We Find Our Perfect Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, I needed that. You were wonderful. We are going to rinse off out here. No one can see us. Go stand on those wood slats."

That's when I noticed the small shower platform in the corner of the patio. I stepped up on the slightly raised platform, grabbed the hand shower, and turned toward Charli.

"Be careful, it turns on automatically if you squeeze..."

Cold water sprayed out of the shower head across the patio and hit Charli in the tits. She took the shower head from me and turned it off.

"Christ, can't take you anywhere."

Charli squeezed the handle and directed the spray of water on her hand. When she was satisfied it was warm enough, she turned it on me, being careful not to get my hair wet. As Charli sprayed me, she rubbed me down to rinse all the sand and our bodily fluids off my skin. Charli spent extra time on my genitals because they were the messiest. She knelt and tenderly washed my cock and balls as the warm water cascaded over them. I reacted to her thorough cleansing and water spray against my tender areas. I grew hard again in her hand. Charli laughed but still stroked my growing erection.

"Christ, what is it with you? I'm pretty sure we don't have time for round three."

"Then stop playing with my dick."

"I need to get all my stink off of you."

We laughed, she got up, then turned off the water. Charli handed me a towel from a nearby cabinet. I stepped off the platform and dried off. She took my place and proceeded to rinse herself off.

"When you're dry, go inside and get dressed. Take the towel with you."

Charli rinsed off as I dried myself. She pushed a button on the shower head, and a stream shot out of the end. She squatted a little and sprayed the warm water over her pussy. She moaned softly as she directed the pressurized stream against her clit. Then she sprayed the water into her cunt. She looked up and saw me watching her with interest and laughed.

"I need to douche your cum out. You deposited quite a bit of it in me."

"I was more interested in what you did before that, and I told you to get off the second time."

"I'm still a bit worked up, but I love the feeling of the spray on my clit. And you cumming inside me the second time didn't matter; the damage was already done by then. I'll pick up some Plan B at the pharmacy tomorrow."

"Sorry about that."

"No worries. You should've asked, but I should've said something, too. It should be okay, but just to be safe, I'll pick up some Plan B tomorrow.."

I stood, holding the towel, my erection proudly stiff and pointing at her.

"Is that ever going to go down?"

"There's only one sure way to do that."

Charli stood, changed the spray back to the gentle shower, and continued to rinse herself off. She never took her eyes off my rigid cock.

"Well, that's not an option; we don't have time."

"I don't know about that. I'll bet you I can cum again in ten minutes."

"I don't know if I want to take that bet. What's in it for me, except more of your sticky goo."

Even though Charli said it wasn't a good idea, she reached forward and gripped my shaft. Her hand moved in firm, long strokes.

"I'd wager you'd cum more than a few times," I offered.

Charli's blue eyes sparkled as she looked into mine and then at my cock in her hand and jacked me faster.

"Well..., maybe if we hurry."

I pulled Charli close, her naked breast crushed into my chest as we kissed. Then I grabbed her ass and quickly lifted her up; she dropped the shower head and simultaneously wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. She was lighter than I thought, maybe less than 110 lbs.

'You're a bad, bad man, Brad. But be bad quickly," she said in a soft, sexy voice.

She kissed me before I could say anything, and then she reached behind her and grabbed my shaft. Charli guided my cock between her wet lips, and I lowered her until she was once again fully impaled on my stiff rod. We both moaned as I was enveloped in her hot sheath. Her cunt seemed to grip me tighter than before, and she pivoted her hips as she moved up and down my shaft. She dropped her face to my shoulder and groaned in pleasure.

"Oh, Christ!"

Charli's arms and legs tightened around me, and she kissed me hard as her cunt clutched and spasmed around my hard cock. She dropped her head again and gently bit my shoulder to stifle her moans as she came. Then she leaned back, only her fingers locked around my neck, and she pivoted her hips wildly. The sensations she created were extraordinary.

"Fuck, I love how you stir my insides."

Charli was such a minx and a true fuck toy. How could any man not want to enjoy her body? I can't understand why some guys ignore the beauty and pleasure they have at their veritable fingertips. I just don't get why one person in a couple stops wanting to have sex, especially when the other person is someone like Charli or Kim.

Charli's head fell back, and she moaned into the air. All her weight rested on my hands and cock as it was jammed deep inside her. The feeling was exquisite, but I knew I needed to do something else if I was going to meet my self-imposed deadline. Her head snapped up, and she looked at me with surprise when I picked her off my cock and set her on her feet. But her smile widened when I spun her around and pushed her shoulders down. She bent over, grabbed onto the privacy fence, and I entered her dripping pussy from behind.

"Fuck, I love it this way."

She moaned as I rapidly thrust into her. The vision of Nick doing this to Kim was still strong, and I pummeled Charli just as hard. It had its effect, Charli started cumming, and I felt that familiar pressure building inside my balls. Her pussy grasped me tight as I stroked my cock with long hard thrusts. Like Kim, she told me not to cum inside her again, and a minute later, when I was ready, I pulled out. Charli spun around to her knees and took me in her mouth. I grabbed her head and thrust hard into her throat, and unleashed my third load of cum into her stomach. She gagged as her lips stretched tight around the root of my cock. Charli's spit-covered face pressed against my pubes as I emptied my balls down her throat. With my last ejaculation, I released her head, and she pulled away from me, gasping for air and spitting some cum on the patio. She looked at me, hands on her thighs, and laughed. I staggered back from her, a little weak in the knees.

"Christ, I haven't done that since I was married. Damn, I'm out of practice."

I was glad she wasn't pissed at me because I forced my cock down her throat. Steadying myself, I stepped forward and placed a hand on Charli's shoulder. I was about to respond to her comment when I noticed an older woman watching us from the walking path. She appeared flustered, but she smiled and nodded before turning away. Charli didn't see her, and I didn't mention it.

My phone rang once. It was Kim's ringtone.

"Good timing."

Charli looked startled and confused.

"What?"

"That was Kim's warning; they're starting back. So we should get cleaned up. And I think I won that bet."

Amazed, Charli smiled and then wiped her face before standing.

"You guys are something else. Now let me hose you down again."

Charli quickly rinsed me off and then herself. I did not get another erection.

After drying off, we entered the house and got dressed. Charli put the towels in the laundry, and I sat at the kitchen bar. She offered me a margarita, which I gladly accepted. Charli was preparing grilled cheese sandwiches, and we both had margaritas when Kim and the kids returned. Kim had a shit-eating grin as she sat beside me at the bar.

-- Bon Appetit --

Charli told the kids to clean up and change clothes. They went out to the patio, and we could hear the water running and the kids yelling and screaming as they sprayed each other. Charli asked us if we wanted a grilled cheese, and we took her up because we hadn't eaten since early that morning.

When Kim sat at the bar, Charli became hesitant and unsure. Kim was silent and still had the same grin, and Charli glanced between Kim and the grilled cheese she was cooking. I got the distinct feeling she was going to tease Charli a bit.

"So, you fucked my husband?"

Charli almost dropped her spatula and looked at Kim, horrified.

I suppressed a laugh and thought I'd throw a bit of gas on the fire.

"Three times," I said flatly.

Kim stood in exaggerated surprise.

"THREE TIMES?" Kim exclaimed loudly and then more softly, "You fucked my husband three times?"

Charli looked like a rabbit caught in your garden.

"Ah..., ah..., but..."

Kim slapped her hands on the bar and leaned forward, her breasts almost falling out of her dress. It looked like her top was pulled down further than it should be.

I must have missed that little maneuver.

"Come here," Kim said softly but forcefully through gritted teeth.

Charli almost stumbled forward and still stammered, "But, but." Her eyes were drawn to Kim's breasts.

"Eyes up here, wench!"

I almost laughed out loud.

When Charli was close enough, Kim's hands snapped up and took hold of Charli's face. Charli tried to pull back, but she was stunned by Kim's quick reaction. Kim pulled Charli to her until their faces were inches apart. Charli's widened eyes were filled with fear.

"Did he make you cum? If not, he's in trouble."

Confusion replaced fear in Charli's eyes.

Kim kissed her hard on the lips, held Charli fast, and pushed her tongue into Charli's mouth. Kim had the most kissable lips, and soon, Charli relaxed, dropping the spatula on the counter. Charli moaned and kissed back. I watched what I thought was the most erotic kiss I'd ever seen. Eyes closed, they moaned and made love with their mouths. Their kiss deepened, and Charli's body shuddered and seemed to melt like the cheese on the sandwiches she was cooking. Kim caressed Charli's face, and then her hands slowly moved down the flushed skin of Charli's neck until she cupped the younger woman's breasts. Charli reached out and took my wife's heavy globes in her hands. Their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths as they moaned.

I was turned on and wanted to get into this action, but I kept a careful ear out for the kids. I decided to do something and pulled Kim's top down so Charli could caress the warm flesh of Kim's orbs.

Kim did the same to Charli and pulled and pinched her naked, hard nipples. Their kiss became more passionate, and their moans louder. Charli groaned loudly as her body shuddered again, but this time, her movements momentarily stopped. She groaned again and kissed Kim more deeply as she pinched her large nipples. I couldn't contain myself any longer and slid my hand up under Kim's dress and ran my fingers over her mound. I slipped two under her wet panties and into her hot, soaking pussy. Kim's cunt clamped down on my fingers, and she moaned loudly into Charli's mouth as she came.

I could hear Bobbi and David still playing in the water and entertained a passing thought of shoving my cock into Kim's seizing pussy. Kim must have sensed my thought and broke the kiss and wiggled her ass away from my fingers.

"Oh Christ," Charli breathed out in barely a whisper. "I think I just came again."

Kim laughed huskily and squeezed Charli's breasts.

"I know I did. You can look at these all you want, and I'm getting wet just thinking about you sucking on my tits."

Charli took a deep breath, and lust filled her eyes, her voice louder this time. Charli's hand squeezed and fondled Kim's ample tits.

"Oh, Christ, you guys are for real."

I burst out laughing.

Kim smiled broadly and glanced from Charli to me.

"You guys really fucked three times? And you came each time?

"God, yes," Charli answered with a smile, "he made a fucking mess."

I began to smell the scent of burning toast.

"You're going to make a mess of those grilled cheeses if you're not careful."

At the same time, we heard the sliding door open. Charli pulled her top up, grabbed her spatula, returned to the stove, and flipped the sandwiches. Kim pulled up her top and sat down. Then we heard Bobbi giggle and the sound of bare feet as the kids ran toward us.

Charli and Kim looked flushed; we probably all did. The room smelled of sex.

Bobbi and David came and hugged us from behind. Without looking, I knew Bobbi was hugging me. But I felt more than I should be poking into my back. Kim's head swiveled around when she, too, felt something that shouldn't be poking her in the back.

The two then let go and ran to the kitchen doorway. Bobbi and David stopped momentarily and smiled at us before heading to the table. They sat at each end and faced us. They were both totally naked and not being modest about it. Kim and I sat stunned and mute, and Bobbi giggled again. We have seen many strange things, but this ranks right up there. It was like a train wreck; we couldn't take our eyes off them as they talked calmly to their mother. Charli was busy finishing the grilled cheese and had not looked at Bobbi and David. Finally, Kim turned to me.

"Say something!" she whispered.

Before I could, Charli picked up two plates with the sandwiches and turned toward the table. Charli almost dropped the plates and screamed.

"CHRIST'S SAKE! GET YOUR ASSES UPSTAIRS AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, OR I'LL PADDLE THEM WITH THIS SPATULA!"

She threw the plates down, and the grilled cheese sandwiches slid across the counter. Charli picked up her cooking utensil and chased the kids up the stairs.

I STILL MIGHT; YOU KNOW BETTER. AND DON'T COME DOWNSTAIRS UNTIL I TELL YOU!"

Bobbi and David jumped up and ran upstairs. They weren't giggling any longer. Charli spun around, horrified.

"I am so sorry; they know better than to do that when we have guests. I'm so embarrassed."

We both relaxed, and Kim looked perplexed.

"It's okay, they're just being pistols. But what do you mean they should know better?"

"They're home nudists," I answered before Charli did.

"And they know not to be naked when we have guests."

Charli sounded exasperated as she plated the grilled cheese sandwiches. Kim nodded her head in understanding.

"I'll take the burnt ones," I offered, "I like them that way."

I didn't really, but I wagered the kids didn't, and it would make Charli's life a bit easier.

"Do you want both?"

"Sure, I'm famished."

"Only one for me, please," Kim said and then more softly, "he needs to replenish the life force you drained from him."

Charli set our plates on the bar, made three more, and placed them on the griddle. When she was finished, she brought two sandwiches and two glasses of milk upstairs to the kids.

"What the fuck are you doing? Christ! Roberta Anne Miller! Take this and get to your room! And don't come out until I tell you! We'll talk about this later, young lady!"

"And you, here," Charli said in an angry, disgusted voice.

We heard a door slam, and David whined that he wanted lemonade.

"You're lucky you're getting this with that little stunt you pulled. You'll stay in your rooms until your father gets home. Now give me your iPad and phone."

David's whine was cut off by his door being slammed shut.

"Give me your iPad and phone, and don't you dare leave this room."

A door slammed again.

"I don't want to hear another peep, or you lose these for a week."

Charli came back downstairs. She still looked embarrassed. She threw the devices on the kitchen table.

"Sorry, you had to see and hear that."

"It's okay, no harm done. Sit and eat. Drink your margarita. It's excellent."

We sat and ate our grilled cheese sandwiches and talked in low tones. Charli told us how they started home nudism shortly after they moved here, and the kids were babies. She told us that three other houses here were home nudists, and a couple of others are trying it. None of the others had children and generally didn't do it around the kids. But recently, it has become a challenge. It's not supposed to be sexual, but the kids were at that age, and it is getting complicated. They considered stopping it until the kids got older and understood better. Bobbi hadn't been a problem until today. David had reached puberty early, and it was becoming an obvious problem with him.

Kim and I commiserated with Charli and said she had good, intelligent kids, and we were sure it would all work out.

We finished lunch and helped Charli clean up. With the three of us in the kitchen, there was a lot of touching and kissing. At one point, Charli lamented that her kids were home. Kim and I laughed and said we had enough fun for one day.

Finally, we said our goodbyes. As we walked out Charli's front door, Nick and Maggie were leaving #12. That's when we realized Charli's place was #14 and the first unit in the next group. We would be neighbors. We didn't share a wall with them, but we shared a yard. This will be nice.

We met Nick and Maggie on the sidewalk between the units.

-- Money Talks --

"Well, what do you think?" Maggie asked as she walked toward us.

Maggie gave Kim a loving hug and kiss. They embraced like lovers and not as new friends. Nick gave them a strange look and then glanced at me. I shrugged my shoulders. The women separated, and Kim stood beside me. We noticed Nick and Maggie's clothes were wrinkled and disheveled.

Kim and I looked at each other, and I answered.

"We'll take it. We offer your seller full price. We want an inspection, but we'll only be concerned with the roof, mold, or HVAC. Wait, no. The seller throws in a home warranty, and we will only be concerned about the roof and mold. We will pay all closing costs if he accepts our offer."

Kim had her arm in mine and nodded in agreement.

Maggie and Nick both looked shocked. Nick stepped forward and protested.

"Hold on, wait a minute. You should negotiate this."

"Nope, we want this house and are prepared to pay full price. We can do a quick close; we'll pay cash."

"Fuck Brad, I know I can get you a better price with cash," Nick exclaimed.

"No, Nick, get the contract drawn up. We'll sign it today. We'll also put down five grand in earnest money to show our good faith. Maggie, I'll write you that check right now."

Nick shook his head and said nothing. Maggie's smile went from ear to ear.

"Let me get the escrow paperwork; I have a generic form in my car."

When Maggie walked away, I pulled Nick close.

"If the seller balks, then offer ten thousand more. We want this house."

"But you'll be underwater."

"Not for long, and we plan on staying here for a long time."

"You're the boss; I hope you know what you're doing."

Kim patted Nick on the cheek and wiped some of Maggie's lipstick from his lips.

"We know what we're doing," Kim assured him. "And I'm sure you'll like the commission you'll get. Oh, yeah. Call Barb: we'll meet you and the kids for dinner at the Ludington House at seven. Our treat. We can sign the papers then."

We signed the escrow paperwork and drove out of the complex.

We met Nick and his family at The Ludington House, which had become a favorite for Kim and me. It was one of the most upscale restaurants in the area, and it was more like what we were used to. For Nick and Barb, this was a treat. They had been to the restaurant before, but only on special occasions. On the other hand, Kim and I had become regulars, and the staff knew us by first name. Kim and I arrived early, and Stephen, the Maitre d', sat us at one of their better tables. He handed me the wine list and pointed out some new additions. He joked that we had decimated their supply of better wines and that their sommelier had restocked and increased their selection. Stephen thanked us because he and the staff had to taste samples of the new wines for the last week and a half. I asked him if any wine stood out, and he mentioned that a White Burgundy he tried was exceptional. I ordered a bottle.