We Find Our Perfect Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- Outside --

About 5 miles down the county road, Nick shakily turned onto a side road called Pine Run. It was a paved but narrower road. He said this was the private access road to the community. No one else lived down here. I looked at an aerial map and saw a small group of townhouses surrounded on three sides by 4500 acres of undeveloped forest and wetlands and on the fourth side by Little Bay de Noc. Suddenly, Nick stopped in the middle of this tree-shrouded road and turned onto a dirt rut road. It was grass-covered and looked unused. Half a minute later, he stopped, opened his door, and told Kim to hurry and get out of the car.

They came together at the front of the car, and Nick pulled Kim over to him and kissed her. He pulled down the top of her sundress, cupping her bare breasts, and caressed them. He then turned her around and directed her to bend over. Kim spread her feet apart and placed her hands on the car hood to steady herself. Nick quickly flipped her dress up on her back, slid her panties to the side, and grabbed her hips. Kim locked her eyes on mine as Nick rubbed his fat cockhead through her wet lips to open them and roughly shoved his big hard cock into her waiting pussy. Kim closed her eyes, grunted when Nick roughly penetrated her and moaned loudly. She smiled at me, and her body jerked back and forth rapidly as Nick vigorously plunged his cock into her. Kim sighed and grunted with each thrust, and her tits swung over the Mercedes hood ornament.

I glanced out the back window and realized Nick had driven far enough to hide us from the road. When I turned back, it appeared Kim was in the throws of orgasm as our real estate agent relentlessly rammed his cock into her cunt. I watched in rapt attention as she came several times. I heard her tell him not to cum inside her because it would be messy. Nick's face never changed expressions; he had the determined look of a man who only wanted one thing. I'd been hard since Kim sucked Nick's cock on the drive. I took my cock out and jacked off as I watched him fuck my wife. I knew how much Kim loved getting fucked by that big cock, and it turned me on every time. I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching Kim get fucked by other men.

Kim smiled when she realized what I was doing and stuck out her tongue in a licking motion. I was close, and that added to the moment. I wanted to cum, but I wanted to cum in Kim's mouth. I started to get out of the car, but just then, Nick said he was about to cum. He pulled out of Kim, and she spun around, dropped to her knees, and wrapped her lips around his huge cock. Nick groaned, grabbed Kim's head, and pumped his cum into my wife's mouth. Kim, ever the great cocksucker, never faltered and swallowed every drop. Then she licked and cleaned his cock, pulled up his pants, and closed them up for him. She brushed off some dust from his slacks, got up, brushed off her knees, and straightened her dress. Nick was shaky when he got back into the car, and Kim had a wry grin and leaned over the seat to kiss me. My cock throbbed when I tasted his cum on Kim's lips. She noticed my condition, reached over the seat, and gave me a few strokes. I moaned, but she suggested I put it away for now and she'd take care of me later. As I stuffed my erection back into my pants, I asked Nick if he wanted me to drive so he could recover. He said he was fine and would rather not have the agent we were meeting wonder why he wasn't driving his car. He looked at his phone and said she arrived ten minutes ago and was waiting for us.

-- Whoomp There It Is --

As we approached the entrance to the cul-de-sac, Kim straightened her clothes and hair, wiped a bit of cum off her cheek, and reapplied her lipstick. I rearranged my erection as it slowly subsided. I looked down at my crotch; my Chinos hid nothing as the outline of my erection extended down the inside of my left thigh. Nick pulled up to the end unit of the second set of townhouses on the right side and parked in front of #12. Kimm and I looked at the beautiful townhouse and its equally well-kept-up neighboring units. Nick said he needed a few minutes and had to make a call. Kim and I got out and walked up to the sidewalk in front of the unit. The seller's agent was already there, and she exited her car.

While waiting, we talked with Maggie, the seller's agent. She was a tall platinum blonde in a red mini-skirt and matching heels. Maggie wore a loose-fitting white, low-cut blouse, and her straight posture made it hang off her breasts. Her nipples poked through the silky material, and I doubted she was wearing a bra. Her shapely legs' smooth, pale skin drew my eyes to follow them up to her short skirt and made me wonder what lay at the apex. Her appearance did nothing to reduce my already aroused state. If anything, it prolonged it as she had dark eyebrows, and I imagined a neatly trimmed dark furry bush at the intersection of her creamy white thighs. After what I had just witnessed, that thought, and my spiraling imagination caused me to regain the erection I had hoped would subside.

As we talked, Maggie's eyes gave Kim and me a once-over. She apparently liked what she saw as she smiled and moved closer to us, and her demeanor became more friendly and casual. She subtly but repeatedly glanced at my crotch, and as if on queue, my cock throbbed and jerked to make its presence known. I knew she could see my erection, and that made matters worse. The leg of my pants stretched to show her the distinct outline of my erection. Kim smiled when she saw Maggie's glance.

"I love your outfit. It really highlights your beautiful body. It's a power suit, and I imagine it helps give you an advantage in your work. Women must use all their assets to achieve a professional workplace advantage. I have several outfits like that, myself, and love how I feel when they have the desired effect on a man."

A mixture of appreciation and uncertainty crossed Maggie's face.

"Thank you. And you are..., you both are quite handsome and lovely. But not everybody understands or appreciates that philosophy."

"Fuck them and their narrow-minded vision about what a woman should be or how we should act. Never apologize for who you are or what you have. And definitely don't feel ashamed for making a guy hard when you're trying to take his money. You gave Brad a rager that I'll have to take care of later, and you should be proud of what you did to him."

I smiled and remained silent; Kim was playing her seduction game. I wasn't surprised when she moved closer to me and ran her hand over my erection so only Maggie could see. Maggie shifted her stance, nervously or maybe excitedly.

"Thanks; Nick said you were a hot, power couple."

Kim laughed sexily and continued to caress my shaft.

"Nick's a pushover. Does getting a guy hard when showing a house turn you on?"

"Yes. It's a game I play."

"What kind of things do you do?"

"I don't know if it's appropriate to discuss."

"Oh, come on. We won't tell anyone; nothing you say will influence our buying decision. You're a beautiful, sexy, working woman. I don't get to talk to a woman like you very often anymore. I work from home, and we don't discuss this over Zoom."

"Well..., okay..., but please don't say anything to Nick."

Even after ten years, I'm constantly surprised how quickly Kim could get someone to open up and bare their soul. We had met Maggie five minutes earlier, and she already admitted she liked giving her male clients hardons. I've become convinced she either exudes some kind of pheromones or has some magical ability that lowers a person's inhibitions.

Kim removed her hand from my bulge, reached out, and extended her pinky finger to Maggie. This forces Maggie to move closer to us. Maggie locks her pinky with Kim's

"Pinky swear."

"Okay, well..., I dress like this if the weather permits. I never wear a bra and seldom wear panties. I will accidentally brush against them, push my tits into their arm or back, and sometimes bend over to show them my pussy. What do you do to tease men?"

Kim moved from linking pinkies with Maggie to holding her hand.

"Yeah, the same. That's all pretty standard. Sometimes, I would flirt with the guy's wife or female assistant and whisper how hot I thought he was. You must know how it goes; you get a side conversation going with the woman, feel her out, so to speak. If she seemed receptive, I'd drop sexual innuendos and talk about meeting her after the business concluded. If I get a good vibe, I may imply I'd do a threesome with them. Do you flirt with the women, too? Although the dynamics would be different for you since the woman would be part of the decision process."

"I do, and you're right; I'd have to be very subtle. But I like what you said and may try some of that.

"Have you ever had sex with prospective buyers or sellers?"

"Are you asking if I want to have sex with you?"

It was interesting that is where Maggie's mind went first.

"No..., I meant. Well, to be honest, we wouldn't turn you down. You're very sexy; I'd love for the three of us to get naked together. But no, I was inquiring if you used all the weapons in your arsenal. I have no problem admitting I have."

I nearly choked when Kim said that. She was going right for the jugular.

Maggie's eyes widened at Kim's comment. She pursed her lips and inhaled sharply.

"You'd want to... I mean, you've done that. I have in the past, but not in the last few years."

"I get that. I used to suck off a guy or eat some pussy to close a deal. Lately, I've done it as a reward. My leadership role makes the dynamics of the sex quite different. I drank a lot of cum when I was younger, but now I'm the one getting her pussy eaten. I won't apologize for anything I've done."

Maggie was focused on Kim, and I was all but forgotten.

"That sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm not sure I could do that. Is your husband alright with it?"

"He loves to hear the stories of my exploits. He knows I love him and is not threatened by what I do as I'm not threatened by what he does. We usually have sex when we tell each other about our experiences. Fuck, we always have intense orgasms. If I'm giving him a hand job, he erupts like a fucking volcano. Very messy."

Kim squeezed Maggie's hand and, with the other, made a stroking motion like she was jacking off a cock.

"Oh my, I'd love to see his... Ah..., I love seeing a man cum like that."

Kim has brought me back into the picture, and now Maggie's gaze returned to my crotch.

"Right, and look at what you did to my Brad. You got his poor cock all stiff and throbbing. I'm gonna need to suck him off on the way out of here today. Maybe sooner."

"Oh..."

"I know one thing; if I'd done this to a man, my panties would be soaked. I'd have to go somewhere and get myself off to think straight. I don't know about you, but when I start to imagine a guy's hard cock and it slamming into me, I am useless until after I cum at least once."

Kim gripped my dick and stroked it a few times to accentuate her point. I throbbed in her hand and moaned. Maggie's eyes grew wider, the tip of her tongue slid along her upper lip, and she flashed us a sexy smile as she leaned toward us.

"I'm not wearing any panties," she whispers, "and I'm a little worried I'm going to start dripping, and it'll run down my legs."

Kim pulls Maggie closer. They speak in whispers.

"Oh, my, I don't think I thought you get so aroused. But to be honest, I am, too."

"God, I'm drenched thinking about what you said and your husband's dick."

"Goodness, well, we should do something about that. Let's go inside, and I'll help you mop it up," Kim said in her sexiest voice.

A visible tremble ran through Maggie's body, and then she glanced over her shoulder. Nick was still talking on his phone.

"You want to...?"

"I'd love to."

Nick rolled down his window and yelled he needed to make a few calls and would be in shortly. He asked Maggie to take us into the house and show us around.

Good timing, he is really on the phone, and Kim had sucked the life force out of him. Holding Kim's hand, Maggie turned and started for the door. I followed.

"Yeah, I don't know what he's doing, but let's go inside."

Just as Maggie was opening the lockbox, I nonchalantly said, "At first, he was trying to recover from blowing his load down my wife's throat. Now, I guess he's doing business."

Maggie stumbled at my comment and dropped the key. She looked from me to Kim as she picked it up. I gave her a shit-eating grin, and Kim wiped a finger across her lips and licked the tip of it.

"Oh my god," Maggie breathed and stepped into the unit.

Kim and I followed, and Maggie pushed the door closed but did not completely shut it. She turned to us, and the exposed pale flesh of her breasts was flushed. The three of us walked further into the living room. Maggie looked at Kim incredulously.

"Is that true?"

"Yeah, and he always cums a lot, too."

"Fuck, you guys are freaks, in a good way. You've got me fucking drenched right now. Can I see it?"

Kim's seduction seemed to have worked well, and I started to consider where in the house I could fuck Maggie. But then I'm confused by Kim's response.

"See what?"

-- Frustrated --

"His cock, the one you've been playing with to tease me," Maggie said with urgency. "While I'd love to have your tongue in my pussy, I'd much rather have his cock there first. Nick's going to be a while, so get to it. Whip it out and let me see."

Maggie unbuttons her blouse and untucks it from her skirt. I undo my belt.

"Whoa, hold up. I don't think that's a very good idea," Kim said as she glanced around the room.

"What do you mean it's not a good idea? It's a great idea."

"I said I'd help clean you up. We didn't say anything about fucking. We need a tour of the house."

Maggie's blouse was open, and her ample breasts hung out. They were torpedo-shaped, longer than wide, and had dark-pink areola and hard nipples.

"My pussy's on fire, and your handsome boy Brad has a hard cock that should fit nicely in it. Knowing Nick, we have a good twenty minutes or so, plenty of time for a good hard fuck and pussy licking."

I stood silent, with the two ends of my belt in my hands. I looked at Kim and wondered why she was against this. I found it out of character for her.

"Maggie, I'm sorry, I just don't think.

"Fuck, you don't think. I guess all that shit you said outside was just that; a load of horse shit."

Anger and frustration flared in Maggie's eyes and voice. Uncertainty crossed Kim's face.

"I don't think we should fuck and mess up someone else's home," Kim said tentatively.

"Fuck that. No one lives here. It's been vacant for years. The fucking owner died six months ago. I'll clean up any mess we make.

"Still..."

"So, let me get this straight, you got all seductive and then teased me by showing off and stroking his cock out on the sidewalk," Maggie's eyes flashed with anger. "When I admitted I was turned on, you offered to clean me up. I took that as you were offering to eat my pussy and get me off. Because that got me even wetter. Was it ever your intention to eat me out, or were you just fucking with me? Cuz this is pretty fucked up right now."

"Yes, that was my intention and still is."

"But then you drop the bomb that you sucked off Nick on the way here..."

"That was Brad."

"Regardless, you pulled this seduction act, got me all fucking hot and bothered, and now it just ends? Like turning off a fucking light switch. God, you guys suck. I've never fucked around on my boyfriend, but today..., fuck..., but for some unknown fucking reason..., today this hot couple wants to seduce me. And I'm going to let them. But no, sorry, Maggie, for getting you all fucking wet and horny. We just want to see this house."

Maggie paused, took a few deep breaths, and then turned to me. Kim's face fell, but she remained silent. She likes to play games, but sometimes things go awry.

"And what are you? Some kind of cuckold? Her toy to play with? I suppose you were with them and watched? Yes, you were; you got out of the back seat."

Maggie stared at me, and I tried to think of a way to de-escalate the situation. Kim is usually good at this, but Maggie's reaction has thrown her off.

"No cuckold here. Just the loving partner to a wonderful woman who never intended to cause you any sexual frustration," I said softly. "And yup, I did watch them from the backseat. That is until Nick decided he wanted more than a blowjob and pulled off on that side road. Then they got out so he could fuck her on the hood of his car."

"He fucked you?" she asked Kim a bit peeved. "Brad said you took Nick's cum down your throat?"

"Actually, I said she took his load down her throat," I said, trying to be funny.

Both women glared at me. I put my head down and took a step back.

"Look, Maggie, I'm sorry; I really did have every intention of licking you clean. And I still want to if you let me. But to answer your questions, I did both. I didn't want him to cum in my pussy and then have it drip all over these nice floors. Let alone my shoes, my dress, and the car seat. You know what I mean; you've been there before. So I told him to pull out, and he finished in my mouth. I don't know if you ever fucked him, but he always has such big, messy loads."

Maggie's demeanor softened with Kim's comments, and she nodded with a smile.

"And she took it like a champ. Never gagged or coughed and didn't miss a drop," I tried to be funny again. "And she loves eating pussy, too, you shouldn't pass up the opportunity."

Both women looked at me, but this time, they smiled. Maggie even laughed. Kim shook her head.

"Okay, sorry I went off; it's just that I thought something wild was going to happen, something naughty," Maggie's voice was tinged with excitement. "And I kind of need that right now. And no, I've never fucked Nick, but he's been trying to get into my panties for years."

"Maybe you should let him. He's hung like a horse, and Kim loves it."

"Biggest cock I've ever had," Kim added with a little grin.

"Fuck! So you just watch Nick fuck your wife. Do you get your rocks off watching another guy slamming his cock into her?"

"I love watching Kim get pleasure anyway she wants it. It's a big turn-on, and today was no different. I got very aroused and jacked myself. When I felt myself getting close, I was going to have Kim take me in her mouth. But then Nick started cumming, and she had to focus on him."

"Do you get off on him watching?" Maggie asks Kim. " I know I'd get off being watched. Do you get off seeing him fucking another chick?"

"Yeah, like Brad said, we enjoy seeing each other get pleasure."

After Maggie's questions were answered, Kim turned away and moved to the window to see if Nick was still sitting in his car. Maggie turned back to me.

"That is so hot. But it sounds like they finished, and you didn't," Maggie guessed correctly, "that's why you were hard when you got here."

"Bingo," I said.

"Bummer for you; you must feel like I do now."

"Yes, and no. I'm kind of into the whole delayed gratification thing. When I do finally cum, it's more explosive. Hey babe, why don't you take Maggie upstairs and show her how good you are with your tongue."

Kim turned back to us, a wry smile on her face. Maggie moaned softly.

"If she still wants to, it'd be my pleasure."

"Yeah, I want to. A girl hasn't eaten me out in years."

"I'll stay down here and wait for Nick. I'll let you know when he is coming."

"Cool, but I still want to see it," Maggie softly demanded.

"See what? Ohhh..., yeah, but let's be quick.

I moved towards Maggie, opened my pants, and pushed them and my boxers down. I had lost most of my erection, but my cock still had a slight stiffness to it when it popped out and bounced.