Wearing the Pants Ch. 06

Story Info
Last Chance To Enslave Harry.
1.2k words
4
4.5k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth part of my story, Wearing The Pants.

Please read the 1-5 part to understand this part better.

I woke up early morning in Priyanka's arms. She was still asleep. I woke her up by bringing my lips to her lips. We shared a long passionate kiss.

"Priyanka, please teach me more about controlling a man before Harry arrives," I said.

"Your training is finished yesterday. Today you will show me that what you have learned," Priyanka said.

"Ok, Watch me," I said and gets up from the bed.

"Slut, come here," I shouted.

Sunil doesn't arrives.

"Slut, I want you here," I shouted again but there was no response from him.

Priyanka laughs and said, "Watch me babe,"

"Slut, get in here," Priyanka shouted quietly than me.

Within seconds, Sunil crawled inside the room. Priyanka gave me a look of defeat which boils my blood.

Sunil greeted us by kissing Priyanka's feet followed by mine and kneeled at the corner waiting for his further orders.

"Crawl here, now," I shouted in anger.

Sunil immediately crawled towards me and kneeled in front of me.

I started planting tight slaps to his face.

"I called you twice and you don't dare to report," I said in between slapping his face.

"Mistress," Sunil said but I interrupted him.

"Don't you dare try to justify your error," I said while making his face red. He took every slaps quietly.

"Priyanka, call Harry and tell him I want to talk," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Priyanka said.

Priyanka made me blushed by calling me a Mistress.

I grabbed Sunil's leash and made him crawled behind me to the bathroom.

As we reached the bathroom, I grabbed Sunil's hairs and placed his mouth on my pee hole.

"Open wide," I said.

Sunil immediately opened his mouth wide enough. I let out a stream of my golden nectar in his mouth.

"Don't dare to swallow until I command," I said while peeing in his mouth.

I released him. His mouth was fully filled with my pee.

"Flush now," I said.

He gulped all the pee.

"Clean me," I said.

Sunil brings his tongue to my pussy and licked all the remaining pee from my holes.

I opened the shower while I made Sunil kneeled at the corner. I made him raise his hands while I bath. I made him raised his hands while kneeling just to display my power over him.

After cleaning myself, I closed the shower and said to Sunil, "Lick me dry, slut,"

Sunil immediately crawled towards me and brings his tongue to my thighs and started sucking and licking water from it. He licked every drop of water from my thighs and feet followed by my ass. He gets up and brings his tongue to my upper body and licks every drop from my waist, boobs and back. I dry my face with a towel.

I grabbed Sunil's leash and brought him out of the bedroom. I get on the bed.

"Eat my ass, slut," I commands.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and immediately gets on the bed and brings his mouth to my ass.

Sunil started licking my ass hole with his wet and hot tongue. His tongue were providing me a sensation. His tongue were ticking my asshole. I was in heaven, enjoying the power of a human eating my ass on my command.

The licking and sucking of my ass went for ten minutes. I closed my eyes and enjoyed Sunil's tongue service.

"Kirti, What the fuck you are doing," I heard a voice from my back. It was Harry.

I doesn't paid any attention.

"Kirti," Harry shouted again.

I kept my eyes closed but Sunil stopped sucking my ass.

"Who the fuck told you that you can stop," I shouted to Sunil.

Sunil immediately gets back to eating my ass.

"Kirti, please answer me, why are you naked in front of this wimp," Harry said lowering his voice as much as he can.

I opened my eyes and signalled Sunil by snapping my fingers at my ass to the floor. Sunil immediately took out his mouth from my ass and jumps out the bed and kneeled aside.

I got up from the bed and walked towards Harry and looked confidently in his eyes and said, "Look Harry, This is the lifestyle I want to live in and if you can't provide me this lifestyle, I will find other slaves to serve me,"

"Okay baby, I allow you to have slaves like them. We both will dominate them together," Harry said.

I laughed and said, "Allow! Do you think I am asking for you permission? No, Harry, I have decided that I am leaving you. My lawyer will send you the divorce papers,"

"What the fuck you are talking about? You can't leave me," Harry said.

"I can, Harry. If you want to be with me, you can live as one of my slave," I said.

"No way, I am a real man, not a wimp like him," Harry said referring to Sunil.

"Fine, You can leave Harry. You will get the divorce papers soon," I said.

"Baby, please. Let's talk about it," Harry said.

Submission can be seen and heard in Harry's face and voice.

"Harry, I have given you the final offer. Take it or leave it," I said.

Harry says nothing and stares at me with his puppy eyes.

"Harry, You know it very well that you can't have better than me and I can have any men in this world and majority of the men are submissive so I can find plenty of men kissing the floor I walk on," I said.

Harry said nothing. His silence was a proof that he agrees with me. Priyanka was right.

"Please, let's talk about it," Harry said.

"Shut the fuck up Harry. In next ten seconds, I want you on your knees kissing my feet or you can leave and you will never see me again," I said.

"Baby," Harry said.

I interrupted him and started counting, "One, two, three..."

Harry took a deep breath and kneeled in front of me and started kissing my feet.

Finally, He surrender. I made him submit.

I was so happy from inside but I didn't let it show it on my face.

Harry keep on kissing my feet.

"Beg me, slut to accept you as my slave," I said.

"Please Mistress Kirti, please make me your slave, please I will be your faithful dog slave and will do whatever you command," Harry said kissing my feet.

Harry begging were making me wet.

Priyanka entered the room and said, "You have taken the right decision, slave. Well done,"

"Thank you Mistress Priyanka," Harry said with his head bows down.

"Who told you can stop kissing my feet, I said.

"Sorry Mistress," Harry said and gets back to kissing my feet.

"Slut, take him to the dungeon and install chastity cage to his dick and pack collar leashes strapon and other stuff as a gift from me to Kirti to take it to her home," Priyanka said to Sunil.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and they both crawled outside the room, Sunil crawled forward while Harry crawled behind him.

I walked towards Priyanka finally expressing my happiness as Harry left the room.

"Thank you so much baby," I said to Priyanka.

"Anything for you, baby," Priyanka said to me and grabbed me by my waist and pushed me towards her and kissed me deeply.

"Who wears the pants now," Priyanka asked after breaking the kiss.

"I wear the pants," I said with all the pride.

Priyanka wink her left eye at me.