We Find Our Perfect Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could take off your pants and shoes."

Everyone looked at Bobbi, and David giggled softly.

"Well, underwear is about the same as a swimsuit. You show off just as much either way. We're not wearing much more than that, and I know Davey boy here is only wearing those shorts."

"BOBBI!" Charli glared at her daughter.

"Well, he is; his junk has been hanging out all day."

"Christ's sake, Bobbi, we just met these fine folks. Now apologize for your unladylike comment."

"I'm sorry, that was inappropriate of me."

Kim and I nodded and accepted her apology.

"Because I don't know you well enough to see you in your underwear," Bobbi added with a smile.

"BOBBI!" Charli said with exasperation.

Kim and I laughed at Bobbi's joke.

"She has a point, though," Kim said with a straight face, "about underwear and swimsuits."

"Granted," I agreed, suppressing a laugh, "but I will pass on that today. I'll hang out with Charli while you explore the beach."

Bobbi took it in stride, got up, and took Kim's hand. David took Kim's other hand, and they started down the dune. Charli and I heard Bobbi tell Kim that she thought I probably looked good in underwear, and Kim said I did. They laughed and moved out of earshot.

"I fear my daughter is turning into a nymphomaniac."

"There are worse things to be," I laughed and counted off on my fingers, "serial killer, mad scientist, lawyer, politician..."

"I suppose you're right," she laughed.

-- Lady Willpower --

Charli pointed out a bench off to the right of the path, between the top of the dune and a large pond. She suggested we move there as it had a better view of the lake and we could see the entire beach. A line of arborvitae was planted halfway up the dune between the pond and the bench. Several of these broad, wooden benches were near the top of the dune overlooking the beach. Charli explained that when the benches were installed, they were on top of the dunes, but in the years since, the dune had risen and moved towards the lake. This effectively hid the benches from view when on the beach, but you could still see the people sitting on them. I walked down the length of the bench and turned around. Charli sat cross-legged, facing me on the bench, and rolled the waistband of her shorts even more. She rolled it down so far I expected to see her pubic hair.

My eyes were on her waist as I straddled the bench and sat facing her. Charli smiled when she saw me looking.

"I don't want my tan line so high."

Charli scooted closer as we chatted, and her toes felt warm as she wiggled them against the inside of my lower thighs. I thought it was forward of her to make such physical contact, but Charli appeared comfortable as she sat with her knees spread and rubbed her toes against my tan slacks. She leaned back on her hands, and her knees bounced as we talked. The top of her shorts seemed even lower at the intersection of her thighs and hips. I thought she must have a shaved bush because of the light stubble on the rise of her mound that I could see above the shorts. Her vulva was prominent, too; the seam of her shorts was pulled in between her labia, which appeared large and puffy. I tried to keep my eyes on hers, but I caught myself looking down frequently at the bump in her tight shorts above her slit; that had to be her clitoris. More than once, Charli caught me looking and only smiled in response.

Charli apologized for her daughter's behavior and turned our conversation to Kim and what a great body she had and how beautiful she was. She jokingly said she was jealous of Kim's breasts and said she wished hers were larger. I was surprised when Charli said she couldn't wait to see Kim in a bathing suit so that she could better appreciate her ample globes. She guessed I liked large breasts and probably didn't care for tits like hers. Charli cupped her orbs as she said this. I told her I was a breast man in general and liked them in any size and shape. As long as I could play with them, it didn't matter. I told her it was Kim's voice and intellect that initially attracted me, not her tits. Charli laughed and said it seemed Kim was the whole package and imagined our sex life was rich and satisfying. Charli then bluntly said Kim was so sexy she couldn't imagine me not wanting to fuck her hot body every day. Based on our earlier conversation, I shouldn't have been surprised by how direct and intimate she spoke. I was still stunned and kept my response non-committal and reserved.

I was surprised again when Charli opened up about her and her husband's, Jake's, relationship. She lamented that it had waned recently, and Jake didn't seem interested in making love to her. Our conversation, mostly Charli talking, turned to sex. I participated but kept my comments very general and non-explicit. Charli, however, was not as reserved and spoke very explicitly about her sex life, both before and during her marriage. I learned, without asking, that sex with Jake had been very fulfilling and diverse. They tried and did anything two people could do with their bodies. Until recently, that is. In the last year, the quality and frequency of sex dropped dramatically. The last few times they fucked, Jake would only do vaginal intercourse, and he finished very quickly. The last time, a few weeks ago, finished so fast that she didn't even cum. Charli went on to say that she had to resort to her dildo to make herself cum as Jake snored next to her.

I sat dumbfounded as this cute young woman told me, a complete stranger, the most intimate details of her sex life. But then, I told myself I shouldn't be surprised because of what happened earlier. During our conversation, she uncrossed her ankles and stretched out one leg. As our talk progressed, she began to rub the balls of her foot further up my inner thigh. While at the same time, her butt squirmed on the bench, causing her shorts to move down further.

I glanced at my watch and realized we had only been sitting there for about five or ten minutes. Charli's kids led Kim farther down the beach, and I wondered where Nick was. Then I remembered he told us to wander the property for an hour or so because he and Maggie needed to discuss some real estate business. Right, like they are talking about business. They're probably fucking in that unit. So there I was, sitting on a bench in the warm sun, listening to this cute thirty-something mom talk about her sex life as she rubbed my leg with her foot. I was not one to pass up rare opportunities, and I thought this was a strange and exciting development. I did nothing to discourage or stop Charli from what she was doing. I was already aroused by watching Kim suck off Nick, the whole Maggie thing, and now this young woman was teasing me. I was sure she could see the growing bulge in my chinos, just as I could see her hard nipples and cameltoe. I caught Charli's eyes on my crotch, just as many times she caught me as I stared at hers. She appeared to like the attention and fished for compliments.

"I can't help but notice you looking at my body; do you like my outfit?"

"Yes, it's quite nice. But it's not much of an outfit."

"True, then I suppose you enjoy looking at my body. Are you wondering what I look like naked?"

She doesn't beat around the bush, does she?

"I'm sorry. It's just that... well, it's hard... you know..., you are lovely and not wearing very much."

"Oh, no worries, no need to apologize; I appreciate it. I worked hard to get in shape, and I like it when someone admires it, especially a good-looking guy like you. It's even better when it gets hard. It's a real turn-on knowing I can get a man like you aroused."

She slid her foot up my thigh, only inches from my crotch. I know this game; we play it all the time. I wonder how far she will go. Kim and the kids were moving down the shore, wading in the lake, so we had a bit of privacy for a while. I decided to add some encouragement and see just how far Charli would go.

"We men are visual animals and can't help ourselves when we see a sexy woman like you covered in a thin skin of material. You are showing me a lot and not leaving much to my imagination."

"I wear this because it's so light and makes me feel almost naked. We're kinda home nudists and wear little or no clothing when we're in our house. And I try to wear as little as possible when I go outside. And, of course, it has the added benefit of showing off my physical assets and making men's cocks hard."

"It definitely shows off your assets and has the desired effect. So, are you a practicing nudist? The whole family?"

"Yup, and there are others in our community as well. We even have defined time for the nudists to use the pool."

"This community becomes more interesting all the time."

-- Naughty Girl --

"So, Brad, what do you imagine when your eyes undress me? I know what I imagine when I look at you."

Charli slid the balls of her foot up my thigh until her toes just brushed my crotch. My cock jerked at her touch. I love games like this.

"Hmmm, okay, I guess the two main things are that you are not wearing a bra, and you shave your pussy so it is bare and smooth. I say the latter because your shorts are so low, and all I see is light stubble on the top of your mound." I said, then added a more explicit comment. "Oh, and one other thing; you must have a fairly large clit because I can see it's bump protruding through those tight shorts."

"Nice, and that's pretty accurate; I shave, but not completely. See, I leave a little strip."

Charli smiled, sat up, picked up her butt, and pushed her shorts down about four inches. Those tight spandex shorts stretched when she spread her thighs to happily show me her small rectangular sandy blonde curls, her distended clitoral hood, and the top couple of inches of her slit. Her lips were slightly open and glistened. She was shaved smooth from the top of her clit on down.

"I stand corrected, and I see the carpet matches the drapes. I was right about your clitoris. It appears to be engorged, and you're wet. You look aroused. Is it because you've been teasing me, and you think you made me hard?"

"Yes, I can see your dick is stiff right now."

"You may be right. Do you make it a habit to show off your pussy to every man you meet?"

"No, actually, you're my first. I thought you might appreciate not having to imagine anymore. Is this better? I can pull them back up unless you want me to take them off?"

"I appreciate you giving me a choice. You should take those shorts off since you seem intent on showing me your pussy. I'd always prefer to see the real thing."

"Well, in that case."

Charli pushed her shorts off her hips past her knees and spread her legs wider. I could now see the top of her deep pink channel.

"You shave around your labia; I like that. Does your husband like it smooth?"

She ignored my question, and an evil grin rose on her lips. She licked her fingers and slowly slid them down her belly, through her bush, and rubbed her clit.

"You're such a tease. Are you getting off on this?"

"I am. I haven't been this turn-on in a long time. My cunt is so wet right now; it's aching for something to fill it. You're so cute and sexy; I feel intensely attracted to you. And I think you are turned on, too."

My cock throbbed as she repeatedly rubbed the sole of her foot over it as she rubbed her clit.

"I can't hide anything from you."

"Mmmm. It must be uncomfortable; we should fix that."

Charli pulled her foot back, curled her knees underneath her, and got up on them. She tipped her head down, looked at me through the top of her eyes, flexed her fingers to scrape her nails on the wood, and moved towards me like a cat stalking its prey. I swear I heard her purr. With a Cheshire grin, she reached out and grabbed my belt. Her blue eyes stared into mine as she quickly unbuckled it, pulled it out of my pants, and wrapped it around her neck. I did not move except to look down the beach to see Bobbi's back as she entered a path through the trees. I wondered for a moment if she saw her mom's white ass sticking up, but that thought was short-lived. Then Charli unbuttoned the waist and very slowly lowered my zipper. When she did that, I reached forward and cupped her breasts. Her eyes were partially closed, and she mewed softly. I gently gripped her nipples and pinched them.

"Oh..., yes..., I like that. Now, let's see what you have here.

Charli pulled the front of my boxers down and reached in. She hummed as her fingers wrapped around my shaft and pulled my cock up and out of my boxers. Her eyes widened, and she gripped me tighter and moved slowly up and down. I slid my hands under her top and squeezed and rubbed the warm, pliable flesh of her breasts.

"My, my, Brad. Very nice... and circumcised. I haven't had one in a long time. And Christ, you are so hard. Has it been a while since you dipped your wick?"

"No, Kim and I made love last night. But I did see some things earlier today that were very arousing.".

"Sweet. Well, Kim is a lucky girl to have this anytime she wants."

I felt we were already past the point of no return, and I was already convinced this would not end without me fucking this cute but strange young mother. I still offered her an out.

"Charli? Are you prepared to go where this is leading? We can stop now; no harm, no foul."

Charli was focused on my erection; her thumb spread my precum over my tip as she pulled my boxers further down. She slowly and deliberately stroked my stiff shaft. She answered with a question.

"Mmmm, what can I do? What can I do with your lovely cock?"

"That's up to you. But I have several ideas."

I looked past her and out to the beach. Kim and the kids were nowhere in sight. I looked at Charli, and then she glanced over her shoulder. She turned her gaze back to me.

"Oh, they're on the other side of the point. They both have friends down that way. I suspect David is dragging Kim down to see their house. But even if they were down there and looking up at us, they'd only see your head and maybe your shoulders. They might wonder where I was, but there would be no way Kim could see I was playing with her toy."

Charli licked the tip of my cock and then took the top few inches into her mouth. With her lips tight around my shaft, she hummed, and her head bobbed slowly. Her tongue moved all around the underside of my cock. I reached out and grasped her ass before I slid my fingers between her round globes and down to her wet slit. They glided up and down between her warm lips before I pushed them inside her. Charli's pussy squeezed my long digits, and I wiggled and pumped them into her pussy. She moaned and picked her head off my cock as she wiggled her ass.

"Mmmm, now we're cooking with gas. But those guys might see you trying to finger my pussy. I got a better idea."

Charli scooched back, sat on the bench, and brought her legs together. Her blue eyes burned into me, then she pushed her shorts down her legs, took them off, and dropped them in the sand. She was not wearing panties, confirming my earlier assumption. She leaned back on her elbows and straightened her legs before lifting her feet into the air. She laughed, spread her legs to form a wide V, and then ran a hand through its wet apex. Charli flashed me a lusty grin from between her parted thighs. Then she bent her knees, put the soles of her feet together on the bench, and laid her legs flat to the sides. The puffy outer and thin inner lips of her wet pussy opened wide, and the dark pink and damp channel glistened like dew in the morning. Her shiny interior pulsed and quivered. Her azure eyes burned hot like a gas flame with raw desire, and her voice took on a deeper, sexier tone.

"Brad, do you like what you see?"

Before I could answer, she pulled her tube top off, my belt falling to the bench, and threw her top on her shorts; Charli laid back on the bench and slid her hands down her naked flesh, cupping her breasts, gliding over her flat belly until they framed her seething cunt.

"I know my tits aren't as big as Kim's, but my body is just as firm, and I bet my pussy is tighter. Do you want to fuck this young willing body?"

Silent, I watched as she cupped her mound and slid her fingers up through her slit before plunging two deep inside her wet folds. She moaned, stretched out one foot, and rubbed her toes and the balls of her foot up and down the tender underside of my cock, still wet with her spit.

Her ankle didn't seem to be hurting her now.

"So, Brad, do you want to fuck my tight little pussy?"

I shouldn't have been surprised by this time, but I was. I glanced up quickly and ensured Kim was still on the other side of the point. Fuck, I loved it when unexpected opportunities presented themselves. But I felt caution was a prudent move just then. Still, I couldn't help myself and caressed the top of her foot before I grasped it and rubbed it over my erection.

"Uh huh, who wouldn't want fuck a hot little MILF like you. Charli, your body is smokin' hot, but why me, and why now? I mean... Is this a good idea? Your kids are just down the beach with my wife."

"I've been bored out of my mind lately and haven't been fucked in weeks. My kids are occupied, and I'm feeling very naughty. You got my juices flowing; there's no better time than the present. If you don't fuck me, I'd just have to play with myself again."

Charli pumped two fingers into her creamy center and rubbed her clit to accentuate her point. It had enlarged, and I could see its little head poke out of its hood. Charli's eyes were half closed, and she moaned softly as she pleasured herself for me. She added a third finger to fill her wet hole and rubbed her clit between two fingers. I use my other hand to caress her ankle.

"Ah, well, you make a good argument. So. How naughty are you? Why don't you show me how you make yourself cum."

Charli rubbed her clit slowly, but her fingers sped up, as did the fingers penetrating her cunt. Her eyes closed, and she moaned increasingly louder as she masturbated for me. She pumped her fingers wildly into her pussy; her hips bucked and thrust into her hand. Her movements were frantic with sloppy, wet sounds. I rubbed her bare foot faster against the exposed tender flesh of my cock. Charli tried to shove her whole hand into her cunt, she pumped and pushed, and it disappeared up to her wrist. She let out a loud guttural "Oh Christ" and then stopped. Charli froze, her body rigid, and let out a long, low, growl-like moan as she relaxed and exhaled a long, slow breath. She pulled out her hand and fell back on the bench; her chest heaved with heavy, deep breaths. After a moment, she picked up her head and looked at me over her flushed, naked body.

"Mmmm, that was nice, but I need something real. So, I showed you mine; now show me yours."

A voice in my head said that this was the moment of truth. But I don't know where it's been; that moment passed a while ago.

I looked again, and no one was on our beach. I wondered how far Charli would go earlier, but that question was now answered. I stood up, kicked off my loafers, and pushed my boxers and slacks down my thighs until my rigid cock sprung free. Before I met Charli, I was already primed by watching Kim fuck Nick and Maggie playing with my cock. Now, this petite MILF lay inches from me naked and playing with her wet pussy: I was ready. I stepped out of my pants, straddled the bench, and sat at her feet, facing her. The wood felt cold against my balls. Staring into her eyes, I cupped and massaged my nutsack and then gripped my cock and stroked my stiff shaft several times.

"Nice..."

"Is this what you wanted to see?"

Charli's hand slid down and dragged a finger between her wet lips. She let out a soft hum as she rubbed her clit with her wet finger. Then, with an evil grin, she sat up suddenly.