What Happens in Spain Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just thinking, everything that happened."

"Any regrets?" Maria asked quietly a moment later.

Irene thought about it before answering. Any regrets? "No, I don't think so," she finally answered.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah... but I like it with Ryan more."

"That's honest," Maria nodded, pulling out to pass a slower car at that moment. "If we all didn't like a real cock, we wouldn't need men."

"You know what's funny?" Irene asked, extending her free hand across the car to Maria. Maria glanced down, and took a hand-off of the steering wheel to grip her friends' hand.

"What's that?"

"Since I've been back from the States, I've been remembering Ryan and thinking that maybe Albert could be an acceptable substitute, but now I know he's not. I don't want Albert again; I want to be with Ryan again." She looked over at Maria, who took her eyes off the road momentarily to glance at her, and then back. She giggled. "But maybe we can take care of each other occasionally too?"

Maria's head bobbed in agreement, and then shook in disagreement. "I think i'll like playing with you occasionally, but don't count Albert out. There's nothing quite like the real thing occasionally. Just ask Carmen.