really, REALLY was starting to love that man. Not like I loved Ali but, yeah... Mom protested weakly that she didn't want us to be a bother and Mr. R assured her that if we bothered him he'd make us clean the pool or mow the lawn or something else dreadful (that we'd probably have happily done anyway if he wanted us to).

Matt had never had an opportunity to get past the kitchen and upstairs bathroom once he was in the house and he gaped when Ali and I headed downstairs, peeling off clothes as we went. Mr. R called back over his shoulder for Matt to close and lock the door and 'come on down'. I don't think I've ever seen my brother move that fast before and Ali and I were just barely naked and giggling before Matt landed on the floor in a breathless rush. I was fairly certain that he was rushing to get an ogle at Ali (who was certainly worth ogling) and was surprised to see him blushing and looking sideways at me.

I'd been self milking my breasts for the past two days and was looking forward to either a chance to pump or having Ali suckle me...preferably the latter. Mr. R was introducing Matt to Father Pat (who was still hanging out), and showing him around. Showing him the video porn collection, the library, the tools and toys and instructing him that no one wore clothes in the house and rarely in the pool. Now that the family was back we would have to suit up during the day but at night when the lights were off... Then Matt noticed Ali and I settling down on the sofa and wanted to know what was happening. He'd been sporting a noticeable (and fairly significant) erection for some time that he kept trying to cover with his hands, but it gave me a warm feeling to know that what excited me also excited my brother. It gave me a really warm...and wet feeling, that I was starting to want to do something about.

"Mandy wanted to try to lactate...umm, give milk," Mr. R explained. "So she's been working on that this summer. Her milk finally came in a few days ago so Ali is going to suckle her, otherwise she has to pump her breasts briefly every few hours."

Matt was staring, red faced and open mouthed, "Wait! You mean give milk? Like real milk? Like a cow or something?"

"Well, not exactly like a cow, but yes, her breasts now give real human milk."

"Fuck ME!" Matt exclaimed loudly. "Erm. Sorry. Can I see?"

"You don't have to apologize and don't ask me, ask your sister." Mr. R said gently.

"Oh, uh..." Matt turned even more fiercely red while his erection bobbed and a glistening drop of precum appeared at the tip. "Uhhh, Mandy? Can I see what you're doing?" He asked shyly.

"Sure Matt. Scooch over Ali" I said as easily as I could although I was feeling like a raging horn dog by that time. I was pretty sure I was leaving a wet spot on the sofa and I hadn't thought to put down a towel first. I hadn't quite planned how I was going to react and feel to all this, but as Father Pat would say, 'needs must'. I patted the sofa on my other side. "Come sit here and you can see what Ali does and if you want you can taste my milk and even suckle my other teat."

Matt's erection took another bob at that but he sat next to me, a little cautiously until Ali poked him in the leg teasing, "We don't BITE Matt! At least, not usually... not TOO hard anyway."

Ali and I looked at each other and giggled and I heard Mr. R muttering 'incorrigible' to Father Pat as he turned away. If I'm not mistaken Father Pat asked if he'd have us be any other way but I never heard what he answered. They sat down to play chess in the corner and Ali settled her head back in my lap pulling my breast to her lips. She took a minute to toy with my nipple once it was in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue, before she latched and began to suck. I closed my eyes and made a throaty sort of growl as my milk let down and she sucked and swallowed.

"Does it hurt then?" Matt asked hesitantly, putting a cautious hand on my thigh.

"Oh God NO! Doesn't hurt. It feels so good it makes me hella horny!" I told him.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously!!!"

"Fuck me." He whispered to himself and I thought, if you only knew, brother of mine.

The milk was starting to drip and ooze from my left breast now too and I motioned to him, "Taste it if you want!"

"Ummm...how should...."

"Oh for gosh sake Matt, just lick it!"

I thought he might cum where he sat but he managed to hold on. Leaning forward he hesitantly licked around my breast, pointedly avoiding the nipple.

"It's warm!"

I looked at him with fond exasperation, "Duh! What did you expect? Ice cream?"

Ali snorted and giggled, choking a little and Matt flushed. "And it's sweet."

"Yeah, it is sweeter than cow's milk and not as thick I don't think. Do you want to try?"

"Will it really be okay?" He whispered.

"What happens in the house stays in the house," I replied. "It'll be great. Here, lay your head down and open your mouth..."

Ali had drained my right side and was now just playing with my nipple, although what I really wanted her to do was play with my pussy. To make it easier for her to do that I paused things briefly so I could lay down on my side, my back against the sofa. Turning Matt toward me but with his ass at the other end of the sofa from mine I fed him my nipple, telling him to suck it deep and hard. As he got in position I realized that I was now just about level with the head of his drooling cock. Meanwhile Ali was spreading my legs, resting one along the back of the sofa to give her easy access to my own drooling bits. She took a first lingering lick through the center of my sex, parting my labia and lingering on my clit. I groaned happily at the feeling. Matt, though was having trouble latching. He was sort of nibbling at the tip of my nipple with his lips in an effort not to hurt me...or maybe not to really suck his sister's tit, I wasn't sure.

"Matt you have to suck harder. Open your mouth wide and suck it in hard. Mom nursed us both, I know you know how!"

Hearing a wet slurping noise he looked up to see Ali, face buried between my legs and pink tongue working busily. His mouth fell open and taking the opportunity I pulled his head closer to me. His mouth automatically clamped shut and when he realized he had a mouthful of fat tit he started to suck.

"Ooooo, yeah. That's it Mattie! Just like that" I cooed, feeling the rush of my milk letting down stirring me further.

I rocked my hips toward Ali when I realized that Matt was still watching avidly. I've heard it's every guy's dream to watch two girls. I don't really know because Father Pat and Sir seemed to take it in stride for the most part, but Matt's cock was positively steely and dripping precum now. Being at pretty much eye level I could see when his shaft started to thicken and his balls drew up. I knew I was going to either have to do something or resign myself to getting a cum facial. Opening my mouth I nabbed the head of his cock, letting my tongue swirl over and around. I heard one quick yelp and he started to spurt. I was licking and swallowing with some pleasure when I consciously thought about it being my brother's cock and cum. Giving a mental shrug I finally realized that Mr. R and Father Pat had been right, it didn't matter. He was male first and foremost. And I loved him.

Looking up I saw Mr. R looking down, checking to see that everything was okay. I smiled around Matt's cockhead and Sir gave me a slow wink. I realized I was really looking forward to the next few days and to training my brother.