All Comments on 'What He Wanted Pt. 02'

by littlecagebigenuff

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Niiiiiice!!!

Duke567Duke5676 months ago

Well written. And personally I love the FFm chastity theam. Hopefully he isn't stuck in chastity forever. But it sure is fun seeing his timeline continuing to get stretched out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please don’t let the marriage break down let him be happy to be married and enjoy his marriage and not Laura being devious and drive a wedge and gain their wealth of this amazing couple. Sorry but do many stories follow this path . Amazing story!! So far

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh, fuck that! I don't mind a couple deciding anything they want, but when a couple of dyke's get together and plot against the poor dummy husband, like in this story, it's just not right.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One day Jeff over heard Lauren fucking him over while talking to his, in what he had told her. Now he understood why he was never going to get out of the cage, or to ever fuck his wife again like a real man with his cock, as he would never get the days down enough to get out. It made Jeff go crazy mad at Lauren. So the next time he was allowed to watch Lauren fuck his wife doggy style. He pulled out a baseball bat he had hidden by the bed. While Lauren was going hot, and heavy shoving the strap on dildo in to his Stupid wife's pussy. He lightly tapped Lauren on the head with the bat, knocking her out, making her slump over his wife's back. His wife had no idea what was going on as Lauren was still pumping into her. As Jeff had shoved the bat up Lauren cunt, and was busy still pumping both of them back and forth with his hands. Eventually his wife came again, and past out. Jeff grabbed a tube of super glue, and spread the whole tube around the bat, and pushed it back into Lauren's cunt. The next morning Jeff was in the Kitchen drinking coffee, and could hear Lauren screaming about the baseball bat in her cunt, and that it would not come out of her cunt. He simply smiled and Laughed as he walked out of the front door, never to be seen again..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WTF do these two women think is going to happen when Jeff figures out that Lauren was tricked him, and his wife in to this whole time? That includes the cuckolding, chastity cage, the Extended denials of releases, the FLR, and Stealing his wife. More or less making him a slave in his own house and marriage, all using his own Fantasies. Someone going to get killed!!!!

LolcwLolcw6 months ago

Awesome story

onlyshecumsonlyshecums6 months ago

Great story. I look forward to the next chapter. Lauren is still the best part of the story. I hope Jeff gets an erection or T&D at some point.

Cuckysubby47Cuckysubby476 months ago

I wrote the same in previous chapter too but pls don't push the cuckolding over and extreme where the husband becomes totally helpless and wife become cruel...pls let these be just games and pls maintain the love between wife and husband alive....

Oink19Oink196 months ago

Best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a fun story and I cant wait for more chapters!

agentstixagentstix6 months ago

Amazing!

My chastity cage is feeling tighter after reading this, thanks very much

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hilarious, so basically Jeff is too cowardly to just admit he's bored and wants out of the relationship and instead is manipulating Emma into pushing him out slowly so that she can come to terms with his absence and her lack of need to have him, and thus split amicably ... That's one reading another would be ...

It's clear how deceitful, lying and manipulative Emma has been, she obviously was a lesbian all along and equally obviously married Jeff for things other than love. Not even past the honeymoon period and she's already brought someone in and started a relationship trajectory that can only benefit her in the long-term.

It would be good to have a prequel, about how Emma selected and hunted her mark and how she planned to degrade, humiliate and ultimately rob her mark of his money and life (in terms of wasting it rather than actually killing him).

littlecagebigenufflittlecagebigenuff5 months agoAuthor

I appreciate all the comments, Part 3 has been submitted so it should be published in the next few days.

CockedCapCockedCap3 months ago

The more I get to know Lauren, the less I like her. This reads like it's heading to serious heartbreak for Jeff, with Emma almost as big a victim. I'm not crazy about Emma either, actually. She is so casually disrespectful about someone she claims to love.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars! love how Lauren is playing both of them into agreeing to her terms and rooting herself. Cant wait to read part 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous