We Find Our Perfect Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick, Barb, and their two children arrived a few minutes later. We had met Barb a few weeks earlier. Barb was a lovely 40-year-old woman. She wore a floral summer dress that accentuated her figure. She was about the same height as Kim but had smaller breasts and was not as slender. Barb had sandy blonde hair, which she kept short, highlighting her round face. She had piercing blue eyes and full lips. The hem of her dress was above her knees and showed off her shapely, well-toned legs. She sat next to Barb.

This was the first time we met their children. Their daughter, Sara, was eighteen and had just graduated high school. She favored her mother but had mid-length dark brown hair and eyebrows. She had her mother's steel blue eyes. She, too, wore a light summer dress that showed off her shapely young body. The thin shoulder straps, low-cut top, and plunging back prominently displayed her championship swimmer's body; broad shoulders, muscular arms, chest, and back. Sara had smaller breasts, common to female athletes, but the tight-fitting top of the dress formed around them like a second skin. It was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra, and I could tell she was wearing a round piercing on her left nipple.

Their 16-year-old son Chad was also an athlete and star wrestler. He was sharply dressed in a button-down shirt and dark slacks. Chad resembled his father, with the same dark brown hair and complexion, but he had his mother's blue eyes.

The sommelier brought the wine to the table. It was exceptional, and he poured our glasses. After he left, we noticed he had poured one for Sara. She quickly took a drink, but Barb reminded her daughter she wasn't 21. Nick disagreed; it was a celebration, so to let her have the wine, which was already poured. Kim and I did not weigh in, and Barb relented.

We enjoyed a lovely dinner and learned much about Nick's family. Barb paid a lot of attention to Kim throughout the meal and, at least to me, appeared to be flirting with her. Sara noticed, too, and gave her mom several questioning looks throughout the dinner. Nick didn't seem to care, and the only thing Chad noticed was Kim's breasts. Sara saw that, too, and repeatedly gave her brother shit about it.

Sara sat beside me, and we continued a steady conversation throughout dinner. We talked about her swimming, her plans for college and summer, her favorite movies, and more. Kim joined in whenever she could pull herself away from Barb. With Kim on my left and Sara on my right, they would talk across me as the meal went on. I had no problem with this as both moved closer to me, and they would place their hands on my upper thighs when they turned to speak. Kim would squeeze my thigh when she did, but Sara unexpectedly did so, too. More unexpectedly, Sara's hand roamed over my thigh; her long fingers caressed the inside of my thigh and moved dangerously close to my crotch. She frequently glanced and smiled at me while she talked to my wife.

Kim and Sara hit it off, and I found out that Kim swam the butterfly and dove when she was in high school. They exchanged email addresses, and Sara said she would invite Kim to her Instagram. Then Sara turned to me, and her hand squeezed my thigh.

"I'm sorry, Mr. D, I only let women friends on my Instagram," Sara said apologetically.

"That's because she's got nude pics on there," Chad said in a nasty voice.

"Shut the fuck up," Sara shot back, "we're not talking to you, asshole."

"SARA! CHAD!" Barb said harshly but quietly. "Stop it right now."

They both apologized to their mom and us. Then Sara added.

"If Ms. D wants to show you what I post. I'm okay with that."

Chad was about to say something, but Nick stopped him.

"Oh, it's not like Chad says," Barb piped in, "I'm on it, and it's harmless fun."

Following dinner, Barb and I exchanged seats so Nick and I could work through the contract, handing Kim pages to sign when needed. The others had dessert while Nick and I enjoyed an excellent Port. Once we finished the paperwork, Barb invited us to their house for a nightcap. Barb told us they had just repaired their hot tub and we could try it out. It was big enough for all of us. Sara and Chad thought that was a great Idea and almost begged us to come over. We thanked Barb for her invitation but begged off as we were exhausted. Barb, Sara, and Chad expressed disappointment. Barb seemed the most disappointed and tried to convince us to join them. Sara looked at her mother with a questioning expression. I had seen Sara give Barb that look throughout the evening when Barb talked to Kim. I'm curious if Nick told Barb he had been with Kim. I wasn't sure, but Barb acted like she had a girl crush.

I didn't get to tell Kim about what Charli and I did until the following day.

Kim spent the morning tied to the bed, and I played with her; I was relentless with my teasing. I didn't let her loose until the early afternoon. We only did then because Nick called, saying our offer was accepted. We agreed to meet that evening to sign the additional paperwork.

As we ate a late lunch, Kim thought we might want to be more cautious about playing with Charli.

"She's a beautiful young woman, but we may want to be a little careful with her."

"How so?"

"She has two teenagers, and we don't want to break up a family. We haven't even met the husband yet. And as you said, they seem to be having some problems. We don't want to get in the middle of that."

"Isn't it a little late for that?"

"No, we need to consider what happened yesterday a one-time deal. I'll speak to Charli. She seems reasonable and will understand. Depending on the husband, we will be friends, and I expect fairly close friends. It'll be okay. We don't want to shit where we sleep."

Kim had a good sense of these things.

"Okay, I get it. I won't encourage it."

Kim got up, and I admired her naked body as she brought her dishes to the sink. She walked back to me and kneeled by my side.

"Good. Time for dessert."

Kim took hold of my cock and stroked it a few times before taking it into her mouth. I stiffened, and she lifted her head.

"I want you to tell me about how you tied Charli's hands and fucked her again."

I turned in my chair and moaned as Kim's head bobbed on my cock. My lunch was forgotten.

-------------------------------

Please leave your feedback. Your suggestions are welcome.

Please watch for more Pine Run Stories and the continuing adventures of Kim, Brad, and their new friends.