WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"William, I want to say something and it's very important. I ask that you listen to everything I have to say before speaking. This will probably be hard enough to say without interruption. Can you do that?

"Yes, I can, Evelyn."

She knelt down and said, "I, Evelyn Thornhill, being of sound mind and body, before all of these witnesses, offer you, William Thornhill my heart, my body and my soul in sexual servitude for as long as you will have me. As conditions of my servitude, I offer you the following: I will stay at home unless you grant permission otherwise, remaining naked the entire time I am there. To ensure this, you may put a lock on my closet door to which only you have the key. If I am required to leave the house, you will provide me with the clothes you wish me to wear. I will immediately resign from any outside interests you no longer find appropriate for me to have, and those you allow me to keep, I will provide you with the dates and times of any meetings, before I attend.

"As I will have more time for the home, you may dismiss any household staff you no longer wish to keep. I will be responsible for keeping your home clean. Any male staff, you may replace with female staff if it makes you more secure in the belief I won't be unfaithful. I ask we keep lawn and gardening staff due to the size of our estate, but you may otherwise hire whoever you most trust at those positions. As we will have fewer staff members, you can may hire a female to attend any functions you allow me to attend. She can act as my bodyguard as well as monitoring my behavior. You may also hire temps as need be for major parties or functions we hold at the house.

"I offer my body to you to use in any way you choose in private, with the exceptions of any involving the use of excrement or urine. You may punish me in any way you choose except that I will have a safe word which you must absolutely respect. That word will be 'Southern Skies', the name of the ship I make this offer upon. None of the punishments you impose may permanently mar or disfigure me and any temporary marks must disappear before any scheduled public appearances that I must make. Any use of my body in public may be negotiated beforehand, excepting that I will be treated as your wife only, and not as a sex slave before any of your family, my family or any of my friends. I will accept some piercings similar to those that Marcia bears, but no tattoo's or brands. You shall know beforehand of any plans I make with my friends to ensure that I am meeting them at times and places you find suitable. My bodyguard may always go with me as we can claim there have been kidnapping threats made against me.

"All that I request from you in return is for you to be a good Master to me, you treat me with the love and care you afford any of your prized possessions, and you will not abuse the power I've granted you over me. I know I have forfeited your trust, but I anticipate, the conditions under which I serve you, may restore your trust and confidence in me to be your loving and faithful wife and sex slave.

"If you accept these conditions, please take this leash and whip to signify your role as my Master. I vow to you now before these witnesses, should you assume your role as my Master, I will faithfully perform my obligations as your sex slave. Louise has recorded this on camera and I have prepared a written form documenting these conditions which Marcia is holding. They can be signed by each of us and all of the witnesses."

She bowed her head down and held the whip and leash to him on her hands. Bill looked at her for the longest time as she held her arms out. So long her arms started to shake and I thought he would refuse her. Finally, he took the whip from her hand and accepted the end of her leash.

"I accept your conditions."

She looked up and their were tears in her eyes. He had waited so long she was certain her offer was rejected.

"Thank you, Master. How may I serve you?"

"I believe that my cock requires your immediate oral attention."

"Yes, Master."

Her head disappeared between his legs and we heard the sounds of her servicing her new Master, her head bobbing up and down on his lap. Wow! This is the first time all day where the stirrings of my own cock didn't immediately engender negative feelings of pain and discomfort. Marcia passed around the document so that all the witnesses could sign it whilst the principals were otherwise engaged in sealing their new status in a different way.

"That was beautiful," George said. "It reminded me of when Dina first submitted to me. Makes a man hard to see it. Dina, Bill ain't the only one that needs a little relief right now."

"Aye, Captain." She knelt down and took his hardening cock into her mouth.

After Monique signed the document, she came up to Brianna, saying, "Sandra has asked if I might take about an hour of my time and show her the joys of lesbian love. She's going to make Grant watch and he won't be allowed to touch himself or otherwise relieve himself while we pleasure one another. With your permission, I would like to indulge her."

"Go ahead, slave. I give you an hour. If you are later than that, you shall be punished."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you." Monique took Sandy's hand and they went to the Edgerton's cabin, Grant trailing behind. Looked like Sandra was practicing a little orgasm denial on him. Somehow, it seemed easier than what I'd gone through last night.

Marcia asked, "We've never formalized our relationship this way. Would you like to do something similar before witnesses?"

"Having witnesses will not change what I feel about you, or alter anything. We've promised each other, by actions if not by words, to be what we are to one another and that can't be changed."

"No, but I did find the ceremony of it to be moving."

"You're certainly able to suck my cock if you want to."

"Master, it's the first time all day you've said that without flinching. Are you saying you can reenter the fray? I know everyone is hoping for more of the same as last night. Last night together and all that."

"As long as I don't have to do it all myself, I may be able to join reindeer games."

"Brianna, Chantelle, did you hear that. My Master's back. Let's not waste any time. Get him back to our cabin, quick."

Three pairs of hands grabbed me and dragged me back to our cabin. Oh, the things we do for love.

Fortunately, tonight, I did not have to do it all myself. I had many nimble tongues and lips to assist me. Chantelle got on the bed and I dipped between her legs to taste the honey of her nectar. Brianna and Marcia sat beside me, kissing and fondling one another, and encouraged me.

"Lick her cunt, Master. Show her a man may do as well as a woman when it comes to pleasing a woman."

Damn, Marcia kept poking the bear. She wouldn't let me simply do this thing. I had to be as good as a woman. What a fucking challenge. I didn't get nearly the practice they did, no matter how much I liked to practice on Marcia. It might not be an impossible challenge, but it was freaking difficult. And me with a tongue still sore from last night. How did I get into these predicaments? Oh yeah! I liked sex.

Brianna added, "Come on, Sam. I told her you were nearly as good as she was. Now, no matter how flexible she is, she can't lick herself, so she has no real idea of how good that is. You do have to make a credible job of it however. She knows how good my other slaves are. You've got to get into the top ten anyway."

Nothing like a little pressure. I didn't know if my tongue could hold out for an extended pussy pleasing session, but I thought I might be able to go for the big build up like I'd done the first time with Brianna, and the sudden flurry at the end to get her off. I thought about the slow seduction of Dina last night. The build up making Evelyn so ready to cum she climaxed almost as soon as Dina licked her. More build up, less licking sounded like a good plan for tonight.

I started by kissing up and down her long legs, from the backs of her knees to her inner thighs. Little kisses interspersed with little nibbles, not biting, merely letting her feel my teeth. While my mouth was engaged in that, my hands were stroking her torso, up and down her flanks, over her tight abdomen, over her breasts, thumbing her nipples, rinse and repeat. Each trip of my mouth near her cunt, I got a tad closer, nibbling and licking at the edges, but never quite touching her there. I stayed away from her sex for now, letting the anticipation build for when I actually touched it. Each time my hands returned to her breasts, I spent more time massaging and caressing them, using my fingers, the back of my hand, the palms. I would tweak her nipples each time, rubbing and twisting the hardened nubs, stiff with her desire. She started breathing harder and each time my mouth drew closer to her folds, she would thrust towards me, trying to get the touch I was denying her. Her cunt flowered, the labia parting in her excitement, traces of her lubrication on the parted petals.

The next time I got close, I gave her a light, quick lick up her cleft and she gasped, grabbing my head and trying to force me onto her cunt.

"Not yet, Chantelle. You must wait for my touch."

I resisted and she finally released it.

"Hurry, Monsieur," she panted. "I can barely wait."

Another flick of my tongue at her molten core and she gasped again. My tongue circled her cleft, so close and yet so far from the sensitive nerve endings her release demanded I touch. One hand left the stroking of her sides and breasts the slid down to caress the top of her mons, tugging and pulling at the short hairs forming her landing strip.

"Please, Monsieur, touch me. You are making me fou, crazy, you understand."

"All in good time, Chantelle. Good things come to those who wait," I breathed against her sex, another whisk of the tongue up her cleft.

"Oooh," she moaned. "Please."

I suppose I tormented the poor girl. I kissed down her cleft, butterfly kisses, so light and delicate. I could smell the scent of her arousal as her dampness increased. I flattened my tongue and went back up her folds, briefly touching her clit. My hand moved down, slipping through the slick folds and I pushed two of my fingers into her sheath.

"Aaah, Monsieur," she cooed, "that is divine."

With my fingers, I found the rough spot at the top of her tunnel that signified her g-spot and began stroking it, slowly, up and down.

"Monsieur, I am so close. Let me cum."

She was close, I could sense it. Her stomach tightening, her nipples getting even harder, her legs spreading for me. Now was the time. My tongue glided back up her slit and I sucked her clit into my mouth, tonguing the tender flesh, whipping it back and forth. I felt her hips rise beneath me, her cunt clamped down on my fingers and her legs wrapped against my head and clasped me to her sex as she released.

"I'm cumming, Monsieur, I'm cumming. Mon Dieu, Magnifique. Continue de lécher. Ne t'arrête pas."

She bucked her hips against my face, smearing her fluids all over them. I didn't know exactly what she was saying, but I got the general idea. It looked like I'd done well.

While Chantelle calmed off her peak, Marcia kissed me, then started cleaning her fluids from around my mouth.

"That was so hot, Master. I'm impressed."

She laid down on top of Chantelle, kissing her, spreading her legs outside of hers and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Fuck me, Master. Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

Never one to deny a lady, I knelt between their legs and positioned my cock at the entrance to her cunt, already rubbing against Chantelle's and plunged inside. She sighed, grew still for just a moment, then started fucking back against me, grinding her cunt on Chantelle as she did so. She returned to kissing Chantelle, their breasts mashing together. Chantelle's arms went around her back and pulled her tight against her.

I slammed into Marcia, driving my cock as deeply as it would go given the awkward position, but the position made no difference to Marcia who was mewling her pleasure at the hard fucking.

"I'm going to cum, Master. Please let me cum," she pleaded, already tightening down on my prick preparatory to her climax. "Let your slave cum."

"Cum for me my little slave. Cum hard for me. Cum on my cock."

Her keening cry might have been heard all over the ship as she released, the muscles of her cunt pulsing, throbbing, massaging the instrument of her pleasure. She kissed Chantelle harder, frantic, their tongues doing a frenzied tango. I continue thrusting in my beloved, pounding away at her pussy until I felt my balls contract and my prick pulsed in her pussy sending a flood of cum to mix with her own. I groaned as I orgasmed, my cock still feeling the effects of my night of debauchery.

Given the status of my tongue and cock from earlier in the day, I figured that I was done for awhile and I let Chantelle and Marcia minister to Brianna's needs while I enjoyed the sight of their passion. Monique came in and I checked my watch. Made it in just under an hour.

"How did Sandy do?" I asked. "Did you have a good time?"

"She was inexperienced but eager. She took direction well, so she was much better when I left than she was when I arrived. She let Grant lick her as she gave me my final orgasm. After I climaxed, they started fucking like bunnies. He seemed quite eager. I'm sure he had an erection the whole time I was there. Poor man must have had the worst case of blue balls. I hope I didn't miss too much here."

"You can't be in two places at once; getting your ashes hauled in one cabin while missing what's happening in the other," Marcia said. "Since it sounds as if Sandy was doing most of the work before, why don't you show me why you're considered the best rug muncher in Brianna's harem."

"Oh, I'm the best. No question."

"Prove it to me," Marcia said. "It's been awhile. You'll have to be pretty good to be better than what my Master was with Chantelle."

"Please don't tell me that Sam is getting that good?"

"It was trés bon, Monique. Sam is progressing. After all, we made him practice all night long," Chantelle replied. "Even given he could not talk this morning, he had me cumming hard."

"Maybe I need to try him out again," Monique said.

"I think you missed your chance," I said. "I'm not going to spend the whole night pleasing you like last night. It was past noon before I could even talk right."

"Sometime before we depart tomorrow, please, Sam?"

"Well, when you ask like that, it's hard to refuse. Give me some time and I'll try to accommodate you."

Evidently, those four didn't want to let the last night go by with any wishes, desires or needs unmet. They began tangling in knots too complicated for me to figure out. Mouths and fingers and cunts and breasts going every which way in a cornucopia of feminine parts too beautiful to resist. Before even an hour had passed, my cock was finding it very difficult to stay out of it.

"Monique, I believe I'm able to help you with your need for more male understanding now."

"Give me a minute. Let me give Marcia another orgasm and then I'll be more than ready to take you up on your offer."

It may have taken more than a minute, maybe more like three or four, but Marcia was soon moaning in orgasmic bliss. Would I ever tire of seeing the pleasure on her face as she climaxed? Probably not.

Monique took her position on the bed and spread her legs for me. She had already cum several times since returning to the cabin and I found her wet and waiting. I tried giving her the very same treatment I'd given Chantelle. Monique was a little more insistent than Chantelle was when I kept teasing her, wanting to cum fast. I had to go all Dom on her.

"Hands above your head. Now, slave! Spread your legs. That's good. Hold them there. You are not to move until you have my permission. You are not to cum until you have my permission. You will lie still until I say otherwise. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

I worked her over longer than I had Chantelle. I teased her longer than I had Chantelle. Her cunt was dripping, fluids leaking out and running down the crease of her ass before I was done teasing. Her legs were quivering, her breasts trembling. Every part of her body but her scalp was screaming for relief.

"Master, I beg of you. Please touch me, make me cum. I'm going mad here. Please!"

Just because she'd been so unruly and demanding before, I made her wait an additional five minutes before I was ready to give her release. I finally took a long slow lick up her cleft, going after every drop of moisture she'd lost during her torment. Her mouth opened, I thought to scream, but released a deep slow sigh instead, finally having those sensitive nerves stroked and touched.

"It won't take me long, Master, to cum. I'm nearly ready. Please give me permission, Master. Let me cum on your tongue."

I eventually shoved my fingers in her sopping cunt and went for the g-spot.

"God, Master! Let me cum, let me cum. I'm going to cum. Please give me permission."

"Not yet. You will wait."

I started rubbing and she started sobbing, "Please, God, let me cum. I'm begging you."

She wanted to lift her hips to meet my hand, but mindful of my command to hold still, almost every muscle in her body was now twitching except the ones she needed for release.

"Move! Cum, slave!" I buried my mouth over her clit and sucked, licked and nibbled on her protrudent pearl and she screamed her release.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Lord help me. I'm cumming."

Her hips were rocking upward, her hands were holding my head against her folds, rubbing up and down as she flooded my face with her spend, her cunt almost crushing my fingers as I continued to stimulate her g-spot. I wouldn't let up either. I kept licking her clit, rubbing, fucking her with my fingers, squeezing and massaging her breasts, twisting her nipple, continuing to spur her orgasm until I heard her cry, "Stop. It's too much. Stop, please."

Then I finally allowed her to ease down off the edge.

"I may not know how to lick pussy like you, Monique, but I know how to control a slave. Remember that."

"Yes, Master. I'll remember. Thank you, Master," she panted, still gasping for breath.

Brianna said, "My turn, Sam."

"I suppose you want me to lick you like that now?"

"No. I want you to fuck me like that, Master. I remember my submission to you very well, and I need my Master again tonight."

"Bend over, spread your legs," I ordered.

She leapt to obey. "Yes, Master."

I thrust my way into her cunt, wet and warm from the sexual games they'd been playing with each other. I drove deep and heard her gasp as I bottomed out, my balls slapping her slit.

"Chantelle, Marcia; lick her tits, bite her nipples."

"Yes, Master." "Oui, Monsieur."

I shoved my fingers in Monique's cunt and gather some of the liquid honey she'd released and smeared it around Brianna's rectum. I did so two more times until her rosebud was slippery with Monique's spend. While I continued to pound her pussy I put my thumb at her asshole and forced it in, her sphincter opening for me and she gasped as it went in.

"You remember my cock in your ass, don't you, slave, filling your other slut hole until I filled it with my cum. I'm not going to fuck your ass now, but I want you to recollect that cock, plunging into your back door. It's just my thumb, but it could easily be my prick. Fuck back against me. Drive my cock into your cunt; feel that thumb jammed into your ass. You're going to cum now, aren't you slave? You feel the pressure building up, the uncontrollable itch you can't scratch, the pleasure rising, ready to peak. You feel it now, don't you, slave?"