Watching You Watching Me Pt. 05

Story Info
Vice is nice but incest is best they say.
2.3k words
4.54
3.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a slightly breathless 'fuck me' issuing from above me as the suction on my teat stops.

Mr. R chuckles, "Give them the slightest encouragement and I'm sure they will."

I still have a mouthful of penis so I can't laugh and don't want to bite or choke so I have to finish swallowing before I can retort,"I resemble that remark!"

I hear, and feel, Ali's snort of laughter against my sex. She slides two fingers into my pussy before raising up to look a question at me. I shrug my shoulder. I don't think I'm going to cum just now but, yeah, I'm always still interested.

Sir catches our interaction and asks Matt, seemingly apropos of nothing, "So...Matt...do you like to eat your girlfriends' pussies? More importantly I guess, do they like for you to eat their pussies?"

Matt has moved about as far away from me on the sofa as he can and I watch as he turns red all over and starts stammering, "Uh...I...umm...well...like..."

Sir holds up a hand, "So you love it when they put their mouths on YOUR sex, but you aren't willing to do the same for them?"

He's still stammering, "Well...yeah...but..."

Mr. R holds his hand up again and snaps his fingers, "Girls!" he commands, motioning to us.

We get busy, piling up pillows on the couch before we sit, side by side, close but not touching, with our asses at the edge of the couch and our legs spread wide.

Turning to Matt, Sir inquires, "Have you ever even LOOKED closely at a girl's pussy before? Or tasted her juices?"

Reduced now to dumb silence Matt just shakes his head.

"Well, here's your chance son. Get down there and look at two of the prettiest you'll ever see, although they're all lovely and unique."

Matt rolls his eyes at me and pointedly sits between Ali's legs. She smiles down at him saying, "That's fine, you can start with me, but you WILL do us both before you're done!"

He whirls looking at Mr. R who nods at him solemnly. His shoulders slump slightly for a brief moment before he visibly sucks it up and scoots closer to Ali's pussy.

Mr. R directs, "You can touch her. Look at her. Examine her closely. Play with her if you want. Do taste her before you're done. She and Mandy taste different. All girls taste slightly different. Healthy girls taste sweet and good. If a girl smells or tastes bad, be warned, there's a problem. Might be an infection...might be something worse, but don't put your mouth or your cock there."

Matt nodded but his eyes were glued to Ali's pussy. She uses her hands to spread her folds apart, opening herself to his gaze and I see her nipples crinkle. My own pussy starts to swell and feel feverish.

"If you want, I can show you what she likes," I offer, trying for an innocent tone, but Sir looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"I think Matt can figure this out for himself, Amanda. He seems reasonably intelligent. And keep your hands off your cunt!" He scolds as my fingers creep toward the source of my discomfort.

Both Matt and I turn red. Matt at being referred to as 'reasonably intelligent' and me for being called Amanda. Mr. Rossi almost never calls me Amanda and I know it means he is irritated with me.

Lowering my eyes as they fill with tears I stammer, "I'm sorry, Sir."

"I know," he says gently but firmly, looking meaningfully toward the St. Andrew's Cross and the drawer holding his whips and floggers.

I feel a sudden surge of warmth dripping down the crack of my ass and onto the floor. Seeing this, he smiles but shakes his head, mouthing 'not now' at me. With the promise of new adventures together later I turn my attention back to Matt and Ali. She is nibbling her bottom lip and occasionally arching her back as Matt explores her nether regions. Rolling onto my side I reach over to pull and tweak her closest nipple and she smiles, blowing a kiss in my direction. Matt glances up to see what I am doing and I mouth, 'lick it' at him somewhat fiercely.

He's been exploring her sheath with his fingers. Probing the soft, wet channel with one, then a second and ultimately a third finger. He's touched the tight spiral of her sphincter and she moans happily. Toying with her clit, popping it in and out of its hood, he watches her reactions -- the arching of her back and the moans of pleasure as she chews her bottom lip.

Ali's clit is significantly bigger than mine and the more excited she gets, the more it proudly announces its presence, the deep pink rose bud standing free and clearly visible among the folds of her labia. Mine is more of a pale pink pearl on the rim of a clam shell until I get hugely excited when everything begins to open and swell. I also know from experience just how sensitive that proud little mini cock of hers is and the more I think about what she must be feeling, the more I drip evidence of my arousal. I was afraid about the puddle I was leaving on the floor but I see Father Pat kneeling to put a towel below me. Standing up he pats me, almost parentally, on my mons and winks, before heading back to his chair to watch.

Matt has screwed up his courage enough to point his tongue and take a tentative swipe at Ali's clit. He didn't get much taste of her juices that way...yet...but he WAS both startled and well rewarded at her response.

Her back arches steeply and she nearly screams, "Oh gawd YES...MORE Matt! Please...MORE!!!"

I know a little of that was put on for his benefit and to encourage him, but it was very little. She thrusts her hips up toward him and as she does his open mouth and tongue slide firmly across her wet channel, offering him his first real taste of girl juice. He looks a little startled, then a little thoughtful as he licks his lips, and then he buries his open mouth against her, licking and sucking for all he is worth.

"Oh FUCK yes, Mattie! Lick my pussy...just like that...fuck me with your tongue!"

Father Pat seems to be enjoying the show. He is slowly stroking off in his chair. And Mr. R. is certainly getting...firm. I can't see Matt's dick without craning my neck but I am pretty sure he is probably hard as a rock and dripping precum again. And all of this activity, the sounds of Ali's pleasure and Matt slurping, the smells of cum and cunts, is making me hotter than...than Pompeii when it blew. I want to touch myself so much but Sir has pretty much forbidden that for the moment, to give Matt a chance to make me cum. Although to be honest, I am fairly certain I could cum now, and cum again later, and again a little while after that... I am ready to fuck, suck and lick any and every available body in the house -- maybe in the neighborhood. I try to surreptitiously close my legs so that I can rub them together and maybe make myself climax but Mr. R sees me and raises his eyebrow again so I go back to keeping them apart and dripping on the floor -- or, at least on the towel on the floor.

Matt seems to be doing pretty well for Ali. She's cum once, just from the sheer excitement of what was happening but now she's gotten him to focus more on her clit and is coaching him.

"Oh YEAH baby! SUCK my clittie...just like that! Flick it with your tongue and stroke it... Oh GAWD yes! Don't! Stop! Don't! Stop!.......FUCK MEEEEEEE"

She clamps her thighs against his ears, locks her fingers in his hair pulling him against her hard, and shoving her mount up as she quivers and thrashes with her orgasm. It looks like a really good one and I'm not quite sure who I envy the most, her for enjoying it or Mat for being able to drink it down. But I know it is my turn next and when Matt raises his head, licking his lips and wiping his chin, I push my legs even further apart calling, "Next!"

Matt's eyes are sparkling as he moves between my thighs, but he hesitates, "Sis...Are you sure?"

"Oh for fuck's sake Mattie! Eat me or finger fuck me or just fuck me... I can't wait any longer!"

I was honestly afraid I might start to cry but he nods and moves closer to me. He separates the folds of my pussy and looks at me for a moment, almost as if to fix the image in his memory. He blows gently across my clit and labia, smiling to himself when I twitch and spasm. Finally burying his open mouth against me he takes his first taste. I can feel him pausing as he compares my taste to Ali's. I always thought she tasted 'spicier' somehow to me. Maybe because of differences in diet or something but sometimes my juices are SO sweet. Sir said once that he thought I must eat a lot of fruit and I do. Maybe that has something to do with it but Matt seems to approve of my taste.

While he is licking and sucking at my pussy and clit, his fingers are exploring further down. I knew I was wet since I'd been dripping on the floor and his fingers are sliding easily up and down my ass crack, and over my asshole. He is, it seems, trying hard to ignore its existence, even though his fingers can't seem to resist gently tapping and sliding around and over the little sphincter.

As his fingers pass over the tight swirl I murmur to him, "Oh yes....PLEASE! Yes Matt!"

His eyes fly open and he looks at me over the rise of my mons, but his fingers pause briefly over my anus before starting to make slow circles and press gently. I moan with pleasure, enjoying the feel of these hands and this mouth on my body. No longer concerned with issues of right or wrong, sin or incest, I just know that this feels good. It feels RIGHT! And I want more. His fingers begin to increase their pressure and he starts to focus more attention on my clit and I moan again, breathing more heavily and beginning to rock my hips a little as my pleasure builds. As I rock my hips toward him, his finger presses inward -- slipping into my ass a little and I start my favorite mantra of 'yes...please...yes....more...oh yes more....'. He presses harder, sliding his finger in to the second knuckle and finally burying it fully inside my bottom. I'm trembling and gooseflesh crawls across my belly, breasts and thighs but it's a heavenly, pleasurable feeling. He begins finger fucking my ass, slowly at first, in time to the flicks of his tongue over my clitoris.

As he adds a second finger, he begins fucking me harder and actively sucking on my clit. My back is bowed up and I am cumming hard.

"Fuck me Mattie!" I'm nearly screaming. "Fuck me!!!!"

He turns to Mr. R who nods at him, and turning back to me he straightens up, pulling his fingers from my ass and pressing the head of his cock against my opening. He does have a nice cock. Not as thick as Sir's -- certainly not the size of my monster dildo (I don't think THAT's at all realistic but it is fun!) but it's long and nicely shaped and he slides into me with ease. I hear him groan as my wet, velvety sheath surrounds and massages him.

"Fuck me!" He groans quietly.

"I am!" I state with enthusiasm, "Harder please...Harder!"

He begins pumping into me. Our bodies slap together with a wet noise. I pull my legs up to my chest, locking my hands behind my knees so he can get in deep. I hear a slight noise and glancing to my right I realize that Ali is sucking Mr. R's fat cock and rubbing her clit furiously.

"Oh...my...fucking...gawd..." I pant breathlessly. "Yes...Yes...OH FUCK YES!!!!"

I reach to grab Matt's hips, pulling him snug against me when my orgasmic spasms start. I hear him curse softly when his shaft swells inside me and begins to twitch, pouring what seems like a river of his hot spunk deep inside me. He tries to pull out but I keep holding him firmly against me until he's emptied his balls. Ali is moaning happily as she swallows the load Sir has provided and enjoys her own orgasm, but I see a gleam in her eyes and am not surprised when she releases Mr. R and turns to Matt and I.

"Now it's my turn," she smiles at me as she gently shifts Matt back and away.

Kneeling in front of me she plasters her mouth to my overfull pussy. Her tongue penetrates deep in search of Matt's cream pie and I lose my mind. Not only is this something new to me, but I'm already sensitive from my prior orgasms. I still have hold of my knees which is probably good or the muscle spasms of the climax that grips me now would squirt Matt's cum into her mouth and face. Never, NEVER, in all my childhood and adolescent explorations and adventures had I dreamed of such an experience and I orgasm again and again, bucking and thrashing wildly against Ali's mouth. She wraps her arms around my hips and holds on, continuing to lick and suck -- her tongue tunnels deep inside me to obtain every last drop of the mingled cum. I orgasm again and again, until my brain and body simply cannot handle any more and everything goes dark.