We Find Our Perfect Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the empty beach.

"You have a nice cock. I want it."

"You can do anything you want."

Charli simultaneously wrapped her fingers around my shaft, swiveled her head, and saw the empty beach; she turned back and slowly moved her hand up and down my stiff rod. I moaned.

"Anything?"

"You are only limited by your imagination and time. And by the looks of it, we have at least fifteen minutes. Maybe twenty."

"What about your wife?"

Charlie bent over and took me into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my head and then sucked hard. That seemed like a silly question to ask when her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I reached forward, palm up, and pushed two fingers between her wet folds. Her pussy gripped them as they moved in and out of her.

"That seems like a strange question to ask with my cock in your mouth, but I'll tell her all about this when I'm fucking her tonight. We share everything. What about your husband?"

She lifted her head and let out a soft moan. Her juices flow onto my hand.

"Really? That's wild. And if Jake wasn't such a limp dick lately, I don't think I'd be doing this. But as turned on as I am, I think I'd still want you to fuck me."

I roughly grabbed her tits, took her hard nipple between my finger and thumb, and pinched it. Her hot pussy squeezed my fingers again. She moaned on my cock and bobbed her head faster. I put my hand on the back of her head, pushed it down, and forced my cock deeper into her mouth. Charli gagged as my cock banged against the back of her throat and then drove into it. She pulled back, and I pushed down, repeatedly shoving my cock into her throat. She gagged and gasped; her spit flowed out of her stretched mouth and down my cock. Finally, her lips reached my root, and I held her there, and my cock throbbed in her throat. I released her head, she quickly pulled back, and she coughed and gagged. Spit covered her face.

"Well, Charli, what do you want to do?"

She took several deep breaths and grunted out her answer.

"I want you to use me: take me any way you want and fuck me until I can't cum anymore."

-- Bad Guy --

I didn't hesitate and went out of character. I thought I'd try something: something unexpected. I pushed Charli down on the bench, grabbed my belt, and held her wrists above her head. I wrapped my belt around her wrists and the slats at the end of the bench and buckled it tight. I was so fast that surprise and confusion covered Charli's face, and she was frozen and unable to respond. I pushed her legs apart, grabbed my cock, slapped it against her clit, and rubbed it up and down over and between her wet lips. She felt my hot breath on her face; her eyes were wide, and surprise gave way to fear. She tried to struggle, but I pressed my body on hers and pushed just the tip of my cock into her hot opening. My eyes were inches from hers.

"WHAT ARE YOU?"

She started to protest, but I pressed my hand hard on her mouth. Fear and confusion filled her face. Charli screamed into my hand and thrashed more violently. I tightened my grip on her face and spoke to her through gritted teeth, my eyes inches from hers.

"I thought you wanted to be taken by a stranger. Don't you want this? You've been acting like a slut since my wife walked away. Showing me your pussy, teasing me."

I stuffed my boxers into her mouth; she thrashed back and forth and tried to push me away with her legs. I effortlessly overpowered her, bent her legs over, and held her knees against her shoulders. I moved my face close again, licked her cheek, and stared into her frightened eyes.

"You want this, don't you? You wanted to play sex games with the new guy you met. Did you think if you teased me enough, I'd fuck you since your husband won't?"

My demeanor and voice softened. I tenderly kissed Charli's furrowed brow.

"Your husband is either an idiot or cheating on you. You wonder if that is why he won't touch you. You fear that, and you want to get back at him. You want another man to fill the void he created, to give you something you desperately need. You want to feel a man inside you. Tell me you do. Tell me you want my cock in that tight little cunt of yours."

I pushed my cock in a bit more and could feel her pussy convulsing. Charli stopped struggling, and she moaned into my boxers.

"Your husband won't fuck you, but I will; I'll fuck your hot little body until you're screaming for more. Do you want that? Do you want to be fucked hard and cum like a wanton bitch. Do you want to cum on a real man's cock for a change?"

Lust replaced fear in her eyes. I pulled my boxers from her mouth; she gasped and took in several deep breaths.

"Oh Christ, yes! Please fuck me and make me cum."

I thrust hard and pushed my rigid member deep inside her hot tight cunt. Her hips bucked, and she groaned loudly as her pussy muscles clamped down on my shaft. I pulled out and thrust again, my balls slapped against her ass, and I held myself entirely inside her. The muscles of her hot channel rippled up and down my shaft, seizing and squeezing it. Even as I stayed motionless, they hungrily pulled at my cock.

"Oh, fucking Christ!"

I kissed her hard, shoving my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue met mine, swirling around it, then she sucked my tongue deeper. I pulled my cock out and thrust hard again; she grunted as my cock slammed against her cervix. Keeping my mouth pressed on her, I did this again and again. I pulled my cock out slowly until only the head was between her lips and then drove it hard into her cunt. She grunted and whimpered with each thrust. Her cunt spasmed and contracted strongly around my shaft. After several thrusts, I broke our kiss, and she gasped for air. Breathless, her voice little more than a whimper as she said she was cumming.

My cock felt like it was in a furnace. My game sent this hot MILF over the edge in a big way, and I was rapidly approaching my climax. Fuck this was so crazy. I pumped my hips faster, my rock-hard cock pistoning into her. Her eyes were half closed, her mouth hung open, and a low, steady moan came from it. Spittle ran out of the corner of her mouth.

I leaned down, sucked hard on the end of one of her tits. I took her nipple between my teeth, bit it hard, and pulled on it. Her pussy contracted again, and her stomach convulsed. I moved to her other sweet orb and did the same thing. Charli cried out.

"FUCK! OH CHRIST! YES! FUCK ME!"

I could feel my heat rising to a boil. I picked my head up to look for Kim, but I couldn't see over the dune. If Kim is down on the beach, I'm sure she heard that.

Charli saw my look, and with bated breath, she encouraged me to finish.

"I don't want you to, but you should finish soon. Come on, Brad, cum."

Given that I could no longer see over the dune, she made a valid point; I needed to cum quickly. I repeatedly slammed into her cunt, making wet slapping sounds as my hips banged her ass. I freed her hands, picked up her hips, and Charli locked her hands and ankles around my neck.

"So good, so fucking good, Christ, I'm coming again."

Charli moaned and rapidly pivoted her hips into me as she thrust. The flush of orgasm turned her body pink. Her eyes closed, she repeated "fuck" and "Christ" over and over as I pounded my hard cock deep into her pussy. I felt it spasm with what I assumed were repeated orgasms.

"Oh Christ, so good.... can't stop cumming... oh, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

I felt a pressure build up in my loins, my balls pulled up tight, and I swear, my cock enlarged. I thrust as hard as I could and pushed my cock deep into Charli's belly. Then, a stream of fire rose through my shaft.

"Fuck, here I cum!"

Charli's eyes snap open.

"NO! Don't...don't cum inside me...., Oh Christ... stop!"

Too late, my cum felt like hot plasma as it burst from me into her waiting vessel. Her cunt contracted violently around my cock as my hot cum sprayed inside her, and her body shook with another orgasm. Charli's protest was interrupted by her convulsing body. She grunted and moaned, crying out in pleasure from her climax. My hips bucked with each release of seed into her womb. With my cock jammed inside her, I unleashed at least three loads of cum before she pushed against me, and I pulled out.

"Christ, pull out, pull out! Goddammit, PULL OUT!"

Charli fell back on the bench when I pulled out, held my pulsing cock, and ejaculated four more ropes of thick cum over her pussy and up her naked torso. With one splashing into her face. Finished, I sat down, her thighs resting on mine and my still-hard shaft laying on her mound. The last remnants of my seed oozed out onto her belly.

Charli picked her head off the bench, looked at me with a concerned and confused expression, and then dropped her head down. My chest heaved, and my heart beat like a drum.

"Christ!" she said in a breathless and exasperated tone.

"Fuck, yeah. That was awesome. You were awesome. You're so fucking hot and sexy. Fuck, I need to get you and Kim together."

Charli's head slowly shook back and forth; her mouth hung open as she tried to slow her breathing.

"What the fuck did we do? What the fuck have you done?" her voice filled with regret.

My endorphin-fueled high quickly turned to confusion, and I got defensive.

"What the fuck have I done? Me? This is all on you, girl. I was perfectly happy chatting with you. But you couldn't wait to show me your pussy when my wife left with your kids. I questioned what you were doing until you pulled my cock out and sucked it. You had me then. So don't lay this on me. I just gave you what you wanted; a good hard fuck."

"Christ!"..." she said with some disgust. Her eyes closed, and she shook her head.

"And..., well..., you took off your clothes. You masturbated and took out my cock. You asked me to fuck you.... I don't know how many times. And..., correct me if I'm wrong, but you came a fuck-load."

Charli wiped the cum off her face and propped herself up on her elbows. Her lips turned up in a slight grin, licked some of the cum off her hand, and she shook her head again.

"Fuck, you made a mess. So, where are my kids?"

Fuck, I'd almost forgotten about Kim, Bobbi, and David. I looked up and didn't see them. Startled, my head swiveled back and forth as I scanned the beach for them. I started to get up, but Charli quickly reached forward, put her hand on my thigh, and stopped me.

"STOP! There's no place on the beach you can't see from here, and if they can see you, they will see you're naked if you stand."

"I guess they're still on the other side of the point."

"I promise you they can't sneak up on us. And yes, if we can't see them, they're on t

he other side; we still have some time."

-- Ride --

I sat down, and Charli leaned back on her elbows again. Our movement had made me sit a couple of inches further away from her, and my cockhead came to rest on her patch of matted pubic hair. I didn't stay there long and slipped down between her engorged lips and came to rest in her soaked opening. Neither of us seemed to notice as she questioned what just happened.

"What the fuck was I thinking? We shouldn't have done this. Fuck, we just met: your wife is playing with my kids."

"Only you can answer that. But if it's any consolation, I had a great time."

"Well, that's something. I'm fucking coated with your great time: inside and out."

"Sorry, "..."

"No, no, you're right; this is all on me. I don't know what came over me... Well... before you came all over me. Haha","

Charli laughed and scooped up some of the cum that had pooled on her belly. She lifted her fingers to her mouth and licked it off. She got a curious look on her face and did it again.

"Mnnn, your cum doesn't suck. Do you eat a lot of citrus? It's got a salty citrus flavor. Way better than Jake's."

She scooped up some more and licked it off her fingers.

"See them yet? Watch that opening in the trees."

"Nothing."

Charli laid down. Her movement caused her hips to move towards me and my cock further between her folds. This is when I noticed, and I started to get hard again. Either Charli didn't know or didn't care because she went into this whole stream-of-consciousness thing.

"I've never done anything like this before. I'm not sure I can explain it. From the moment I met you and Kim, I felt something. An attraction? Or like I've known you forever. I mean, like I'm not into weird spiritual shit, but it's like our souls have known each other through eternity. I..., don't know. And the kids..., Christ, they never take to new people like they did to you guys, and that just made me feel even warmer inside. They acted like you were long-lost friends. Then I felt this warmth fill my body and a heat between my legs. When Kim touched me, it felt like when you touched your tongue to a 9-volt battery, except it went through my whole body. I felt myself get wet. And you, fuck..., when you brushed against me, it was more intense, like you touched the battery to my clit. And then when we were alone, I..., I just lost all control. All I could think about was you fucking me. I came before I masturbated. I did freak out a little when you tied my hands, but that was a turn-on, too. I came so hard. Fuck I came so much when you fucked me. I can't remember the last time I did that. You shouldn't have cum inside me, but, damn, it felt so good. I..., oh.."

She felt me now. I pulled her legs and slid halfway into her.

"Uh..., wait, what are you doing?"

"I'm thinking it's time for round two."

"I don't think..., OH..."

I yoked her towards me, her hips slammed into mine, and my cock was buried inside her hot cunt once again. Charli dropped back to the bench; her arms fell straight from her sides and hung in the air. Her flushed breasts heaved as she moaned.

"Mmm, Christ, why not."

"That's what I thought."

I took hold of her wrists, fell back, and pulled her up on top of me. Charli immediately pivoted her hips, leaned forward, and placed her hands on my chest. I put my legs on the bench as she ground her pussy back and forth. I reached up and massaged her cum covered orbs.

"Fuck, it feels like you're stirring my insides. Christ, you're gonna make me cum again."

Charli thrust and swiveled her hips wildly and ground her clit into my pubic bone. I pinched and pulled at her nipples and squeezed her breasts. She leaned down further; the muscles in her arms and neck tightened, and the veins of her neck stood out. Her eyes closed, her face looked strained, but her mouth was open, and she gasped and moaned a litany of "yes," "another," "fuck," "Christ," and several more I didn't understand. Charlie rode me like this bringing herself to one orgasm after another on my cock.

This had its intended effect on me. Charli's cunt muscles repeatedly gripped my shaft as she gyrated. The sensations were intense and swiftly brought me to the brink of orgasm. My moans mixed with hers. Charli's eyes opened, and she stared into mine. She was panting when her face shaped into a lusty, gritty grin.

"So good, fuck, I love your cock!

"Oh..., I'm gonna cum. Get off..."

Charli's grin widened, and she leaned down and kissed me hard. When her tongue swirled in my mouth, the pressure expanded throughout my groin. I tried pushing her up, but Charli resisted and broke off our kiss.

"Fuck yeah! Cum in me; I want to feel it fill me," she said breathlessly. "It doesn't matter anymore. So, cum for me."

Charli pushed herself off my chest and sat upright. She leaned back, placed her hands on my thighs, and her hips bucked rapidly up and down. With her head back, she loudly and repeatedly gasped, "Come on, come on, come on." My hands fell from her breast, so I rubbed her erect clit and watched her soaking pussy slide up and down my shaft. I was overtaken.

"CHARLI, I'M CUMMING!" I tried not to yell but couldn't help it.

Charli sat bolt upright and slammed down on my cock as the first blast of semen shot up inside her. I grabbed her hips and held her tight. She clutched her orbs, her head flew back, and she cried out. Her pussy clenched and milked my cock as it pulsed and pumped stream after stream of my seed into her oven.

"OH., CHRIST YES! FILL ME UP! OH FUCK SO GOOD!"

My body was rigid; I could only grunt as my hips tried to buck up into her with each release. The pressure dropped, and my ejaculations slowed and stopped. Charli became quiet, sat upright momentarily, and then fell forward to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as our chests heaved in unison, and the staccato beats of our hearts reverberated through both of us. I lay with my eyes closed and felt the sun's heat on my face. Then, the sensual brush of soft lips across mine. I opened my mouth, our tongues teased and danced, and we kissed like old lovers. Charli's small hands tenderly caressed my chest, and we softly hummed as our mouths were locked together.

My phone rang.

Charli and I froze, we broke our kiss, and Charli pulled her head back. We looked at each other with surprise and concern.

"The kids!" Charli whispered.

"Kim!" I choked.

Charli pushed on my chest to sit up, but I stopped her.

"They'll see you. Wait."

I picked up my slacks from the ground and fished my phone out of my pocket. I answered my phone after three rings.

"Hi."

"Where are you?"

"Laying on the bench."

"Where's Charli?"

"Laying on my chest."

"Oh my god, you didn't just tell her that!" Charli exclaimed.

"Oh, tell her I heard that. Are you still deep in conversation?"

"I'm still inside her, but so is my cum."

"Oh, Christ!" Charli groaned.

"Nice, it's good you finally got the R and R you needed and shared with friends. We're still down at the south end. Bobbi and David are skipping stones. How soon until we leave?"

Kim was speaking calmly and in code.

"She heard that, and we share everything," I told Charli.

Charli shook her head.

"Wait a bit and walk back slowly; give us 20 minutes to clean up."

"Perfect, David wants lunch. So, are we already done exploring the benefits of this place? Or is there more to do? Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Immensely, can't wait to tell you. I think Charli wants to get together with you, too. She has a thing for your tits."

"Wait! What? Don't tell her that, I do..., but...," Chari squirmed on me.

"I heard that too. Sounds like a good idea to me. Are you sure you have the time?

"She'd love to get naked with you and can't wait for you to play with her tits," I said to Charli.

"Oh fuck," Charli moaned with a lusty look in her eye, and her pussy spasmed.

'Yeah, we're done. But yeah, take your time; we need you to distract the kids for a minute after we hang up. I will count to 30, and then we'll get up."

"Yeah, gotcha. I'll ring you when we start back. We'll see you in a bit. Goodbye, my love."

"Later, my love."

I started to count, and Charli snuggled into me.

"Why can't I have a husband like you?"

I reached thirty and pushed Charli up. My limp member fell out of her and was followed by a gush of our commingled cum. Thankfully, most of it went into the sand. We grabbed our clothes. I started to put mine on, but she stopped me.

"No time for that; you'll want to get cleaned up first."

We quickly glanced, saw the kids facing away, and ran down the back of the dune. I stopped short of the tree line. We were both naked.

-- I Knew You Were Trouble --

"Come on, no one will see you."

We raced across the open lawn to her patio. When we got to the patio doors, she stopped and told me to shake the sand out of my clothes, take off my shoes, and do the same. Charli then took my clothes and shoes and threw them in the house. We stood naked on her patio, and I asked why we weren't going inside. Before answering, she hugged and kissed me.