We Find Our Perfect Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NICE! Damn, Brad, you're not even hard, and you're bigger than my boyfriend. I wish I had a cock like this to come home to. Kim, you're a lucky lady."

Maggie reached out and took me in her hand. I throbbed as her fingers wrapped around my shaft just below the glans.

"Can I touch it?" she asked as an afterthought.

Kim and I were about to answer and didn't, as it was a done deal. Maggie slowly stroked me underhanded, then dropped to her knees and shifted her grip. She cupped my balls with her other hand as she examined my cock. Her strokes lengthened, and she let her thumb rub the underside of my sensitive head. I naturally began to grow in her hand.

"We really need to get..." Kim started to say.

"This is so nice. My ex was circumcised, my boyfriend isn't. My ex was an asshole, but he did have a nice cock. It's not like this one. I do like a cut cock."

Kim watched as I grew erect in Maggie's hand, and the real estate agent jacked me off. Maggie got into it; she fondled my balls, gripped my cock tight, and stroked me faster. She hummed appreciatively when she saw precum flow from my tip, and she leaned forward and licked it off. That caused me to moan softly.

"Okay, come on."

Kim gently put her hand under Maggie's arms and lifted her up.

"Awe, I wanted to play some more."

"Look, how about this. We go upstairs. I clean you up, and I guarantee I'll make you cum. And if Nick is still not here, maybe you can do the same for me. Then, either tonight or some other time, we can get together, and Brad can fuck you until you beg him to stop. You can have him the whole time, and I'll just watch or play with you. How does that sound?"

"Really? Can I bring my boyfriend? But I don't know if he'll go for it."

"Sure. You or both, it doesn't matter. It'll be fun."

"Promise?"

"Pinky swear."

The women locked their pinkies again and laughed. Kim gave Maggie a long and passionate kiss. Maggie reacted with surprise but then kissed her back. When they broke the kiss, Kim led Maggie upstairs. I saw Kim reach under Maggie's skirt and shook my head. Then I pulled my pants up, closed them, looked outside to see Nick still on his phone, and sat on the couch. I took out my phone and opened Tumblr. I scrolled through many pictures of naked women, and I closed the app. I don't need any more stimulation. I opened solitaire and started a new game.

-- Our House --

For the next twenty minutes, I heard a succession of moans, exclamations, and cries of pleasure, some very loud emanating from the second floor. Early on, it was Maggie; then it was Kim, and in the end, both of them. I wondered where they were until something or someone hit the floor above me. Finally, it grew quiet, and about five minutes later, Kim and Maggie descended the stairs, hand in hand. Both women looked immensely satisfied.

"How was lunch at the Y? I quipped.

"Delectable," Kim purred.

"Amazing," Maggie gushed.

Both women went to their purses and took out a pen and a business card. They each scribbled some on the back of their card before handing it to the other. With genuine affection, they hugged and kissed each other. Maggie looked at Kim's business card, picked up her folio, and adopted a professional, business-like attitude.

"Mrs. and Mr. Demmings, let me show you this beautiful townhouse. This is a rare find and would be a perfect fit for a discerning couple like yourselves. This is the main living area..."

When Nick finally exited the car, we had finished in the expansive kitchen and back area. We were on our way upstairs when Nick walked in. Nick and Maggie hugged and kissed with the familiarity of lovers before we ascended the stairs.

It was beautiful, fully updated, with the latest appliances, a new gas furnace and water heater, and a washer and dryer. It had solar panels to offset electric usage and a geothermal heat pump to offset gas usage. It was over 2000 sq.ft., not counting the attic and full but mostly unfinished basement. On the main floor was a living room, dining room, smaller entertainment room, a half bath, and a large kitchen. On the second floor was a large master bedroom with walk-in closets and a large ensuite. One large guest bedroom had a smaller ensuite, and two smaller bedrooms shared a Jack and Jill bathroom. Maggie said the attic had been intended to be a large bonus room, but it had never been finished. She pointed to an empty area in the upstairs hall where a spiral staircase would have gone. The laundry room was in a small, finished part of the basement. I was sold halfway through our tour.

Nick suggested we walk the property and explore the area. We could talk to any of the neighbors that may be around. He told us to take our time because he and Maggie had some business to discuss. His calls while in the car offered some opportunities for both of them. He thought their meeting would be more than an hour. They'd come looking for us or call when he and Maggie finished. I laughed as Kim and I walked out the door.

"So do you think it's business or fucking?"

"The condition she's in, I'll be surprised if she hasn't ripped his clothes off already. I must have eaten her through two dozen orgasms, and she wanted more. Fuck, she's a squirter too. The bed sheets are soaked. You're going to love it when she comes over on Friday."

We first walked out to the front of the complex and then around the far side of the cul-de-sac. We decided to buy the townhouse ten minutes into our walk. We met and talked to several residents who lived on the south side of the complex. They were all very friendly and outgoing and offered information about their little enclave.

As we went by the pool and almost to where we started, we met Charli, a young woman, and her two children. She proudly introduced us to her fifteen-year-old daughter, Bobbi. Kim and I nearly gasped in surprise when Charli said "daughter" and then when she told us how old Bobbi was. Charli's daughter did not look like she was fifteen; she looked more like she was about twenty. Bobbi was the spitting image of her mother. They were the same height and looked like they could wear the same clothes. As it was, they wore matching outfits and looked more like sisters than mother and daughter. Charli beamed with pride as she told us how Bobbi consistently scored in the top one percentile on the state tests and, in seventh grade, had the highest score in the state. She skipped eighth grade and will start her senior year of high school in the fall. Bobbi should graduate mid-year, and although U of M has offered her a full-ride scholarship, Charli and her husband, Jake, decided Bobbi will attend her first year at Bay de Noc and second at Northern. Then she can go down to Ann Arbor. The people from Michigan were understanding and said Bobbi has the scholarship when she's ready to attend.

Bobbi's smile filled her face as her mom spoke. David looked bored at hearing about his sister's achievements.

"Holy crap! That's amazing," Kim gushed.

"What fields are you interested in?" I asked.

"Artificial intelligence and machine learning," Bobbi said matter-of-factly. "Although, recently, I have become like Alice and gone down the rabbit hole of augmenting cognitive processing via a cyber-organic interface. It's quite the adventure in wonderland."

"What?" I asked, confused. However, I did understand the Lewis Carrolll simile.

"She's become enamored in the research around developing a human-computer interface to increase the human brain's ability to process and act on information," Kim explained.

Bobbi's head snapped around and looked at Kim, first with surprise and then a mixture of understanding, respect, admiration, and even love.

"Was that supposed to make it clearer?" I joked.

Charli laughed, "Welcome to my life."

"Quit trying to show off Sis," David chided.

Bobbi shot David a glance but said nothing.

Charli was equally proud of her "big boy" and introduced David as her thirteen-year-old son. He quickly corrected his mother and told us he was almost fourteen. Kim and I laughed but were also surprised. Like his sister, he looked much older. He was three inches taller than his mother and had an athletic build. David was only wearing tight-fitting terry cloth shorts and had stubble on his face. His chiseled body made him look more like a college athlete. He was a star in football, basketball, and track, and the high school coaches planned to have him join the J.V. high school teams in his eighth-grade year.

We congratulated Charli for raising two exceptional children and praised Bobbi and David. Kim and I asked them about what they had been doing and what they had planned for the summer. Both kids beamed at our attention and acted their ages, even if they looked older. Bobbi, however, possessed a brilliant, advanced mind and spoke more like a college student than a girl who should have just finished middle school. On the other hand, David was a boy in a man's body. He wasn't dumb by any sense of the word, but he was "almost fourteen" and did not approach Bobbi's intellect.

Bobbi and David accepted us immediately and excitedly wanted to show us the pool/picnic area and the beach. David took Kim's hand and Bobbi mine and gave us a guided tour. Charli apologized for her children's exuberance, but we loved it. Even though Charli seemed embarrassed, she looked at us fondly and let her kids lead. This was when we discovered that in addition to the upgraded townhouse, the wonderful neighbors, and the beautiful natural surroundings, we had over a quarter mile of private Lake Michigan beachfront as part of the deal.

Charli was a lovely 33-year-old woman and almost twelve years younger than me. We spent twenty minutes walking the property with her and the kids, and even with our age differences, we found a commonality in our life experiences. A petite five foot two, Charli looked like she weighed no more than 115 lbs. Her blue eyes and slender face were surrounded by shoulder-length, sandy-blond hair that she wore in a ponytail that day. Her small mouth was framed by medium lips that were always turned up in a smile. Freckles were loosely smattered across her soft cheekbones and cute, pert nose. Charli looked great for a mother of two children. Later, after we moved in, she told us it took half of her twenties to get her pre-baby body back. It was a warm day, and she wore a tight white tube top and matching spandex shorts. She didn't seem concerned about how she was dressed or that her teenage daughter was just as sparsely attired.

On Charli, the tube top left nothing to the imagination as it showed off her shapely 34-C teardrop breasts. Her nipples produced well-defined and noticeable bumps on the front of her white top. Charli's bare and well-toned stomach showed off her abdominal muscles. Her arms and leg muscles were equally well-defined, and she possessed a generally athletic body. She had the top of her shorts rolled down a little, and they were as revealing as her top. Her mound created a prominent rise in the front of her skin-tight shorts, and a noticeable cameltoe showed off her vulva. Her eyes shimmered when she caught me looking at her.

-- People are Strange --

The kids ran down the dune to the softly lapping blue water of the lake. And we all sat on one of the wooden benches to watch them. Kim took the opportunity to ask Charli about her children.

"What do you feed those guys? Steroids?" Kim laughed, "I'm kidding, but they look much older than their ages."

"I know, right? Jake and I are as surprised as you. Maybe it's this place. My gramps let us move in here when Bobbi was an infant. I was his only granddaughter, spending many days here growing up. He passed away about a month after David was born. You should have seen Gramps when I brought David to him; he beamed, holding his great-grandson and namesake. Anyway, they both reached puberty way earlier than normal. Fuck, David went from being a slightly big ten-year-old to a monster eleven-year-old. He shot up almost seven inches and fifty pounds in six months. I was buying clothes almost weekly. And Bobbi was the only fourth grader who had to wear a bra and carry tampons. And middle school was worse."

"Damn!" Kim exclaimed.

"So you bought this townhouse from your grandfather? Was he an original owner? I asked.

"Yes, he was an original owner and was one of the folks behind all you see here. He had money and wasn't stingy with it. He kicked in over half the funds needed to build the pool recreation area and other parts of the property. There is a bronzed plaque at the gate to the pool in honor of him. He was very generous, and we never bought this place from him; I inherited it. The day before the funeral, Gramps lawyer showed up at our door. He said I was in Gramps' Will, and he needed to execute it. He handed me the deed to the property already in my name. Then, he presented me with information on a trust that would pay the property taxes for an estimated twenty years. Again, only in my name. Next were two trusts for Bobbi and David to help pay for their college education. They included a provision that if either did not choose to attend college, it would be turned over to them when they turned twenty-five. There was a fourth trust to provide $1000.00 a month to cover household expenses or whatever I used it for, and it was set up to adjust with inflation. So now I get over $1300 deposited in my account on the first of every month.

What a revelation! I was shocked as I added up the value of that inheritance. Kim was ecstatic and told Charli how lucky they were.

"How amazing that was. To get that when you were such a young family. What a godsend for you and your husband,"

"Well, yes and no. The last thing the lawyer did was make Jake sign a document stating that he had no claim on any of the inheritance. As my husband, he may benefit from it, but he relinquishes all rights to at as a part of the communal property of the marriage. If Jake refused to sign, only the kid's college trusts would remain, and the house would be put up for sale on David's next birthday. We would have to buy it or move. Jake signed it."

"Holy crap!" I gave Charli an incredulous look.

"Yup, Gramps never trusted Jake. He accepted Jake because I loved him, but that was as far as it went. It has been a thorn in the side of our marriage ever since. Even after I drew up my Will that gives the townhouse to Jake if I die, it remained a problem. I'm over it; we have lived here rent-free thanks to my grandfather's generosity, but that is not enough for him. Nothing ever seems to be enough."

Kim and I glanced at each other as Charli went down her dark rabbit hole. Kim tried to bring the conversation back to the kid's accelerated development.

"So what makes you think living here is responsible for your children's advanced development?"

"Oh, yeah, we were talking about that. Well, the more I thought about it, the more I remembered when I visited here growing up. I stayed here the summer when I was eleven, and that's when I got my first period, and my boobs started to blossom. But then, nothing. Other than my monthly cycle, I only slowly developed living at home. I barely had A-cups until I was fifteen, and only peach fuzz on my pussy. It was embarrassing in gym class when all the other girls had tits and full-grown bushes. But then I spent a whole year here when I was fifteen. My parents were going through an ugly divorce, and Gramps invited me to stay here to be out of the fray. At the end of that year, I got to what you see today."

Charli stood up, cupped her breasts, and spun around like a model. She ran her hands up and down her body to show it off. I gave Kim a side-long glance as if to say, "What the fuck." Kim looked non-plussed, even when Charli shared her next bit of information.

"This is exactly the same body I had when I was Bobbi's age. That year my tits got bigger, my bush filled in, and even my clit and pussy lips got bigger."

"I guess you had a growth spurt," Kim laughed. "It's an intriguing correlation you have found. It makes me think it might be more genetic than environmental."

"That's what our doc thinks. But Christ, look at Bobbi; she's got a twenty-year-old's mind and emotional maturity and the body to go with it. She's me. We even wear the same bra size. Fuck, get this... she and I went to dinner a couple of weeks ago, and some guy at a nearby table sent us drinks, and the waiter didn't even card her. I was so stunned that the waiter left before I could say anything. Christ! Then the guy invited us to join him, and she was pissed when I told him to go fuck himself. We want to keep her home for the first year of college. Even though she appears mature, we don't think she's developed a sufficient understanding of societal mores. So, in some ways, she is still a young girl in a woman's body. The hormones we fought with over years of awkward adolescence hit her before she was even a pre-teen. I am fairly certain she has been sexually active since she was eleven. She talks to me some, but when her intellect grew beyond her father's and mine, she looked to other places for information. And we gave up on child-lock-out technology. She has defeated everything we've tried since she was twelve. This is why we want to keep her close for her first year in college. She will be sixteen and at the age of consent. We fear her sexual adventurism will become more prominent. As smart as she is, she still lacks situational awareness, and we can see her turning into a fuck-toy in the U of M co-ed dorms. We are challenged regularly with her sexuality, and recently, we have found that she is..., what is the word they now use..., fluid? She is dating a senior football player, but one of her girlfriends stayed for a sleepover last week. This girl and many others have spent the weekends here. But last week, I walked in on them... well..., they weren't sleeping."

"Oh, my, really?" Kim was calm but supportive.

"Really. But what was even more fucked up, the girls let David watch them."

I almost choked at this tidbit of information. Kim started to ask her a question when the two kids ran back up the dune. I couldn't help but look at Bobbi in a different light, and how she looked at me when she returned set off alarm bells in my head. I had been the object of desire for enough women, and I could see it in Bobbi's eyes when she approached me on that dune. I would need to be careful when we moved here. With a glance, Kim told me she saw it too. Charli's oversharing of personal information might just have been an unconscious warning to us on her part. I will tread lightly with the girl genius. On the other hand, I failed to pick up on the same look in her mother's eyes.

Bobbi and David were winded after their race up the dune. It was close, but David won. But he kept running past us up the path to their house. Charli asked where he was going, and Bobbi said to get some water. Charli yelled to him to get enough for everyone. Bobbi sat on the bench between me and Kim to catch her breath. Then, she asked Kim how she knew what cognitive augmentation was. Kim told her she wrote AI and machine learning algorithms. This kicked off an exciting discussion between them. David returned as quickly as he left and offered us all a bottle of water. We thankfully accepted it.

Bobbi and David wanted to take us down to the beach, but Charli said the ankle she twisted the week before was bothering her. She told us we should go and she would wait for us here and catch some rays. Kim thought that would be fun but suggested I stay and keep Charli company, as dress pants and loafers were not the proper attire for walking on the beach. Kim had a point as she wore a light blouse, shorts, and sandals. She removed her sandals and left them and her purse on the bench. Bobbi looked disappointed.