WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. I'm going to cum. Will you let me cum, Master, or must I deny myself the pleasure of cumming on your big prick, fucking so deep in me. The same cock that gave me a child, filled with your potent sperm. I feel it. Let me cum, Master."

"When I'm ready, slut. You'll cum when I do."

"Please cum soon, Master. I'm so close."

Her cunt was like hot lotion, wet and slick with her need. Her pussy massaged my prick, doing her damnedest to draw forth my seed.

My cock was swelling, my balls lifting, and I shouted to her, "Cum now, slave. Cum on my cock." I felt my cum burst from my cock, shot out of a barrel, stream after stream, spewing my cream, flooding the back of her cunt.

"I'm cumming, you bastard, you're making me cum on your gorgeous cock. I feel you shooting that cum in me. I feel it squeezing out around your cock and down my leg. Fuck me, Master. Keep fucking me. Give it all to me. I want it all, all your cum. When I'm done cumming on your cock, I'm going to make your wife suck it from my cunt. She can clean that nasty cock of yours too. Lick you clean."

"No, slave. You'll lick my cock clean and when you've done that, Marcia may lick your cum laden cunt. You made the mess on my cock; you clean it up."

"Yes, Master."

When I finally pulled my prick from her pussy, she turned around and cleaned it from stem to stern, every nook and cranny where a stray drop of cum may have become lost. After she was done, I let Marcia lick her clean. By now, I was ready to sleep, even the two times cumming tonight having exhausted me. I slept on the outside and during the night, I was dimly aware of their nocturnal pleasures, as they tried to take advantage of every minute remaining to them.

When we got up in the morning, Louise was passing out fruit and cinnamon rolls. It wasn't nearly the breakfast to which we'd become accustomed, but we'd have time to eat before our flight left. We were flying out of Princess Juliana on the Dutch side of the island. It was the international airport; the one on the French side only for regional flights. We met Bill and Evelyn on the deck. They hadn't departed yet either. Evelyn was kneeling at his side, still naked. I'm sure she was wondering if she would be going to the airport this way.

"Bill, Evelyn," I said nodding, "How are you this fine morning?"

"We are doing good," Bill said. "Evelyn, you have something to say to Master Sam."

"My Master said that you could fuck any one of my holes in return for his use of your slave. Also, I'm returning your whip to you. My Master said that he could obtain another one for me."

"I am going to gift the whip to you, Bill. I suggest that you use it often on this slave. She seems to appreciate the finer points of this whip. Evelyn, in order to fuck any woman other than my slave, I must have the permission of Marcia. Why don't you ask her for permission to service her Master."

She turned to face Marcia. "My Master wants to offer the use of his slave in return for his use of you. May your Master use this slave?"

"Where may he use you, slave? Be specific."

"He may use my mouth, my ass or my cunt for his pleasure."

"My Master my use your mouth, slave. Open wide."

We were already dressed to leave the boat and go to the airport. I approached Evelyn and made her pull my cock out from my pants. She opened her mouth and took my prick in. She began sucking and licking my cock. This blow job was substantially better than the first one that she'd given me when Marcia was forcing her to suck everyone's cock. She'd had a lot of practice on William the last few days. She soon had my cock fully erect and was bobbing up and down on the full length.

"Do your best, slave," Bill said. "Don't make me ashamed of you. His slave gave me a lot of pleasure with her mouth and I want to ensure you do the same for him. Suck it like you would my own."

She slowed down, taking more time with my prick, drawing it deeply into her throat, licking and sucking my shaft as she withdrew, ensuring that she caressed the knob as she reached the end, before swallowing it again. Much better. I could see why William had been pleased with the final one she gave during her training. We placed a lot of pressure and emotional stress on her during that episode which may have interfered with her natural talents. Her new found ability to deep throat improved her latent capacity for head. She brought me to a peak rather quickly. I was trying hard to hold back. I wanted her sucking my cock as long as possible, both because it felt good and to impose her submission and Master's domination of her sexuality. Finally, I could no longer restrain myself and I felt my cum explode into her mouth, stream after thick stream, to coat her mouth. She managed to swallow every drop.

"You will soon be an excellent slave for your Master," I said, resting my hand on her head as she cleaned my cock off. "You are displaying exceptional submissive behaviors. I believe your Master found his perfect slave. Never forget what brought you to this point in your life, slave. You belong to your Master, now, under the terms you set. If you are obedient and quick to obey, he would be a fool to ever give you up. Do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes, Master. I do. Thank you, Master."

I handed a jump drive to Bill containing all the video of Evelyn, every time she'd requested to be punished, fucked, displayed and her submission to him as her Master. "Keep this handy to show her if she should ever forget her slave status and how she arrived there."

"Thank you," Bill said. "I will. May I hug and kiss your slave, Sam, before we leave."

"Be my guest," I replied. "That's not nearly as intimate as the other things you've done with her the past week."

Bill gave her a big hug and a very passionate kiss. "Thank you, Marcia. You turned what was a disaster into an extraordinary cruise. I shall never forget you."

"I won't forget you either. Please let us know how everything works out. Here's our address and phone number."

"Will I be going like this to the airport, Master?" Evelyn asked. "I don't believe the airline will let me board this way."

"I have hired a car and driver and a private plane to return to New York, slave. This is exactly how you shall be traveling. If you're quick, perhaps not too many people will notice how naked you are as you get in the car or transfer from the car to the jet. It is my intent to keep you as naked as I can as often as I can. I like you that way and perhaps it will restrict any extracurricular impulses which might strike you."

"Yes, Master."

Their car arrived and Evelyn had to walk off the boat and get into the car naked. The driver holding the door had a big smile on his face as she climbed in. I wondered how many strange things he witnessed as a driver for the rich and famous.

"I've got two taxis coming to pick us up," I said to Brianna and the others. "George says they don't have any border issues crossing from the French to the Dutch side. Something about the commission they set up to address the issues hasn't met and set any type of policy yet, so the old rules haven't changed, which are essentially no rules. We might as well hang together as long as we can. I, for one, am going to miss all of you very much. It's been a much different cruise from what I expected, but much better for all that."

It was only about five minutes before the taxi's got there and we didn't have much in the way of luggage. Brianna sat in the back of our taxi with Marcia and I.

"Remember that you're welcome to come to LA any time you wish. Don't be strangers. We hope that you come for the birth for sure. It will be so nice to have you. Don't forget what I said about moving. You can do your job from anywhere with an internet connection, Sam, and there are multiple law enforcement agencies in and around LA, both local, state, and federal. I'm going to miss you both."

"Has it only been six months since we met?" Marcia said. "I feel like I've known you a lifetime."

"I remember the wild thing you released in Las Vegas," Brianna replied. "I couldn't believe you'd just started your submission when I first met you. That must have been an eye opener?"

"It was and I distinctly remember how you gave me my piercings. My first experience cumming from the lips and tongue of a female. Even now, looking back, I can't believe I asked Monique to give me an orgasm. It was so far removed from my experience and how I viewed myself as a woman - a hard and fast heterosexual - that I'm amazed."

"And look at how far you've progressed," Brianna said.

"I think I'm only in this for you and your harem. I have no desire to be with any other women, but I've yearned being with you. I'm sure it has more to do with how close I feel to all of you and how little Sam cares about it, and even appreciates it."

"You've been with your first person on your free pass list," Brianna said. "Any desire to be with any others?"

Marcia looked at me before answering. "Maybe, but not to look for it. Like my Master said when asked about being with Emily and Bella again, 'been there, done that, bought the t-shirt'. If it happens, it happens, but I'm not looking for it. I've already had my greatest fantasy satisfied. Thank you for that, Master," she said to me. "I'm not even sure that I'll be looking hard to replace my married folks with singles. I'm already with my best and most favorite fantasy. It's hard to imagine how life would be that much better if I were with four other strangers, famous or not."

Shit, she was going to make me cry, my sweet little slave. I gave her a big squeeze and kissed her.

"Thank you for that, my love. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't forget that either," I said.

Brianna pulled us both into a big embrace and said, "What a fucking love fest. I suppose I have to get in this too."

"Of course you do, baby mama."

There didn't seem to be much more to say. We all sat in the back seat with our arms upon the shoulders of the one beside us. Marcia, sitting in the middle would lean first one way, then the other, laying her head on my arm or Brianna's shoulder. We got to the airport and piled out of the taxi. Our flight was leaving before Brianna's. They had far more in way of direct flights to Miami than LAX. When the time came to say goodbye, there were quite a few tears on their part and I'll admit to being a little choked up as well. Big hugs and kisses all the way around.

"Goodbye, girlfriend," I told Chantelle. "I hope that your father isn't too angry when he finds out how we deceived him."

"I am sure Maman will have prepared him when he is told, Monsieur Sam. She knows how to tame his fierce nature."

"It was a pleasure meeting you. You're a lovely girl and you remind me greatly of your mother. She is a woman formidable."

"It was my pleasure serving you, Monsieur. Please visit us soon. With the permission of your lovely wife, I would enjoy serving you again."

"Monique, I hope your experience with me hasn't thrown you off men for the rest of your life?"

"On the contrary, Sam. It was more enjoyable than I'd hoped it might be. You are a creative and imaginative lover. You made things quite interesting for me. I now know why Brianna enjoyed being your slave during your visit. I would do it again."

"Brianna, please keep us informed of the progress of your pregnancy. We're both so excited," I pulled Marcia close while saying it, "to be sharing this adventure with you."

"Do you want to be informed about the sex of the child, or do you want to be surprised?"

I looked down at Marcia and she shrugged.

"Ask us again when you know. I think we would like to discuss it. I can see advantages either way. I'd like the surprise of not knowing, but it does make it easier to pick out baby gifts, doesn't it. We'll let you know then."

Another round of hugs and kisses.

"Au revoir, Monsieur Sam, Marcia."

"Goodbye all. It's been an amazing vacation. Kind of makes me look forward to all the ones we'll end up taking together in the future," Marcia said.

"The extended family vacations," Monique added, "should be very interesting as well."

"Our child will certainly be raised around love, won't they?" Brianna asked.

"Of the best kind; love with no limitations, black or white, man or woman, just love," I replied.

We got on our plane and settled into our seats. Marcia leaned her seat back after take-off; she hadn't gotten much rest last night and wanted to sleep. I, on the other hand, was too wound up to sleep. Other boundaries had been broken during our trip. I didn't foresee any issues to arise from it. In fact, from what Brianna and Marcia discussed during the taxi ride to the airport, I expected things to become more normalized than they'd been our last two adventures. I suspected the one's regarding Brianna, Monique and Chantelle were broken forever. Though whether I could ever have sex with them again would lie with Marcia, I suspected given the closeness we all shared with one another, that door was opened permanently. Knowledge and consent. The free pass list might still exist, but I would be surprised if we ever found another reason to be with anyone on it. We never dreamed that we would ever be with anyone on the list and when it happened, it was nice, but it was more the one time experience now than something we'd ever be looking for.

I looked at Marcia sleeping. She was the one constant. She was the one who made my world turn. Everything else extended out from that. I took her hand in mine. She turned toward me a little in her sleep. My little slave. She was the reason for my existence; my sun and moon. I would do anything for her. And I was going to have a child, a little boy or girl who was going to be a part of me, blood of my blood. A little being to love and cherish. I'd given up the idea of having a child once Marcia had surgery, but she'd made it happen. She had given me that gift and done it with an open heart.

No, however things changed in the future, it would be for the better and Marcia would be at the center of it all. I was also happy she would be serving as my slave for the next 48 hours. I hadn't spent nearly as much time as her Master as I liked this cruise, but she had given me additional days to make up for her time spent with Bill. I wondered how Bill and Evelyn would end up. I thought Bill would be much better off without Evelyn when I first met her, but she greatly improved my perception of her before the trip ended. I hoped I would learn whether their marriage survived. It was the last thing I remembered thinking about before I joined Marcia in dreamland.

******

Two different things happened six weeks after we returned. The first was that we got a call from Brianna and she asked if we decided whether or not we wanted to know the sex of our child. Marcia and I had talked it over and decided that we wanted to be surprised.

"No, thank you. Marcia and I thought since we didn't have to be immediately responsible for doing things like setting up a nursery or anything like that, we could go ahead and be surprised. When we come out there, we can buy sex appropriate things for the baby after it's born. If you want, we'll give you some ideas for baby names for either a boy or girl, but I realize you have more say than we will. I'm just excited to finally be having a child."

"Have you told your family yet?"

"I have. They were surprised to find the mother lived in Los Angeles, but when I said you were a very close friend to both Marcia and I, they seemed to think it was okay. I would expect my mother, at the very least, will want to come and see the baby. If she visits, it might make it difficult to carry on the way you usually do. Might have to lock up the punishment room and put everybody in clothes for her visit."

"She wouldn't care we were lesbians, would she?"

"No, she doesn't care about that. She'd probably get weirded out by the flagrant nudity and the Dom/sub thing, but she could care less about sexual orientation."

"It might be interesting to meet the person that raised you, Sam. I wish I could have met your father, too."

"Me too. I really miss him. Although I believe he was always faithful to Mom, he did have an eye for the ladies. He would have enjoyed meeting you and your harem. So many lovely women. We're keeping the middle of April free. Marcia has gotten leave for whenever we have to come out for the babies birth. We're both looking forward to it."

"We'll keep the lights on for you. We still want you to consider moving out here."

"We're thinking about it. Keeping our options open. Haven't quite made up our mind yet. It might all change after the baby is born. That may be the final impetus to get us moving, but it's a big decision."

"Well, I'll try to remember not to send you pictures of the nursery or anything that will give away the sex of the baby. Bye for now, and give our love to Marcia."

"I'll do more than that. I'll give her a big hug and a kiss, and I might even throw in a nice oral orgasm, tell her that it's from you."

"You do that, Sam," laughing. "But if you're going to say it's from me, you're going to have to give her a real good one. I don't want one of those second rate jobs and then you claim it's from me."

"I'll give her one of my best."

"That might be good enough."

"I didn't hear you complaining."

"That would have been impolite. It's not wise to make fun of someone who's got their teeth on your sex and are doing their best to give you an orgasm."

"Ouch! You sure know how to hurt a guy."

"Last word."

"Good bye, Brianna. Take care of our baby."

"Bet your sweet ass I will. Take care, Sam."

The second thing happening was a letter from the Thornhill's. I texted Marcia to let her know we had one and she asked me to wait until she got home before I opened it. I have to admit I was torn. I really wanted to see if things were going well or if they'd fallen apart and waiting was torture, but I'm sure Marcia was curious as hell, too. She didn't have the temptation of the letter staring at her all day long. As soon as she got in the house, she pulled me on the couch with her and told me to open it up. Didn't even want to take her gear off or take a shower.

"Open it, Sam. Let's see what they say. I'm dying of curiosity."

I tore open the envelope and pulled out a lengthy hand written letter. Something fell out of it and I picked it up. It was a check for $20,000 dollars.

"Holy shit!" I said. "Look at this." I handed the check to Marcia and she was surprised as well. It was signed by William Thornhill.

"If he paid me money for having sex with him, I'm going to rip him a new asshole. I'm not a fucking prostitute. That would piss me off so bad, I'd fly to New York and kick him in the balls."

"Why don't we read the letter," I said. "There may be some kind of explanation in there."

"Go ahead. You read it."

October 7, 2017

Dear Master Sam and Marcia,

My Master said I should write you and let you know all we've experienced since the cruise. First, I should say things are going well for us both. I think we are both happier than we've been in quite awhile. It's strange it would take my submission for it to be true, but it is.

I have settled into my roll as a submissive and it hasn't been as hard as I thought it might be. I believe you were right about me; that I am a natural submissive who was searching for a master. My Master has followed the rules I established when I decided to become his sex slave. He has locked my closet doors and keeps me naked around the house all the time. My Master insisted I get piercings. I have piercings in both nipples and in my outer labia. I usually have hoops in my nipples. There is a medallion hanging from my labial piercing reading 'Bill's Property'. I truly am his property. When I am required to wear something, he picks it out for me. I'm not allowed any underwear at all, under any circumstances. If we are attending a more conservative function, the clothes will hide the fact I'm nude beneath, but if we're going out, often he will pick out clothes that will expose my lack of lingerie.In a way, it surprises me, because of my behavior before, but perhaps it's as you said. The difference is that the control is his and not mine.