Welcome to the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's top morphed into a studded leather bustier as her jeans transformed into lace up, skintight, leather pants. Terry's clothes vanished, leaving her in bra and panties, both of which changed into black leather. A tattoo of the Grim Reaper fucking a woman fucking with his scythe appeared on her abdomen. More tattoos materialized, covering her arms and legs with roses, hearts, skulls and lots of women being fucked by bikers and mythological beasts.

Terry turned away from Emma and pulled Logan's hand away from his cock. "Let me help you with that, tiger" she said and then kissed his erection.

When Emma leaned over and kissed Tank I felt a wonderful surge of pleasure and began shooting cum into her mother's mouth.

"That was a fantastic blowjob." I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder. "Let's go watch your daughter have sex with your daughter-in-law."

As I carried Belinda into the house I saw Tempest lean back in her chair with her legs spread as she guided Byron's face toward her pussy. She had a cigarette in her mouth and looked like she was enjoying life.

I found Blaze in her parent's room, her face buried between Amethyst's legs. I laid her mom onto the bed next to the pair. She looked up and did a double take.

"Mom, is that you?" Her face glistened with Amethyst's juices.

"You sure know how to pick men, angel," Belinda said as she stroked my cock. "You don't mind if I borrow him for a bit longer, do you?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Mom." Blaze hopped off the bed and grabbed her cigarettes. She lit a cigarette and then handed one to her mother. "I'm sure you've heard that a cigarette is great after sex, well they're nothing compared to one during sex." She lay back down on the bed, her cigarette dangling from her mouth and guided Amethyst's face to her snatch. "Now show me what you've learned, Venus."

I flipped Blaze's mom onto her hands and knees and lined up my cock. "Venus?"

"It's Amethyst's new name. All our converts get new names." She hollowed her cheeks around her cigarette and then shot smoke through her nose toward Venus as she lapped at Blaze's clit. "You're going to need a new name, Mom. Belinda just ain't going to cut it."

Belinda lifted her cigarette to her mouth and took a puff as she pushed back on my cock. "You can call me whatever. I'm so happy you shared your wonderful cigarettes with your family." She paused to let out a shriek. "Fucking hell, Snake. Your cock is going to ruin me for other men."

"You're welcome, Mom," Blaze said. She pulled her cigarette from her mouth and gave her mom a deep kiss. "I'm happy that you're happy."

"I know what we should call your mom," I said as I slammed my cock into Belinda's tight pussy. "With her new looks we should call her Lolita."

"Perfect," Blaze and Lolita said simultaneously.

After I finished breaking in Lolita's newly refurbished pussy she asked if it was okay if Venus gave her a cunnilingus lesson. Blaze thought that it was a fine idea.

"You two stay here and fuck each other's brains out," Blaze said. "I need to show Tank something in the other room."

Once we left the room Blaze pulled me into her old bedroom. "You know that every organization needs a single leader, especially a biker gang."

"Yeah, so?"

"Tank is not that leader. He almost got us killed in the woods yesterday and he already screwed you over once, what's to stop him from doing it again?"

"I hear what you're saying about the gun deal, but how did he screw me?"

"He tricked you into smoking an enchanted cigar."

"I wouldn't be who I am if he hadn't given me those cigars," I said. "We wouldn't be having this conversation if it wasn't for him."

"Do you really think he had your goodwill in mind at the time?" she asked with a look of contempt on her face.

"Jesus. I should call you Lady Macbeth instead of Blaze. What the hell do you propose? I don't want to hurt him and if I tell him I'm taking over it will come to blows."

"There won't be any fighting. We're going to give Tank some of his own medicine."

"I see where you're going. He's never been altered so if we give him one of the new cigars he'll become a new recruit and have to listen to us. Is that your plan?"

Blaze let out a laugh. "Close, but no cigar."

She took my hand and led me into the living room where an orgy was underway. Byron and Logan double teamed Terry on one side of the room while on the other side Tank laid on his back with his head in Tempest's lap. She stroked his hair and shared her cigarette with him while Emma bobbed up and down on his cock. Tank was lost in the moment. Emma had gone from carpet-muncher to expert cock sucker and was giving Tank a demonstration of her new skills. Tempest watched on, taking a drag off her cigarette and then holding the cigarette up to Tank's lips and letting him have a drag.

"That isn't one of the new cigarettes is it?" I whispered to Blaze.

She nodded, but I didn't really need her acknowledgement. The cigarette's affects were already evident. Tank's hair had grown a foot and taken on a lustrous shine. The scar on his face was gone as was his facial hair. It looked like he was wearing eyeliner.

"So, who's who?" Blaze asked as we watched Tank slowly become a woman.

"Your dad is fucking Terry and she's sucking your brother's cock." I noticed that Tank had lost his hairy gut and a smooth, creamy abdomen was forming in its place.

"They're going to need new names, too," Blaze said

"Terry should be Cayenne, don't you think?" I watched as Tank's muscular pecs softened and expanded into a gorgeous pair of tits.

"I love it. I want Emma to be called Raven. I always liked that name. Let's call my dad Mad Dog and my brother can be Cruiser."

"Tank is going to need a new name." I fired up a cigar as I watched his hands shrink and nails lengthen. I was getting hard as I gazed at the woman Tank was becoming.

Tempest stopped stroking Tank's hair and played with his tits instead. Tank's feminine face was covered in heavy makeup and contorted in pleasure. Raven had stopped bobbing up and down on his crotch and was now flicking her tongue against the small nub that his cock had become. A series of bars, studs and hoops materialized all over Tank's body and a tattoo of a bad ass biker chick riding behind the grim reaper on a Harley took up most of his smooth, hairless torso.

"Let's call her Jezebel," Blaze said. "I think it's time that you break in our newest recruit, Snake."

I tapped on Raven's shoulder and she moved away. Jezebel came back to her senses and looked down at her body. She cupped her breasts, a look of horror on her face. Her hands were dainty and had long painted fingernails. She looked like she was about five-two and weighed a hundred pounds, most of her weight coming from her expansive tits.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" she asked in a soft soprano.

"We made you a part of the gang, sweetie," Tempest said. "Everyone has to be changed to be part of gang, no exceptions. Your old self must die to be a member of The Reapers."

Jezebel glared at me. "You could have made me a gopher; you didn't have to turn me into a biker slut."

"You should have thought about that when you tricked me into smoking one of your enchanted cigars. Now, I'm no rapist, so I'm only going to fuck you if you want me to," I said. "What's it going to be, you going to walk out the door and start your new life as a woman or are you going to join The Reapers?"

Jezebel's gaze lowered down my body, her expression losing its bitterness and gaining a lustful need the closer it got to my cock. When she took in my massive member she licked her lips, leaned forward and licked its length with the tip of her tongue. She let out a throaty moan and engulfed my cock with her soft, red lips.

As I watched her bob up and down on my cock I couldn't help thinking that she was a whole lot easier on the eyes then she had been. A lot had changed in the last few days and I loved my new life. I took a hard pull on my cigar, pulled Jezebel off my cock and sat her on her hands and knees.

"Smoke this while Snake fucks you." Tempest placed a cigarette between Jezebel's lips. "It intensifies the pleasure and, honey, you are about to get a whole lot of pleasure."

Jezebel looked back, a mix of fear and desire on her face and she watched me move my cock toward her cunt. She looked forward, accepted a light from Tempest, took a deep drag and then nodded her head. I slipped my tip past her folds and she let out a startled gasp.

Tempest pulled the cigarette from Jezebel's mouth and gave her a deep kiss. "See what I mean? And he's just getting started, baby. Later I'll show you what my tongue can do to your clit." Tempest put the cigarette back in Jezebel's mouth.

Jezebel hallowed her cheeks on her cigarette and I pushed in deeper until half my cock was buried in her quivering pussy. Her head flew back as she let out high pitch scream, smoke pouring out of her mouth. She slammed her hips backward and buried herself fully on my cock. I pulled back, slowly until my tip was at her folds and then I slammed home, my balls smacking her clit. I picked up my pace and fucked her in earnest.

"On Tuesday we can start some real recruiting," I told Blaze as I pounded Jezebel from behind. "I'm sure that your students would love to be part of The Reapers as would our old neighbors. I bet we could have a hundred members by month's end. Then let someone like Jerome try and rip us off. We'll destroy them."

"We should tell people up front what will happen if they smoke one of The Tobacconist's enchanted cigars or cigarettes," Blaze said. She and Tempest were lying in each other's arms, sharing a cigarette while they watched me fuck Jezebel.

"Absolutely, and if they don't like the idea of transforming into a biker we'll light one up ourselves and then they'll love it, just like us." I grabbed Jezebel's hair and pulled her head back, a look of rapture on her face. I let out a roar as I blew my load into my old neighbor and newest member of The Reapers and then said, "Welcome to the club."